UFC 68: The Uprising - Saturday March 3rd

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
134 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
57 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #121
IanHummel 
space
space
$1,988 | Props total: 0 0
Just got back frm Columbus and I must say sh*t was wild. The whole day just had this exciting feeling about it. The whole city was just crazy yesterday. WE hit up the Ferrall Show at the Beer Garden and met a bunch of the f!ghters and what not, then headed to the f!ght. My partner and I put together and promoted the official afterparty so we headed over there after the event and got wild. Kicked it with Marc Coleman, Brittney Skye and Matt Hughes. Was definitly a fun a.ss night.
 11 years ago '04        #122
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,932 | Props total: 405 405
 Cage said:
randy dominated sylvia for 5 rounds, took him down multiple times & out-struck him

hughes dominated lytle for the whole 3 rounds, took him down @ will

franklin dominated macdonald until his corner stopped it between rounds

lambert stopped babalu in the 2nd round with a left hook

kampmann choked mcfedries unconscious with an arm triangle @ the end of the 1st round
Thanks....
 11 years ago '05        #123
dblockallday 
space
space
$8,811 | Props total: 1520 1520
hughes didn't do sh*t except get outstuck on the feet and take down lytle and lay on top of him for 3 rounds, if that's domination... then yea he dominated
 11 years ago '04        #124
IanHummel 
space
space
$1,988 | Props total: 0 0
 Euphy the Great said:
UFC needs to come to Chicago.
When I spoke with Dana at the pre-f!ght radio show he announced that the UFC will likely be in the windy city this year. He also mentioned it on the Ferrall Show on Sirius on Sat.
 03-04-2007, 08:05 PM         #125
Arkanjal 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dblockallday said:
hughes didn't do sh*t except get outstuck on the feet and take down lytle and lay on top of him for 3 rounds, if that's domination... then yea he dominated
haha bull sh*t, how did he get outstruck, when the f!ght was on the ground like 15 seconds after each round started?

u must know nothing about the ground game in MMA. round 1 & 2 had some good stuff, and hughes completely dominated. it wasnt hughes laying on top of lytle.....lytle was being a bi*ch, and just tried to hold him down with the lamest guillatine attempts ive ever seen.
 11 years ago '05        #126
dblockallday 
space
space
 Arkanjal said:
haha bull sh*t, how did he get outstruck, when the f!ght was on the ground like 15 seconds after each round started?

u must know nothing about the ground game in MMA. round 1 & 2 had some good stuff, and hughes completely dominated. it wasnt hughes laying on top of lytle.....lytle was being a bi*ch, and just tried to hold him down with the lamest guillatine attempts ive ever seen.
let me quote matt hughe's post f!ght interview...

"he came out swingin tryin to take my head off, so i just took him down and tried to neutralize him"

he admitted he didn't do sh*t in the interview, sayin he was mad he didn't finish the f!ght, i know exactly what was happening on the ground, NOTHING, matt made some decent guard passes, but did no damage to lytle besides THE ILLEGAL DOWNWARD ELBOWS, besides that he did nothing to chris, and yes the short time it was on the feet, chris dominated the striking, and as soon as it hit the grown chris went for subs, matt didn't do sh*t, and will get dominated by any top 5 WW... you're obviously an obsessed matt the hick hughes fan, sorry for upsetting you
 11 years ago '05        #127
Santoro 12 heat pts12 OP
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
 dblockallday said:

"he came out swingin tryin to take my head off, so i just took him down and tried to neutralize him"

he admitted he didn't do sh*t in the interview, sayin he was mad he didn't finish the f!ght, i know exactly what was happening on the ground, NOTHING, matt made some decent guard passes, but did no damage to lytle besides THE ILLEGAL DOWNWARD ELBOWS, besides that he did nothing to chris, and yes the short time it was on the feet, chris dominated the striking, and as soon as it hit the grown chris went for subs, matt didn't do sh*t, and will get dominated by any top 5 WW... you're obviously an obsessed matt the hick hughes fan, sorry for upsetting you
I'm glad you don't know what the fu*k you're talking about. Neutralize doesn't = doing nothing. Lytle didn't win sh*t in the stand up game. He was just as bad at stand up as he was at ground. At no time was Hughes ever phased by Lytle. The only person that could beay Hughes in Welterweight division right now is GSP and maybe Sanchez. Other than that ain't nobody fu*king with Hughes.

Last edited by Santoro; 03-04-2007 at 09:18 PM..
 03-04-2007, 09:28 PM         #128
Arkanjal 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dblockallday said:

lytle didnt control the stand up....he came out "trying to take hughes head off" by just throwing wild haymakers....none of which i even remember connecting.

every f!ghter is mad about not finishing a f!ght. nobody wants to go to the judges schorecard. thats not an admission of near defeat. and matt had no illegal blows, most were from lytle's guard, and were completely legal.

matt went for more subs, and controlled the ground game, you know nothing if you think opposite. lytle did nothing. if you really thing his lame guillatines were actual sub attempts, your insane. they werent properly applied to be a choke. he was just doing it to hold hughes down so that he couldnt posture up and hit him with elbows/punches or pull off a submission.
 11 years ago '04        #129
Boxden 
space
space
$2,985 | Props total: 1 1
Eh, the hughes / lytle f!ght is going to be an opinionated matter regardless. I dont think Hughes did much, but lytle didnt either. And Hughes had more takedowns and more control, he wins. Thats the way it works. Im not happy about it, but thats how UFC is now..
 11 years ago '05        #130
ChokeHold 11 heat pts11
space
space
$1,971 | Props total: 23 23
randy is gonna get to the octagon with a walker and still whoop on them youngins
 03-04-2007, 10:34 PM         #131
RediKnight 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dblockallday said:

:wow: I'm shocked at how stupid you are. Elbows are only illegal when you do it from a 90 degree angle straight down. So if you are on your back like Hughes was it is impossible for them to be illegal.

Lytle lost all but about 60 seconds of a 15 minute f!ght. You get the award for "Dumbest MMA poster." This post of yours makes Euphy look like Bas Rutten.
 11 years ago '05        #132
ChokeHold 11 heat pts11
space
space
$1,971 | Props total: 23 23

[pic - click to view]

lmao @ winding up for the fastball
 11 years ago '05        #133
Chuck_Remixed 250 heat pts250
space
space
$17,104 | Props total: 3538 3538
 ChokeHold said:

[pic - click to view]

lmao @ winding up for the fastball
Down goes Frazier
 03-05-2007, 12:31 AM         #134
MrThRoWbAkJr 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how was it?
 11 years ago '05        #135
dblockallday 
space
space
 RediKnight said:
:wow: I'm shocked at how stupid you are. Elbows are only illegal when you do it from a 90 degree angle straight down. So if you are on your back like Hughes was it is impossible for them to be illegal.

Lytle lost all but about 60 seconds of a 15 minute f!ght. You get the award for "Dumbest MMA poster." This post of yours makes Euphy look like Bas Rutten.
it's sad when f!ghters have groupies just like rappers

foul = "Striking downward using the point of the elbow. "

hmmm, anyway ever since they let silva do it to lutter i guess everyone gonna be usin the downward elbows and get away with it, did i say that matt lost the f!ght? no, but did he dominate? HELL FUKIN NO, listen to the sherdog interview with dana white, greg savage says to dana "what's up with matt, he didn't look like himself out there"

matt did no damage, all he did is hold chris lytle down, matt did his best impression of a human blanket, layin on his opponent like jake obrien did to heath herring, go bak to masterbatin to you matt hughes posters

watch out matt!! watch out for the kick!!!!! aghgagaaga

[pic - click to view]

OWNED,,,, you mad groupie?
 03-05-2007, 03:06 AM         #136
RediKnight 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dblockallday said:
it's sad when f!ghters have groupies just like rappers

foul = "Striking downward using the point of the elbow. "

hmmm, anyway ever since they let silva do it to lutter i guess everyone gonna be usin the downward elbows and get away with it, did i say that matt lost the f!ght? no, but did he dominate? HELL FUKIN NO, listen to the sherdog interview with dana white, greg savage says to dana "what's up with matt, he didn't look like himself out there"

matt did no damage, all he did is hold chris lytle down, matt did his best impression of a human blanket, layin on his opponent like jake obrien did to heath herring, go bak to masterbatin to you matt hughes posters

watch out matt!! watch out for the kick!!!!! aghgagaaga

[pic - click to view]

OWNED,,,, you mad groupie?
GROUPIE??!! I would challenge you to find when I've ever said Matt Hughes was one of my favorite f!ghters. I would've laughed my a.ss off if Lytle would've won. I'm much happier seeing GSP as the champ. I'm just calling it like I see it, and you are just acting like a hater who knows nothing of the sport.

You can't strike an elbow downward from your back. If you are on your back the elbow is moving horizontal, not downard vertically.

Quoted from BJM:
One of the most misunderstood and talked about rules in MMA centers around the use of elbows, specifically the point of the elbow. McCarthy explained, “Everyone thinks downward point of elbow strikes are not allowed, so you cannot hit with the point of the elbow. That’s not true. That’s not what it was for. That’s not what it meant. A f!ghter can strike with any part of his arm in the Unified Rules. It doesn’t matter if it’s the point of the elbow. It’s one type of elbow is not allowed. That is your hand going up to twelve o’clock and bringing it down to six o’clock, in that type of position. If I were f!ghting Frank Trigg and he went to take me down, and he does a double leg and pushes me up against the fence and I take my hand from the sky and bring it down onto the middle of his back, that is what is an illegal elbow. That’s it. Any elbow that’s got any kind of arch to it, any other kind of elbow, they’re all good.”

The kind of elbow that Hughes used was from a 9 o'clock to 3 o'clock which is perfectally legal.

OWNED
 11 years ago '05        #137
Santoro 12 heat pts12 OP
space
space
I'm sorry, but how can you not like Matt Hughes? He is a dominant, tough f!ghter and puts his whole heart into a f!ght. GSP is great too, but I like Hughes better. And I think Hughes has a good chance at getting his belt back.
 11 years ago '06        #138
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 144 144
 Santoro said:
I'm sorry, but how can you not like Matt Hughes? He is a dominant, tough f!ghter and puts his whole heart into a f!ght. GSP is great too, but I like Hughes better. And I think Hughes has a good chance at getting his belt back.
UMMM. NO
 11 years ago '05        #139
Santoro 12 heat pts12 OP
space
space
 BearWalken79 said:
UMMM. NO
Because he hasn't beaten GSP before? [/sarcasm]
 03-05-2007, 10:25 AM         #140
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Santoro said:
Because he hasn't beaten GSP before? [/sarcasm]
anybody can beat anybody on any given night, we've too many upset to say that this f!ghter cant beat that f!ghter, it only takes 1 mistake and for the opponent to capitalize on it, now skill for skill will he beat GSP, i seriously doubt it, but can he beat him, definitely yes
Home      

most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
67 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Lomachenko vs Rigondeaux - December 9?
1400 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Holy Camel T0e 19-year-old Model Sofia Richie In White Bikini
99 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago