UFC 68: The Uprising - Saturday March 3rd

most viewed right now
70 of the Most Useful Sites on the Interweb + Other Maybe Useful Sites
97 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Rapper Brisco Busted For Selling Fake Money And Credit Card Scams
51 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 21 Savage Responds To 22 Savage
112 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside This J. Cole "4 Your Eyez Only" Fan Theory Is Going To Blow Your Mind
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-04-2007, 12:01 AM         #101
Jules Winnfield 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MidNiteBlues said:
^Yea that was a bi*ch move..fu*kin tryna make excuses n playing it off
i know at sylvia

randy couture is amazing
 10 years ago '05        #102
dblockallday 
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 802 802
randy is unbelievable... the way he looked tonight he could beat anyone, i was like OH sh*t when he dropped tim wit the right hand in the first few seconds
 10 years ago '04        #103
Cage 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,256 | Props total: 2059 2059
 ill800 said:
if you think cro cop is just gonna ko randy in the first round youre crazy.
yes couture is goin to sleep in the first round, please believe it dont let this hype fool u

sylvia moves like a big sloth, crocop is in the matrix compared to him....
 03-04-2007, 12:08 AM         #104
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
k-1 world gp 2007 tonight eh?
 10 years ago '04        #105
Cage 8 heat pts
space
space
 dblockallday said:
randy is unbelievable... the way he looked tonight he could beat anyone, i was like OH sh*t when he dropped tim wit the right hand in the first few seconds
people takin this sh*t too far....
 10 years ago '05        #106
Chuck_Remixed 145 heat pts145
space
space
$15,813 | Props total: 419 419
 dblockallday said:
Silvia had no chance once that punch landed. @ wm recorder not being able to record them type of streaming links, i dont want to have to download the whole sh*t on bit *waits for it to be upped on youtube*
 03-04-2007, 12:09 AM         #107
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cage said:
yes couture is goin to sleep in the first round, please believe it dont let this hype fool u

sylvia moves like a big sloth, crocop is in the matrix compared to him....
you think couture doesnt know that also? randy will put a up a good f!ght imo
 10 years ago '05        #108
MidNiteBlues 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,914 | Props total: 1589 1589
Oh and to dude that ask, yeah the k1 gp is starting right now
 03-04-2007, 12:13 AM         #109
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MidNiteBlues said:
Oh and to dude that ask, yeah the k1 gp is starting right now
oh yes, im watching now :D
 10 years ago '05        #110
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,950 | Props total: 5 5
I've been saying this for a while Sylvia is just not that good. He finally got exposed for all his mistakes. That overhand right just kept landing. I told all my friends Couture would win. But I did not expect it to be like that. I don't see Couture staying Champion for long. He will either retire or get beat by Cro Cop. He looked serious tonight though. As for Hughes & Franklin. St. Pierre & Silva better start training. They are coming. I enjoyed this UFC. It was overall pretty good.

Last edited by Santoro; 03-04-2007 at 12:26 AM..
 10 years ago '04        #111
Cage 8 heat pts
space
space
 ill800 said:
you think couture doesnt know that also? randy will put a up a good f!ght imo
we'll see, randleman stopped crocop so anything is possible but all signs point to randy gettin an a.ss whoopin, if i had to put money on it i would say crocop knocks him out rather quickly....
 10 years ago '06        #112
JCSIII 71 heat pts71
space
space
$6,851 | Props total: 29 29
Look,Tim Sylvia is trash and for the betterment of MMA trash like him needs to be exposed so the sport can flourish into the promise land.The truth is is that Randy Couture was the best f!ghter Tim has ever faced despite age or weight.I feel sorry for Randy because Cro Cop is nooooooo Tim Sylvia by any stretch,thats like comparing Steak(cro cop) with Balogna(Sylvia)
 03-04-2007, 08:18 AM         #113
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont think silvia is trash, hes not great but not trash, the fact is he got beat at his own game from the jump, couture went up to the biggest bully on the yard and knocked him on his a.ss, i think the way couture fought last nite he could beat just about any1, he was in the fu*kin zone, thats like when a shooter gets hot u can put hands in his face all night when he's on the basket is an ocean. even wen couture was gettin tired he got his 2nd wind and he just bumrush silvia
 10 years ago '06        #114
JCSIII 71 heat pts71
space
space
$6,851 | Props total: 29 29
 billieskeet said:
i dont think silvia is trash, hes not great but not trash, the fact is he got beat at his own game from the jump, couture went up to the biggest bully on the yard and knocked him on his a.ss, i think the way couture fought last nite he could beat just about any1, he was in the fu*kin zone, thats like when a shooter gets hot u can put hands in his face all night when he's on the basket is an ocean. even wen couture was gettin tired he got his 2nd wind and he just bumrush silvia
Man.Sylvia got outboxed by a wrestler for crying out loud,you wouldn't believe how many TUffer's and newbs thought Tim was an elite striker

Timmy is a joke and to think there was people on this earth who thought he could hold his own against Cro Cop and Fedor
 10 years ago '06        #115
Antonio00 1 heat pts
space
space
$538 | Props total: 0 0
I saw it last night... but i want to watch it again , props to anyone who uploads this !
 10 years ago '05        #116
BlastttOFF 
space
space
$2,764 | Props total: 0 0
wow rooting for sylvia is such a drag. he was so sh*t. i actually started turned around and rooted for randy at the fourth round.

id rather see cc and sylvia f!ght cuz theirs styles make up an exciting match.
if randy tries to take down CC, we might see a coleman vs. cc replay.

impressive wins by franklin, hughes, and kampmann nonetheless.

very disappoined with babalu and macdonald. at least make the f!ght more interesting, sh*t.

but UFC 69 looks good so far,. cant wait
 03-04-2007, 01:15 PM         #117
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BearWalken79 said:
Man.Sylvia got outboxed by a wrestler for crying out loud,you wouldn't believe how many TUffer's and newbs thought Tim was an elite striker

Timmy is a joke and to think there was people on this earth who thought he could hold his own against Cro Cop and Fedor
theres no such thing as a bad striker, any man on any day if they hit u on the right spot can knock u out. silvia is still a better striker than couture, couture just used the same 3 punches all night they worked all night, wen silvia jabs hes used to f!ght goin to his right and thats how he gets the combination, couture was goin to his left thus dodgin the job and any other punch silvia had set up, he did that all night, and be this point in coutures career he's alot more well rounded than ppl give him credit, lets not forget he knocked out liddell an elite striker also, so its not like he cant be strikers, i honestly think Silvia has a chance against Cro Cop more chance than ppl give him and he could beat Fedor, Fedor's not this hard to hit target ppl try to make him out 2 be, Fedor gets his share of knots on the noggin too, he's just tough and can come back
 10 years ago '04        #118
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,796 | Props total: 180 180
Can I get a recap of the results?
 10 years ago '04        #119
Cage 8 heat pts
space
space
 JBeezy said:
Can I get a recap of the results?
randy dominated sylvia for 5 rounds, took him down multiple times & out-struck him

hughes dominated lytle for the whole 3 rounds, took him down @ will

franklin dominated macdonald until his corner stopped it between rounds

lambert stopped babalu in the 2nd round with a left hook

kampmann choked mcfedries unconscious with an arm triangle @ the end of the 1st round
 10 years ago '05        #120
colhu7 
space
space
$1,021 | Props total: 0 0
was much better than i anticipated. the atmosphere was crazy at hooters.

congrats to randy. glad he beat sylvia
Home      

most viewed right now
Teanna Trump is finally free
197 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Would You Put A Ring On It Even After Her Past?
28 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pic of Every Artist Featured On J Cole's 4YourEyezOnly... Full Lyrics ..
105 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Future ROY Ben Simmons blocks his Sexy ass Sister on Twitter
105 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 22 Savage vs Noplug
245 comments
21 hours ago