Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
80 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 11 years ago '04        #181
Cage 12 heat pts12
space
space
$5,529 | Props total: 3493 3493
 dblockallday said:
once again, if what matt did was dominate, what did gsp do to matt? destroy?? @ kids posting the fukin webster's definition hahaha YOU LOST

and LMAO @ g-unit groupies (santoro) comin in here on my d*ck hahahaha

do you understand what i'm sayin? becuz you're not answering anything i'm asking... do you realize you point blank mislead people on here?
exactly

what the fu*k is wrong with this kid?
 11 years ago '05        #182
Santoro 12 heat pts12 OP
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
 Cage said:
exactly

what the fu*k is wrong with this kid?
The kid is an idiot. Listening to him will only make you dumber.
 11 years ago '05        #183
dblockallday 
space
space
$8,811 | Props total: 1520 1520
okay this is gonna be my last post... hopefully you can muster the brain power to understand this one becuz you've been struggling to grasp the past few...

people posted in here asking what happened, asking for a short explaination of what happened in each f!ght, you posted that matt dominated, if any person read that, without having seen the f!ght, they would be completely mislead, THAT IS ALL I WAS SAYING, you continued to change the subject (a sign of losing an argument) becuz you were obviously frustrated about being sonned so easily and at such a constant rate, you still have yet to answer the question i've been asking all along, DO YOU REALIZE THAT YOU COMPLETELY MISLEAD PEOPLE???

and i already know what your response is gonna be "matt hughes is the best f!ghter in the world, he humped chris almost to death! complete domination"

have a nice day, and please please brush up on your common sense skills

*laughin at you posting webster's definitions, clear sign that YOU LOST*

and to the queer that posted below me (known, exposed g-unit nuthugger that's i've sonned multiple times in the past) so i guess jake obrien dominated heath herrin? or did he get dropped 3 times in the f!ght every time they were standing, took heath down and laid on him, k!ll yourself immediately

taking someone down at will and laying on them is not domination

Last edited by dblockallday; 03-06-2007 at 02:24 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #184
Santoro 12 heat pts12 OP
space
space
Then what do you call being able to take a f!ghter down at will for 3 rounds? Patty cake. You lost move on.
 11 years ago '04        #185
bibbyboi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$11,219 | Props total: 2217 2217
All im gonna say on the stand up rule is remember that one long a.ss boring Shammrock/Gracie f!ght before there was stand ups???? Yea....
 11 years ago '05        #186
Santoro 12 heat pts12 OP
space
space
 dblockallday said:
okay this is gonna be my last post... hopefully you can muster the brain power to understand this one becuz you've been struggling to grasp the past few...

people posted in here asking what happened, asking for a short explaination of what happened in each f!ght, you posted that matt dominated, if any person read that, without having seen the f!ght, they would be completely mislead, THAT IS ALL I WAS SAYING, you continued to change the subject (a sign of losing an argument) becuz you were obviously frustrated about being sonned so easily and at such a constant rate, you still have yet to answer the question i've been asking all along, DO YOU REALIZE THAT YOU COMPLETELY MISLEAD PEOPLE???

and i already know what your response is gonna be "matt hughes is the best f!ghter in the world, he humped chris almost to death! complete domination"

and to the queer that posted below me (known, exposed g-unit nuthugger that's i've sonned multiple times in the past) so i guess jake obrien dominated heath herrin? or did he get dropped 3 times in the f!ght every time they were standing, took heath down and laid on him, k!ll yourself immediately

Lol @ this f*g**t. Anyone who disagrees with you is a G-Unit groupie. The only person you've sonned multiple times is yourself with your fu*king stupidity. You have the knowledge of a 4th grader. Being able to take down someone at will is domination, no matter what they do on the ground. And everyone who saw the f!ght knows he didn't just lay there.
 03-06-2007, 02:37 PM         #187
RediKnight 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dblockallday said:

This dude reminds of Carlos Mencia. Still won't accept the fact that you're wrong. Cage didn't mislead anyone.

Here is what Greg Savage from Sherdog.com (Leading MMA online news site) said about the f!ght:

"Matt Hughes, also on his way back from a tough loss, had a more difficult time with crafty veteran Chris Lytle. Hughes was dominant but could not finish the heavy underdog. The 15-minute affair saw Hughes control the f!ght by taking Lytle to the mat at will, punishing him with strikes on the ground and opening up a big cut over Lytle's right eye."
 11 years ago '04        #188
Cage 12 heat pts12
space
space
 dblockallday said:

the a**hole made all these posts because he didnt like that i used the word "dominate"

look @ the direct quote "hughes dominated lytle for the whole 3 rounds, took him down @ will", that doesnt misled anybody, he asked for a quick recap & thats what i gave him

& i posted the definition because its obvious u dont understand what the word means

now u can keep postin bullsh*t because its obvious u dont know what the fu*k ur talkin about

& tell us all again how lytle won atleast 1 round, @ this fu*kin clown....
 11 years ago '04        #189
Cage 12 heat pts12
space
space
 RediKnight said:
This dude reminds of Carlos Mencia. Still won't accept the fact that you're wrong. Cage didn't mislead anyone.

Here is what Greg Savage from Sherdog.com (Leading MMA online news site) said about the f!ght:

"Matt Hughes, also on his way back from a tough loss, had a more difficult time with crafty veteran Chris Lytle. Hughes was dominant but could not finish the heavy underdog. The 15-minute affair saw Hughes control the f!ght by taking Lytle to the mat at will, punishing him with strikes on the ground and opening up a big cut over Lytle's right eye."

i swear this guy has been wrong about everything, he needs to crack open a dictionary, thats what the word means....
 11 years ago '04        #190
Cage 12 heat pts12
space
space
 bibbyboi said:
All im gonna say on the stand up rule is remember that one long a.ss boring Shammrock/Gracie f!ght before there was stand ups???? Yea....
that was when mma first started, thats when it was goin thru its first stages, u cant compare that to the f!ghts & f!ghters of today....
 03-06-2007, 06:49 PM         #191
Jules Winnfield 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cage said:
that was when mma first started, thats when it was goin thru its first stages, u cant compare that to the f!ghts & f!ghters of today....
reminds me when people though royce gracie would beat hughes
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
151 comments
1 day ago