Kevin Hart X-mad card
61 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
260 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
120 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 03-15-2007, 01:47 AM         #61
JsunBristow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Z-ro >>> banks

its not Brian Science......

You wanna talk about record sale, Z-ro k!lls him

wanna talk Street creed...banks has...Zero

Z-ro has been putting it down for long over 10 years and a legend in the south, fu*k a n*gga name Lloyd Banks, fucc a snitch name 50...any of them n*ggas...

i think i recall hearing a song from both Z-ro and trae years ago dissing the hell out of 50 and banks....it may have ben Z-ro and Yukmouth though.....
 11 years ago '06        #62
youngskits718 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,119 | Props total: 16 16
ayo fu*k outta hea wit that bullsh*t one of banks verses is betta than z-ro's life.

and I cant say he can end his career when that sh*t neva even started fu*k outta hea man
 03-15-2007, 02:03 AM         #63
JsunBristow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you gett the fu*k out here...if you can make out what he sayin through all that mumblin and sh*t....fucc banks he aint doing a damn thing and will never be known for nothing more than the snitchs side kick....plain and simple....and thats real

Last edited by JsunBristow; 03-15-2007 at 02:05 AM..
 11 years ago '05        #64
Kokujin Kotei|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$11,524 | Props total: 1691 1691
one of banks verses is better than anything z-ro has put out wow......
u really r dumb to say that. both of banks cds sucked & i never heard one wack sh*t ever by z-ro.
 11 years ago '06        #65
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,491 | Props total: 14788 14788
 JsunBristow said:
Z-ro >>> banks

its not Brian Science......

You wanna talk about record sale, Z-ro k!lls him

wanna talk Street creed...banks has...Zero

Z-ro has been putting it down for long over 10 years and a legend in the south, fu*k a n*gga name Lloyd Banks, fucc a snitch name 50...any of them n*ggas...

i think i recall hearing a song from both Z-ro and trae years ago dissing the hell out of 50 and banks....it may have ben Z-ro and Yukmouth though.....
n*gga did u just say Z-Ro's record sales k!lls Banks? i have staid in the middle this whole time sayin i like Banks and Ro but u fu*kin wildin with that bullsh*t. however nice Ro is he damn sure aint got no plat plaque, Banks does for 2 different albums (Hunger For More & Beg For Mercy). that k!lls ur entire argument about that. y the fu*k even bring that up?

and Trae has never dissed G-Unit so u obviously talkin bout Yukmouth.

anyway ima say it again both Z-Ro & Banks sick. keep it movin.
 11 years ago '04        #66
D.M.A. 
space
space
space
$1,845 | Props total: 553 553
 Birdman's Back said:
n*gga did u just say Z-Ro's record sales k!lls Banks? i have staid in the middle this whole time sayin i like Banks and Ro but u fu*kin wildin with that bullsh*t. however nice Ro is he damn sure aint got no plat plaque, Banks does for 2 different albums (Hunger For More & Beg For Mercy). that k!lls ur entire argument about that. y the fu*k even bring that up?

and Trae has never dissed G-Unit so u obviously talkin bout Yukmouth.

anyway ima say it again both Z-Ro & Banks sick. keep it movin.
Actually Trae has dissed him before,it was on 1 of the slab cds...All of them have diss G-Unit before,it started out over the murderinc/Rapalot/deathrow connect but then it lead to lil comments from 50/Banks about southern artist.Not jus texas but the south in general,when they started slyway downplayin the success of the south then the beef came back.But I dont think him mention banks on the new album is 2 spark up the beef again.He jus doesn't like G-Unit cool,neither does trae...but it wasn't a diss record,he jus said that 1 line.I think thats where sum r lookin 2 much into the line,yea he's had his probs wit them in the past but now he jus doesn't like them and says fu*k em every now and then.But both banks and ro r good,I jus believe ro is the better artist and has more classic material under his belt.Banks got sum tight verses out but he couldn't fu*k wit ro.But the line on the new album is nothin new,we've heard him diss banks/50/gunit before so have the rest of g-maab/abn/slab.I dont see a prob here
 11 years ago '05        #67
Kokujin Kotei|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$11,524 | Props total: 1691 1691
 Kokujin Kotei said:
z-ro is soo much of a better artist than banks. im a big fan of z-ro i can u one thing z-ro would destroy banks. if u dont think soo go listen to all of banks then all of ro's sh*t. his lyrics sh*ts on banks.
man z-ro n banks both suck...
banks uses punchlines
z-ro bi*ches too much about how his life sux... both trash imo...
but ima still go wit z-ro just becuz banks is a bigger bum...
(and no im not arguing with myself)
 03-15-2007, 11:14 AM         #68
GraVy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wat a wak diss & lol @ the g-unit camp, is there anyone they don't beef wit? fu*kin gimmicks..now i bet its gonna be young buck vs. zro *smdh*
 11 years ago '07        #69
Juillani 
space
space
$150 | Props total: 1 1
Z-Ro top notch artists out of Texas dissin' Llyod Banks out of NY come on man Z-Ro flow is ferious as well as Llyod Banks so this should be a legitamite beef and an awesome wit & war on wordplay at its best. Holla at ya boy Juillani hook a n*gga up with some props.
 03-15-2007, 11:54 AM         #70
CrownJewels 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Z-Ro's da man!
 11 years ago '06        #71
BTiZZLe  OP
space
space
$2,791 | Props total: 15 15
wow. this thread kinda blew up.. at first i thought it was gonna be nothin but f*gs talkin down.. but yall saying some pretty good sh*t.. but honestly..

Have yall heard the disses Z-RO made on T.I.... WTF makes u think he cant get at banks like it's nothing?
 03-15-2007, 02:01 PM         #72
JsunBristow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I aint heard Z-ro diss TI?? He was on a mixtape and a track where Flip was dissing him....but i dont recall hearing Z-ro actually diss TI....i could be wrong....

I can remember a forgotten track with Rick Ross dissing TI before he blew up
 11 years ago '06        #73
BTiZZLe  OP
space
space
$2,791 | Props total: 15 15
i always wondered why 50 never comes to houston...
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
110 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
106 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
41 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
27 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
68 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
20 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
72 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
144 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy