UFC 68: The Uprising - Saturday March 3rd

most viewed right now
+66  97
31 comments @thotties
most viewed right now
69 comments @hiphop
most viewed right now
7 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

12 years ago '04        #151
Cage 15 heat pts15
space
space
$5,710 | Props total: 4366 4366
 dblockallday said
o wow now everyone gettin upset, all i was sayin is HUGHES DIDNT DOMINATE sh*t!! and that's a fact... he was not impressive, he layed on top of chris for 3 rounds, if that's domination, then what is what GSP did to matt?? hmmm

and it's funny how you quote joe rogan's exact words about being stood up haha, so you think a f!ghter like jake obrien should be rewarded for taking down, and layin on his opponents? that's mma? or is that boring wrestling... hmmm, if there's 2 f!ghters on the ground, and there is a stalemate for over a minute with neither f!ghter having a dominate position (such as mount or side mount) it should be stood up, i would bet money dana bribed the ref and told him to not stand the f!ght up becuz dana is the biggest hughes groupie of them all, have a nice day

**still cant stop laughin about you quotin joe rogan word for word**

real mma rules should be like pride, the f!ghter gettin a yellow card (10% deduction of his pay) for stalling (such as what matt did to chris, or what jake obrien did to heath herring) and the f!ght should be stood up if the f!ghter on top isn't in a dominate position such as mount or side mount, and he's not doin anything, such as what matt did (all matt did was pass chris's guard and lay there, doin his best impression of a blanket, not even goin for subs)
always said f!ghters should never be stood up, dont need rogan to tell me anything, if u want to see just stand up go watch K-1

this whole idea of standin up f!ghters is dumb, refs never put standin f!ghters on the ground so they shouldnt stand f!ghters back up, fewer stand ups the better

if u call what hughes did stallin, u need to brush up on ur grapplin, his passed lytle's guard multiple times

pride's yellow cards are far more effective when standin up f!ghters but i still dont like the idea, if one f!ghters is locked into another f!ghter's guard for an extended period of time i dont like it but can understand them being stood up but that didnt happen in the hughes/lytle f!ght

lytle didnt deserve to be in the cage with hughes, in every f!ght against a top guy all he does is just enough to not get stopped

& what round did lytle deserve?

12 years ago '05        #152
dblockallday 
space
space
$9,154 | Props total: 1877 1877
hahahahahahhahahah @ just see stand up, goddamn you're ignorant, i never said i don't like ground f!ghting, are you just delusional or something? and i already said hughes passed lytle's guard, but then what did he do? did he go for an arm triangle? did he try to finish him? or did he lay on him for the whole f!ght, and not do sh*t? i think the latter... case closed, matt is a bum

12 years ago '04        #153
Cage 15 heat pts15
space
space
 dblockallday said
hahahahahahhahahah @ just see stand up, goddamn you're ignorant, i never said i don't like ground f!ghting, are you just delusional or something? and i already said hughes passed lytle's guard, but then what did he do? did he go for an arm triangle? did he try to finish him? or did he lay on him for the whole f!ght, and not do sh*t? i think the latter... case closed, matt is a bum
like i said before lytle does just enough to not get stopped

u dont have to go for subs to be active, hughes dropped gnp on him, lytle's face wasnt cut for nothin

cant believe im goin back & forth with this a**hole over hughes, i am far from a hughes fan but u callin him a bum sheds light on why ur postin dumb sh*t

& one more time, what round did lytle deserve?

12 years ago '05        #154
dblockallday 
space
space
i'd have to watch the f!ght again, but after watchin it live, i remember seein lytle more active in every round, whenever they were on their feet chris was throwin bombs, and as SOON as it hit the ground he went for subs, i remember matt bein stuck in a front choke for over a minute in the first round i think it was, anyway, from my point of view the entire f!ght lytle was more active, and i think he earned several stand ups and since dana is a huge hughes d*ckrider he probably told the ref to not stand it up in fear of his hick poster boy gettin KO'd

03-05-2007, 11:11 PM         #155
Tagalog 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Mayne the main even suck all cantour did is slam slyvia in the ground so he can't find but for the natural i can't hate but he doesn't have a k!ller instinct

03-05-2007, 11:26 PM         #156
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dblockallday said
son, you should just stop it. you soundin real stupid with all these bullsh*t posts. hughes was going for submissions pratically the entire match. arm bar, americana...he was even trying to do to lytle what he did to bj penn. you sound like a matt hughes hater. lol @ "hes a bum". if hes a bum then youre mentally retarded. and lol @ 'id give him (lytle) a round. which one would that be? the one where he reversed ground position on him once or the rounds where he just layed there and tried not to get submitted ?

Last edited by ill800; 03-05-2007 at 11:32 PM..

12 years ago '05        #157
dblockallday 
space
space
he went for one arm bar, and didn't get it, and he tried to trap his arm... WOW... lotta good that did... o wait it didn't do any good LMFAO

and to anyone who thinks f!ghts shouldn't be stood up at all, just watch rashad evans f!ght sam hogar, every time rashad took hogar down, hogar just held him in his guard and held his arms, literally nothing happening the entire time it was on the ground... should those f!ghts not be stood up? exactly

the point i was tryin to make with my original posts was, there's people on here asking "could someone sum up what happened" and then kids sayin "yea matt dominated all 3 rounds" so in their mind, they're picturing matt whoopin lytle's a.ss to get a unainimous decision, but that didn't happen, that's all i was sayin, matt didn't dominate sh*t, he won? yes, impressively? no

Last edited by dblockallday; 03-05-2007 at 11:41 PM..

12 years ago '04        #158
Cage 15 heat pts15
space
space
 dblockallday said
i'd have to watch the f!ght again, but after watchin it live, i remember seein lytle more active in every round, whenever they were on their feet chris was throwin bombs, and as SOON as it hit the ground he went for subs, i remember matt bein stuck in a front choke for over a minute in the first round i think it was, anyway, from my point of view the entire f!ght lytle was more active, and i think he earned several stand ups and since dana is a huge hughes d*ckrider he probably told the ref to not stand it up in fear of his hick poster boy gettin KO'd
more bullsh*t, lytle was never close to winnin one round, i know it, u know it, everybody knows it, that was major bullsh*t

& he never had that guillotine locked up, he wasnt gonna submit a strong guy like hughes with that choke without havin him in a closed guard plus hughes had a arm in

how did lytle earn a stand up? that sh*t makes no sense @ all, u cant earn a stand up, if he wanted it back to his feet why didnt he sweep hughes & get to his feet, hughes didnt stay in his guard he passed & had him side mounted

like i said before u need to seriously brush up on grapplin, guard is a neutral position meanin niether f!ghter has an advantage, if lytle wanted the ref to stand them back up he better atleast keep a neutral position because noway should a ref stand them up after hughes has passed his guard....

12 years ago '04        #159
Cage 15 heat pts15
space
space
 dblockallday said
he went for one arm bar, and didn't get it, and he tried to trap his arm... WOW... lotta good that did... o wait it didn't do any good LMFAO

and to anyone who thinks f!ghts shouldn't be stood up at all, just watch rashad evans f!ght sam hogar, every time rashad took hogar down, hogar just held him in his guard and held his arms, literally nothing happening the entire time it was on the ground... should those f!ghts not be stood up? exactly

the point i was tryin to make with my original posts was, there's people on here asking "could someone sum up what happened" and then kids sayin "yea matt dominated all 3 rounds" so in their mind, they're picturing matt whoopin lytle's a.ss to get a unainimous decision, but that didn't happen, that's all i was sayin, matt didn't dominate sh*t, he won? yes, impressively? no
in my opinion a f!ght should never be stood up, hogar had a very close kimura in that f!ght & had he been more active on the ground he would have won & if he didnt want to be taken down by rashad he should learn how to sprawl....

12 years ago '05        #160
dblockallday 
space
space
wow i've never read such bullsh*t... a f!ght should never be stood up... wow

so if you had a choice every top mma f!ghter would be a good wrestler with a decent ground game? becuz that's what mma would be if there was no stand ups, every wrestler would take their opponent down and lay on them to victory!!! hooray!! what glory!!! so you would give props to jake obrien for his dominant performance against heath herring? HOORAY HUMAN BLANKETS!!

LMFAO :thumbsdow

if i had to guess i'd say you're a wrestler that can't throw a punch for ya life

Last edited by dblockallday; 03-06-2007 at 12:46 AM..

12 years ago '04        #161
Cage 15 heat pts15
space
space
 dblockallday said
wow i've never read such bullsh*t... a f!ght should never be stood up... wow

so if you had a choice every top mma f!ghter would be a good wrestler with a decent ground game? becuz that's what mma would be if there was no stand ups, every wrestler would take their opponent down and lay on them to victory!!! hooray!! what glory!!! so you would give props to jake obrien for his dominant performance against heath herring? HOORAY HUMAN BLANKETS!!

LMFAO :thumbsdow

if i had to guess i'd say you're a wrestler that can't throw a punch for ya life

ur a dumbass

lets look @ the top belt holders in mma right now

fedor = good wrestler with a good ground game & he can strike
couture = good wrestler with a good ground game with average strikin
chuck = good wrestler with a decent ground game & he can strike
henderson = good wrestler with a good ground game & he can strike
a. silva = average wrestler with a good ground game & he can strike
gsp = good wreslter with a good ground game & he can strike
sherk = good wrestler with a good ground game with average strikin
gomi = good wrestler with a decent ground game & he can strike

now lets look @ some of the top contenders in mma

shogun = good wrestler with a good ground game & he can strike
hughes = good wrestler with a good ground game with average strikin
w. silva = average wrestler with a good ground game & he can stike
rodrigo nogueira = good wrestler with a good ground game & he can strike
penn = good wrestler with a good ground game & he can strike
arona = good wrestler with a good ground game with average strikin

should i continue?, do u see a pattern a**hole?, if u cant wrestle with a good ground game u arent gonna be too successful, if guys cant get/stay off their backs fu*k 'em....

12 years ago '05        #162
dblockallday 
space
space
like i said i'd bet money you're a man humper wrestler that cant throw a punch

your entire post is null, if there was no stand ups, homos like jake obrien and josh koscheck would be champion, none of those guys you listed are what i said, you're a lot slower than i thought... you should quit while you're behind

edit: last thing imma say is, anyone that thinks there should be no stands ups at all in mma is a tard... that would without doubt give a huge advantage to grapplers, think of how many f!ghts that strikers were winning and a wrestler took the striker down, laid on him, did nothing, it got stood up and the wrestler got KO'd, rightfully so, if you can't strike you shouldn't be in mma, fuk your theory of "if you can't get up off your back when a bum is layin on you doin nothing then tough sh*t" i could see it now, but i guess that's your thing, an exciting ground game is one thing, just layin on another man is not mma

Last edited by dblockallday; 03-06-2007 at 02:12 AM..

12 years ago '04        #163
Cage 15 heat pts15
space
space
 dblockallday said
like i said i'd bet money you're a man humper wrestler that cant throw a punch
is what u originally posted u went back & added that other bullsh*t later, u dont have sh*t to say

@ this fu*kin clown

dblockallday said
your entire post is null, if there was no stand ups, homos like jake obrien and josh koscheck would be champion, none of those guys you listed are what i said, you're a lot slower than i thought... you should quit while you're behind

edit: last thing imma say is, anyone that thinks there should be no stands ups at all in mma is a tard... that would without doubt give a huge advantage to grapplers, think of how many f!ghts that strikers were winning and a wrestler took the striker down, laid on him, did nothing, it got stood up and the wrestler got KO'd, rightfully so, if you can't strike you shouldn't be in mma, fuk your theory of "if you can't get up off your back when a bum is layin on you doin nothing then tough sh*t" i could see it now, but i guess that's your thing, an exciting ground game is one thing, just layin on another man is not mma

if u think takedowns = victories ur dumber than i thought, u can f!ght effectively from ur back jackass & if u dont wanna be on ur back GET BACK UP OR DONT GET TAKEN DOWN its that fu*kin simple

& the list of the top f!ghters show ur full of sh*t, what do fedor, chuck, gsp, henderson, shogun & etc. do when they get taken down? they either get back up or f!ght from their backs if other f!ghters cant do that, fu*k them, they dont belong in the cage/ring....

12 years ago '04        #164
Cage 15 heat pts15
space
space
@ this dumbass sayin

so if you had a choice every top mma f!ghter would be a good wrestler with a decent ground game? becuz that's what mma would be if there was no stand ups
the list i posted proves that 99% of the top mma f!ghters are good wrestlers with good ground games

fu*kin clown....

12 years ago '05        #165
dblockallday 
space
space
if you can't clearly see "a wrestler with good ground game" is not the same as a good wrestler, with good ground game, good striking, good everything such as fedor, goddamn you're a retard, i wasn't gonna post anymore but jesus christ do i have to spell it out for you?? are you really this slow?? :wow:

here lemme try to A-B-C it for you...

if there were no stand ups in mma, jake obrien would be heavyweight champ

you get the picture?? good wrestlers with decent ground game and no striking ability would be on top of the mma food chain, do you now understand?

*goes to sleep in awe of your stupidity*

Last edited by dblockallday; 03-06-2007 at 03:00 AM..

12 years ago '04        #166
Cage 15 heat pts15
space
space
 dblockallday said
if you can't clearly see "a wrestler with good ground game" is not the same as a good wrestler, with good ground game, good striking, good everything such as fedor, goddamn you're a retard, i wasn't gonna post anymore but jesus christ do i have to spell it out for you?? are you really this slow?? :wow:

here lemme try to A-B-C it for you...

if there were no stand ups in mma, jake obrien would be heavyweight champ

you get the picture?? good wrestlers with decent ground game and no striking ability would be on top of the mma food chain, do you now understand?

*goes to sleep in awe of your stupidity*
u keep postin the dumbest sh*t

obrien is gonna be the champ because he beat an over-hyped inactive heath herring? do u know how fu*kin stupid u sound right now

heath's bum leg wouldnt allow him to sprawl, he mounted no offense on the ground & he didnt deserve to win that night but that in noway proves obrien is gonna be the champ

mark coleman is 10 times the wrestler obrien is & he got crocop down how many times?

like i said before, U EITHER LEARN HOW TO f!ght FROM UR BACK OR DONT GET TAKEN DOWN, u dont beg the ref to stand u back up

guys on the bottom stall because they are waitin for refs to stand them back up, they need to do away with stand ups & make guys scramble

if u told a grappler that all he had to do was last for 1 minute on his feet with out gettin hit with a hard shot & the ref would put the f!ght on the ground u would see guys circling around stallin waitin for that minute to end instead of shootin to take guys down, guys sit on the bottom stallin waitin to be stood up & they need to stop that bullsh*t & tell them to f!ght

the top f!ghters in mma dont need to be stood up they can f!ght from the bottom or avoid bein taken there....

03-06-2007, 03:30 AM         #167
Mr Nice 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
pride >>> ufc

03-06-2007, 03:37 AM         #168
Mr Nice 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
seen this spider guy f!ght

crazy style

12 years ago '05        #169
ChokeHold 11 heat pts11
space
space
$1,971 | Props total: 23 23
 Mr Nice said
pride >>> ufc
that was a looooooong time ago

12 years ago '05        #170
dblockallday 
space
space
LMFAO @ you actually takin me serious sayin jake obrien would be champ OMG... you surpassed your own record of stupidity.... this is fukin hilarious

12 years ago '05        #171
Santoro 12 heat pts12 OP
space
space
$7,951 | Props total: 13 13
 dblockallday said
LMFAO @ you actually takin me serious sayin jake obrien would be champ OMG... you surpassed your own record of stupidity.... this is fukin hilarious
This coming from the same stupid motherfu*ker who said Florida weed has salt in it because we live around salt water... Dumb a.ss....

03-06-2007, 10:54 AM         #172
RediKnight 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dblockallday said
If this posting battle were a 5 round championship f!ght I got it scored.
Cage - 50
dblockallday - 45

You haven't won one round just like Lytle lost every round to your boy Hughes.

Look, nobody is marking out to Hughes here except for a couple of noobs. I can tell you right now that Cage and myself would probably laugh if Hughes lost. But that doesn't change the fact that Lytle is nowhere near Hughes level and didn't deserve to be matched against him.

Immediately after they announced the matchup Cage was complaining that Hughes is getting off easy and should have to face Karo. He is far from a Hughes mark, but he calls it like he sees it. We all saw Lytle didn't even come close to winning a round.

If you thought the f!ght was boring, I know a lot of people would agree with you. But to say that Hughes wanted to go in the f!ght and Lay-n-Pray is stupid. Lytle was just trying to survive and because of that he didn't bend on his defense much. If Lytle would've tried to get to his feet or win the match he might've opened himself up for Hughes to finish him.

And that choke you were talking about was effective for only about 5 seconds. Most of the time his arm was up on Hughes chin instead of his throat so whether it was locked in for 10 seconds or a minute, it had no effect.

12 years ago '04        #173
Cage 15 heat pts15
space
space
this guy is so full of sh*t, ive seen lytle f!ght i knew how the f!ght would go thats why i didnt want to see them matched up, in every big f!ght lytle does just enough to lose a unanimous decision, u can go back & watch his f!ghts, the riggs stoppage was cuts, & what really pisses me off is lytle has talent, the guy really has skills but he wont put it on the line

& this a**hole said he thought lytle deserved atleast 1 round, not one round was in question let alone more than one, this guy is so full of sh*t, hughes treated that f!ght like a glorified trainin session, i think we can go watch him train in iowa & see a better f!ght

& that choke wasnt close, hughes had his arm in & he never closed guard to get leverage:

[pic - click to view]

babalu's guillotine right before shogun taps, u see no arms in & the leverage he is gettin...

[pic - click to view]

barnett's guillotine, right before he locked it up nogueira put his left arm in to create space & u see him tryin to reach back with his right arm to break barnett's leverage, thats why nogueira escaped....

12 years ago '05        #174
dblockallday 
space
space
LMFAO @ your butt hugger's club LMFAO i can't get enough of these homos

kids just keep changing the subject after i repeadedly son every one of you

Last edited by dblockallday; 03-06-2007 at 01:46 PM..

12 years ago '04        #175
Cage 15 heat pts15
space
space
@ this fu*kin clown, he aint got sh*t to say....

Home      

most viewed right now
+44online now  24
Who's The Baddest Black Actress In Hollywood I Say It's Rochelle Aytes
35 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+35online now  23
Video inside First look at Sonic the Hedgehog in his upcoming 'live-action' movie an..
95 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+133online now  21
The Best Pancakes Of The 90's
272 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  19
Video inside Wesley Pipes on Doing Scene With 76-Year-Old (Y'all knew about this sh-..
131 comments
19 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+18online now  14
Video inside Dec 11 - Build my wall or I'll shutdown the Government
114 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+16online now  13
Image(s) inside Samsung Embarassingly Teams Up With A Fake Supreme 💀💀
23 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
online now  12
Dec 10 - Teacher Fired For Refusing To Call Female Student by Preferred Pronouns
143 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
-100online now  10
NBA NASA RESPONDS with PURE ETHER to STEPHEN CURRY SAYING the MOON LANDING was..
269 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy