Mar 1 - Max B's disappointed over Jim Jones not posting the 2 mil bail

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
61 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
69 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #21
blockburna 
space
space
$1,633 | Props total: 3 3
thas alota muhfukin money thas all ima say... lol not bawwwlin
 11 years ago '05        #22
ACEMAN 
space
space
$2,361 | Props total: 0 0
good looks on da article fam..amd y dont all of Dipset and they affiliates put up dough for da bail???
 11 years ago '06        #23
BigRed912 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,216 | Props total: 2611 2611
The evidence against him is ridiculous....i wouldnt just blow 2 mil on somebody who really has no chance of gettin out
 11 years ago '05        #24
aRs0NisT 
space
space
space
$1,373 | Props total: 0 0
 Da_Hard_H1tta said:
now max b is frustrated
"n*ggas is mad that we made it...and we got ya'll frustratedddddd"

haha..hes an idiot and deserves to be in there..he wack anyways..he's just a hook boy..
 03-02-2007, 08:13 AM         #25
liquidvexx  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i mean it's only 10% up front, 200,000 thousand, smh, cam and jimmy alone made more money, off the two, songs, he penned for the choruses , gotta love it, and we fly high, i mean sh*t they flying extra high that joint, and posting bail is just another one of those codes of the streets, but i guess max b just ain't his man's that's all, i mean sh*t all of dipset would do it for juelz, but would they do it for 40?? kinda makes you think right being in the dips don't mean sh*t, fam come first
 03-02-2007, 08:15 AM         #26
liquidvexx  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
oh sh*t i didnt even see the comment by Thirdeye , fat shouts he know his court sh*t,most n*ggas from the hood do though
 11 years ago '06        #27
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 3 3
the dips is falling apart...i can see it coming...
 03-02-2007, 08:35 AM         #28
NYcrepa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dash420 said:
lol jones was like hey i aint BAAAALLLIN dat damn hard lol.....u better simmer that bail on down a couple notches n*gga i might be ballin buh i aint krazy lol i dont blame him sh*t

yeah but keep it funky...do u think he got bread like that? Why was his man doing small licks when Jones makes it rain? Why is he still sitting? True story, my cousin Gaston Davis got bagged in Baltimore back in November of 2005. His bail was 5 mill...yeah, that's right 5 MILLION. Cocaine charge...got caught with 8 bricks and 35 g's in his pocket. Word to God, the n*gga was only locked for 3 weeks. That's ballin and loyalty. That's sh*t I'm around and used to.

holla at me....
 11 years ago '05        #29
Poloi3eai2 
space
space
space
$2,985 | Props total: 1 1
fu*k that I wouldn't pay up either. Unless I had something to do with the crime that got him in jail I wouldn't pay up. Max B doesn't have any potential of blowing up and selling platinum. He aint Tupac. Max B is only a mixtape rapper. I doubt he would ever be able to make 2 million
 03-02-2007, 08:53 AM         #30
NYcrepa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Poloi3eai2 said:
fu*k that I wouldn't pay up either. Unless I had something to do with the crime that got him in jail I wouldn't pay up. Max B doesn't have any potential of blowing up and selling platinum. He aint Tupac. Max B is only a mixtape rapper. I doubt he would ever be able to make 2 million
ur right to a degree BUT that's ya man b. He was pumpin' with him heavy. U r dealin with morals and principles.

If that's ya man, u ride with them, right or wrong and THEN u pull them to the side and let them know they were dead wrong.

And, that would help Max B's case. He could tell the judge look, I got peers who can afford to post 2 mil bail so why do I have to rob someone for 20 measley thousand.

Last edited by NYcrepa; 03-02-2007 at 08:58 AM..
 11 years ago '05        #31
ElQueHablaSucio 24 heat pts24
space
space
$2,272 | Props total: 687 687
if jim jones was in jail cam would post bail in 2 seconds and make a record about it dissin jay...thats fu*ked up jimmy bail him out..this is just to show he aint balling at all.
 03-02-2007, 09:13 AM         #32
macadon83  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So, are max b and jimmy long-time friends or something. I thought they just hooked up a few years back.

I thought their relationship was more like 50 and Hot Rod. He definitely should get him out because i think max b can make them some money. He got a different style and don't sound like the typical east n*gga. But i wouldn't hassle jim for not getting him out. n*gga got to learn a lesson sometimes.

Last edited by macadon83; 03-02-2007 at 09:16 AM..
 11 years ago '05        #33
caliblacc 1 heat pts
space
space
$942 | Props total: 71 71
never heard of the dude, but he got to realize that jim only has one hit song and he cant aford to blow that type of money on dude, knowin he probaly had something to do with crime.
 03-02-2007, 09:33 AM         #34
kriis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
2 mil? dude can wait...
 03-02-2007, 10:45 AM         #35
Dr. X  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i wouldnt bail his stupid a.ss out
 11 years ago '04        #36
Jasonb619 
space
space
$3,242 | Props total: 60 60
If it was my long time friend Id do it, but if it was some dude I met a few years ago I prolly wouldn't..
 11 years ago '06        #37
zaney 
space
space
$570 | Props total: 0 0
JIMMY is a smart mutha fukka, i wouldnt drop 2 million either..i'd go cop some sneakers instead.:D
 03-02-2007, 11:19 AM         #38
adrush  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I've been tellin these dumbfu*ks Max aint out. Some people take the love too far and defend bullsh*t. Jones been going on everywhere and saying Max is still gonna be bailed --- story broke when he said he would pay the 2 mill like... 3 months ago --- it's March and he's saying he's working on getting the bail lowered.

Jim has money, but he did his research... he doesn't have money to spend like that. Keep the love for these rappers at a minimum, kids.
 11 years ago '04        #39
newfnshow715 
space
space
$3,199 | Props total: 0 0
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
Dat just go to show u Jimmy aint Ballin like he says he is... how u gonna let ya Man just sit in jail.. if they got paper like that then bail is nothing. Hell u only have to pay 10 percent of bail there anyway Smh @ jones
You pay 10% if u go to the bailbonds but u have to put something up, imagine that was u and ur man skipped on a 2 million dollar bail man you would loose your house, your car and your business.... if you would do it your dumb to put your life in another mans hands.
 11 years ago '04        #40
m_cullins 62 heat pts62
space
space
$7,535 | Props total: 295 295
Baaaaaalllllllllliiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnn
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
48 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
274 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
36 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
65 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
179 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
66 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy