UFC 68: The Uprising - Saturday March 3rd

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
68 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
37 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
17 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
75 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #161
Cage 13 heat pts13
space
space
$5,533 | Props total: 3572 3572
 dblockallday said:
wow i've never read such bullsh*t... a f!ght should never be stood up... wow

so if you had a choice every top mma f!ghter would be a good wrestler with a decent ground game? becuz that's what mma would be if there was no stand ups, every wrestler would take their opponent down and lay on them to victory!!! hooray!! what glory!!! so you would give props to jake obrien for his dominant performance against heath herring? HOORAY HUMAN BLANKETS!!

LMFAO :thumbsdow

if i had to guess i'd say you're a wrestler that can't throw a punch for ya life

ur a dumbass

lets look @ the top belt holders in mma right now

fedor = good wrestler with a good ground game & he can strike
couture = good wrestler with a good ground game with average strikin
chuck = good wrestler with a decent ground game & he can strike
henderson = good wrestler with a good ground game & he can strike
a. silva = average wrestler with a good ground game & he can strike
gsp = good wreslter with a good ground game & he can strike
sherk = good wrestler with a good ground game with average strikin
gomi = good wrestler with a decent ground game & he can strike

now lets look @ some of the top contenders in mma

shogun = good wrestler with a good ground game & he can strike
hughes = good wrestler with a good ground game with average strikin
w. silva = average wrestler with a good ground game & he can stike
rodrigo nogueira = good wrestler with a good ground game & he can strike
penn = good wrestler with a good ground game & he can strike
arona = good wrestler with a good ground game with average strikin

should i continue?, do u see a pattern a**hole?, if u cant wrestle with a good ground game u arent gonna be too successful, if guys cant get/stay off their backs fu*k 'em....
 11 years ago '05        #162
dblockallday 
space
space
$8,823 | Props total: 1526 1526
like i said i'd bet money you're a man humper wrestler that cant throw a punch

your entire post is null, if there was no stand ups, homos like jake obrien and josh koscheck would be champion, none of those guys you listed are what i said, you're a lot slower than i thought... you should quit while you're behind

edit: last thing imma say is, anyone that thinks there should be no stands ups at all in mma is a tard... that would without doubt give a huge advantage to grapplers, think of how many f!ghts that strikers were winning and a wrestler took the striker down, laid on him, did nothing, it got stood up and the wrestler got KO'd, rightfully so, if you can't strike you shouldn't be in mma, fuk your theory of "if you can't get up off your back when a bum is layin on you doin nothing then tough sh*t" i could see it now, but i guess that's your thing, an exciting ground game is one thing, just layin on another man is not mma

Last edited by dblockallday; 03-06-2007 at 02:12 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #163
Cage 13 heat pts13
space
space
 dblockallday said:
like i said i'd bet money you're a man humper wrestler that cant throw a punch
is what u originally posted u went back & added that other bullsh*t later, u dont have sh*t to say

@ this fu*kin clown

dblockallday said:
your entire post is null, if there was no stand ups, homos like jake obrien and josh koscheck would be champion, none of those guys you listed are what i said, you're a lot slower than i thought... you should quit while you're behind

edit: last thing imma say is, anyone that thinks there should be no stands ups at all in mma is a tard... that would without doubt give a huge advantage to grapplers, think of how many f!ghts that strikers were winning and a wrestler took the striker down, laid on him, did nothing, it got stood up and the wrestler got KO'd, rightfully so, if you can't strike you shouldn't be in mma, fuk your theory of "if you can't get up off your back when a bum is layin on you doin nothing then tough sh*t" i could see it now, but i guess that's your thing, an exciting ground game is one thing, just layin on another man is not mma

if u think takedowns = victories ur dumber than i thought, u can f!ght effectively from ur back jackass & if u dont wanna be on ur back GET BACK UP OR DONT GET TAKEN DOWN its that fu*kin simple

& the list of the top f!ghters show ur full of sh*t, what do fedor, chuck, gsp, henderson, shogun & etc. do when they get taken down? they either get back up or f!ght from their backs if other f!ghters cant do that, fu*k them, they dont belong in the cage/ring....
 11 years ago '04        #164
Cage 13 heat pts13
space
space
@ this dumbass sayin

so if you had a choice every top mma f!ghter would be a good wrestler with a decent ground game? becuz that's what mma would be if there was no stand ups
the list i posted proves that 99% of the top mma f!ghters are good wrestlers with good ground games

fu*kin clown....
 11 years ago '05        #165
dblockallday 
space
space
if you can't clearly see "a wrestler with good ground game" is not the same as a good wrestler, with good ground game, good striking, good everything such as fedor, goddamn you're a retard, i wasn't gonna post anymore but jesus christ do i have to spell it out for you?? are you really this slow?? :wow:

here lemme try to A-B-C it for you...

if there were no stand ups in mma, jake obrien would be heavyweight champ

you get the picture?? good wrestlers with decent ground game and no striking ability would be on top of the mma food chain, do you now understand?

*goes to sleep in awe of your stupidity*

Last edited by dblockallday; 03-06-2007 at 03:00 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #166
Cage 13 heat pts13
space
space
 dblockallday said:
if you can't clearly see "a wrestler with good ground game" is not the same as a good wrestler, with good ground game, good striking, good everything such as fedor, goddamn you're a retard, i wasn't gonna post anymore but jesus christ do i have to spell it out for you?? are you really this slow?? :wow:

here lemme try to A-B-C it for you...

if there were no stand ups in mma, jake obrien would be heavyweight champ

you get the picture?? good wrestlers with decent ground game and no striking ability would be on top of the mma food chain, do you now understand?

*goes to sleep in awe of your stupidity*
u keep postin the dumbest sh*t

obrien is gonna be the champ because he beat an over-hyped inactive heath herring? do u know how fu*kin stupid u sound right now

heath's bum leg wouldnt allow him to sprawl, he mounted no offense on the ground & he didnt deserve to win that night but that in noway proves obrien is gonna be the champ

mark coleman is 10 times the wrestler obrien is & he got crocop down how many times?

like i said before, U EITHER LEARN HOW TO f!ght FROM UR BACK OR DONT GET TAKEN DOWN, u dont beg the ref to stand u back up

guys on the bottom stall because they are waitin for refs to stand them back up, they need to do away with stand ups & make guys scramble

if u told a grappler that all he had to do was last for 1 minute on his feet with out gettin hit with a hard shot & the ref would put the f!ght on the ground u would see guys circling around stallin waitin for that minute to end instead of shootin to take guys down, guys sit on the bottom stallin waitin to be stood up & they need to stop that bullsh*t & tell them to f!ght

the top f!ghters in mma dont need to be stood up they can f!ght from the bottom or avoid bein taken there....
 03-06-2007, 03:30 AM         #167
Mr Nice 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
pride >>> ufc
 03-06-2007, 03:37 AM         #168
Mr Nice 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
seen this spider guy f!ght

crazy style
 11 years ago '05        #169
ChokeHold 11 heat pts11
space
space
$1,971 | Props total: 23 23
 Mr Nice said:
pride >>> ufc
that was a looooooong time ago
 11 years ago '05        #170
dblockallday 
space
space
LMFAO @ you actually takin me serious sayin jake obrien would be champ OMG... you surpassed your own record of stupidity.... this is fukin hilarious
 11 years ago '05        #171
Santoro 12 heat pts12 OP
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
 dblockallday said:
LMFAO @ you actually takin me serious sayin jake obrien would be champ OMG... you surpassed your own record of stupidity.... this is fukin hilarious
This coming from the same stupid motherfu*ker who said Florida weed has salt in it because we live around salt water... Dumb a.ss....
 03-06-2007, 10:54 AM         #172
RediKnight 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dblockallday said:
If this posting battle were a 5 round championship f!ght I got it scored.
Cage - 50
dblockallday - 45

You haven't won one round just like Lytle lost every round to your boy Hughes.

Look, nobody is marking out to Hughes here except for a couple of noobs. I can tell you right now that Cage and myself would probably laugh if Hughes lost. But that doesn't change the fact that Lytle is nowhere near Hughes level and didn't deserve to be matched against him.

Immediately after they announced the matchup Cage was complaining that Hughes is getting off easy and should have to face Karo. He is far from a Hughes mark, but he calls it like he sees it. We all saw Lytle didn't even come close to winning a round.

If you thought the f!ght was boring, I know a lot of people would agree with you. But to say that Hughes wanted to go in the f!ght and Lay-n-Pray is stupid. Lytle was just trying to survive and because of that he didn't bend on his defense much. If Lytle would've tried to get to his feet or win the match he might've opened himself up for Hughes to finish him.

And that choke you were talking about was effective for only about 5 seconds. Most of the time his arm was up on Hughes chin instead of his throat so whether it was locked in for 10 seconds or a minute, it had no effect.
 11 years ago '04        #173
Cage 13 heat pts13
space
space
this guy is so full of sh*t, ive seen lytle f!ght i knew how the f!ght would go thats why i didnt want to see them matched up, in every big f!ght lytle does just enough to lose a unanimous decision, u can go back & watch his f!ghts, the riggs stoppage was cuts, & what really pisses me off is lytle has talent, the guy really has skills but he wont put it on the line

& this a**hole said he thought lytle deserved atleast 1 round, not one round was in question let alone more than one, this guy is so full of sh*t, hughes treated that f!ght like a glorified trainin session, i think we can go watch him train in iowa & see a better f!ght

& that choke wasnt close, hughes had his arm in & he never closed guard to get leverage:

[pic - click to view]

babalu's guillotine right before shogun taps, u see no arms in & the leverage he is gettin...

[pic - click to view]

barnett's guillotine, right before he locked it up nogueira put his left arm in to create space & u see him tryin to reach back with his right arm to break barnett's leverage, thats why nogueira escaped....
 11 years ago '05        #174
dblockallday 
space
space
LMFAO @ your butt hugger's club LMFAO i can't get enough of these homos

kids just keep changing the subject after i repeadedly son every one of you

Last edited by dblockallday; 03-06-2007 at 01:46 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #175
Cage 13 heat pts13
space
space
@ this fu*kin clown, he aint got sh*t to say....
 11 years ago '05        #176
dblockallday 
space
space
the fact that you said "hughes dominated" = you sonned yaself kiddie

you repeadedly changed the subject over and over, digressing from the point of the argument, the fact that hughes had a poor showing, yet you had the audasity to classify what he did as "domination" i think a much more accurate a.ssesment would be "hughes won an extremely boring decision"

you do realize that you mislead people on this site that had not seen the f!ght? you do realize that right?? sayin that hughes "dominated all 3 rounds"

do you understand??? or do i have to continue to point out your ignorance

i sent you a pm hopin to continue our convo in pms, but i a.ssume your mommy doesn't give you enough attention so you seek out for it on the net

Last edited by dblockallday; 03-06-2007 at 02:00 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #177
Santoro 12 heat pts12 OP
space
space
He definitely didn't. Hughes was the aggressor and dominated and won all 3 rounds. You're just talking out of your a.ss as usual. Thinking that a weak Guillotine on the ground is a real submission.
 11 years ago '04        #178
Cage 13 heat pts13
space
space
 dblockallday said:
the fact that you said "hughes dominated" = you sonned yaself kiddie

you repeadedly changed the subject over and over, digressing from the point of the argument, the fact that hughes had a poor showing, yet you had the audasity to classify what he did as "domination" i think a much more accurate a.ssesment would be "hughes won an extremely boring decision"

you do realize that you mislead people on this site that had not seen the f!ght? you do realize that right?? sayin that hughes "dominated all 3 rounds"

do you understand??? or do i have to continue to point out your ignorance

i sent you a pm hopin to continue our convo in pms, but i a.ssume your mommy doesn't give you enough attention so you seek out for it on the net
@ this dumbass, the direct quote was "hughes dominated lytle for the whole 3 rounds, took him down @ will"

& here is the definition of dominate

dom·i·nate Pronunciation (dm-nt)
v. dom·i·nat·ed, dom·i·nat·ing, dom·i·nates
v.tr.
1. To control, govern, or rule by superior authority or power.
2. To exert a supreme, guiding influence on or over.
3. To enjoy a commanding, controlling position in.

4. To overlook from a height.

u thought it was borin, so fu*kin what?, hughes took him down passed his guard over and over again & lytle couldnt/wouldnt do anythin, he got dominated

& @ this f*g**t pmin me, post what u have to post right here....
 11 years ago '05        #179
dblockallday 
space
space
once again, if what matt did was dominate, what did gsp do to matt? destroy?? @ kids posting the fukin webster's definition hahaha YOU LOST

and LMAO @ g-unit groupies (santoro) comin in here on my d*ck hahahaha

do you understand what i'm sayin? becuz you're not answering anything i'm asking... do you realize you point blank mislead people on here?
 11 years ago '05        #180
Santoro 12 heat pts12 OP
space
space
He's really not worth replying too. Because no matter what he still doesn't know what the fu*k he is talking about when it comes to ANYTHING.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
81 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
72 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
82 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
32 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy