Jay-Z Vs. Joe Budden

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

Pick
Jay-Z 95 48.97%
Joe Budden 99 51.03%
Voters: 194. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

12 years ago '04        #1
5954 page views
151 comments

klone03 
space
space
$9,930 | Props total: 2 2
Jay-Z Vs. Joe Budden

i'm just interested in knowin...

151 comments for "Jay-Z Vs. Joe Budden"

12 years ago '05        #2
LigerX 
space
space
$573 | Props total: 0 0
For me personally i say Joe Buddens

12 years ago '04        #3
klone03  OP
space
space
jay-z > joe budden

i'll take spinners anyday over hubcaps.

03-14-2007, 09:09 PM         #4
Juice 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
old school jay would k!ll buddens but as of rite now im gonna go wit joey

12 years ago '04        #5
klone03  OP
space
space
 BuggsBunny003 said
mood muzik 2 > gay-z entire catalog

most good rappers dont sell records or are underground. so learn about hiphop before you talk about hubcaps and sh*t.
^ lmfao!!!! sure thing, fall out boy.

12 years ago '07        #6
Pos 100 heat pts100
space
space
$10,585 | Props total: 7187 7187
Jay-z has always been wack, i mean i liked him as an artist.....i NEVER looked at him as the "best", but due to his catalogue u have to give him alot of respect

most rappers are around for 2-3 albums, if that

Joe Budden is on a whole 'nother level....he's in a whole different league, his raps actually have meaning.....even the girlie r&b tracks have concept

Last edited by Pos; 03-14-2007 at 09:22 PM..

12 years ago '05        #7
LigerX 
space
space
 BuggsBunny003 said
ok make fun of "fall out boy" Did you check soundscan ? They sold more than jay-z. So shut you fu*king mouth you droolings.lut
...first u say learn about hip hop...then u talk about checkin soundscan and look at sales. Every1 knows sales = sh*t nowdays...goes for rock too. Not the one to point sum1 out...but yous a dumb ho...but whatelse is new

12 years ago '06        #8
93G4Life 
space
space
$6,418 | Props total: 2 2
 klone03 said
jay-z > joe budden

i'll take spinners anyday over hubcaps.

12 years ago '06        #9
93G4Life 
space
space
 BuggsBunny003 said

most good rappers dont sell records or are underground. so learn about hiphop before you talk about hubcaps and sh*t.

Let's see...... Reasonable Doubt>> Joe Budden's first album...

03-14-2007, 09:35 PM         #10
DumbOut456 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

12 years ago '04        #11
H.N.I.C. 
space
space
space
$3,044 | Props total: 472 472
 Pos said
Jay-z has always been wack, i mean i liked him as an artist.....i NEVER looked at him as the "best", but due to his catalogue u have to give him alot of respect

Joe Budden is on a whole 'nother level....he's in a whole different league, his raps actually have meaning.....even the girlie r&b tracks have concept
huh?? jay-z has always been wack but u liked him as an artist.......joe is cool but jay is better imo atleast

12 years ago '06        #12
ginobili 20|m 41 heat pts41
space
space
space
$11,403 | Props total: 1071 1071
overall released cd's out jay- z probaly

but i would much rather listen to budden, he has at least 40 underground
joints that don't get old to me so my vote is for joey

03-14-2007, 09:41 PM         #13
KillaFox 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BuggsBunny003 said

Statements like this is what k!lled Hip-Hop

Lyrically Budden still has a lot to prove, although he is showing signs of possibly fufilling the "future" tag he got a couple of years ago..

Lupe>Jay>>>>>>>>Joey

12 years ago '06        #14
93G4Life 
space
space
 BuggsBunny003 said
I agree, and mood muzik > gay-z catalog
thats a freakin mixtape..... yeah mood muzik was good but Budden hasn't made anything to save his life worth gettin ppl to support it yet.... im not taking anything away from Budden but he needs to get his money up and just be independent.

12 years ago '05        #15
LigerX 
space
space
 BuggsBunny003 said
in hiphop: sales = nothing

in rock: sales = substance

:finger:
Really...rock radio soundin like sh*t also man...not to turn this into a rock thread but sh*t like fallout boy, my chemical romance, punk rock sh*t like that has nuthin on linkin park, P.O.D., incubus, hoobastank, system of a down, rage against the machin, disturbed, blink 182, poppa roach, blindside, just to name some. Rock is gettin watered down too...u aint kno?

and at the :finger: ...i would say stop takin this sh*t personal an go back to enjoyin ya life...but this is ur life.

03-14-2007, 09:48 PM         #16
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow i fu*ks with Joey and his music but he doesnt have near the catalouge Hov has, too even compare them is retarded

personally I feel this site jumps on the Joey bandwagon TOO much and this is coming from a Jersey n*gga

03-14-2007, 09:51 PM         #17
J-Murdah 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im 22 n i still kno what the deal is....

reasonable doubt > joe budden

i like budden but come on now

12 years ago '06        #18
93G4Life 
space
space
 BuggsBunny003 said
what I consider the better artist is one who get constant spins on my cd player. I was bumping mood muzik 2 today. I can't remember the last time I listen to jay-z. joe budden is talented man eminem needs to sign him already.

He doesn't have the catalog to even be compared to Jay-Z. The dude has been shelved soo many times he should just go on that White Rapper Show or Entourage just to get some publicity.

03-14-2007, 09:53 PM         #19
ClearSmoke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pos said

i co-sign to the fullest, couldnt have said it better

12 years ago '07        #20
Pos 100 heat pts100
space
space
$10,585 | Props total: 7187 7187
 ginobili 20 said
i would much rather listen to Budden, he has at least 40 underground joints that don't get old to me so my vote is for joey

EXACTLY

03-14-2007, 10:03 PM         #21
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ummm yes joey does need more of a catalouge

12 years ago '05        #22
LigerX 
space
space
 BuggsBunny003 said
why name all these other rock groups. fall out boy > gay-z and in general rock > rap. you need to chill out homeboy before you get knocked the fu*k out :finger:
Knocked out....overrrrrr................the computer?????
...Yea...sure...
Sorry...dont believe in comparin two different genres. They TRULY are 2 different types of music and arent all that comparable. With each genre there are diferent thing that are glorified and highlighted more than if it were in a different genre. Y name all those other rock groups? Because theyre better thats y...and i would most definitely have to say comparin Jay-Z to Fallout Boy is stupid.

For the sake of stayin on topic...

REAL_NESS said
wow i fu*ks with Joey and his music but he doesnt have near the catalouge Hov has, too even compare them is retarded

personally I feel this site jumps on the Joey bandwagon TOO much and this is coming from a Jersey n*gga
I agree...except for one thing. I dont think comparin em is retarded. Yes...Jay has a very nice catalouge and Buddens needs some more albums under his belt before they can truly be compared...but Buddens is still one of the nicest around at the moment.

12 years ago '04        #23
klone03  OP
space
space
 REAL_NESS said
^ that's exactly why i made this thread...bc i knew sh*t would come out like this.

12 years ago '04        #24
klone03  OP
space
space
lmao...razor marks got all his aliases to vote.

12 years ago '05        #25
LigerX 
space
space
 WhiteBallers456 said
catalog ?? joey dont need a catalog. I rather listen to joe budden anyday or jay-z. he spits with passion
Oh yes he does. Look at Papoose. n*gga was flames when he first started gettin that underground buzz...but look at him now. His stuff now is nowhere near what it was then. Longevity is a (and always has been) a determining factor in determining a good artist...and this is comin from sum1 who already stated they take Buddens over Jigga and a Papoose fan (probly not for much longer though). Cant deny the truth man.

Home      

most viewed right now
+141online now  41
Image(s) inside Southern Belle Christina
65 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  38
Video inside Wesley Pipes on Doing Scene With 76-Year-Old (Y'all knew about this sh-..
151 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+21online now  32
Video inside Would You Do The Shyt He's Doing In A Mall In Your City? 'Smash or Pass'
101 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+56online now  16
Music Video gets 20 niggas indicted
209 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+65online now  15
Image(s) inside Slim Doo Doo Makers