NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
vida guerra
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
154 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Whats Good on The Album?
1 Mic - Garbage 833 55.91%
2 Mics - Below Average (Don't Waste The Blank) 124 8.32%
3 Mics - Average 104 6.98%
4 Mics - Above Average (Hot Album) 306 20.54%
5 Mics - Classic 123 8.26%
Voters: 1490. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #41
Claudinho69 6 heat pts
space
space
$3,018 | Props total: 2057 2057
obviously somebody with no life been making mad usernames and voting 1, cuz last time i checked here it was mostly all ratins 4 & 5 and just a few 1s ......now all of dudden theres almost 400 1s.....cant rely on this site anymore for ratings
 11 years ago '05        #42
PhrozenMenace 
space
space
$14,039 | Props total: 1403 1403
waitin on that dirty version..the clean is incomplete
 11 years ago '06        #43
MasterP 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,543 | Props total: 766 766
Yo somebody make a new thread and have it not be private, then we'll see all the usernames who voted for 1. Bet you there will barely be any cause the person with the alias will be scared.
 03-15-2007, 12:14 PM         #44
Bohemia 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MasterP said:
Yo somebody make a new thread and have it not be private, then we'll see all the usernames who voted for 1. Bet you there will barely be any cause the person with the alias will be scared.
g-units stans are crying because buck about to flop cuz noone feeling his album

make a new thread? quit bi*ching, look at how many people gave it 2 mics too, shows how much n*ggas aint feelin the joint

buck got no singles on any tv countdown, i never see his video or her his singles gettin played, floppinnn!!!
 03-15-2007, 12:35 PM         #45
Spid3yo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The album isn't horrible...but its not where it should be.

Most of his songs sound exactly the same

This album is going to flop and be a disaster
 11 years ago '06        #46
StillFree28 27 heat pts27
space
space
$20,500 | Props total: 4816 4816
has the explicit version of this sh*t even dropped yet ?
 03-15-2007, 01:18 PM         #47
rebelus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Spid3yo said:
The album isn't horrible...but its not where it should be.

Most of his songs sound exactly the same

This album is going to flop and be a disaster
I see where you could be coming from. But I hope that Bucks album sales atleast 6/7 hundred thousand or better. But since it leaked already, this album needs to drop next week cause everyone is going to have a copy within two weeks.
 11 years ago '06        #48
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,495 | Props total: 14802 14802
ima rate it as i go

1) Push Em Back
thats a damn way to start a album. sh*t is crazy. beat is nuts and Buck goin wild on the track

2) Say It To My Face feat. Bun-B, 8Ball, & MJG
this sh*t gone get n*ggas f!ghtin down here man. all 4 k!lled the sh*t out of that track especially Bun-B.

3) Buss Yo Head
daaaaamn IMA BUSS YO HEAD HO! this sh*t gone get a party fu*kin goin. sh*t on some tear the club up sh*t.

4) I Aint fu*k Wit U feat. Snoop Dogg & Trick Daddy
i KNOW that Aint Snoop singin on the hook?! oooh sh*t Snoop k!lled that hook. im lovin this track. Trick and Buck always work well together

5) Get Buck
u know this sh*t is sick. Polow k!lled that beat.

6) Buck The World feat. Lyfe Jennings
damn Buck & Lyfe get real deep on this one. im lovin that. Buck showin u can write about more sh*t than fu*kin bi*ches, k!llin n*ggas, and stackin paper

7) Slow Ya Roll feat. Chester Bennington
damn 2 deep a.ss tracks in a row. that Linkin Park n*gga did his thang on his verse and Buck k!llin it with some nice lyrics. beat matched it perfectly. Dre do that?

8) Hold On feat. 50 Cent
damn 50 & Buck tradin verses like it aint sh*t. they get back to that k!lla sh*t on this joint. there last verses at the end i was really feelin. beat was nice too. Dre did his thang.

9) Pocket Full Of Paper feat. Young Jeezy
ahaha i love it when Jeezy & Buck get on a track together. the south gone love this sh*t. YOU BETTA BUCK n*gga! lovin it.

10) Haters feat. Kokane
i heard this track awhile ago but i fu*kin love it. fu*k THE HATERS! who did that beat? real Dr. Dre like

11) U Aint Goin Nowhere feat. Lotoiya Williams
damn Buck finally makes a track that you can fu*k a bi*ch too. some ppl gone hate on this track but its real nice. the ladies gone love it. beat is ill. gotta be Dr. Dre

12) Money Good
Buck's money good. not the best track on the album but its still tight, Buck stayin with that rawkus sh*t. beat was ill too. Lil' Jon?

13) Puff Puff Pass feat. Ky-Mani Marley
talkin bout a legit smokin song. this n*gga got a Marley on it. man i will smoke so much weed to this sh*t it aint even funny. sh*t is what a weed smokin song should be. real laid back lyrics and laid back smooth beat. damn i need a blunt

14) Clean Up Man
when the records aint sellin and the snitches get to tellin what they get to yellin? GET EM BUCK! this sh*t is nuts. Buck gettin wild. Buck go nuts with the lyrics on this one.

15) 4 Kings feat. Pimp-C, T.I., & Young Jeezy
everybody heard this track but it dont make it any less hot. all three k!ll their verses and Pimp-C's hook is tight. i been feelin this song

16) I Know You Want Me feat. Jazze Pha
Buck's 1st single. poor 1st single choice but the beat is still hot and the lyrics is nice for a single. some ppl say its too soft but listen to what Buck sayin, it aint soft lol

17) Lose My Mind
omg. this is like NOTHING Young Buck has ever done. jesus. he went completly nuts over this beat and Em's beat matches him SCREAMING his lyrics over the beat. this one of Buck's best songs and def. the most different thing hes ever done. n*gga talkin or well screamin about several different things on this joint, smokin weed, goin to jail, suicial thoughts. he def. vented over this sh*t. he usually real laid back and sh*t. wow. def. shoulda just left with that instead of goin into "Funeral Music" i like the song but it shouldnt be on Young Buck's album but its w/e.

this sh*t is def. the VERY best G-Unit album since Get Rich or Die Tryin, period. every single track was bangin and to me that = CLASSIC. and i dont give a fu*k what nobody else says cause this sh*t is bangin to me. i aint gone call it a classic just yet ima let this sh*t bump for a few days and then decide but this sh*t is hot. BUCK THE HATERS!

Last edited by Bama Boy; 03-15-2007 at 04:49 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #49
Benny_0505 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$249 | Props total: 0 0
man its sooo funny to see ppl hatin.....its a good album .....its not a classic but a good album ...theres some tiiight beats on here.....no one has production like that....i know im gonna get bashed but im very open minded and theres other rappers i like...but its just funny to see how much ppl hate...
 11 years ago '04        #50
Benny_0505 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$249 | Props total: 0 0
but btw dude thats a real review i totally agree
 11 years ago '07        #51
Pos 90 heat pts90
space
space
$9,637 | Props total: 5487 5487
da jawn wit 8Ball & MJG is fire!!!!, i like track 3 too.......overall its just ightt
 03-15-2007, 04:53 PM         #52
the hater 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
smh @ the 39 d*ckriders callin this a.sspoopy cd classic

yall should be executed
 11 years ago '06        #53
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
 the hater said:
smh @ the 39 d*ckriders callin this a.sspoopy cd classic

yall should be executed
come on f*g**t explain y its garbage then. im so sick of ppl like u and bohemia just sayin the sh*t. oh its wack. but dont give no reason. u know damn well the only reason u dont like it is because hes G-Unit. i dont have to ask Bohemia because i know he didnt (yea he claimed "A Baltimore Love Thing" & "Addicted" were love songs so hes been busted as just a hater) but did u even LISTEN to it?
 03-15-2007, 05:06 PM         #54
the hater 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i aint the one who got a avy with buck shirtless like u do u stan
 11 years ago '06        #55
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
 the hater said:
i aint the one who got a avy with buck shirtless like u do u stan
good job at completely avoiding what i said. pretty much prooving it. homo.
 11 years ago '06        #56
Prime Time 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,156 | Props total: 816 816
I got the explicit...you know what to do :)
 11 years ago '05        #57
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$10,316 | Props total: 880 880
 Birdman's Back said:
good job at completely avoiding what i said. pretty much prooving it. homo.
dudes act like they dont have a shirtless pac poster on their wall like RIGHT NOW
album is straight , not as good as the 1st but it knocks
 03-15-2007, 05:37 PM         #58
ILLmag 7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ 63% of boxden giving it 1 mic....mother fu*kers must be completely DEAF
 11 years ago '05        #59
whiz 
space
space
$1,052 | Props total: 0 0
except for the Dr. Dre joints (man, dude lost his skills or whut? every breakdown sounds the same with this fool...fu*kin redundant)
this right here is fu*kin tight...especially the dirty dirty joints and the features are awesome on this(ball & g, bun b, trick daddy, jeezy, snoop)

the track with Em's beat is bananas like dude with the whole review said (good job and on point there)...really like that sh*t although the concept isn't new...there's a similar track on Field Mob's latest...and the hidden track after "losing my mind" is really 50 back in his prime of course...we know this one...still fu*kin dope that one...

gone bump some more, but i'm really impressed with this one...def gone buy this...better than his first disc (which is still a 4.25/5)
 03-15-2007, 05:54 PM         #60
Singh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ILLmag 7 said:
@ 63% of boxden giving it 1 mic....mother fu*kers must be completely DEAF
was this really Garbage?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
97 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
127 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
84 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
96 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
178 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy