Mar 1 - Max B's disappointed over Jim Jones not posting the 2 mil bail

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
79 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
10 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
90 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-01-2007, 11:07 PM         #1
6843 pageviews
99 comments

DINER0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Mar 1 - Max B's disappointed over Jim Jones not posting the 2 mil bail

Life behind bars has turned in to a moment of reflection for rapper Max B.

The Byrdgang member faces 30 years to life in prison if found guilty of charges related to a September 2006 robbery and murder that he is accused of masterminding,

Max B is speaking out on being locked up, as well as his partner in rhyme Jim Jones through his manager and longtime friend, Mike Bruno.

Despite an initial desire to post Max B's $2 million bail, Jones stated in an interview with Hot 97 DJ Funkmaster Flex that he would rather give Max B (born Charly Wingate) half a million dollars upon his release, while waiting for bail to be lowered.

Jones' change of plans, according to Bruno, was "real tough for Max to hear, because who wants to be sitting up in jail when somebody out here saying they got a couple dollars?"

"At the end of the day, we appreciate what Jim did for us by getting us into this rap game and introducing Max B to the public, but as far as the business side goes, it's a lot of things that could be worked on and it ain't nothing that can't be corrected if people want to correct it," he said. "I feel Max is a priority. But when Max gets out, we going to attend to our business."

The $2 million bail was set in January during Max B's first court appearance in Fort Lee, NJ on charges of felony murder, robbery and conspiracy to commit robbery.

The situation has resulted in feelings of regret and frustration for Max B, Bruno said.

"Max B would like the people to know that he is upset about the charges because he knows people feel he let them down," Bruno said. "Max is feeling like he got something to prove to the people out here. First and foremost, Max had nothing to do with his crime or the accusations against him. He is just guilty by a.ssociation and that's a thing that we go through as young, black people growing up in the hood. Basically, he just wants to get out to tell his story and make history. He is going to shake the world up with his rap game."

Max B quickly established himself in the eyes of fans through his appearances on Byrdgang mixtapes and Jones' Hustler's P.O.M.E. album and recent projects.

Although Max B was disappointed with Jones' actions, Bruno is hopeful the rapper and Dipset capo can unite and "make beautiful music because they make beautiful music together. But the business got to be right."

As for Max B's musical offerings, Bruno verified that fans will not be starving for songs from the rapper.

"There's tons of music. You hearing music on Jim's album that is old - it's new to the people but all of that is old Max B. Y'all ain't even hear the best of the boy."

[pic - click to view]

http://allhiphop.com/hiphopnews/?ID=6762

99 comments for "Mar 1 - Max B's disappointed over Jim Jones not posting the 2 mil bail"

03-01-2007, 11:28 PM         #2
fish250  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cant wait til hes out
 11 years ago '04        #3
B-Y-D 
space
space
$1,213 | Props total: 45 45
Smart move, why lose 2 mill to gov when u can get 500,000 after things settled.
 11 years ago '04        #4
Dash420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$14,763 | Props total: 6171 6171
lol jones was like hey i aint BAAAALLLIN dat damn hard lol.....u better simmer that bail on down a couple notches n*gga i might be ballin buh i aint krazy lol i dont blame him sh*t
 03-01-2007, 11:55 PM         #5
ReFtheMC  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
2 Mil!, sh*t Max Made His Own Bed, Now Sleep In It....
 11 years ago '04        #6
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,252 | Props total: 12 12
 DINER0 said:
"There's tons of music. You hearing music on Jim's album that is old - it's new to the people but all of that is old Max B. "

and da dipset d*ckriders were sayin this n*gga was out
 11 years ago '05        #7
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
Dat just go to show u Jimmy aint Ballin like he says he is... how u gonna let ya Man just sit in jail.. if they got paper like that then bail is nothing. Hell u only have to pay 10 percent of bail there anyway Smh @ jones
 11 years ago '04        #8
Thepeoplerunnin 
space
space
space
$4,208 | Props total: 0 0
Instead of bad mouthin Jones why not Max B.... I mean damn Jones put Max B on, and he goes off pullin stupid sh*t over what 30 grand COMON....... I mean still id bail my homeboy out, but instead goin all out tryin to make dipset look bad by sayin oh they some bi*ches he wont bail his man out THINK ABOUT IT FOR A MINUTE.......
 03-02-2007, 12:17 AM         #9
416TAPE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Boooring... Or should i say Barrowinggg that whole video was fake
 11 years ago '04        #10
thegod 
space
space
space
$1,383 | Props total: 196 196
Jim aint gonna withdraw his life savings to bail this n*gga out. n*gga talking bout givin him 500k when he get out lol, like thats likely. Obviously Max wasnt eatin ova there if he had to get involved in some dumb sh*t like he did supposedly. Too late for the 500k.

Cant really blame Jim though. Even if he had that kinda cake, n*gga aint obligated when a n*gga goes and does some off the wall sh*t. Not like he got caught with a gun or some sh*t. n*gga got popped on some bullsh*t side hustle for chump change.

I would think spending 7 years in jail or some sh*t, when you get out, you'd do everything you could to stay away from situations and ppl that could put you back in. Guess not.

Last edited by thegod; 03-02-2007 at 12:31 AM..
 03-02-2007, 12:30 AM         #11
canalstreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
good article.
 11 years ago '04        #12
thelife336 
space
space
$303 | Props total: 0 0
even if I had that much money in the Bank, 2 million, thats alot of money to put up for someone involved in that type of crime. He might go on the run, and Jones could loose that money, you never know
 03-02-2007, 03:50 AM         #13
IRemainRaw  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"Max B" is without a doubt THEE worst , and i use this term fu*kin lightly - "artist" recording in the rap genre today,sux his boiz are doin him dirty like that tho
 03-02-2007, 04:14 AM         #14
LiveHowIWanaa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this shows u dat jim jones aint ballin....if my man was locked up no matter what he did and i had da money his a.ss would b out....either jim jones is grimey r not ballin like dat....if dat was 50 banks,buck & yayo would b out
 11 years ago '04        #15
sundance 
space
space
$1,777 | Props total: 0 0
max b is the one who fu*ked up not jim jones...

and max b act like 2 million aint a lot of money to be putting up for a n*ggas bail ..smh
 03-02-2007, 05:54 AM         #16
Its.Whatever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fuk max b... he sounds a nervous f*gget when he sings
 03-02-2007, 06:06 AM         #17
Da_Hard_H1tta  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
now max b is frustrated
 11 years ago '04        #18
grydlok 38 heat pts38
space
space
$8,642 | Props total: 1096 1096
Jay called and said he was gonna bail'em out. Drop a Roc chain on em and put him on tracks with Tru-life. hehehehehe
 11 years ago '04        #19
Thirdeye 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,208 | Props total: 4 4
everybody talkin about 2 mil...as far as i know you have to put up only 10% thats 200k.And nobody can tell me jim ain't got 200k to help his supposed homie out.This has nothing to do with jim ain't "ballin" this is about jim jones beeing a fake pus*y n*gga not helpin homies out even if he can
 03-02-2007, 07:26 AM         #20
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Balllllllllllllllllliiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnn
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
204 comments
1 day ago