Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
80 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #41
ginobili 20|m 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$11,205 | Props total: 602 602
 Birdman's Back said:
lol damn i thought u was that f*g**t The Hater. yall got the same avy i wasnt even payin attention to ur name. i aint gonna agree with u on the other sh*t but my bad about that. anyway just cause Ro said it dont make it true. if 50 had started talkin sh*t about screwed up music IN houston he prolly wouldnt have made it out. so u can be a.ssured he didnt.
bottom line is z-ro is one of the best rappers period. a lot of the talk is speculation and you don't now who to belive all the time.

z-ro said it, maybe he was lying, either way z-ro is the truth.

we got off track clowning the dudes that were hating on z-ro:applause:
 11 years ago '06        #42
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,468 | Props total: 14728 14728
 ktbballplaya said:
he did do an interview i remember that but i'm pretty sure he didnt say ppl that listen to screwed up music is retarted because aint no n*gga in houston going let that slide
exactly. homeboi woulda got got. and not to long ago he said he was feelin some screwed music.
 11 years ago '04        #43
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,269 | Props total: 2840 2840
Z-Ro got classics..go listen to "Look What You Did To Me" I don't even listen to the mixtapes..

about Banks.. you don't say no sh*t like "I been drinkin purple stuff before that fat n*gga" you don't call nobody you don't know a fat n*gga.. thats disrespect

Yukmouth dissed G Unit for so long cuz 50 told whoever Rap a Alot and the affilated labels death Row and murder Inc got started with drug money.. or thats at least what Yukmouth said..
 11 years ago '06        #44
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
 ginobili 20 said:
bottom line is z-ro is one of the best rappers period. a lot of the talk is speculation and you don't now who to belive all the time.

z-ro said it, maybe he was lying, either way z-ro is the truth.

we got off track clowning the dudes that were hating on z-ro:applause:
most def. anybody that hate on Z-Ro obviously havent actually LISTENED to him. n*gga is sick wit it.
 11 years ago '05        #45
Kokujin Kotei|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$11,523 | Props total: 1690 1690
z-ro is soo much of a better artist than banks. im a big fan of z-ro i can u one thing z-ro would destroy banks. if u dont think soo go listen to all of banks then all of ro's sh*t. his lyrics sh*ts on banks.
 11 years ago '06        #46
ginobili 20|m 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$11,205 | Props total: 602 602
 ktbballplaya said:
he did do an interview i remember that but i'm pretty sure he didnt say ppl that listen to screwed up music is retarted because aint no n*gga in houston going let that slide

yeah, i don't rememer exactly what he said, but he did during some point make a smart remark about screwed up music. that wasn't a direct quote i used sorry for mis confussion.
 11 years ago '06        #47
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
 CTre said:
Z-Ro got classics..go listen to "Look What You Did To Me" I don't even listen to the mixtapes..

about Banks.. you don't say no sh*t like "I been drinkin purple stuff before that fat n*gga" you don't call nobody you don't know a fat n*gga.. thats disrespect

Yukmouth dissed G Unit for so long cuz 50 told whoever Rap a Alot and the affilated labels death Row and murder Inc got started with drug money.. or thats at least what Yukmouth said..
actually thats not what Yukmouth said unless he said it some other time. on Beef he said he dissed 50 because 50 had beef with Irv and he was down with Irv.
 03-14-2007, 11:04 PM         #48
ktbballplaya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
z-ro is one of the few rappers that keep it 100 since tupac...if you aint heard this n*gga sh*t well then...put zro vs the world in the slab i promise you wont be disappointed thats my favorite and then after that ne thing zro got your gonna want to listen to it if you want me to upload it I will i just want n*ggas to actually this listen to this n*gga and dont be close minded..oh and zro can sing better than some of your favorite R&B singers the n*gga is versatile
 03-14-2007, 11:06 PM         #49
A.R.M.A.N.I V.2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Z-Ro Aint sh*t......That Was A Weak a.ss Diss To A n*gga Who Would k!ll Any Chance Of A Career Would Have.

1.Hes Local
2.n*gga Bores Me
3.Production Is Wack
4.Punchlines Are Non-Existent

This n*gga On Cannibus Level.....He Aint A Has-Been......Hes A Never Will Be
 11 years ago '04        #50
cincinnati_kidd 
space
space
$886 | Props total: 21 21
z-ro iz a real a.ss n*gga ... lloyd banks is a commercial a.ss cartoon n*gga ... he a punchline n*gga... he hold no weight ...z-ro iz a boss ...respected ... as many shows as he do ...all them cd'z he dropped ....dont kite da fu*k up an act like z-ro aint got a decent lil bankroll..,... aside from da point that he makes "REAL" MUSIC ...not just sh*t for da n*gga wit a buncha jewelry on
 11 years ago '06        #51
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
yall seriously gotta quit pickin sides. Z-Ro is nice and so is Banks. on the real a Z-Ro vs. Lloyd Banks battle would be nice. Ro been in the game about 2 or 3 times longer than Banks tho.
 11 years ago '06        #52
pr0t0typ3 15 heat pts15
space
space
$405 | Props total: 25 25
ZRO ABN 4Life
 03-14-2007, 11:25 PM         #53
GOD999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
SMH @ folks saying Z-Ro aint nothin, he's been somethin, folks JUST caught up on his name......

Z-Ro does have classics and is very underrated, dude makes heartfelt music on some pain sh*t tho, I can feel that sh*t.....Banks can spit some fire 2, but hiz latest effortz been trash tho.....
 03-14-2007, 11:25 PM         #54
Young Candino 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Z-ro is who? publicity stunt... im glad hes choosin the year 2007 instead of 03' to bring this back up... :applause:
 03-14-2007, 11:26 PM         #55
GOD999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I bet some of yall cant even name at least 3 records of dukes discography off the top
 03-14-2007, 11:53 PM         #56
<dutchmaster> 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ok drama king tryin to announce the beef
 11 years ago '06        #57
A-1 AFiciaL 
space
space
$1,521 | Props total: 53 53
free post checkin da sig out
 11 years ago '06        #58
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
 X-NINE said:
I bet some of yall cant even name at least 3 records of dukes discography off the top
"King of Da Ghetto", "Z-Ro Tollerance", "The Life of Joeseph W. McVey" u want somemore? "Z-Ro vs. The World", "Life", "Z-Ro", want somemore?
 11 years ago '06        #59
NOCCOWT 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,480 | Props total: 257 257
who the fu*k is z-ro? oh yeah he tried to make a song dissin 50 a few years ago and he's still a nobody. fu*k z-ro! does his ugly dirty a.ss even have a record deal? he trash!
 03-15-2007, 01:46 AM         #60
IRemainRaw 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Z ros raps >>> Loyd Banks raps - and ive been a G unit fan since they first tape
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
151 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now