UFC 68: The Uprising - Saturday March 3rd

most viewed right now
+42  111
49 comments @sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 12 years ago '05        #176
dblockallday 
space
space
$9,153 | Props total: 1877 1877
the fact that you said "hughes dominated" = you sonned yaself kiddie

you repeadedly changed the subject over and over, digressing from the point of the argument, the fact that hughes had a poor showing, yet you had the audasity to classify what he did as "domination" i think a much more accurate a.ssesment would be "hughes won an extremely boring decision"

you do realize that you mislead people on this site that had not seen the f!ght? you do realize that right?? sayin that hughes "dominated all 3 rounds"

do you understand??? or do i have to continue to point out your ignorance

i sent you a pm hopin to continue our convo in pms, but i a.ssume your mommy doesn't give you enough attention so you seek out for it on the net

Last edited by dblockallday; 03-06-2007 at 02:00 PM..

12 years ago '05        #177
Santoro 12 heat pts12 OP
space
space
$7,951 | Props total: 13 13
He definitely didn't. Hughes was the aggressor and dominated and won all 3 rounds. You're just talking out of your a.ss as usual. Thinking that a weak Guillotine on the ground is a real submission.

12 years ago '04        #178
Cage 15 heat pts15
space
space
$5,710 | Props total: 4365 4365
 dblockallday said
the fact that you said "hughes dominated" = you sonned yaself kiddie

you repeadedly changed the subject over and over, digressing from the point of the argument, the fact that hughes had a poor showing, yet you had the audasity to classify what he did as "domination" i think a much more accurate a.ssesment would be "hughes won an extremely boring decision"

you do realize that you mislead people on this site that had not seen the f!ght? you do realize that right?? sayin that hughes "dominated all 3 rounds"

do you understand??? or do i have to continue to point out your ignorance

i sent you a pm hopin to continue our convo in pms, but i a.ssume your mommy doesn't give you enough attention so you seek out for it on the net
@ this dumbass, the direct quote was "hughes dominated lytle for the whole 3 rounds, took him down @ will"

& here is the definition of dominate

dom·i·nate Pronunciation (dm-nt)
v. dom·i·nat·ed, dom·i·nat·ing, dom·i·nates
v.tr.
1. To control, govern, or rule by superior authority or power.
2. To exert a supreme, guiding influence on or over.
3. To enjoy a commanding, controlling position in.

4. To overlook from a height.

u thought it was borin, so fu*kin what?, hughes took him down passed his guard over and over again & lytle couldnt/wouldnt do anythin, he got dominated

& @ this f*g**t pmin me, post what u have to post right here....

12 years ago '05        #179
dblockallday 
space
space
once again, if what matt did was dominate, what did gsp do to matt? destroy?? @ kids posting the fukin webster's definition hahaha YOU LOST

and LMAO @ g-unit groupies (santoro) comin in here on my d*ck hahahaha

do you understand what i'm sayin? becuz you're not answering anything i'm asking... do you realize you point blank mislead people on here?

12 years ago '05        #180
Santoro 12 heat pts12 OP
space
space
He's really not worth replying too. Because no matter what he still doesn't know what the fu*k he is talking about when it comes to ANYTHING.

12 years ago '04        #181
Cage 15 heat pts15
space
space
 dblockallday said
once again, if what matt did was dominate, what did gsp do to matt? destroy?? @ kids posting the fukin webster's definition hahaha YOU LOST

and LMAO @ g-unit groupies (santoro) comin in here on my d*ck hahahaha

do you understand what i'm sayin? becuz you're not answering anything i'm asking... do you realize you point blank mislead people on here?
exactly

what the fu*k is wrong with this kid?

12 years ago '05        #182
Santoro 12 heat pts12 OP
space
space
 Cage said
exactly

what the fu*k is wrong with this kid?
The kid is an idiot. Listening to him will only make you dumber.

12 years ago '05        #183
dblockallday 
space
space
okay this is gonna be my last post... hopefully you can muster the brain power to understand this one becuz you've been struggling to grasp the past few...

people posted in here asking what happened, asking for a short explaination of what happened in each f!ght, you posted that matt dominated, if any person read that, without having seen the f!ght, they would be completely mislead, THAT IS ALL I WAS SAYING, you continued to change the subject (a sign of losing an argument) becuz you were obviously frustrated about being sonned so easily and at such a constant rate, you still have yet to answer the question i've been asking all along, DO YOU REALIZE THAT YOU COMPLETELY MISLEAD PEOPLE???

and i already know what your response is gonna be "matt hughes is the best f!ghter in the world, he humped chris almost to death! complete domination"

have a nice day, and please please brush up on your common sense skills

*laughin at you posting webster's definitions, clear sign that YOU LOST*

and to the queer that posted below me (known, exposed g-unit nuthugger that's i've sonned multiple times in the past) so i guess jake obrien dominated heath herrin? or did he get dropped 3 times in the f!ght every time they were standing, took heath down and laid on him, k!ll yourself immediately

taking someone down at will and laying on them is not domination

Last edited by dblockallday; 03-06-2007 at 02:24 PM..

12 years ago '05        #184
Santoro 12 heat pts12 OP
space
space
Then what do you call being able to take a f!ghter down at will for 3 rounds? Patty cake. You lost move on.

12 years ago '04        #185
bibbyboi 28 heat pts28
space
space
$11,602 | Props total: 2845 2845
All im gonna say on the stand up rule is remember that one long a.ss boring Shammrock/Gracie f!ght before there was stand ups???? Yea....

12 years ago '05        #186
Santoro 12 heat pts12 OP
space
space
 dblockallday said
okay this is gonna be my last post... hopefully you can muster the brain power to understand this one becuz you've been struggling to grasp the past few...

people posted in here asking what happened, asking for a short explaination of what happened in each f!ght, you posted that matt dominated, if any person read that, without having seen the f!ght, they would be completely mislead, THAT IS ALL I WAS SAYING, you continued to change the subject (a sign of losing an argument) becuz you were obviously frustrated about being sonned so easily and at such a constant rate, you still have yet to answer the question i've been asking all along, DO YOU REALIZE THAT YOU COMPLETELY MISLEAD PEOPLE???

and i already know what your response is gonna be "matt hughes is the best f!ghter in the world, he humped chris almost to death! complete domination"

and to the queer that posted below me (known, exposed g-unit nuthugger that's i've sonned multiple times in the past) so i guess jake obrien dominated heath herrin? or did he get dropped 3 times in the f!ght every time they were standing, took heath down and laid on him, k!ll yourself immediately

Lol @ this f*g**t. Anyone who disagrees with you is a G-Unit groupie. The only person you've sonned multiple times is yourself with your fu*king stupidity. You have the knowledge of a 4th grader. Being able to take down someone at will is domination, no matter what they do on the ground. And everyone who saw the f!ght knows he didn't just lay there.

03-06-2007, 02:37 PM         #187
RediKnight 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dblockallday said

This dude reminds of Carlos Mencia. Still won't accept the fact that you're wrong. Cage didn't mislead anyone.

Here is what Greg Savage from Sherdog.com (Leading MMA online news site) said about the f!ght:

"Matt Hughes, also on his way back from a tough loss, had a more difficult time with crafty veteran Chris Lytle. Hughes was dominant but could not finish the heavy underdog. The 15-minute affair saw Hughes control the f!ght by taking Lytle to the mat at will, punishing him with strikes on the ground and opening up a big cut over Lytle's right eye."

12 years ago '04        #188
Cage 15 heat pts15
space
space
 dblockallday said

the a**hole made all these posts because he didnt like that i used the word "dominate"

look @ the direct quote "hughes dominated lytle for the whole 3 rounds, took him down @ will", that doesnt misled anybody, he asked for a quick recap & thats what i gave him

& i posted the definition because its obvious u dont understand what the word means

now u can keep postin bullsh*t because its obvious u dont know what the fu*k ur talkin about

& tell us all again how lytle won atleast 1 round, @ this fu*kin clown....

12 years ago '04        #189
Cage 15 heat pts15
space
space
 RediKnight said
This dude reminds of Carlos Mencia. Still won't accept the fact that you're wrong. Cage didn't mislead anyone.

Here is what Greg Savage from Sherdog.com (Leading MMA online news site) said about the f!ght:

"Matt Hughes, also on his way back from a tough loss, had a more difficult time with crafty veteran Chris Lytle. Hughes was dominant but could not finish the heavy underdog. The 15-minute affair saw Hughes control the f!ght by taking Lytle to the mat at will, punishing him with strikes on the ground and opening up a big cut over Lytle's right eye."

i swear this guy has been wrong about everything, he needs to crack open a dictionary, thats what the word means....

12 years ago '04        #190
Cage 15 heat pts15
space
space
 bibbyboi said
All im gonna say on the stand up rule is remember that one long a.ss boring Shammrock/Gracie f!ght before there was stand ups???? Yea....
that was when mma first started, thats when it was goin thru its first stages, u cant compare that to the f!ghts & f!ghters of today....

03-06-2007, 06:49 PM         #191
Jules Winnfield 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cage said
that was when mma first started, thats when it was goin thru its first stages, u cant compare that to the f!ghts & f!ghters of today....
reminds me when people though royce gracie would beat hughes

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
+169online now  35
Image(s) inside Woman sh-ts on ALL Men Under 6 feet tall then gets Ethered
164 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+54online now  33
Image(s) inside My boy got them Concords for the LOW low
58 comments
23 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
online now  28
Video inside TEKASHI69 6IX9INE has OFFICIALLY TURNED DOWN his life saving PLEA DEAL ..
129 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+119online now  12
Image(s) inside White Justice: Woman to spend time in jail every June for 10 years
96 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  12
Image(s) inside Uh Oh: LA Rising Star BLUEFACE Got BOOED OFF STAGE & MIC CUT OFF AT Uz..
91 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+297online now  10
Image(s) inside How COULD JAY Z LET THIS HAPPEN To His HOMETOWN ???
255 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-28online now  10
Video inside Confused rapper Vic Mensa going through 6ix9ine phase
64 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+53online now  8
Would you let Superhead give you top?