Mar 1 - A lot of people are sick of rap???

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
56 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
12 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 03-03-2007, 10:31 AM         #141
Cornbread300sex 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'll always be there for hip-hop cuz it fed the black community when nothing else
did!!
 03-03-2007, 11:16 AM         #142
lexus2807 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I have been listening to rap since run d.m.c.!!! I have always mixed in different genres of music But for the first time rap has taken a back seat to me no orginality!! I barely ever put a new album in rotation in my car!!
 03-03-2007, 01:30 PM         #143
ILLMATIC_RIDAH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lets look at the reason why hip-hop is dead...the south took hip-hops raw style and turned it into anthemns about driving luxury cars and selling cocaine and how much money they have blah blah blah....it was aiight at first but people stop caring about how much money u have after a while...good for you im very proud..go buy urself an esaclade get the fu*k OUTTA HERE!!!!
 03-03-2007, 02:09 PM         #144
g.o.a.t91 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
in hip-hop, theres very few artists with something called "substance". Ppl sayin the SAME sh*t over and over again in countless songs. Rappers dont tell STORIES anymore.......
 03-04-2007, 02:54 AM         #145
wilsonbyron 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i still cant understand how the fu*k young joc became successful. if mothafu*kas like young joc is the future of rap then rap already died. with these garbage a.ss rappers coming out now, its understandable that mothafu*kas are getting tired of rap. but if you are intelligent enough to differentiate real rap from garbage, then it is hard to get tired of rap. :banghead: this smilie is funny as hell but it has nothing to do with what i'm saying. why the fu*k is he bangin his head. lol
 03-04-2007, 03:22 AM         #146
qqq 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 IRemainRaw said:
For 1 - Obviously more than half of you arent old enough to get into events/night clubs - (Where rap excels,whut you'd call "Club bangers",not the underground stuff you put on while cleaning up your house Sunday after a party,and if you listen to that when good times are going,1 - chances are no chicks are there lol and 2,your party music sucks lol)

2 - Ppl like LL Cool J,Mc Hammer,Tone loc been shuckin and jiving inthey videos for like twenty years so you can fu*k off with that "Blame D.F.B D4L
etc)

3)fu*k ipods
No sh*t, U need to be able to make party songs. It's just what has happened is now they only show that club sh*t. Or negative depictions. And the fans are all over it. That's what they wanna hear. You never got songs about women in a positive way, even tho there are plenty. But in every song u got em mentioning bi*ches n hoes like it's nuthin.
 03-04-2007, 03:44 AM         #147
Young N REstles 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
aint got time to read but got time to type this sh*t!! ahahaha
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
72 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
67 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
191 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy