most viewed right now
NFL Sunday Night Football: Dallas Cowboys Vs. Oakland Raiders Gameday Thread
860 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
64 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #41
newfnshow715 
space
space
$3,199 | Props total: 0 0
 IRemainRaw said:
"Max B" is without a doubt THEE worst , and i use this term fu*kin lightly - "artist" recording in the rap genre today,sux his boiz are doin him dirty like that tho
max b is the worst rapper your dumb, what about lil joc, bow wow, chingy... blah blah on and on he is better then like most rappers honestly. If your trying to tell me mims, paul wall and every other wack rapper is better then him your opinion means nothing.
 03-02-2007, 11:56 AM         #42
Flame On  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k that! max b dug a hole for himself and now he expects jim jones to rescue him. And the dude probably ain't got now solid defense so if jimmy put that money up then he will lose two million it ain't that muh friendship in the world. The fact of the matter is that in this world you have choices & consequences if you make the wrong choice then you will suffer the consequences. Max B fu*k up... bad, now live with it.
 03-02-2007, 12:16 PM         #43
NYcrepa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 caliblacc said:
never heard of the dude, but he got to realize that jim only has one hit song and he cant aford to blow that type of money on dude, knowin he probaly had something to do with crime.

word??? Now I see why n*ggas say that gang sh*t is all bullsh*t and they don't really love u like they say they do. U n*ggas obviously are from a different cloth from me and my dudes. I don't blame y'all though and it's no disrespect at all.
 03-02-2007, 12:19 PM         #44
NYcrepa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Flame On said:
fu*k that! max b dug a hole for himself and now he expects jim jones to rescue him. And the dude probably ain't got now solid defense so if jimmy put that money up then he will lose two million it ain't that muh friendship in the world. The fact of the matter is that in this world you have choices & consequences if you make the wrong choice then you will suffer the consequences. Max B fu*k up... bad, now live with it.
wow!!??:wow: Ladies and gentleman, we have a potential snitch in the building should something ever go down around him.
 03-02-2007, 12:35 PM         #45
titusfuk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
free max-b!!!!!!
 11 years ago '04        #46
mtbatol 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,700 | Props total: 1163 1163
2 million is probably close to Jim Jones' total net worth. Granted that's not a bad net worth seeing how alot of folks in here will barely ever generate that in a lifetime let alone being worth close to half of that net wise. However, being worth that much and spending it are two totally different things. If your total networth is between 1-10 million, then 2 mil is probably not THAT much money to chance sh*t on seeing how Max did get himself into the sh*t that he's involved in. Get him half a million if he beat the charges is a smart move since that'd give him a chance to generate that right back through making music. 2 million bail is a gamble that only someone like Jay-Z could afford seeing how Jones would probably have to resort to something like taking some of that money out the company. And in the end he might have very good reason NOT to have that much trust with Max B to take such an extreme
 03-02-2007, 12:43 PM         #47
djdoublec  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He should be happy Jones is giving him ANYTHING!!!
Greedy!
2 Mil is a lot of money. I wouldnt bail him out either

Last edited by djdoublec; 03-02-2007 at 12:45 PM..
 03-02-2007, 01:01 PM         #48
KingOfNY369  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Maybe this fu*kin clown shouldnt be committing crimes when he has his foot in the door and can legally hustle in the rap game...Just more and more reasons why rap has been sh*t over the past 3-5 years....All the greats go commercial and the great rappers with no commercial appeal resort back to violence and end up in jail or 6 feet under...Music as a whole is just trash now...NOT THAT MAX B IS EVEN CONSDIERED AN ABOVE AVERAGE RAPPER!

03-02-2007, 01:54 PM         #49
YOUNG H.A.Z.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 goke11429 said:
and da dipset d*ckriders were sayin this n*gga was out
YEA U WASNT LYIN... LAST TIME I READ ABOUT THIS IT WAS THE ARTICLE SAYING THAT JONES WAS PAYING THE BAIL... THATS WHEN EVERY n*gga ON HERE WAS SAYIN BALLINNNNN AND YEA THEY GOT BREAD LIKE THEY SAY THEY DO AND THIS AND THAT AND NOW LOOK... LOL, I NEVER EVEN KNEW HE DECIDED TO CHANGE HIS MIND... WHERE ALL MY BYRDGANG HOOLIGANS AT NOW???? LOL
 03-02-2007, 02:04 PM         #50
Dr. X  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NYcrepa said:
wow!!??:wow: Ladies and gentleman, we have a potential snitch in the building should something ever go down around him.
stfu .....
 03-02-2007, 02:05 PM         #51
NYcrepa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 newfnshow715 said:
max b is the worst rapper your dumb, what about lil joc, bow wow, chingy... blah blah on and on he is better then like most rappers honestly. If your trying to tell me mims, paul wall and every other wack rapper is better then him your opinion means nothing.
co-siggidy.
 11 years ago '04        #52
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,395 | Props total: 11770 11770
2 Million For Nothing The n*gga Will Go Right Back In

Cuz They Have All The Evidence On Him

Plus Dipset Aint Got Money Like That
 03-02-2007, 02:10 PM         #53
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ReFtheMC said:
2 Mil!, sh*t Max Made His Own Bed, Now Sleep In It....
you get the money back after he shows up in court at the conclusion of his trial...it's not like you lose it. Not unless Max goes on the run
 03-02-2007, 02:12 PM         #54
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BigRed912 said:
The evidence against him is ridiculous....i wouldnt just blow 2 mil on somebody who really has no chance of gettin out
^^ see above...you get that sh*t back..it's not like you lose. You don't lose it unless max doesn't show up for the trial
 11 years ago '06        #55
J_Teflon 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,755 | Props total: 2960 2960
 B-Y-D said:
Smart move, why lose 2 mill to gov when u can get 500,000 after things settled.
doesnt sound so smart to me.....that money isnt promised. if he do get its not gonna anytime time soon....
 11 years ago '06        #56
Kindie 
space
space
space
$369 | Props total: 0 0
lol i wouldnt pay it either
 03-02-2007, 02:44 PM         #57
DINER0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Naah whoever said they agree with Jim got no morals,ya respect a coward move.. if you balling and it aint nothing for you to buy chain Tru Life snatches from you, why not put up the bail he get the money back it aint like the govt gonna keep it unless Max gonna jump bail
 03-02-2007, 02:44 PM         #58
NYcrepa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dr. X said:
stfu .....
u must b a buster. Pull ur skirt down fu*k boy.
 03-02-2007, 02:49 PM         #59
NYcrepa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shonuff12 said:
you get the money back after he shows up in court at the conclusion of his trial...it's not like you lose it. Not unless Max goes on the run
tell em brother. The point is it's a case of loyalty and having the bread. Jim has none of either.Let it be known that I am a fan of Jim's however Tru Life said point black that Jim was not a good dude period. Like they say when the grass is low the snakes will show.

Yeah Max was fu*kin' wilding but that's his man AND u don't know why or what really went down.
 03-02-2007, 03:00 PM         #60
NYcrepa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[QUOTE=DINER0;9031718]Naah whoever said they agree with Jim got no morals,ya respect a coward move.. if you balling and it aint nothing for you to buy chain Tru Life snatches from you, why not put up the bail he get the money back it aint like the govt gonna keep it unless Max gonna jump bail

co-sign
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
104 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
60 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
101 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy