Mar 8 - Mom, Aunt Arrested For Assault After Spanking 12 Year-Old Boy

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
206 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
255 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
91 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA After losing seven straight, Stan Van Gundy calls out Andre Drummond, Pist..
40 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Arrested for spanking?

Props Slaps
 11-06-2009, 10:58 PM         #21
almcaffee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is getting ridiculous, he got his a.ss whooped, aint nothin anyone I know hasnt been through, gtfoh with parent being charged..... what is america coming too, I wish I could move to someplace else, but there isnt another nation full of other selfish muthaf**kas I could feel comfortable at...
 8 years ago '04        #22
experience 
space
space
$1,118 | Props total: 2 2
 CHRONICLE said:
I mean, the "instrument" used to beat the child was a bit much, they wouldn't have been charged if it was a normal belt, palm, etc.
n*gga PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!! A wooden back scratcher or whatever wrapped in tape? I would have loved to have gotten off that easy at the age of 12... s**t I think my last whoopin' was at 15. Should I go down the "instruments" I disciplined with? A barber's shaving strap, an old house shoe, a wooden spoon that hung on the wall (til it broke on my a.ss), and the infamous "switch". So as my a.ss screams at me now "hey n*gga, quit bringing up painful s**t from the past", allow me to leave you with this.... that back scratcher ain't s**t.
 8 years ago '04        #23
experience 
space
space
$1,118 | Props total: 2 2
 Adwerdz said:
you people missing the whole point of the case

they left him home alone unattended after the beating, anything could of happened after that. That goes to say you don't care about your child.
Whatever. That lil n*gga was 12. He can't stand being left alone at home after taking an a.ss whoopin, he got a loooooong rough life ahead of him.
 11-06-2009, 11:14 PM         #24
2D.... 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
shiiiiit i remember my parents had this one leather belt with metal studded holes that used to hurt like a muthaf**ka
they'd go to work with that b**ch, i used to fear that belt for life itself

can't front though, i got a lot more sense than these dumb muf**kas runnin around
 8 years ago '06        #25
smoothlikebutta 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,618 | Props total: 1756 1756
n*gga i grew up gettin my a.ss whooped.. kids gotta just take beatings these days and learn that if you gonna f**k around, you gonna get beat around..
 8 years ago '06        #26
smoothlikebutta 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,618 | Props total: 1756 1756
 experience said:
n*gga PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!! A wooden back scratcher or whatever wrapped in tape? I would have loved to have gotten off that easy at the age of 12... s**t I think my last whoopin' was at 15. Should I go down the "instruments" I disciplined with? A barber's shaving strap, an old house shoe, a wooden spoon that hung on the wall (til it broke on my a.ss), and the infamous "switch". So as my a.ss screams at me now "hey n*gga, quit bringing up painful s**t from the past", allow me to leave you with this.... that back scratcher ain't s**t.
I feel you fam.. i got beat with the same s**t too :laughing9:
 8 years ago '05        #27
J Real 
space
space
space
$963 | Props total: 62 62
pus*y a.ss kids i got my a.ss beat with metal part of fly swatter, extension cords, hot wheels tracks, switches, hose pipes, brooms, paddles, belts you name it.
 8 years ago '05        #28
dzuki77 
space
space
$1,442 | Props total: 66 66
 SpeedLimits65 said:
didn't wanna bump this thread since idiots browsed through pages of news back to 07 to get this

but this is the dumbest thing i've ever heard.
leaving the child alone could literally mean: stay in your room and think about what you've done. GTFOH

not to be racist, but i know black/mexican parents are harsher with this s**t than white. i was a very troubled kid (not f!ghts and s**t, but just bunch of anger issues). worst i ever got was a hand to the face/butt or the bar of soap in my mouth.
is the kid a pus*y? probably. did he deserve that spanking? most likely. did he deserve that particular device used? probably not.
i do agree that kids need to get their a.ss whooped from time to time. i remember sitting at an In N Out this kid was screamin his head off and runnin around everywhere. the mom was like "billy, come here" in a calm voice. kid came over, the mother told him to please settle down. the kid slapped the mother right across the face. if i was that kid's parent, i woulda knocked the s**t out of the kid right then and there (granted, if the kid was cryin and screamin, i would of just left with the kid instead of makin everybody suffer). what did the mom do instead?: now billy, don't hit (in a soft voice). f**k this generation
"the bar of soap in my mouth." this dude! lol. Man my dad used to plan the s**t out and there was no changing his mind. He wouldnt hit me out of anger but to really discipline me. i did some bad s**t at school and they told him say on Monday, he would know that on like Wednesday he's gonna give me a beating for that. So come Wednesday we could be chilling at dinner laughing then he'd call me to te room and he'd go to work!!! Now it had an effect coz I knew he was hitting m coz I did SOMETHING. It was never just random. My dad would be proud of how I turned out now coz of that. Anyway kids nowadays and the laws protecting them are only hurting themselves (no pun intended) lol
 8 years ago '06        #29
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 Deezones said:
thats just called a good a.ss whoopin
sh*t i got beat with a thick a.ss paddle i never had to go to the hospital
ol boy was just being a little bi bi
 8 years ago '05        #30
Woodwin 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,917 | Props total: 1488 1488
 dzuki77 said:
"the bar of soap in my mouth." this dude! lol. Man my dad used to plan the s**t out and there was no changing his mind. He wouldnt hit me out of anger but to really discipline me. i did some bad s**t at school and they told him say on Monday, he would know that on like Wednesday he's gonna give me a beating for that. So come Wednesday we could be chilling at dinner laughing then he'd call me to te room and he'd go to work!!! Now it had an effect coz I knew he was hitting m coz I did SOMETHING. It was never just random. My dad would be proud of how I turned out now coz of that. Anyway kids nowadays and the laws protecting them are only hurting themselves (no pun intended) lol
lol my pops used to do this. wed be riding in the car laughing and s**t after an incident would take place and hed come out the blue " you know you still getting that beating right?"
 12-25-2009, 09:58 PM         #31
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YERCELL said:
Man, wtf did all of you do as kids to get beat like this? Were you all ingrates or something?
It's not what "WE" did, it's just that our parents got the exact same treatment prior( before we was even born) so it goes with the generations of how one shall be disciplined...of course I won't go hard on my children like the ones around my age and up in my family got treated.
 12-25-2009, 10:32 PM         #32
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol @ this being news.

Man they shoulda seen some of the kids I grew up with and myself included. We got beat so f**king bad ... you know I wasn't f**king around anymore after some of the a.ss-whooping I got. My pops would tell me to go find what he's gunna use to beat me. And if I bring something small and flimsy then he's going to have to pick it out for me.

Its perfect interrogation techniques since its better to let their imagination run wild about how bad it would be. By the time you get to doing it .. they're already mentally broken down.
 8 years ago '07        #33
hellspawn 
space
space
$1,042 | Props total: 69 69
 J Real said:
pus*y a.ss kids i got my a.ss beat with metal part of fly swatter, extension cords, hot wheels tracks, switches, hose pipes, brooms, paddles, belts you name it.
damn son hot wheels tracks? thats a first. I got a louisville slugger broken over my back thanks to my mom. she aint play that s**t
 12-26-2009, 12:44 AM         #34
MACK MONEY12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The police should just let the mother do her parenting thing. It will help him out in the long run
 8 years ago '08        #35
Qdogg31 
space
space
$872 | Props total: 0 0
She was just parenting the child , surely she didn't mean no harm to the kid
 02-20-2010, 01:56 PM         #36
Rhyme n Tekniq 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hipocracy of a democarcy (really , a constitutional republic)

A judicial systems that forces you to swear on a bible will disregard its teachings, such as "Spare the rod,spoil the child"

The pussifucation of children is just a way of breeding future adults who will be too afraid to speak out and take action

The dumbing down of children is a way of breeding future adults devoid of Critical and Analytical thinking, logical reasoning, and plain ole common since so that they never have the ability to question why they are being screwed over
 8 years ago '05        #37
BaLLa4LiFe 
space
space
space
$1,426 | Props total: 10 10
lil pus*y a.ss kid. try gettin my dad's leather palm!! i didn't know being home alone at 12 was soooo bad.
 8 years ago '09        #38
Jmoore334 
space
space
$2,288 | Props total: 274 274
 Woodwin said:
lol my pops used to do this. wed be riding in the car laughing and s**t after an incident would take place and hed come out the blue " you know you still getting that beating right?"
My Dad Was The Same Way We Could Be Coming From Them Mall Or Some s**t Eatin Ice Cream
Then He Come With That "You Know I Aint Forgot About That a.ss Whoopin Right?"
 02-20-2010, 05:26 PM         #39
2D.... 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YERCELL said:
Man, wtf did all of you do as kids to get beat like this? Were you all ingrates or something?
take a look at the generation that got their a.ss whooped

now look at today's generation

i thank got my mom whooped my a.ss with that leather belt that had the bumps on it so it hurt more
kids don't know any damn respect these days, motherf**kers just don't know how to act

edit: god damn how old is this thread, i already posted in here and didn't realize it

Last edited by 2D....; 02-20-2010 at 05:29 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #40
DonYBE 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,986 | Props total: 1952 1952
 R_U_Serious said:
what the fu*k i use to get my a.ss whooped with a leather belt

kids now a days are pus*y's what ever happen to a good old fashion a.ss whoopin
co-sign
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
181 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
74 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
62 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
46 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
57 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
82 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
23 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Good Guy Brand! George Clooney Gifted 14 of His Close Friends..
42 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy