Z-ro dissing Lloyd Banks

most viewed right now
+28  104
36 comments @sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

12 years ago '06        #51
NeverTrump 102 heat pts102
space
space
$58,474 | Props total: 18064 18064
yall seriously gotta quit pickin sides. Z-Ro is nice and so is Banks. on the real a Z-Ro vs. Lloyd Banks battle would be nice. Ro been in the game about 2 or 3 times longer than Banks tho.

12 years ago '06        #52
pr0t0typ3 15 heat pts15
space
space
$406 | Props total: 26 26
ZRO ABN 4Life

03-14-2007, 11:25 PM         #53
GOD999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
SMH @ folks saying Z-Ro aint nothin, he's been somethin, folks JUST caught up on his name......

Z-Ro does have classics and is very underrated, dude makes heartfelt music on some pain sh*t tho, I can feel that sh*t.....Banks can spit some fire 2, but hiz latest effortz been trash tho.....

03-14-2007, 11:25 PM         #54
Young Candino 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Z-ro is who? publicity stunt... im glad hes choosin the year 2007 instead of 03' to bring this back up... :applause:

03-14-2007, 11:26 PM         #55
GOD999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I bet some of yall cant even name at least 3 records of dukes discography off the top

03-14-2007, 11:53 PM         #56
<dutchmaster> 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ok drama king tryin to announce the beef

12 years ago '06        #57
A-1 AFiciaL 
space
space
$1,522 | Props total: 55 55
free post checkin da sig out

12 years ago '06        #58
space
space
 X-NINE said
I bet some of yall cant even name at least 3 records of dukes discography off the top
"King of Da Ghetto", "Z-Ro Tollerance", "The Life of Joeseph W. McVey" u want somemore? "Z-Ro vs. The World", "Life", "Z-Ro", want somemore?

12 years ago '06        #59
NOCCOWT 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,739 | Props total: 416 416
who the fu*k is z-ro? oh yeah he tried to make a song dissin 50 a few years ago and he's still a nobody. fu*k z-ro! does his ugly dirty a.ss even have a record deal? he trash!

03-15-2007, 01:46 AM         #60
IRemainRaw 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Z ros raps >>> Loyd Banks raps - and ive been a G unit fan since they first tape

03-15-2007, 01:47 AM         #61
JsunBristow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Z-ro >>> banks

its not Brian Science......

You wanna talk about record sale, Z-ro k!lls him

wanna talk Street creed...banks has...Zero

Z-ro has been putting it down for long over 10 years and a legend in the south, fu*k a n*gga name Lloyd Banks, fucc a snitch name 50...any of them n*ggas...

i think i recall hearing a song from both Z-ro and trae years ago dissing the hell out of 50 and banks....it may have ben Z-ro and Yukmouth though.....

12 years ago '06        #62
youngskits718 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,119 | Props total: 16 16
ayo fu*k outta hea wit that bullsh*t one of banks verses is betta than z-ro's life.

and I cant say he can end his career when that sh*t neva even started fu*k outta hea man

03-15-2007, 02:03 AM         #63
JsunBristow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you gett the fu*k out here...if you can make out what he sayin through all that mumblin and sh*t....fucc banks he aint doing a damn thing and will never be known for nothing more than the snitchs side kick....plain and simple....and thats real

Last edited by JsunBristow; 03-15-2007 at 02:05 AM..

12 years ago '05        #64
Kokujin Kotei|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$11,715 | Props total: 2246 2246
one of banks verses is better than anything z-ro has put out wow......
u really r dumb to say that. both of banks cds sucked & i never heard one wack sh*t ever by z-ro.

12 years ago '06        #65
space
space
 JsunBristow said
Z-ro >>> banks

its not Brian Science......

You wanna talk about record sale, Z-ro k!lls him

wanna talk Street creed...banks has...Zero

Z-ro has been putting it down for long over 10 years and a legend in the south, fu*k a n*gga name Lloyd Banks, fucc a snitch name 50...any of them n*ggas...

i think i recall hearing a song from both Z-ro and trae years ago dissing the hell out of 50 and banks....it may have ben Z-ro and Yukmouth though.....
n*gga did u just say Z-Ro's record sales k!lls Banks? i have staid in the middle this whole time sayin i like Banks and Ro but u fu*kin wildin with that bullsh*t. however nice Ro is he damn sure aint got no plat plaque, Banks does for 2 different albums (Hunger For More & Beg For Mercy). that k!lls ur entire argument about that. y the fu*k even bring that up?

and Trae has never dissed G-Unit so u obviously talkin bout Yukmouth.

anyway ima say it again both Z-Ro & Banks sick. keep it movin.

12 years ago '04        #66
D.M.A. 
space
space
space
$1,908 | Props total: 632 632
 Birdman's Back said
n*gga did u just say Z-Ro's record sales k!lls Banks? i have staid in the middle this whole time sayin i like Banks and Ro but u fu*kin wildin with that bullsh*t. however nice Ro is he damn sure aint got no plat plaque, Banks does for 2 different albums (Hunger For More & Beg For Mercy). that k!lls ur entire argument about that. y the fu*k even bring that up?

and Trae has never dissed G-Unit so u obviously talkin bout Yukmouth.

anyway ima say it again both Z-Ro & Banks sick. keep it movin.
Actually Trae has dissed him before,it was on 1 of the slab cds...All of them have diss G-Unit before,it started out over the murderinc/Rapalot/deathrow connect but then it lead to lil comments from 50/Banks about southern artist.Not jus texas but the south in general,when they started slyway downplayin the success of the south then the beef came back.But I dont think him mention banks on the new album is 2 spark up the beef again.He jus doesn't like G-Unit cool,neither does trae...but it wasn't a diss record,he jus said that 1 line.I think thats where sum r lookin 2 much into the line,yea he's had his probs wit them in the past but now he jus doesn't like them and says fu*k em every now and then.But both banks and ro r good,I jus believe ro is the better artist and has more classic material under his belt.Banks got sum tight verses out but he couldn't fu*k wit ro.But the line on the new album is nothin new,we've heard him diss banks/50/gunit before so have the rest of g-maab/abn/slab.I dont see a prob here

12 years ago '05        #67
Kokujin Kotei|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$11,715 | Props total: 2246 2246
 Kokujin Kotei said
z-ro is soo much of a better artist than banks. im a big fan of z-ro i can u one thing z-ro would destroy banks. if u dont think soo go listen to all of banks then all of ro's sh*t. his lyrics sh*ts on banks.
man z-ro n banks both suck...
banks uses punchlines
z-ro bi*ches too much about how his life sux... both trash imo...
but ima still go wit z-ro just becuz banks is a bigger bum...
(and no im not arguing with myself)

03-15-2007, 11:14 AM         #68
GraVy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wat a wak diss & lol @ the g-unit camp, is there anyone they don't beef wit? fu*kin gimmicks..now i bet its gonna be young buck vs. zro *smdh*

12 years ago '07        #69
Juillani 
space
space
$150 | Props total: 1 1
Z-Ro top notch artists out of Texas dissin' Llyod Banks out of NY come on man Z-Ro flow is ferious as well as Llyod Banks so this should be a legitamite beef and an awesome wit & war on wordplay at its best. Holla at ya boy Juillani hook a n*gga up with some props.

03-15-2007, 11:54 AM         #70
CrownJewels 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Z-Ro's da man!

12 years ago '06        #71
BTiZZLe  OP
space
space
$2,791 | Props total: 15 15
wow. this thread kinda blew up.. at first i thought it was gonna be nothin but f*gs talkin down.. but yall saying some pretty good sh*t.. but honestly..

Have yall heard the disses Z-RO made on T.I.... WTF makes u think he cant get at banks like it's nothing?

03-15-2007, 02:01 PM         #72
JsunBristow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I aint heard Z-ro diss TI?? He was on a mixtape and a track where Flip was dissing him....but i dont recall hearing Z-ro actually diss TI....i could be wrong....

I can remember a forgotten track with Rick Ross dissing TI before he blew up

12 years ago '06        #73
BTiZZLe  OP
space
space
$2,791 | Props total: 15 15
i always wondered why 50 never comes to houston...

Home      

most viewed right now
online now  34
Video inside TEKASHI69 6IX9INE has OFFICIALLY TURNED DOWN his life saving PLEA DEAL ..
129 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+167online now  26
Image(s) inside Woman sh-ts on ALL Men Under 6 feet tall then gets Ethered
160 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+53online now  21
Image(s) inside My boy got them Concords for the LOW low
58 comments
22 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
+297online now  19
Image(s) inside How COULD JAY Z LET THIS HAPPEN To His HOMETOWN ???
254 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-28online now  15
Video inside Confused rapper Vic Mensa going through 6ix9ine phase
64 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+52online now  13
Would you let Superhead give you top?
142 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+118online now  13
Image(s) inside White Justice: Woman to spend time in jail every June for 10 years
96 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  11
MMA Jessica Eye to Rogan: Idk why you're staring at my ass but won't have me o..
58 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy