Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
80 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Pick
Jay-Z 95 48.97%
Joe Budden 99 51.03%
Voters: 194. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 03-14-2007, 10:03 PM         #21
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ummm yes joey does need more of a catalouge
 11 years ago '05        #22
LigerX 
space
space
$573 | Props total: 0 0
 BuggsBunny003 said:
why name all these other rock groups. fall out boy > gay-z and in general rock > rap. you need to chill out homeboy before you get knocked the fu*k out :finger:
Knocked out....overrrrrr................the computer?????
...Yea...sure...
Sorry...dont believe in comparin two different genres. They TRULY are 2 different types of music and arent all that comparable. With each genre there are diferent thing that are glorified and highlighted more than if it were in a different genre. Y name all those other rock groups? Because theyre better thats y...and i would most definitely have to say comparin Jay-Z to Fallout Boy is stupid.

For the sake of stayin on topic...

REAL_NESS said:
wow i fu*ks with Joey and his music but he doesnt have near the catalouge Hov has, too even compare them is retarded

personally I feel this site jumps on the Joey bandwagon TOO much and this is coming from a Jersey n*gga
I agree...except for one thing. I dont think comparin em is retarded. Yes...Jay has a very nice catalouge and Buddens needs some more albums under his belt before they can truly be compared...but Buddens is still one of the nicest around at the moment.
 11 years ago '04        #23
klone03  OP
space
space
$9,930 | Props total: 2 2
 REAL_NESS said:
personally I feel this site jumps on the Joey bandwagon TOO much and this is coming from a Jersey n*gga
^ that's exactly why i made this thread...bc i knew sh*t would come out like this.
 11 years ago '04        #24
klone03  OP
space
space
lmao...razor marks got all his aliases to vote.
 11 years ago '05        #25
LigerX 
space
space
 WhiteBallers456 said:
catalog ?? joey dont need a catalog. I rather listen to joe budden anyday or jay-z. he spits with passion
Oh yes he does. Look at Papoose. n*gga was flames when he first started gettin that underground buzz...but look at him now. His stuff now is nowhere near what it was then. Longevity is a (and always has been) a determining factor in determining a good artist...and this is comin from sum1 who already stated they take Buddens over Jigga and a Papoose fan (probly not for much longer though). Cant deny the truth man.
 03-14-2007, 10:18 PM         #26
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WhiteBallers456 said:
why mood muzik 2 satifies me.
and I like Reasonable doubt

your basing ONE mixtape and saying hes better than someone whos on plenty of peoples top 10 list
 11 years ago '04        #27
klone03  OP
space
space
it's funny how cats say papoose has no credibility bc he's a mixtape rapper but the same dudes will put joe budden in their top ten or say he's better than jay-z based mainly on mixtape sh*t.
 03-14-2007, 10:28 PM         #28
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 klone03 said:
it's funny how cats say papoose has no credibility bc he's a mixtape rapper but the same dudes will put joe budden in their top ten or say he's better than jay-z based mainly on mixtape sh*t.
realest talk in this thread
 03-14-2007, 10:29 PM         #29
Murda Stylez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its its ...its wha its that ontop music
 03-14-2007, 10:30 PM         #30
JAYMETRO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Originally Posted by WhiteBallers456
catalog ?? joey dont need a catalog. I rather listen to joe budden anyday or jay-z. he spits with passion

passion?? more like a whining lil bi*ch wit emotional problems (not that theres any wrong wit being emotional from time to time) this n*gga always to emotional bout how the "game" wont let him progress, step yo game up n*gga..its an insult to even compare buddy to jay-z.....ya must have forget this n*ggas cameo wit marcus houston a while ago....."something something something/she looking at papi like ughhhhh........
 11 years ago '05        #31
LigerX 
space
space
 klone03 said:
U kno funny thing though Papoose has more mixtapes after like 3 years than some have their entire career...wish he would slow it down though cuz they startin not to come out so great. But yea that is real tru though.
 11 years ago '05        #32
BigDave757 
space
space
$1,034 | Props total: 0 0
"rd/blueprint" jay vs "dumb out" joe budden.......thats something i wouldnt mind hearing back and forth to eachother
 11 years ago '06        #33
93G4Life 
space
space
$6,418 | Props total: 2 2
 REAL_NESS said:
u know?? He has like 45 songs.. Jay has like 500+ in his catagolue..
 11 years ago '04        #34
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,914 | Props total: 634 634
are you people serious?
jay-z is one of the greatest MC's ever.
what has joe budden come out with?
whos top 5 is he in?
how many classic albums?
5 mics?
think about what your saying.
 11 years ago '04        #35
Stormtrooper 
space
space
$747 | Props total: 47 47
 LigerX said:
Oh yes he does. Look at Papoose. n*gga was flames when he first started gettin that underground buzz...but look at him now. His stuff now is nowhere near what it was then. Longevity is a (and always has been) a determining factor in determining a good artist...and this is comin from sum1 who already stated they take Buddens over Jigga and a Papoose fan (probly not for much longer though). Cant deny the truth man.

Wait a minute Papoose is horrible im sorry!!!, Hasnt anyone ever noticed that he can't rap on beat on beats above 80 bpm. He's off all the time his cadence is the worst ever. "Just because you say a whole bunch of big words dont make you nice" Im going to show y'all something pay attention listen to him rap he's a idioit. In one of his ryhms he says" There are 53 states counting my mind state" What??????? If yall cant see whats wrong you people need to go back to elementry school.

Ps and there are plenty of those in his ryhms just stupid sh*t

Last edited by Stormtrooper; 03-15-2007 at 12:00 AM..
 03-14-2007, 11:37 PM         #36
Darth Hater 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This thread is too long to read. Anyway my .02.
For about 9-10 years Hov was my favorite rapper, I never thought anyone would replace his number 1 spot in my top ten. I never thought anyone would be iller. Even when Budden first came out, he wasnt fu*king with Hov. But as Ive watched Budden get better and better....he has taken Hovs spot. Budden is the best...
 03-14-2007, 11:38 PM         #37
Darth Hater 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 93G4Life said:
u know?? He has like 45 songs.. Jay has like 500+ in his catagolue..
I got about 300 Budden songs on my computer. Granted about 100 are freestyles and cameos...he still has a catologue more massive than most rappers.
 03-14-2007, 11:42 PM         #38
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Darth Hater said:
I got about 300 Budden songs on my computer. Granted about 100 are freestyles and cameos...he still has a catologue more massive than most rappers.
joeys catalouge is NOT fu*king with Hov, damn this thread is a joke

Im a Budden fan but Im a Hip-Hop fan first and foremost, Budden is ill but hes not fu*king Hov, Jigga is considered one of the best
 03-14-2007, 11:44 PM         #39
nyks311 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 REAL_NESS said:
Yo I feel you and what you said that people be hoping on the joey bandwagon but its because the man is the truth. While jigga was nice early on, he stay on that pop sh*t nowadays. Joey was the complete opposite. His first album was a club banger type sh*t. Now his sh*t has meaning. Nah mean. And when you talk bout a catalogue. Joey's mixtape catalogue is serious. Mood Muzik 2? What!!! sh*t was fire. BUT JAY-Z overall has got him def. he been around for too long. now if im chillin in the cut, im bumpin joey.
 03-14-2007, 11:51 PM         #40
<dutchmaster> 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
is this even a real thread
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago