Mar 6, 2007 - Teen Dies After Downing Entire Bottle of Bacardi 151 Rum (pics)

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
57 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
238 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
229 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Downing a bottle of Bacardi 151 Rum?
Legendary 172 26.96%
Idiot 466 73.04%
Voters: 638. This poll is closed

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #61
LakerFan 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,282 | Props total: 460 460
kids wanna drink wit the big boys
us big boys aint that dumb.....this is a sad situation but he gets no remorse from me. Have some common sense. If you walk up and down a traintrack all day eventually you are gonna get hit. I dont even like drinking that sh*t in a flaming Dr. Pepper but i guess without it you couldnt set it on fire.

.......i got like taste aversion to that sh*t if im drinkin it straight but i can mix it with other sh*t still
I feel you on that taste aversion. I drank a bottle of Rummplemintz on my homie's birthday once and i haven't been able to drink the sh*t since, and that was like 9 years ago.

Last edited by LakerFan; 03-07-2007 at 11:24 AM..
 11 years ago '06        #62
yeah_that_nigga 
space
space
space
$542 | Props total: 6 6
that sh*t is crazy some people can handle all that sh*t, when u young that sh*t is cool to do it's just to bad he had to go. That everclear aint no joke if he drunk that bottle he would have died 2 times
 11 years ago '04        #63
J. Jones04 
space
space
$3,849 | Props total: 4 4
Yea 151 fu*ks you all up. My boy was drinkin that sh*t like water but later we found his a.ss slumped in a chair about 30 mins later. Anything with a filter I stay the fu*k away from. It takes about 2 or 3 shots to get loose, anything else is suicide. Was it a 5th that he drunk?
 03-07-2007, 11:39 AM         #64
finesse1272 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Quote:
Originally Posted by jumpman2304
wow.

i still know people who do sh*t like this

Swishadude said:
no you dont

wow
 11 years ago '05        #65
Tonero 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,493 | Props total: 2494 2494
like 4 real who does dat?
 03-07-2007, 11:52 AM         #66
lyrical genius 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
anybody that is comparing what they or someone else drank to this dude is straight lying. ANYBODY that drinks a whole fifth of 151 in a matter of mins. will DIE. I dont care if u weigh 1000lbs and drink everyday, its science and u will be dead. quit trying to be cool and comparing urself to this little a.ss n*gga. thats an insane amount and thats coming from an alcoholic that regularly drinks fifths. n*ggas, he basically drank 2........quick as fu*k
 11 years ago '06        #67
M!XTAPEsniper™ 
space
space
$688 | Props total: 9 9
legendary idiot .. but no jokes w/ a death
 03-07-2007, 12:16 PM         #68
Mbrew457 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
kids are doing such stupid sh*t these days...
 11 years ago '04        #69
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,214 | Props total: 2114 2114
I dont drink this anymore since the night me and my boys drank some and 1 of them kidnapped his ex girlfriend and the other 1 fell off the 2nd story patio......
 03-07-2007, 12:24 PM         #70
CrunkPopeye2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
smoke weed
 03-07-2007, 12:33 PM         #71
knicks5064 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dumbass
 03-07-2007, 12:38 PM         #72
titusfuk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fuk homie is a legend but wat k!lled it is that he died
 11 years ago '06        #73
cvcxl  OP
space
space
space
$1,539 | Props total: 1 1
 cincinnati_kidd said:
THAT WAS COURVASIER
He did the same with a bottle of grey goose at the concert I went to...

I still thik the bottle was full of water
 11 years ago '06        #74
RoBCaSh 
space
space
$1,487 | Props total: 169 169
fu*ked up.. but what a dumb a.ss... 151???!!! he was askin for it.....
 03-07-2007, 01:01 PM         #75
YOUNG H.A.Z. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
DAMN SHAME, HE COULDVE AT LEAST DIED FOR SOMETHING WITH A CAUSE LIKE THIS WAR IN IRAQ.... O YEA THAT AINT JUSTIFIED EITHER... R.I.P. TO THOSE SOILDERS THAT WERE DYING WHILE HE WAS DRINKING HIMSELF TO death... HATE TO SAY IT BUT fu*k HIM.....
 03-07-2007, 01:05 PM         #76
YOUNG H.A.Z. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
AND ON A SIDE NOTE, THATS WHY I DONT DRINK THAT MUCH... I DO THINGS TO GET THE ULTIMATE FEELING OR EXPERIENCE FROM THEM, SO IF I CANT HANDLE THAT I DONT DO IT.... I DONT KNO WHAT n*ggaS IN HERE TALKIN BOUT WIT THAT pus*y a.ss GET TIPSY OR GET LOOSE sh*t... LOL, I MEAN IF IM DRINKING IMA DRINK TO GET DRUNK... n*ggaS DONT SMOKE WEED TO GET BUZZED, NO U DO IT TO GET HIGH... WHAT THE fu*k??? IF U AINT TRYIN TO GET fu*kED UP U SHOULDNT BE SIPPIN ON THE sh*t...
 11 years ago '05        #77
dadaguy316 
space
space
$327 | Props total: 0 0
haha cant fu*k wit that n*gga Juice
 03-07-2007, 01:38 PM         #78
jesusslack 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
whoops....rip......
 03-07-2007, 04:45 PM         #79
koofyslappa11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cincinnati_kidd said:
cheap mu fu*ka ...that sh*t probly ate his stomach up ...he could have drank a 5th of hennessy or remy martin ...goose or patron .....belvedere...courvoisier, martell , hell even tanguaray , POINT BEING ..IF U DRINKIN EXPENSIVE TOP SHELF LIQUOR A.) U WILL GET DRUNK FASTER BUT DA QUALITY OF DA ALCOHAL IS MUCH BETTER B:) U WONT WAKE UP SICK IN THE MORNIN ..NO HANGOVERZ C:) IF U JUST SPENT 35 ON A BOTTLE ..YOU WILL BE LESS INCLINED TO DRINK ALL OF THE sh*t IN 1 NIGHT

IF YALL WANT AN INEXPENSIVE DRINK ..TRY "SVEDKA VODKA" ITS SMOOTH AS HELL ..BETTER DEN SMIRNOFF ..KINDA BORDERLINE WIT TANG VODKA ...ALSO KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR PENNICLE .... DEPENDIN WAT U LIKE ...SVEDKA IS SWEDISH ....PENNICLE IS FRENCH .... WOULD RECOMMEND AN INEXPENSIVE COGNAC BUT "NO SUCH THING AS CHEAP BROWN LIQUOR " 2
DUDE THAT MENTIONED E&J CUTT THAT EASY JESUS OUT ...DAT sh*t ROTT GUTT ...DRINK BEER OVER THAT sh*t ..OR PUT 7 DOLLARS WIT IT AN GET A PINT OF HENNESSY
this guy is a liquor expert:applause:

you can use that 151 sh*t to heal up cuts and sh*t.....
 03-07-2007, 04:53 PM         #80
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I drank just over half a litre or something on the same strength level, after a couple of cans of beer. And it left me in a bad state... the fact i hadn't ate that day made it worse... i fainted once or twice, like properly, then i was sick for a very long time.

What makes it worse is it was my last day on holiday, and i fainted in the airport, infront of bare people.

Never again will i attempt to drink big amounts of something that strong. But i guess thats what happens when you're young; trying to be a heavyweight with the ale to impress your friends.

And rip to that kid... hopefully it'll be a wake up call to his friends when they get the idea of tryna show off
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy