Mar 1 - Max B's disappointed over Jim Jones not posting the 2 mil bail

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
141 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
48 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
119 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
72 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 11 years ago '06        #81
Profycy 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,923 | Props total: 1254 1254
2 mil? daym if innocent jimmy gonna give him 500k
 03-03-2007, 12:41 PM         #82
CALIHUSTLA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
Dat just go to show u Jimmy aint Ballin like he says he is... how u gonna let ya Man just sit in jail.. if they got paper like that then bail is nothing. Hell u only have to pay 10 percent of bail there anyway Smh @ jones
I agree! Dat n*gga Jimmy is broke.:thumbsdow
 03-03-2007, 01:34 PM         #83
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Curtisimo said:
why do you care

lol@ these people it's jim Jones money he can do whatever the fu*k he wants with his money whether he has 2 mill or not

and Max B and Jim arent longtime friends i think they actually met through a demo tape

edit: and you dont allways get the money back it depends on the situation
1) i wouldn't care if Jones didn't SAY he was gonna bail max B out WEEKS AGO..

2)You always get your money back unless the dude murks out and doesn't show up at the trial or doesn't meet a condition of his bail

You're forgetting that Max B is being held in NJ, where I live...in fact he's being held less than a half hour from my place...I know the bail procedures for NJ...I've done it before
 03-03-2007, 01:58 PM         #84
NYcrepa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bxdiplomat said:
That the thing they met a few years back
Max came out of jail made a fu*king demo it got in the wmg
Office and Jim was listing to it and like it
.does Jim have the money yes ,is making max wait wrong...yes and no. yes because even if rapper has money they do dumb a.ss thing like shootout and robbing for chain.
No because for some reason people think they were life time friends and loyalty BS.
ask yourself this if you was in jail would you think someone you knew for less then 5 years would be quick to put up 200,000 to 2million plus other sh*t for someone that is know for robbing people .they may put up the money but not that fast.

And a reason to keep his a.ss in jail is if he did do something they can barging the time down and take even
More time out because, he has been severing time.

he knew Max longer than that playboy. Charlie Rambo is from 40th...Cam's block. He went to the bing and changed his name to Max B. Everybody from the hood knew his little crazy a.ss or knew of him.

Why do u n*ggas think I am going so hard with what I'm sayin? They rocked like that hardbody. that was Jim and Doe Stacks little mans.

Last edited by NYcrepa; 03-03-2007 at 01:59 PM..
 03-03-2007, 02:00 PM         #85
MusiqBeast  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Max B did let the fans down when he got locked up, got me worrying as to who was gonna be makin them hooks, cos max B hooks are classic.
 11 years ago '06        #86
Profycy 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,923 | Props total: 1254 1254
 MusiqBeast said:
Max B did let the fans down when he got locked up, got me worrying as to who was gonna be makin them hooks, cos max B hooks are classic.
yea his hookss r crazy
 11 years ago '04        #87
UADEnd95 
space
space
$872 | Props total: 0 0
i just watched a tape of this n*gga jewels flautin prolly aboput 2 mil in jewels, thats fu*ked up
 03-03-2007, 04:10 PM         #88
DINER0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jimmy aint no stand up dude, I already feel the Dip bout to split,i dont know them like that but I been around them and trust me they all big headed small change n*ggaz they a bunch of byth azz negroes
 03-03-2007, 04:49 PM         #89
wilsonbyron  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 newfnshow715 said:
max b is the worst rapper your dumb, what about lil joc, bow wow, chingy... blah blah on and on he is better then like most rappers honestly. If your trying to tell me mims, paul wall and every other wack rapper is better then him your opinion means nothing.

lol. n*gga you are right. young joc is the worst rapper to ever breathe, let alone live and walk the earth. the only reason that n*gga went platinum is because of xthe beats. bow wow is a wanna-be thug, and chingy bio-hazardous garbage
 11 years ago '04        #90
Floeji 
space
space
$5,529 | Props total: 68 68
eh. I'm not too worried about Max B. getting out. I hate that n*gga's hooks.

Zeek is better.
 11 years ago '05        #91
Neohuey89 
space
space
$2,657 | Props total: 669 669
I see it differently. I see Max B being disloyal to Jim Jones. If n*ggas is giving you an opportunity to do something positive with yourself and you go ahead and put yourself in a position that you're in trouble and it affects you to me that's being disloyal. It's like you slowing me and all the other n*ggas from doing what we was doing because I gotta drop money on you. I got friends around my way and I don't be getting caught up in their bullsh*t. Everyone wanna be like "you gotta stay by your n*ggas" , but it be your n*ggas that keep fu*king up and expect you to take a fall with them. you know?
 11 years ago '05        #92
ElQueHablaSucio 24 heat pts24
space
space
$2,265 | Props total: 680 680
^^^^ i get what your trying to said but if thats your real boy you take care of him no matter what...jim jones could have paid his bail and send that n*gga max b straight to the studio and record a mixtape and drop it on his first day of trial.
 11 years ago '04        #93
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,123 | Props total: 4517 4517
 B-Y-D said:
Smart move, why lose 2 mill to gov when u can get 500,000 after things settled.
is you crazy? Bail is given back....bail is posted, you get it back at court date. that n*gga jones saying that most likely cuz he aint got the 2mill and knows max b aint getting out and therefore wont have to give him 500k. He prolly aint sending that n*gga no commensary/
 03-03-2007, 07:40 PM         #94
$HOWTIME 17  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 B-Y-D said:
Smart move, why lose 2 mill to gov when u can get 500,000 after things settled.
das wus so stupid..... u aint losin to mill....... unless u jump bail

u get errthang back in full when u meet ur court date.... thas just insurance that u will show up. hence bigger crimes havin higher bail........ they got more of a reason to run
 03-03-2007, 07:42 PM         #95
$HOWTIME 17  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2totimes said:
is you crazy? Bail is given back....bail is posted, you get it back at court date. that n*gga jones saying that most likely cuz he aint got the 2mill and knows max b aint getting out and therefore wont have to give him 500k. He prolly aint sending that n*gga no commensary/
oh didnt see this.......... but yeah, jim a bi*ch........... cuz his a.ss runnin round tha country talkin about "ballin" and sh*t......... knowin damn well him and cam can come up wit dat money in a heartbeat

million-dollar baby right?
 03-04-2007, 12:20 AM         #96
mc_breed  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well max b dumb a.ss should did what he did. it was his own fault
 11 years ago '04        #97
Antman187 
space
space
$881 | Props total: 51 51
If he ain't do it he need to tell on who did do it... 30 years to life is a long time to be worried bout being labled a snitch....
 11 years ago '06        #98
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,622 | Props total: 2277 2277
 shonuff12 said:
if Jim is caking as much he claims all the time, why can't he do both? he gets the bail money back at the end anyway
Cause if ya lawyer is workin right, you can get an accelerated court appearence...plus any smaller charges you might have to cop to as part of a plea, if you need one, you can get time served...even if he gets found not guilty of the bigger charges, he still might face charges for the a.ssociation...plus, if he didn't max out, any paper time he got will be revoked anyway....dude only been out bout what 1 1/2 to 2 yrs...so he might be on paper still...gotta take everything into consideration...
 03-04-2007, 10:27 AM         #99
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 yumflip said:
Cause if ya lawyer is workin right, you can get an accelerated court appearence...plus any smaller charges you might have to cop to as part of a plea, if you need one, you can get time served...even if he gets found not guilty of the bigger charges, he still might face charges for the a.ssociation...plus, if he didn't max out, any paper time he got will be revoked anyway....dude only been out bout what 1 1/2 to 2 yrs...so he might be on paper still...gotta take everything into consideration...
dog...you've obviously never been to court in NJ....

this cat is not getting a quick hearing..TRUST..NJ courts are packed full and unless Johhnie Cochran comes back from the dead and tries the case, he's not getting anything earlier. Look at Jason Williams (former nets ball player) his sh*t STILL is not resolved
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
21 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
98 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
51 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
73 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
81 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
184 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy