Big Fase got knocked the fu*k out ( VIDEO )

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
104 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
54 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #61
DonofDons21 
space
space
$6,254 | Props total: 701 701
dam shame what happened to games brother
 11 years ago '04        #62
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,136 | Props total: 4527 4527
 DonofDons21 said:
dam shame what happened to games brother
He got hit so what? Because he game brother he cant get it? if a n*gga can f!ght he can f!ght, just cuz u a celebrity dont mean you on top of every n*gga b.
 02-28-2007, 06:54 PM         #63
914-NY  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LMAOOOOOOO...

so

the dude that got hit is big fase??

big fase is games brother??
 11 years ago '05        #64
champlain 63 heat pts63
space
space
$2,790 | Props total: 72 72
the fact that none of the crips did sh*t shows that spider loc is a fu*king joke...
 11 years ago '06        #65
Don Kaliko 14 heat pts14
space
space
$4,241 | Props total: 1728 1728
yo big fase got dropped and didn't do anything. and jus cuss he got right bacc up doesn't mean he didn't get it. it was like dat deebo and red situation. its too bad fase was red lol naw but on some real stuff. fase says he's hard and got cedar blocc blah blah blah when it came down to it no one is willin to ride for him. big dude must be an o.g. and fase was jus gettin put in line by an o.g. dats wuts happens when u try to bring a video shoot full of crips to a blood neighborhood. dats a no no. its gonna make dat blocc full of bloods look weak. fase got wut was comin.

and smh @ fase and some of ya'll blamin game for fase's wrong doin. dude knew not to bring a grip of crips to his oh my bad I mean the hood period. fo real.
 11 years ago '04        #66
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,217 | Props total: 2114 2114
 champlain said:
the fact that none of the crips did sh*t shows that spider loc is a fu*king joke...
why would crips have to retaliate for Big Fase gettin hit??
 11 years ago '04        #67
336db336boy336 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,071 | Props total: 556 556
The n*gga is in a higher rank........it happens all the time..........He Got G Checked
 11 years ago '05        #68
Neohuey89 
space
space
$2,657 | Props total: 669 669
wasn't Spider Loc and them already gone?
 11 years ago '04        #69
H.N.I.C. 
space
space
space
$2,946 | Props total: 211 211
 336db336boy336 said:
The n*gga is in a higher rank........it happens all the time..........He Got G Checked
so it seems.........
 02-28-2007, 09:39 PM         #70
Jeans&Sneakers  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Rumors of an altercation between George "BigFase100" Taylor (Brazil Street Records/The Game's Brother) and a person on the set of a Spider Loc video shoot have run rampant on the Internet today.

HHNLive.com contacted BigFase100 to clarify what went down:

"Spider Loc welcomed me (BigFase100) to be in his new vid. I welcomed the opportunity. The quick shot was filmed on Brazil St. DUBCNN.com came and I got the chance to holla at them on a positive note. The shot for the vid was good.

As everything was wrapping up, an old fake a.ss n*gga (from my hood who runs to Glendale to suck Jayceon's (The Game) d*ck about once a week) got at me about "havin' crabs (Crips)" in the hood. Can't no n*gga tell me who I can have on my block!

The n*gga started loud moufin. As n*ggaz started to leave, he got up in my face and to keep it 100% real, the n*gga caught me with a blow to the side of the head and dropped me. I started to pop the grease off this n*gga. But I'm a thinker and if I went out like that, my life was over.

So to let you know the real, $$$ buys n*ggaz in these streets. After me and Jayceon (The Game) split up, n*ggaz that knew me for 20 years went sideways on me just so they could get closer to him and possibly get somethin' out of him.

Bottom line-
fu*k this gang sh*t!
I been out here for 20 years doin' it nonstop!
I'm tired of it. If you hustlin' keep hustlin'! & fu*k with yo proven real ones
People wanna see me go to jail 4 life, it's not happenin'
I got work to do out here! - BigFase100"

And when asked if everything was cool with Spider Loc, BigFase100 said "we good".
 11 years ago '06        #71
Jhnnyblz427 175 heat pts175
space
space
$35,318 | Props total: 18251 18251
 Jeans&Sneakers said:
Rumors of an altercation between George "BigFase100" Taylor (Brazil Street Records/The Game's Brother) and a person on the set of a Spider Loc video shoot have run rampant on the Internet today.

HHNLive.com contacted BigFase100 to clarify what went down:

"Spider Loc welcomed me (BigFase100) to be in his new vid. I welcomed the opportunity. The quick shot was filmed on Brazil St. DUBCNN.com came and I got the chance to holla at them on a positive note. The shot for the vid was good.

As everything was wrapping up, an old fake a.ss n*gga (from my hood who runs to Glendale to suck Jayceon's (The Game) d*ck about once a week) got at me about "havin' crabs (Crips)" in the hood. Can't no n*gga tell me who I can have on my block!

The n*gga started loud moufin. As n*ggaz started to leave, he got up in my face and to keep it 100% real, the n*gga caught me with a blow to the side of the head and dropped me. I started to pop the grease off this n*gga. But I'm a thinker and if I went out like that, my life was over.

So to let you know the real, $$$ buys n*ggaz in these streets. After me and Jayceon (The Game) split up, n*ggaz that knew me for 20 years went sideways on me just so they could get closer to him and possibly get somethin' out of him.

Bottom line-
fu*k this gang sh*t!
I been out here for 20 years doin' it nonstop!
I'm tired of it. If you hustlin' keep hustlin'! & fu*k with yo proven real ones
People wanna see me go to jail 4 life, it's not happenin'
I got work to do out here! - BigFase100"

And when asked if everything was cool with Spider Loc, BigFase100 said "we good".

11 years ago '04        #72
BackBlock_OG 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,959 | Props total: 1094 1094
 Neohuey89 said:
wasn't Spider Loc and them already gone?
Nah, that n*gga started checkin Spider too after he dropped Fase. That n*gga Spider was lookin shook.
 02-28-2007, 09:46 PM         #73
Street Bully  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if you aint from southern cali then you dont know the rules, so dont make a.ssumptions, dont get me wrong that n*gga Fase is a slobk but for all street gangs in so cal theres rules an diuf you disrespect a OG they can put you in your place and you cant do sh*t
 02-28-2007, 09:47 PM         #74
Dr. X  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he got up a just stood their
 11 years ago '04        #75
Skilllz 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,266 | Props total: 1425 1425
Damn..

Spider Loc sucks, but that "Blutiful World" song is kinda nice.
 02-28-2007, 09:50 PM         #76
D.C.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Big Fase referred to the dude as a "fake a.ss n*gga", which is false because a "fake a.ss n*gga" doesn't smack the sh*t out of a self proclaimed "O.G." then punk all his other friends, then have them leave.
 02-28-2007, 09:51 PM         #77
Jeans&Sneakers  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BackBlock_OG said:
Nah, that n*gga started checkin Spider too after he dropped Fase. That n*gga Spider was lookin shook.
how can you tell whos who?
 02-28-2007, 09:56 PM         #78
Dr. X  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that cat look like deebo
 11 years ago '05        #79
Neohuey89 
space
space
$2,657 | Props total: 669 669
 BackBlock_OG said:
I watched that video again and I don't see Spider at all after that one shot of him on the phone.
 11 years ago '06        #80
NOCCOWT 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,481 | Props total: 258 258
WHO THE fu*k IS HE?
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
79 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
196 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy