Feb 28 - Cam'Moves Beyond 50 Cent, Attacks "Coochie Whipped" Nas & "Camel Face" Jay-Z

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
31 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
36 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #61
canal_boys 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,305 | Props total: 445 445
cam is digging himself a hole,going against the roc and g-unit at the same time.i think 2007 is when he gets buried and dissapeare forever.
 03-01-2007, 08:16 AM         #62
j_espo1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 yumflip said:
Cam's a funny dude, but doesn't know when to shut up.
:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:
 03-01-2007, 08:25 AM         #63
TripleJ202  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
see this is exactly why cam got shot up in d.c. aint nobody want his little lambo, in d.c. dudes dont take well to dudes with big mouths. that the real reason why he got shot. cuz his big mouth. and he still aint learn.
 03-01-2007, 08:28 AM         #64
trice26  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he wish he was on nas' level, and he will never be a rap icon like nas
 03-01-2007, 09:03 AM         #65
Flame On  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cam is a certified goofy, he needs to make a good record and stop wit all these interviews
 11 years ago '05        #66
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,090 | Props total: 10780 10780
LOL cam is a clown... i still @ him sayin he ended nas' career
 11 years ago '04        #67
B-StyleZ 
space
space
$1,859 | Props total: 0 0
i find it funny how some people on this board hate Cam and the Dips. believe you me, them n*ggas is nice. nicer than alot of those other n*ggas in the game. but at the same time, everyone has their own style. a style that makes then unique. and lets be real, n*ggas be jockin they style like there's no tomorrow.
 03-01-2007, 09:26 AM         #68
StreetPoet617  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 octane said:
I guess Nas could've did some gay sh*t and wore pink in his video and pull up in a pink car with pink interior. That would be a pus*y move.
i remember that video....pulled up in the middle of the desert with all pink on....an a cigar in his mouth
 11 years ago '05        #69
caliblacc 1 heat pts
space
space
$942 | Props total: 71 71
Cam Is Garbage And He Aintt Hardly Generating Bread Like J, Fiddy, Nas, Or Anybody In His Crew. The Lil Bs Beef With Fiddy Was A Publicity Stunt Too Try Get A Buzz. In L.a. An O.g. Status Is Obtained By The Work U Put In Not By Your Age. Cuzz U Can Be 35 And Be The Scariest, Buster There Is. Cam Play The Back, Cuz You Aint Believabe!
 03-01-2007, 11:35 AM         #70
youngTRACE817  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Has this man ever said anything intelligent?
 03-01-2007, 12:06 PM         #71
finesse1272  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 octane said:
I guess Nas could've did some gay sh*t and wore pink in his video and pull up in a pink car with pink interior. That would be a pus*y move.

Booo all that Pink is real gay my n*gga (Huey's voice from the Boondocks)
BOOOOOOOOOOO
 03-01-2007, 12:16 PM         #72
finesse1272  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nemesis35 said:
He's just doin this to get publicity and more money. But u gotta think wouldnt u do the same. If u had a set formula to get a million dollars wouldnt u do keep doin that sh*t. Simplify it even more, if u had a wallet that everytime you opened it a $20 dollar bill would be in there yo a.ss would sit there pullin $20's all day. At this point in Cam, and 50's career everybody knows their wack and they cant rap so they pull these little publicity stunts to try to draw attention to themselves and makes some more money. Its so obvious is like WWE, or any wrestling brand for that matter, they just dont have a script to follow but all this sh*t is for the fans and to attract more fans. Cuz More fans=More Cd's sold=More Money. 50 cent does this everytime he's about to drop a Cd just to draw attention.
This is the smartest n*gga on this whole thread
True story
 03-01-2007, 12:20 PM         #73
finesse1272  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GotBooted said:
Yeah Cam rocked the pink for "style" Nas rocked the pink to mock a movie. Cam's just mad because people don't remember him getting shot.
lol lol lol
 11 years ago '04        #74
air23retro 
space
space
space
$62 | Props total: 0 0
cam is clownin'
 03-01-2007, 12:28 PM         #75
Btruenlife1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cam, Juelz, Jim Jones, who gives a fuk? Dipset ain't got one decent rapper on the label. who are the fukkin d*ckriders buyin their sht?
 03-01-2007, 12:30 PM         #76
NYcrepa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DINER0 said:
Cam'ron appeared on Funkmaster Flex's Hot 97 radio show yesterday (February 27) in New York to discuss upcoming Diplomats projects and his ongoing feud with 50 Cent and Jay-Z.

During the Q&A, the Dipset boss praised the man he claims to be pimping Jay-Z, gave his opinion on Nas' new video and revealed that he could possibly sign with Def Jam in the near future.

As SOHH previously reported, Memphis Bleek and Tru Life took shots at Cam'ron and his Dipset affiliates on a DVD clip which surfaced on YouTube last week. When queried about the attacaks by the Roc-A-Fella artists, Cam refused to acknowledge them and began berating Jay-Z.

"Who is that?" Cam scoffed referring to Tru Life. "I don't know who that is."

"I ain't never had a problem with Bleek. I don't know why Bleek is in this," he continued. "I got a problem with Jay-Z still, you know why? Because why are you calling a dude younger than you OG and you older than him. He's older than Juan."

Juan Perez, who Jay-Z refers to as "OG Juan," formed New York City based Baseline Studios, in which various Roc-A-Fella artists, including Hov, have recorded. He is also a co-owner of the 40/40 club franchise.

"Why is he calling him OG? You don't call somebody younger than you OG," Cam sneered. "You don't know him. Juan, keep that gaffle up, I'm proud of you boy. You smart, he's from Harlem, he real smart and I know what he's doing."

"Juan is smart. He owns 40/40. He pimped Jay-Z's whole budget in Baseline," explained Cam. "He said 'you know what you getting kinda old Jay, let's open a club' and pimped him for 40/40. Then he said 'I need a label Jay, why don't you give me Roc La Familia.' No problem. Then he says 'Jay, my artist [Tru Life] ain't popping, get on this mixtape. That mixtape got more play than Jay-Z's album."

"Juan, you the official OG from Harlem. You know when you got a mule," mocked Cam. "Keep him. Keep the mule. My fault, a camel, I didn't mean a mule".

When queried about his beef with 50 Cent which was sparked after the two argued on Angie Martinez's Hot 97 radio show earlier this month, the Harlem bred rapper claimed that he was defending the Diplomats credibility after hearing the G-Unit boss say "he could shut down Koch Records."

"I had never spoken to 50 before in my life. That was the first time ever talking to him,' Cam explained. "The last year or two, when 50 mentions Koch Records he calls it a 'graveyard' or he says 'if you go to Koch you wack'. We are the only popping artists on Koch. So on that day when he was talking about Koch, I felt if you are saying Koch is a graveyard, say 'Koch is graveyard except for the Diplomats', you know what I'm saying, you are leaving too much for speculation."

Cam also revealed that while reporting to his probation officer after his beef with 50 became official, representatives from the New York Police Intelligence Division who were at his PO's office told him they will be keeping an eye on the rivalry.

"The NYPD has a budget to watch Dipset and G-Unit for the next few months," Cam stated

The Dipset honcho also disclosed that his current record contracts will be ending.

"My deals are up next month. I like this part of the year, it's over at Koch, its one more at Asylum. Juelz is at Def Jam for four more albums, so I'll be getting money with camel face and them for a minute," Cam revealed. "Shout out to L.A. Reid, that's the real CEO."

"And another thing, Jay-Z is not the biggest selling artist on Roc-A-Fella," he continued. "Kanye is the number one selling artists on Roc-A-Fella. He sold 800,000 on the first week and dropped 80%. I heard him on a freestyle saying he sold 700,000 in one week; it's a brick if you drop 80%. Kanye sells more records than you and he supports all the feminists, no disrespect to him, but he's the No. 1 artist on Roc-A-Fella."

"The Diplomats album will drop at the end of the year, that's my last one on Koch," Cam'ron added. "We will be searching for a new label for The Diplomat brand with the exception of Juelz, unless we take it to Def Jam, which could be a possibility. It will make things smoother with L.A. Reid."

"I like Def Jam a lot, I really do," Cam said laughing. "I really like it over there, I really like Def Jam, now that the check is cut over there, they don't BS."

The interview wrapped up with Cam'ron premiering his latest single "Child of The Ghetto" while taking shots at Nas.

"The song is like before Nas was wack," said Cam describing the single. "It's like 'Represent,' you know before he got coochie whipped and all that. Why would you have a jump-off baby mother and then go to another celebrity who looks like she could be jumping off with whoever. I would keep my wifeys on the low after that. People wouldn't know who my wifey is after my baby moms wrote books and all that."

"No disrespect to him, I'm really past the Nas thing," he added. "Congratulations to whatever he is doing but I like Illmatic and all that. I don't like the tuxedo and pianos that I seen in his new video. He got old school ruffle jackets on with a vest and a piano. Go to Queens bridge if you wanna shoot your video, why are using a green screen? Why you got a green screen of Queensbridge? Go the middle of the projects and shoot a video."

Listen to audio:

i heard the convo too but...u are wrong about Cam sayin' Juan owned Baseline. Bruce Ratnor who is the owner of the Nets and now Hov's business partner originally owned the stu. he sold to Jay and Jay appointed Juan stu manager.
 03-01-2007, 12:46 PM         #77
!ALLMONEYENT!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wasnt Cams last like hit or even good song produced by kanye??? im just wondering
 03-01-2007, 12:47 PM         #78
!ALLMONEYENT!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Do any of you n*ggas put Cam above Jay,50 or Nas....is he even mentiond????
 03-01-2007, 01:01 PM         #79
MzMiyah4  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he's trynna find any reason to beef with someone so he can try and get more airplay, this dude is a fu*king homo. First you mad at Jay becuz he befriends Nas, now you mad becuz he's calling someone OG whose younger than him? Seems like its a sad cry for attention from Hov.
 03-01-2007, 01:05 PM         #80
MzMiyah4  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 B-StyleZ said:
i find it funny how some people on this board hate Cam and the Dips. believe you me, them n*ggas is nice. nicer than alot of those other n*ggas in the game. but at the same time, everyone has their own style. a style that makes then unique. and lets be real, n*ggas be jockin they style like there's no tomorrow.

Sweety, are you fu*king serious? Cam and the Dips is nice???? and people be jacking they style??? It wasn't theirs to begin with, they got that sh*t from kindergarten nursery books, the only nice one is Juelz!
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
69 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
189 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
76 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
22 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
63 comments
20 hours ago