Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
62 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
130 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Arrested for spanking?

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #1
8313 pageviews
44 comments

cvcxl 
space
space
space
$1,539 | Props total: 1 1
Mar 8 - Mom, Aunt Arrested For a.ssault After Spanking 12 Year-Old Boy

Mom, aunt charged in spanking of boy, 12
Wednesday, March 07, 2007
BY JOE ELIAS
Of The Patriot-News

Nancy L. Simpson told police her 12-year-old nephew was "being bad," so she spanked him with a wooden back scratcher wrapped in electrical tape while the boy's mother watched, court records state.

The two women then left the screaming boy alone in Simpson's Marysville home and attended a parent-teacher conference on Nov. 9 at the Susquenita School District, the records state.

The boy's screaming was so loud that neighbors called for help. He was admitted to the hospital with severely bruised buttocks, the records state.

Simpson, 37, of the 400 block of Valley Street, was charged with simple a.ssault and endangering the welfare of a child. The boy's mother, Charlie Hackman, 31, of East Washington Street, Elizabethtown, was charged with endangering the welfare of a child.

Both women pleaded not guilty to all counts last week in Perry County Court.

Hackman told police she thought the child was fine when she and Simpson left him alone at home, the records state.

Simpson's attorney, Jerry A. Philpott, and Hackman's attorney, Shaubot C. Walz, the county's public defender, both declined to comment on the case. Attempts to reach Hackman and Simpson were unsuccessful.

District Attorney Charles Chenot said that while it is legal for parents and relatives to spank a child in their care, a punishment that leaves a child injured could involve the authorities.

"Legally, there's nothing wrong with paddling," Chenot said. "The problem comes if a child has been left badly bruised or bleeding."
Source: Patriot News -
[pic - click to view]

http://www.pennlive.com/n .. 220.xml&coll=1

[pic - click to view]

Nation of Millions Link

44 comments for "Mar 8 - Mom, Aunt Arrested For Assault After Spanking 12 Year-Old Boy"

11 years ago '04        #2
B-Y-D 
space
space
$1,213 | Props total: 45 45
Here we go, bruised buttocks, any hit will cause damage just depends how severe. At least they didnt k!ll him and bury his a.ss under a damn house.
 11 years ago '04        #3
Khazano 
space
space
$2,396 | Props total: 109 109
If a 12 year old is SCREAMING while being spanked... He's either a pus*y, or that sh*t REALLY hurt
 11 years ago '06        #4
Deezones 
space
space
$748 | Props total: 0 0
thats just called a good a.ss whoopin
sh*t i got beat with a thick a.ss paddle i never had to go to the hospital
ol boy was just being a little bi bi
 03-08-2007, 01:11 PM         #5
R_U_Serious 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what the fu*k i use to get my a.ss whooped with a leather belt

kids now a days are pus*y's what ever happen to a good old fashion a.ss whoopin
 03-08-2007, 01:18 PM         #6
KingJaffieJoe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*gga this shyt is bullshyt...let me tell you kids nowadays need this type of action taken on them... i kno damn well tht if this happen to me i would have never thought bout calling the po po's bc i kno my pops would then beat my fuking a.ss, so as a kid i took my beating by my dad as a man, n*gga a bruised buttocks dude i had fukin busted lips, plus i thought tht was nessicary bc i was bad a.ss lil kid
 03-08-2007, 01:19 PM         #7
KingJaffieJoe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i kno nowadyas kids b threating there parnets and if i was one i beat the fuk out of my kid, shyt i threaten to beat my nephew wit a belt when he b bad but this n*gga dnt go tell he take it lik a man lik i did and he only 8 yerars old
 8 years ago '05        #8
Freemind 41 heat pts41
space
space
$8,870 | Props total: 4 4
so retarded. even that judge got his a.ss whooped when he was a kid. bruises on the a.ss aint nothin, like the dude said a few posts before, atleast they didnt k!ll the kid. and that kids just screamin like that cuz his parents was gone. if they had been there that kid wouldnt of been actin like a lil b**ch.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #9
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,021 | Props total: 1832 1832
yall n*ggaz aint sayin nothin... my pops used to hold both my wrist like handcuffs with one hand... and with his other hand he'd go to work with a belt.... and my mom used to get it in with an extension cord... me and my sister caught some whoopins when we was small.... child abuse is child abuse... a whooping is just old fashioned discapline
 11-02-2009, 07:50 AM         #10
CHRONICLE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I mean, the "instrument" used to beat the child was a bit much, they wouldn't have been charged if it was a normal belt, palm, etc.
 8 years ago '06        #11
YERCELL 
space
space
$3,970 | Props total: 0 0
Man, wtf did all of you do as kids to get beat like this? Were you all ingrates or something?
 11-02-2009, 08:21 AM         #12
MOSILVER7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They went oldschool. Where were the eyes when I got knock down in public. Heck, the cops would hold us while our parents continue to beat us down.
 8 years ago '07        #13
MissStush88 1 heat pts
space
space
$903 | Props total: 4 4
Sounds fine to me. A back scratcher aint got s**t on a belt, atleast it would break. My mom would purposely get plastic serving spoons to beat me with on the go, cuz the would bend and not break.

Im sure the a.ss whoopin served its purpose
 11-02-2009, 09:21 AM         #14
CenterField 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ya'll john witherspoon a.ss n*ggas n ya'll whoopingz
 8 years ago '06        #15
StraightUp99 
space
space
space
$1,204 | Props total: 0 0
Damn that little kid got it bad, i wonder what he did?
 8 years ago '04        #16
memyselfni 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,555 | Props total: 1 1
old a.ss thread
 8 years ago '04        #17
Adwerdz 319 heat pts319
space
space
$32,728 | Props total: 23246 23246
"The problem comes if a child has been left badly bruised or bleeding."
you people missing the whole point of the case

they left him home alone unattended after the beating, anything could of happened after that. That goes to say you don't care about your child.
 8 years ago '09        #18
K0ntrast 63 heat pts63
space
space
$29,671 | Props total: 13159 13159
March lol
 8 years ago '07        #19
JoeDoe22 50 heat pts50
space
space
$4,117 | Props total: 230 230
 Kontrast0 said:
March lol
Of '07
 8 years ago '06        #20
SpeedLimits65 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,133 | Props total: 2 2
 Adwerdz said:
you people missing the whole point of the case

they left him home alone unattended after the beating, anything could of happened after that. That goes to say you don't care about your child.
didn't wanna bump this thread since idiots browsed through pages of news back to 07 to get this

but this is the dumbest thing i've ever heard.
leaving the child alone could literally mean: stay in your room and think about what you've done. GTFOH

not to be racist, but i know black/mexican parents are harsher with this s**t than white. i was a very troubled kid (not f!ghts and s**t, but just bunch of anger issues). worst i ever got was a hand to the face/butt or the bar of soap in my mouth.
is the kid a pus*y? probably. did he deserve that spanking? most likely. did he deserve that particular device used? probably not.
i do agree that kids need to get their a.ss whooped from time to time. i remember sitting at an In N Out this kid was screamin his head off and runnin around everywhere. the mom was like "billy, come here" in a calm voice. kid came over, the mother told him to please settle down. the kid slapped the mother right across the face. if i was that kid's parent, i woulda knocked the s**t out of the kid right then and there (granted, if the kid was cryin and screamin, i would of just left with the kid instead of makin everybody suffer). what did the mom do instead?: now billy, don't hit (in a soft voice). f**k this generation
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
76 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
43 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
97 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
251 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
156 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
113 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy