The New College Hill

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
28 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
177 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
88 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #41
bxdiplomat 75 heat pts75
space
space
$3,630 | Props total: 5426 5426
look like it going to be s3x parting and beef this sh*t going to be funny as hell
 03-11-2007, 11:16 PM         #42
MyzLuda86  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah i watched it, it's alright, i just dont like what went down between JT and that big b00ty girl Ideesha w/e her name is. They need to get better lookin dudes like last season the only cute one was Rodney but his teeth was jacked. I dont think this season has anything on last season though
 11 years ago '06        #43
servesurite 42 heat pts42
space
space
$9,315 | Props total: 1085 1085
at all of u saying dat idesha bi*ch fine as hell, i aint see the show yet but i saw her profile on bet.com and dat bi*ch is so nasty and ugly....i cant believe yall saying she nice, damn nicas step ur broad game up....dat ho is worse than the regular/average bi*ches u see at the mall, at best she's a 2.5

yall lames
 11 years ago '05        #44
txhotboy 
space
space
$5,548 | Props total: 1192 1192
yeah... idesha is :thumbsdow but on da other hand... dat b00ty is :wow: :applause:

fallon is definately da best lookin one in da house... vanessa is straight 2
 11 years ago '06        #45
I_Am_Hiphop134 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,923 | Props total: 156 156
 Bigdawg76 said:
I think the island girls are bigger freaks than the U.S Girls

HELL YEA THEY ARE!!!
 03-13-2007, 12:36 PM         #46
Bigdawg76  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 servesurite said:
at all of u saying dat idesha bi*ch fine as hell, i aint see the show yet but i saw her profile on bet.com and dat bi*ch is so nasty and ugly....i cant believe yall saying she nice, damn nicas step ur broad game up....dat ho is worse than the regular/average bi*ches u see at the mall, at best she's a 2.5

yall lames
Yo I didn't say she was a dime I said that she had a Fat A$$ and I'd hit....Hell Naw she ain't wifey type she more like late night creep I'm horny and bored type.......Dem girls like that also so be Beast in the sheets cause they gotta have something to keep n*ggas.
 03-13-2007, 03:03 PM         #47
Krazy K  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ideesha's face isn't all that but the azz is on point, if she was on me like she was on dude I sure wouldn't pass up. She is nothing to drop ya wifey for tho, dude wasn't smart. But you saw him grabbing it, it was the first thing he did. Fallon is easily the best, Vanessa iight too. The girls from last season were way better tho.

Bigdawg76 said:
I think it's funny having the people got....If U had a bunch of fine A$$ Chicks all they would do the whole show is hate on each other. I think they knew what they was doing.
The rest of the season should be funny as Hell

LMAO at Dude calling and telling his Girlfriend he Kissed another Girl

See was going to see the show eventually, it was a wrap for him either way.

Last edited by Krazy K; 03-13-2007 at 03:06 PM..
 03-13-2007, 05:57 PM         #48
Bigdawg76  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Krazy K said:
ideesha's face isn't all that but the azz is on point, if she was on me like she was on dude I sure wouldn't pass up. She is nothing to drop ya wifey for tho, dude wasn't smart. But you saw him grabbing it, it was the first thing he did. Fallon is easily the best, Vanessa iight too. The girls from last season were way better tho.

See was going to see the show eventually, it was a wrap for him either way.

Yeah U right the Chicks last season looked a lot better
 03-14-2007, 01:12 AM         #49
Bigdawg76  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ok wow did anyone see that BullSh*t last night that Orange County Chick Credit card got declined. That was too funny. Over all I don't think that this season is going to be as tight as the Last ones.

LMAO Willie offering to give that chick $100 dollars

11 years ago '04        #50
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,252 | Props total: 12 12
 Bigdawg76 said:
Ok wow did anyone see that BullSh*t last night that Orange County Chick Credit card got declined. That was too funny. Over all I don't think that this season is going to be as tight as the Last ones.

LMAO Willie offering to give that chick $100 dollars

n*gga trickin' ova dat
 11 years ago '04        #51
tiny 
space
space
$75 | Props total: 0 0
I mainly watch it cause i'm from St.Thomas...and it's funny hearing Chicky (tall dude) talk and bet add subtitles. But being that everybody from stt know everybody it's all over facebook what's gonna happen in the rest of the season. Soooo, since they ruined it for me i'm just watching...
 03-28-2007, 09:31 PM         #52
MyzLuda86  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont like that chick Crystal she so freakin childish and need to grown her a.ss up, i think she's disrespectful and ignorant
 11 years ago '04        #53
rashad0715 76 heat pts76
space
space
$10,403 | Props total: 212 212
Anybody catch tonights episode? That sh*t was crazy.
 11 years ago '04        #54
dtownboy313 
space
space
$3,762 | Props total: 6 6
yeah that sh*t was wild
 11 years ago '06        #55
AJ19872006 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,974 | Props total: 38 38
Damn I want to see the next episode right fu*kin now. This sh*t is carzy.
 11 years ago '06        #56
tdub-zr0 139 heat pts139
space
space
$26,909 | Props total: 14790 14790
Damn! Them girls was scrappin' like WHAT!!!!!!!! Who do y'all think won the f!ght? I personally think Vanessa did, but Krystal busted her open so.............
 11 years ago '05        #57
treston821 
space
space
space
$28 | Props total: 0 0
 tdub-zr0 said:
Damn! Them girls was scrappin' like WHAT!!!!!!!! Who do y'all think won the f!ght? I personally think Vanessa did, but Krystal busted her open so.............

were u watchin that f!ght? anytime someone comes out of a f!ght with blood on their face like that and didn't drop any blood on their opponent. They lose.
Therefore Krystal wins.
 11 years ago '06        #58
tron_85 
space
space
$433 | Props total: 14 14
 tdub-zr0 said:
you don't win looking like vanessa looked, unless the other person looks worse. krystal's face didn't look to have a mark. vanessa fought good but...

i'm gonna say krystal.

idesha is thick as hell, but not a great face.

Last edited by tron_85; 04-17-2007 at 09:53 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #59
treston821 
space
space
space
$28 | Props total: 0 0
I will say I think Krystal had a weapon though. but she definitely won.
 11 years ago '05        #60
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,789 | Props total: 4738 4738
 tdub-zr0 said:

Vanessa went hard at the f!ght but the beginning was about even....then they started holding krystal back but couldnt control Vanessa so she was getting all them hits in and holding krystals hair......but when they got seperated krystal aint have 1 mark and VANESSA WAS OPENED THE fu*k UP............LOOK LIKE SHE WAS MISSING 2 TEETH, AND A BUSTED NOSE OR LIP....SHE WAS BLOODY LIKE SHE WAS BITING PEOPLE

I THINK KRYSTAL SCRATCHED HER UP OR SOMETHING, IM STILL NOT SURE HOW VANESSA GOT OPENED UP LIKE THAT, ALL THAT BLOOD ON HER FACE WAS WEIRD
Home      

most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
188 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
70 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
61 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy