Z-ro dissing Lloyd Banks

most viewed right now
 164
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
220 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 130
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
85 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 126
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
195 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 108
NBA What’s waiting for LiAngelo and LaMelo Ball in Lithuania
60 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '07        #21
st21 1233 heat pts1233
space
avatar space
space
$55,459 | Props total: 43424 43424
 CTre said:
Obviously he wants to be like Gilbert Arenas


:finger:
 11 years ago '07        #22
st21 1233 heat pts1233
space
avatar space
space
$55,459 | Props total: 43424 43424
all i see in here is biased opinions....

nobody is talking about him outside of the lone star state.....
 11 years ago '07        #23
st21 1233 heat pts1233
space
avatar space
space
$55,459 | Props total: 43424 43424
 budlightextra said:
z-ro>g-unit
 03-14-2007, 09:44 PM         #24
ktbballplaya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nobody in gunit want it with z-ro especially if he got j prince on the team...shiiiiitttt...when 50 was down in the H z-ro went to 50 hotel calling that n*gga out he dont want it with the mo city don
 11 years ago '07        #25
st21 1233 heat pts1233
space
avatar space
space
$55,459 | Props total: 43424 43424
^^^^ thats becuz 50 has more important things to worry about than a z-ro

wow all of u guys are crazy thinking 50 wouldnt demolish z-ro's career like it's his job if he wanted to.
 11 years ago '07        #26
st21 1233 heat pts1233
space
avatar space
space
$55,459 | Props total: 43424 43424
im not saying z-ro sucks or he is bad or anything

just who is he to come at g-unit?

certify yourself first

it seems like all hese new cats wunna take shots at the vets to increase their rep
 11 years ago '04        #27
klone03 
space
avatar space
space
$9,930 | Props total: 2 2
 garrett s said:
im not saying z-ro sucks or he is bad or anything

just who is he to come at g-unit?

certify yourself first

it seems like all hese new cats wunna take shots at the vets to increase their rep
^ wtf??? certify yourself??? u need to step your sh*t up...calling z-ro a new cat. do us all a favor & google z-ro & then come back to the thread bc obviously u have no clue what you're talking about.
 03-14-2007, 10:06 PM         #28
ktbballplaya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 garrett s said:
^^^^ thats becuz 50 has more important things to worry about than a z-ro

wow all of u guys are crazy thinking 50 wouldnt demolish z-ro's career like it's his job if he wanted to.
your a fool bc obviously you know nothing about joseph mcvey...theres certain n*ggas that you dont want to touch and this n*gga is one of them..


Where the real n*ggaz at, cause I can't find none
Everybody be talking sh*t, when they be packing they guns
Quick to shoot a motherfu*ker, to keep they face from sweating
But when the laws come they the main ones, snitching and telling
Be these ol' buster a.ss n*ggaz, k!lling all in they music
Showing a four pound around town, but never gon use it
I'm registered by my gangsta, you barely touching BG
Now feel you 50 got the edasity, to come and see me
fu*k it whoever wanna get some, can come and get dropped
I'm a grown man I don't get people sued, I get people shot
And you aint gotta wonder who gon be standing behind the trigga
Z-Ro the Crooked, cause ain't no love for none of these n*ggaz
Straight Profit to Presidential, trying to scandalize my name
They can't sell records without me, that's a god damn shame
I ain't to blame, why these n*ggaz ain't selling and losing weight
But I'm to blame, when I go off and get the bruising they face
 11 years ago '06        #29
ginobili 20|m 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$11,205 | Props total: 602 602
 garrett s said:
im not saying z-ro sucks or he is bad or anything

just who is he to come at g-unit?

certify yourself first

it seems like all hese new cats wunna take shots at the vets to increase their rep
50 really brang this on himself though, by being dis respectful while he was performing down south. rap-a-lot has been putting cd's out since the later stages of the 80's. no limit, cash money, suave house etc, all were created due to the succsess of rap a lot records.

50 can sell all the records he wants, but thier will be re per cussions for dis respecting rap pioners. hence him having to cancel shows in houston. and 50 did rap over beats that came out of rap a lot on mixes as well.
 11 years ago '06        #30
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,463 | Props total: 14706 14706
 ginobili 20 said:
evidentially 50 was performing in houston a while ago years ago and he made
some smart remarks to the crowd about screwed up music. z-ro was close to
dj screw. that started it. banks later made another smart comment on a mix
about the south as well don't remember what it was.

during the superbowl a few years ago rap-a-lot took over a radio station, and was asking for a face to face with prince and 50. suppos 50 cancelled all his houston shows after that.

in the snitch n*gga remix prince flips the coin mocking 50.
everything u said is complete bullsh*t

Z-Ro dissed 50 because of Yukmouth dissing 50 for the same exact reason. 50 had beef with murder Inc., murder Inc. had ties with death Row & Rap-A-Lot so they dissed him takin up for Irv. yes it is retarded. and yes it came straight from both Yukmouth & Z-Ro's mouths. aint it funny how u are the only ONE that has heard about this radio station sh*t and Lloyd Banks dissin the south? lmao show any damn proof to that 50 performed in Houston on their last tour dumbass.

p.s. y'all talkin like Z-Ro aint sh*t needa check yaself. Ro is the truth, homeboi can spit with the best of em. listen to him and you'll see.


Last edited by Bama Boy; 03-14-2007 at 10:11 PM..
 03-14-2007, 10:13 PM         #31
ktbballplaya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 garrett s said:
im not saying z-ro sucks or he is bad or anything

just who is he to come at g-unit?

certify yourself first

it seems like all hese new cats wunna take shots at the vets to increase their rep
first off ro been in the game since 91 and S.U.C since 97 so dont down play the n*gga like he new and dont have no reputation..and gunit came at big moe who is Screwed up legend so you touch on anybody in the SUC outside of houston then its going down..
 11 years ago '06        #32
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,463 | Props total: 14706 14706
 ktbballplaya said:
first off ro been in the game since 91 and S.U.C since 97 so dont down play the n*gga like he new and dont have no reputation..and gunit came at big moe who is Screwed up legend so you touch on anybody in the SUC outside of houston then its going down..
u talkin real talk about Ro but Banks aint diss Big Moe. he just said a one off line, is the n*gga really fat? YES, so how is he dissin him?
 11 years ago '06        #33
ginobili 20|m 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$11,205 | Props total: 602 602
 Birdman's Back said:
everything u said is complete bullsh*t

Z-Ro dissed 50 because of Yukmouth dissing 50 for the same exact reason. 50 had beef with murder Inc., murder Inc. had ties with death Row & Rap-A-Lot so they dissed him takin up for Irv. yes it is retarded. and yes it came straight from both Yukmouth & Z-Ro's mouths. aint it funny how u are the only ONE that has heard about this radio station sh*t and Lloyd Banks dissin the south? lmao show any damn proof to that 50 performed in Houston on their last tour dumbass.

p.s. y'all talkin like Z-Ro aint sh*t needa check yaself. Ro is the truth, homeboi can spit with the best of em. listen to him and you'll see.
the radio station wasn't bullsh*t tuff guy, roy jones was on the radio to and said that this happend. and 50 did say people that listen to screwed up music are retarted. z-ro in an intrview unless he was lying said he went to a hotel were 50 was at after 50.

ps fu*k you anyway trying to clown on me :finger:
 11 years ago '07        #34
st21 1233 heat pts1233
space
avatar space
space
$55,459 | Props total: 43424 43424
been in the game since 91 and still only doing mixtapes

z-ro is cool but this is like tru life taking shots at dipset

and jeezy taking shots at nas


Last edited by st21; 03-14-2007 at 10:28 PM..
 11 years ago '06        #35
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,463 | Props total: 14706 14706
 ginobili 20 said:
the radio station wasn't bullsh*t tuff guy, roy jones was on the radio to and said that this happend. and 50 did say people that listen to screwed up music are retarted. z-ro in an intrview unless he was lying said he went to a hotel were 50 was at after 50.

ps fu*k you anyway trying to clown on me :finger:
wheres ur proof dawg? i aint NEVER heard that sh*t and no the fu*k he didnt say people that listen to screwed up music are retarded motherfu*ker he said he was feelin some screwed up music last year in a interview with Kay Slay (i think).

p.s. it aint hard to clown ur f*g**t a.ss. *looks at ur name* naaaaw u dont hate do u :sleepy:
 11 years ago '06        #36
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,463 | Props total: 14706 14706
 garrett s said:
been in the game since 91 and still only doing mixtapes

z-ro is cool but this is like tru life taking shots at dipset

and jeezy taking shots at nas
naw fam he has a ton of albums.
 11 years ago '06        #37
ginobili 20|m 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$11,205 | Props total: 602 602
 Birdman's Back said:
wheres ur proof dawg? i aint NEVER heard that sh*t and no the fu*k he didnt say people that listen to screwed up music are retarded motherfu*ker he said he was feelin some screwed up music last year in a interview with Kay Slay (i think).

p.s. it aint hard to clown ur f*g**t a.ss. *looks at ur name* naaaaw u dont hate do u :sleepy:

dude, z-ro spoke on 50 clowning the south for liking screwed up music, call him a liar then.

50 could easily kiss a.ss now to take it back

i don't have a fu*king tape recording of the time rap a lot was on the radio station d*ck head. but that was when they first played the snitch n*gga song so go suck on that f*g.

clowning my name aight has more gold medals and prolly more rings then your favorite player so go stick your face in an elephants a.ss
 11 years ago '06        #38
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,463 | Props total: 14706 14706
 ginobili 20 said:
dude, z-ro spoke on 50 clowning the south for liking screwed up music, call him a liar then.

50 could easily kiss a.ss now to take it back

i don't have a fu*king tape recording of the time rap a lot was on the radio station d*ck head. but that was when they first played the snitch n*gga song so go suck on that f*g.

clowning my name aight has more gold medals and prolly more rings then your favorite player so go stick your face in an elephants a.ss
lol damn i thought u was that f*g**t The Hater. yall got the same avy i wasnt even payin attention to ur name. i aint gonna agree with u on the other sh*t but my bad about that. anyway just cause Ro said it dont make it true. if 50 had started talkin sh*t about screwed up music IN houston he prolly wouldnt have made it out. so u can be a.ssured he didnt.
 11 years ago '04        #39
klone03 
space
avatar space
space
$9,930 | Props total: 2 2
let the truth be told, king of da ghetto, i'm still living, look what you did to me, life of joseph mcvey, z-ro vs. the world, life, 4/20 the smokers anthem,
tha omega, z-ro, z-ro tolerance
 03-14-2007, 10:52 PM         #40
ktbballplaya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Birdman's Back said:
wheres ur proof dawg? i aint NEVER heard that sh*t and no the fu*k he didnt say people that listen to screwed up music are retarded motherfu*ker he said he was feelin some screwed up music last year in a interview with Kay Slay (i think).

p.s. it aint hard to clown ur f*g**t a.ss. *looks at ur name* naaaaw u dont hate do u :sleepy:
he did do an interview i remember that but i'm pretty sure he didnt say ppl that listen to screwed up music is retarted because aint no n*gga in houston going let that slide
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 54
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 39
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
219 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 33
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
43 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 22
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
57 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 18
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 14
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 12
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
139 comments
1 day ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy