Girls Chant "Kill Him" as a Gang Chases a Schoolboy, then Stabs Him to Death

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
53 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
150 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
194 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-16-2007, 02:47 PM         #1
5660 pageviews
91 comments

PSU Degan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Girls Chant "Kill Him" as a Gang Chases a Schoolboy, then stabs Him to death

"Seven teenagers were questioned by police yesterday after a 16-year-old boy was chased by a mob and stabbed to death in a London street lined with £1 million homes.

The murder is the fifth involving black youths in London in the past few weeks.

Witnesses say that teenage girls egged on the attack with shouts of “Kill him, k!ll him” before the victim, named last night as Kodjo Yenga, was surrounded. At one point Kodjo raised his arms to fend off blows from sticks. The suspects being held include four 13-year-olds, two 15-years-olds and a man aged 21.

Last night police sources said that Kodjo had been a “nice lad” and a promising A-level student who had never been in trouble with the police. His family live in North Kensington close to Ladbroke Grove. He was a student at St Charles Catholic Sixth Form College in North Kensington, West London.

The attack took place in Hammersmith Grove, West London, at teatime on Wednesday on the edge of a quiet residential area known as Brackenbury Village.

The street links Shepherds Bush to Hammersmith Broadway and would have been busy with pedestrians and traffic. Residents include the broadcasters John Humphrys and Jeremy Vine. The actor Ralph Fiennes lives 100 yards from the murder scene.

One witness, Tom Grimes, 42, said: “There were about 15 black youths hanging around by the shops. There were girls and boys aged 15 or 16 wearing school blazers. They were getting very rowdy and the girls especially were shouting aggressively.”

Mr Grimes, an IT worker, said: “Suddenly I heard very high-pitched screaming from the girls. I looked up and saw another youth who was bigger-built come rushing into the street with a dog. He went across and booted a blue BMW causing the alarm to go off. It was obviously for show.”

Kodjo started walking back towards the crowd. Mr Grimes said: “They went wild. The girls were shrieking and then the boys started chasing him up the road.”

Minaxi Patel, 48, who works in a convenience store in Hammersmith Grove, said that she saw Kodjo being followed and insulted by the group. She said: “There was a group of boys and about three girls. This black boy was in front of them. It looked like he was trying to get away. They came up to our shop and picked up a pipe, which they threw at him.

“The girls were screaming, ‘Kill him, k!ll him’. The boy had a dog with him. He kept crossing the road. I thought the dog would get run over.”

A resident, who did not want to be named, said that some of the gang had armed themselves with 3ft wooden sticks from a skip. He said: “It was almost like a lynch mob. They were all ganging up on that one poor lad.”

A resident, Mariam McLeod, was in her kitchen when she heard a girl shouting. She said: “I opened the window and then I saw this young black man lying on his back in a pool of blood. The girl was still there — she was crying and was on the phone.”

Fatal toll
Other young victims in the past six weeks include:

— James Smartt-Ford, 16, shot dead at an ice rink disco in Streatham, South London, on February 3

— Javarie Crighton, 21, fatally stabbed in Peckham, southeast London, on the same day

— Michael Dosunmu, 15, shot dead when gunmen broke into his home in Peckham on February 6. Police believe he was the victim of mistaken identity

— Billy Cox, 15, shot in his family’s flat in Clapham, South London. May have been k!lled by rival drug dealers."

[pic - click to view]

http://www.timesonline.co .. cle1522408.ece

91 comments for "Girls Chant "Kill Him" as a Gang Chases a Schoolboy, then Stabs Him to Death"

11 years ago '04        #2
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
space
$14,382 | Props total: 3833 3833
what is wrong with people??

its just sickning...
 03-16-2007, 03:10 PM         #3
Kon Vert  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Read about this in the paper this morning! Terrible...
 11 years ago '05        #4
MadGam325 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,218 | Props total: 2 2
london gettin hard all of a sudden or sumthin
 11 years ago '04        #5
Adam A 19 heat pts19
space
space
$4,516 | Props total: 85 85
Stupid fu*king kids
 03-16-2007, 05:59 PM         #6
Souljah1Eight7  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that's fu*ked up....RIP....and during tea time of all things...
 03-16-2007, 06:14 PM         #7
SashaTheMan  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Making use of my MOD status for once. This is the first item i thought needs to be modified.

I felt that this is a news article which the thread starter, when posting didn't have any intended discussion planned on a certain issue or topic that the article raised. Since no personal opinion was provided and no direction was obvious that he wanted to take the thread, i moved it to the News and Headlines section of Boxden.
 11 years ago '06        #8
lilRick954 
space
space
$663 | Props total: 1 1
Too much The Wire
 03-16-2007, 06:46 PM         #9
ChrisDizzl  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That story is sick for real. On another note I'm at University Park too haha whats up fam?
 03-16-2007, 06:49 PM         #10
PSU Degan  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ChrisDizzl said:
That story is sick for real. On another note I'm at University Park too haha whats up fam?
yo what's good?
 11 years ago '06        #11
pakishag 
space
space
$205 | Props total: 0 0
what a bunch of fu*king idiots, and you guys see how many witnesses there?but no one did anything. fu*king cowards
 03-16-2007, 07:41 PM         #12
Nasty Neighbor  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why all them people was chasin that dude, he musta had monster hands or a fu*kin army prototype weapon or some sh*t... only bi*ch a.ss n*ggas need with gangs... london ain't that hard either they prolly k!llin off defensless a.ss n*ggas.
 11 years ago '06        #13
M!XTAPEsniper™ 
space
space
$688 | Props total: 9 9
i blame this on tony yayo .. spread the word
 03-16-2007, 08:04 PM         #14
Soul Rebel  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why couldn't they wait after tea time
 11 years ago '04        #15
Collapse 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$773 | Props total: 0 0
 PSU Degan said:
yo what's good?
i applied to university park..
 03-16-2007, 08:18 PM         #16
aydee6987  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its crazy everywhere!!
 11 years ago '04        #17
Menace718 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,611 | Props total: 722 722
all those witnesses and no one did anything, and what did it say there is like a million homes or something??? aint like no one was around.....
 11 years ago '04        #18
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,208 | Props total: 2097 2097
what the fu*k is tea time?
 11 years ago '04        #19
Dash420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$14,762 | Props total: 6171 6171
 persuazion said:
what the fu*k is tea time?
das wtf im sayin......wtf is tea time lol?
 11 years ago '06        #20
pa_general 134 heat pts134
space
space
$6,856 | Props total: 557 557
lol British Tea time...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
75 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
174 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
58 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago