Young Buck - Buck the World (2007)

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
57 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
64 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
49 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Whats Good on The Album?
1 Mic - Garbage 833 55.91%
2 Mics - Below Average (Don't Waste The Blank) 124 8.32%
3 Mics - Average 104 6.98%
4 Mics - Above Average (Hot Album) 306 20.54%
5 Mics - Classic 123 8.26%
Voters: 1490. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 03-16-2007, 02:33 PM         #101
ThatDudeMJ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Its good...not better than The Documentary, but definitely better than Doctors Advocate...

Too bad this album will flop.
 11 years ago '04        #102
thergs 43 heat pts43
space
space
$653 | Props total: 408 408
itz an alright album..its not deserving of 1's...i wud give it a 3-4.
 11 years ago '04        #103
Burym3ag 3 heat pts
space
space
$795 | Props total: 333 333
the fu*k is wrong with people giving this a 1, just haters. I don't like g unit, but am a young buck fan and this sh*t is dope, 4.5/5.
 11 years ago '06        #104
ehizzy3 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,917 | Props total: 502 502
i gave it a 3......but lmao at yall stans make a new thread and blah blah blah...look at every thread in the history of boxden, theres always way more views than posts....same for this one.....this album isnt that bad though
 11 years ago '04        #105
bignick43 
space
space
space
$1,427 | Props total: 0 0
sh*ts hot i gave it a 4...i love lose my mind...
 11 years ago '06        #106
STILL.DETOX|m 704 heat pts704
space
space
$11,579 | Props total: 9 9
worse than rotten apple
 03-17-2007, 12:43 AM         #107
MURDAMAZE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn idk why all the hate

this album is raw

i was blazin an L to this sh*t earlier

dat song haters is my sh*t son

Last edited by MURDAMAZE; 03-17-2007 at 12:45 AM..
 03-17-2007, 01:09 AM         #108
ILLmag 7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Swishadude said:
^^^ Biggest f*g on this whole website

Razor_Marks >>>>>> Bohemia
co-sign
 03-17-2007, 01:29 AM         #109
hurricanegamePZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
birdmans back and illmag are sittin here patrollin this thread..makin sure no one says anything bad...LMAO
 03-17-2007, 01:30 AM         #110
the hater 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if young buck is 5 mics then brotha lynch hung - ebk4 is a classic
we all know ebk4 sucked donkey turds
 03-17-2007, 01:32 AM         #111
ILLmag 7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hurricanegamePZ said:
birdmans back and illmag are sittin here patrollin this thread..makin sure no one says anything bad...LMAO
nah, I don't give a fu*k, I just hate people like Bohemia
 11 years ago '04        #112
skillz231213 
space
space
$2,214 | Props total: 1 1
As far as 2007 albums that i heard,this is the best but i just got 8-ball and mjg and going to see how that sound
 11 years ago '06        #113
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,468 | Props total: 14734 14734
 hurricanegamePZ said:
no, homo, i dont give a sh*t if someone legit dont like the album, that just ur opinion and sayin sh*t like "its garbage", "sh*ts weak", "wack" and thats it is fu*kin useless. give a fu*kin reason other than its wack because its damn evident that most ppl didnt even fu*kin listen to it. i aint even gotta ask about Bohemia i have outed his bi*ch a.ss several times about hatin sh*t without even listenin to it and ive heard several ppl (some ppl that posted in this thread) say sh*t like "i dont even have to listen to it to know its garbage". thats some f*g**t sh*t right there.
 11 years ago '05        #114
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,334 | Props total: 1670 1670
Better than expected, and I don't like G-Unit at all.

4/5

The most solid G-Unit work to date since The Documentary.
 03-17-2007, 04:08 AM         #115
hurricanegamePZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Birdman's Back said:
no, homo, i dont give a sh*t if someone legit dont like the album, that just ur opinion and sayin sh*t like "its garbage", "sh*ts weak", "wack" and thats it is fu*kin useless. give a fu*kin reason other than its wack because its damn evident that most ppl didnt even fu*kin listen to it. i aint even gotta ask about Bohemia i have outed his bi*ch a.ss several times about hatin sh*t without even listenin to it and ive heard several ppl (some ppl that posted in this thread) say sh*t like "i dont even have to listen to it to know its garbage". thats some f*g**t sh*t right there.
omg this is the god damn internet...this is just a fu*king forum..who fu*king cares if someone says its wack or weak? who the fu*k cares? calm the fu*k down youre not young bucks hero by coming in here and standing up for him when some online f*g**t on a forum calls his album weak...seriously get a fu*king life quit patrolling around for ppl to f!ght with...are you so insecure in real life that you need to come in here and vent by having ebeef with ppl like bohemia and sh*t? who the fu*k cares what they go around the internet saying...god damn you losers make this sh*t look horrible

Last edited by hurricanegamePZ; 03-17-2007 at 04:09 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #116
Benny_0505 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$249 | Props total: 0 0
pwnd
........................................LOL
 11 years ago '04        #117
DBlockinemOut 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,297 | Props total: 104 104
i gave it a 3 i expected way better beats, seemed like 50 had to approve all the songs

no true street track if you ask me, thats all i wanted was buck to go HARD on a beat... hes a mediocre lyricist i expect him to k!ll me with his flow which i love, but these tracks were all just good... nothing great...

50% good songs
25% hot songs (clean up man, 4 kings & slow ya roll etc)
25% wack juice (get buck)
 11 years ago '04        #118
kb2602 
space
space
space
$1,115 | Props total: 28 28
im just not feeling this album much, not hate or anything its about 4 tracks i like the rest are average or wack to me!! the best i can give this album is 3 mics
 11 years ago '06        #119
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,468 | Props total: 14734 14734
 hurricanegamePZ said:
omg this is the god damn internet...this is just a fu*king forum..who fu*king cares if someone says its wack or weak? who the fu*k cares? calm the fu*k down youre not young bucks hero by coming in here and standing up for him when some online f*g**t on a forum calls his album weak...seriously get a fu*king life quit patrolling around for ppl to f!ght with...are you so insecure in real life that you need to come in here and vent by having ebeef with ppl like bohemia and sh*t? who the fu*k cares what they go around the internet saying...god damn you losers make this sh*t look horrible
wtf r u talking about? yea this is a INTERNET FORUM that ur supposed to discuss sh*t in. not go its wack and then stop. thats kinda the point of a album review section is to review WHY u think its wack or good. get off that f*g**t bohemia's d*ck. no motherfu*ker its ppl like u who make it their JOB to hate on somebody they dont like. to go into a thread made about a rapper that u HATE just to talk sh*t and hate. y the hell do u go into a thread about someone you dont like? now go sit on ur lifesize game dildo and spin u bi*ch.
 03-17-2007, 12:38 PM         #120
MURDAMAZE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hurricanegamePZ said:
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now