Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-02-2007, 03:04 PM         #61
Dr. X  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NYcrepa said:
u must b a buster. Pull ur skirt down fu*k boy.
ny people dont even say fu*k boy. u live in the burbs. u just exposed ur self
 03-02-2007, 03:13 PM         #62
NYcrepa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dr. X said:
my dude...yes I live in the burbs. I am from St. Nich. Went to p.s. 28 on 155th and graduated from Brandeis on 84th & Columbus. And we do say fu*k boy, fu*k boy! I'm not gonna go back and forth with your corny a.ss so leave me alone f*g**t.
 03-02-2007, 03:14 PM         #63
NYcrepa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dr. X said:
my dude...yes I live in the burbs and proud of it. Why would I get all of this guap and stay in the hood?. I am from St. Nich. Went to p.s. 28 on 155th and graduated from Brandeis on 84th & Columbus. And we do say fu*k boy, fu*k boy! I'm not gonna go back and forth with your corny a.ss so leave me alone f*g**t.
 11 years ago '04        #64
Merle 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,795 | Props total: 0 0
Don't understand his point? Is it war between these two now or are they still makin those hitz togheter?
 11 years ago '05        #65
4 Letter Words 
space
space
$735 | Props total: 0 0
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
Dat just go to show u Jimmy aint Ballin like he says he is... how u gonna let ya Man just sit in jail.. if they got paper like that then bail is nothing. Hell u only have to pay 10 percent of bail there anyway Smh @ jones
that's 10% to a bail bondsman if you can find one that cheap especially for a crime this bad...it's probably going to be 20% on a murder charge and that is what the bail bondsman will keep, if you actually pay the state to release someone, if they do not jump bail then you get the full amount back.
 03-02-2007, 04:07 PM         #66
Shadedvisionary  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Max b should be feel salty calling Jim Jones "bossman"
 11 years ago '04        #67
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,252 | Props total: 12 12
 aRs0NisT said:
"n*ggas is mad that we made it...and we got ya'll frustratedddddd"

haha..hes an idiot and deserves to be in there..he wack anyways..he's just a hook boy..
@ takin that n*ggas adlibs
 11 years ago '04        #68
Dash420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$14,762 | Props total: 6171 6171
 NYcrepa said:
yeah but keep it funky...do u think he got bread like that? Why was his man doing small licks when Jones makes it rain? Why is he still sitting? True story, my cousin Gaston Davis got bagged in Baltimore back in November of 2005. His bail was 5 mill...yeah, that's right 5 MILLION. Cocaine charge...got caught with 8 bricks and 35 g's in his pocket. Word to God, the n*gga was only locked for 3 weeks. That's ballin and loyalty. That's sh*t I'm around and used to.

holla at me....
????? ok.....:applause: wtf r u telling ME this story for foo? lol i dont giv a fuq bou dat.... i dont even like dis n*gga jim jones OR max b so i cud care less....im not even arguin on their side.... u r prolly right about ur story bou ya mans brah lol more power 2 dat n*gga buh dat still aint sh*t 2 brag about? i dont idolize dope boyz maybe u can tell that to some Jeezy disciples or osme sh*t foo [ no diss 2 my n*gga jeezy doe] lol
 03-03-2007, 03:38 AM         #69
Da_Hard_H1tta  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the ones that would get bailed out instantly, like cam, juelz, or jim jones, are the ones that behave good. lol.
 03-03-2007, 07:38 AM         #70
NYcrepa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dash420 said:
????? ok.....:applause: wtf r u telling ME this story for foo? lol i dont giv a fuq bou dat.... i dont even like dis n*gga jim jones OR max b so i cud care less....im not even arguin on their side.... u r prolly right about ur story bou ya mans brah lol more power 2 dat n*gga buh dat still aint sh*t 2 brag about? i dont idolize dope boyz maybe u can tell that to some Jeezy disciples or osme sh*t foo [ no diss 2 my n*gga jeezy doe] lol
first off I wasn't braggin' at all. I don't have to. AND, check my previous posts, I never promote negativity- I promote morals and positivity. U missed the lesson little n*gga. lemme slow it down, the lesson is no matter the circumstances, stand by ur peoples. Nextly, I don't idolize anybody but God and myself because I make it happen for delphia. I respect ur opinion and yes it woulda been a somewhat strong argument had I have been some buster or as u say "Jeezy Disciple". That was cute by the way.
 11 years ago '04        #71
Thirdeye 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,208 | Props total: 4 4
 NYcrepa said:
first off I wasn't braggin' at all. I don't have to. AND, check my previous posts, I never promote negativity- I promote morals and positivity. U missed the lesson little n*gga. lemme slow it down, the lesson is no matter the circumstances, stand by ur peoples. Nextly, I don't idolize anybody but God and myself because I make it happen for delphia. I respect ur opinion and yes it woulda been a somewhat strong argument had I have been some buster or as u say "Jeezy Disciple". That was cute by the way.

Real Talk...if you from the hood you know what that n*gga talkin bout.You ride with your homies no matter what.
 03-03-2007, 09:00 AM         #72
Blahze  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
haha Baaarrroooowwwiiiinnn
 11 years ago '05        #73
rahnySigel 
space
space
space
$174 | Props total: 16 16
Balllinnnnnnnnnnnnn JuJu go send that n*gga 200 dollars Ballllllllinnnnnnnnnnnn
 03-03-2007, 10:48 AM         #74
NYcrepa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rahnySigel said:
Balllinnnnnnnnnnnnn JuJu go send that n*gga 200 dollars Ballllllllinnnnnnnnnnnn

that Tru York sh*t is crazy right?
 11 years ago '06        #75
bxdiplomat 74 heat pts74
space
space
$3,589 | Props total: 5329 5329
 Jasonb619 said:
If it was my long time friend Id do it, but if it was some dude I met a few years ago I prolly wouldn't..
That the thing they met a few years back
Max came out of jail made a fu*king demo it got in the wmg
Office and Jim was listing to it and like it
.does Jim have the money yes ,is making max wait wrong...yes and no. yes because even if rapper has money they do dumb a.ss thing like shootout and robbing for chain.
No because for some reason people think they were life time friends and loyalty BS.
ask yourself this if you was in jail would you think someone you knew for less then 5 years would be quick to put up 200,000 to 2million plus other sh*t for someone that is know for robbing people .they may put up the money but not that fast.

And a reason to keep his a.ss in jail is if he did do something they can barging the time down and take even
More time out because, he has been severing time.
 11 years ago '06        #76
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,599 | Props total: 2220 2220
Can't put names to this for obvious reasons....

Cat I fukked w/ got pinched while on probation selling 125 grams to a UC like 3x's....n*gga got hit w a 7-10...everybody on the street still fukked w/him but, one dude....n*gga was like "he did some dumb sh*t so we'll hold him down til he comes home, but no contact w/ the n*gga"....smart move....dude was tryna call shots OVER THE JAIL PHONE....got 2 of his cousins pinched w/3 bricks on the highway & they ran up in his crib & got 3 more bricks & $400,000....he's lookin @ 99yrs now....My dude who didn't talk to him on the phone is still on the street...

Morale to the story....If ya team is tight, you can do a lil time for some dumb sh*t YOU did....if they really ya n*ggas, you'll be str8....n*ggas is wild, for thinking Jim HASTA bail Max out...If the n*gga really is innocent, put that dough on a lawyer & tighten up my books til my trial is over, & put a piece in an account so I can have something to come home to....put some in my moms/wifeys pocket to make it through...that's how ur supposed to do it...IMO
 03-03-2007, 10:55 AM         #77
Skeetx3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ballin? Not so much.
 11 years ago '04        #78
pakman85 
space
space
space
$539 | Props total: 218 218
I REALLY LIKE JIM JONES AND THE WHOLE DIPSET MOVEMENT
BUT WHY HE DRAFTED THAT TRASH a.ss WANNABE (MAX B) IS BEYOND ME

PLUS IF U CAKIN' LIKE HE SAYS HE IS WHY THE fu*k ARE U GONNA DO A ROBBERY?
 11 years ago '05        #79
clarence1986 
space
space
$4,551 | Props total: 5 5
 yumflip said:

Cat I fukked w/ got pinched while on probation selling 125 grams to a UC like 3x's....n*gga got hit w a 7-10...everybody on the street still fukked w/him but, one dude....n*gga was like "he did some dumb sh*t so we'll hold him down til he comes home, but no contact w/ the n*gga"....smart move....dude was tryna call shots OVER THE JAIL PHONE....got 2 of his cousins pinched w/3 bricks on the highway & they ran up in his crib & got 3 more bricks & $400,000....he's lookin @ 99yrs now....My dude who didn't talk to him on the phone is still on the street...

Morale to the story....If ya team is tight, you can do a lil time for some dumb sh*t YOU did....if they really ya n*ggas, you'll be str8....n*ggas is wild, for thinking Jim HASTA bail Max out...If the n*gga really is innocent, put that dough on a lawyer & tighten up my books til my trial is over, & put a piece in an account so I can have something to come home to....put some in my moms/wifeys pocket to make it through...that's how ur supposed to do it...IMO

real talk
 03-03-2007, 11:45 AM         #80
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 yumflip said:

if Jim is caking as much he claims all the time, why can't he do both? he gets the bail money back at the end anyway
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
40 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
72 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
53 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
31 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy