Mar 6, 2007 - Teen Dies After Downing Entire Bottle of Bacardi 151 Rum (pics)

most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
22 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
81 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
49 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Downing a bottle of Bacardi 151 Rum?
Legendary 172 26.96%
Idiot 466 73.04%
Voters: 638. This poll is closed

Props Slaps
 11-23-2009, 11:17 AM         #201
thaghost 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
effed up
 8 years ago '04        #202
Gmitch528 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,107 | Props total: 170 170
i remember drinkin this in college... was watchin a football game soph year and each time my team got scored on i took a shot... ended up doin about 5 in about 30 min... n*gga was throwin up all over the place and passed out on the floor.. i rolled over at like 4 am still drunk... aint had it since... i smell that s**t and just curl up...
 8 years ago '04        #203
KnightOfTears 14 heat pts14
space
space
$3,657 | Props total: 489 489
Damn, that's f**ked up and R.I.P. These young muthaf**kas need to realize it's not so hard to get alcohol poisoning and die. Everybody is different, and my guess is he didn't eat anything that whole day before he started drinking which is worse.
 8 years ago '04        #204
Stack_Bundles 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,093 | Props total: 179 179

[pic - click to view]

Relatives of 19-year-old Sid Skibinski-Gonzales say the tragedy never should have happened. The young man was celebrating with friends Saturday night at a home on Reseda Lane in Modesto when he drank an entire bottle of Bacardi 151 rum.

Police say he passed out shortly after. But when friends checked on him the next morning, Gonzales was dead.

Police are investigating if a parent, 42-year-old Billy Smith, who was at home during the party, played a role in the incident.

"We're not sure if he provided the alcohol or knew the young man was only 19 years old," said Modesto Police Department spokesman, Craig Gundlach.

Detectives and the district attorney's office are examining the case for possible criminal charges.

Relatives say Gonzales was kind, talented, outgoing and excited about an upcoming move to Colorado with his mom.

"He was so excited about his band and all the things he was going to do. Now he's gone and I can't believe it," said Victoria Jackson, Gonzales' cousin.

Last edited by Stack_Bundles; 11-24-2009 at 01:02 PM..
 11-24-2009, 01:20 PM         #205
PrettyPrissy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
.... damn ....

The WHOLE bottle ?
 11-24-2009, 02:39 PM         #206
teamtrusthoe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lilsnatch770 said:
Even the big boys dont down whole bottles
My roommate is 6'6 and did that s**t last month and I have no f**kin clue how.. RIP though
 8 years ago '05        #207
young jeezy478 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,725 | Props total: 132 132
why they even make alcohol that dam strong for, man 151 is like almost straight alcohol, s**t is over 100 proof man, if he wanted to get f**ked up that bad he might as well popped a pill or two
 8 years ago '04        #208
SokeSleezy 3 heat pts
space
space
$12,974 | Props total: 121 121
f**kin rookies...
 11-26-2009, 03:25 PM         #209
MicRo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I had a friend who drank a lot once. It was his first time drinking. He said it tasted like nothing..haha. I was serving him right. So next thing you know he gets up to uuse the restroom and he falls. Haha wow. He couldn't stand. So he runs outside and thinks he sees someone he wants to f!ght and he crashes face front into a tree. Crazy a.ss night. I thought he might never wake up. He was knocked out for likee 6 hours. We had to drag him into my house. When he woke up he did it like he had woke up quick from a nightmare. And he walked home. He lives behind me. He still looked f**ked up. Like a zombie. s**t was crazy. And he called me and bugged me for like an hour. He wouldn't let me go. He kept saying 'I f**ked up huh. For real. Whap happened. Tell me 'etc. Crazy night. Alcohol is serious. People should know how to drink.
Posted via Mobile Device
 11-26-2009, 04:47 PM         #210
Temerity 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Obviously trying to impress. Know your limits kids.
 8 years ago '07        #211
blackjewelz 
space
space
$5,446 | Props total: 3247 3247
even if you survive,whats the point of bein that drunk??i f**ked wit 151 in high school now that s**t k!lls me i like higher quality s**t..thas too bad
 11-27-2009, 06:43 PM         #212
cashrules93 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i never drank 151 before but once in awhile me and my people get a bottle of devil springs vodka, its 160 proof. a 15 dollar bottle gets about 7 people feelin nice. nice aint the word really, we call it "wolfen".

awhile ago my man found a bottle of 151 behind his house, the top part was broken off but the bottle was full...the first thing he thought of was to call me and say "yo i got a surprise for you next time you come thru". so i end up at his house a day or so later and with a big smile on face he's like "here ya go, this is for you". "you gave me a broken bottle of liquor thats probly got glass in it and i'm supposed to drink it like some f**kin bum?". i realized his real opinion of me so we havent had the same relationship since.
 8 years ago '05        #213
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
 cashrules93 said:
i never drank 151 before but once in awhile me and my people get a bottle of devil springs vodka, its 160 proof. a 15 dollar bottle gets about 7 people feelin nice. nice aint the word really, we call it "wolfen".

awhile ago my man found a bottle of 151 behind his house, the top part was broken off but the bottle was full...the first thing he thought of was to call me and say "yo i got a surprise for you next time you come thru". so i end up at his house a day or so later and with a big smile on face he's like "here ya go, this is for you". "you gave me a broken bottle of liquor thats probly got glass in it and i'm supposed to drink it like some f**kin bum?". i realized his real opinion of me so we havent had the same relationship since.
lol you b**ch n*gga.
 11-27-2009, 07:18 PM         #214
cashrules93 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JaiMega said:
lol you b**ch n*gga.

yeah i know but we all cant be you
 8 years ago '09        #215
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,301 | Props total: 7949 7949
he should have went to the bathroom with the bottle....poured it out.....filled it with water.....drank the bottle in front of everyone....and then pretended to be wasted while he fondled on chick wrecklessly........

oh well......sometimes when you grab the bulls by the horns you get balls in your face and a dikk up your a.ss (no homo)
 11-29-2009, 09:03 PM         #216
NYItalianDevil 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao what a dumbass
 8 years ago '07        #217
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
R.I.P. I was around his age first time I had a run in with 151...to the young boyz out there thats not something u wanna fukk around with...u can throw that s**t in an empty tank and have it run
 8 years ago '06        #218
ugo6ox 
space
space
$279 | Props total: 0 0
links are dead, u r an idiot!!! k!ll urself.
 12-12-2009, 08:57 PM         #219
BlackBarbii 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
....REALLY THOUGH? he committed suicide.
 8 years ago '09        #220
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
$3,053 | Props total: 16 16
 Jacc Blacc said:
he should have went to the bathroom with the bottle....poured it out.....filled it with water.....drank the bottle in front of everyone....and then pretended to be wasted while he fondled on chick wrecklessly........

oh well......sometimes when you grab the bulls by the horns you get balls in your face and a dikk up your a.ss (no homo)
Post of the year.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
154 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc