UFC 68: The Uprising - Saturday March 3rd

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
136 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
25 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #1
6263 pageviews
190 comments

Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
UFC 68: The Uprising - Saturday March 3rd

[pic - click to view]

http://68.ufc.com/

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

190 comments for "UFC 68: The Uprising - Saturday March 3rd"

02-27-2007, 11:22 AM         #2
Rynoh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Not bad... I see some setup matches here for Babalu, Franklin, Hughes. I hope Randy can take Sylvia, but logically I don't know where he's at mentally after his last couple of f!ghts, but hopefully he can dethrown the Maniac.
 02-27-2007, 11:33 AM         #3
BROOKLYNSTANDUP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Maniacs going down!!!
 11 years ago '05        #4
Santoro 12 heat pts12 OP
space
space
 L Rell said:
Very weak card. I can't wait for UFC69 though. sh*t is going to be bonkers, too bad its in the UK though. SMH!
No UFC 69 is in Texas. UFC 70 is in the UK.
 02-27-2007, 12:04 PM         #5
colhu7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this could be a very boring UFC.
 02-27-2007, 12:24 PM         #6
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont think it will be boring....come on guys the NATURAL is returning to f!ght that giant sloth tim slyvia. ive been waiting to see someone take it to tim and its gonna happen saturday. im also hyped about macdonald vs franklin. im loving the way macdonald is f!ghting right now. rich franklin is in trouble again if you ask me. matt hughes is in quite a mismatch. and im not thrilled about matt hamil being on the card. his f!ghts are quite a bore, hes more of a wrestler than a mma guy. hes not nearly as aggressive and vicious enough to make it in the mma world. well hopefully these up and commers will put on a good show. gonna be damn hard to even come close to pride 33
 02-27-2007, 12:36 PM         #7
Meeks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WilliamHBonnie said:
Not bad... I see some setup matches here for Babalu, Franklin, Hughes. I hope Randy can take Sylvia, but logically I don't know where he's at mentally after his last couple of f!ghts, but hopefully he can dethrown the Maniac.
as much as i'd love to see Couture beat that big ugly oaf-of-a-man up, i dont think he has it in him anymore. hopefully im wrong, cuz i hate Sylvia.
 02-27-2007, 12:39 PM         #8
Rynoh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Meeks said:
as much as i'd love to see Couture beat that big ugly oaf-of-a-man up, i dont think he has it in him anymore. hopefully im wrong, cuz i hate Sylvia.

Me too... I'm a big Arlovski fan, and was hoping that he'd be able to do it again someday soon.
 11 years ago '04        #9
Cage 12 heat pts12
space
space
$5,528 | Props total: 3483 3483
lookin forward to lambert/babalu

nothin really jumps out @ u, i think couture should have stayed retired, im pullin for him but i think he loses

glad to see hughes back but not excited to see him f!ght lytle, hope lytle shocks us all

good to see franklin back i guess he has to f!ght macdonald because there really isnt anybody there for him besides silva

average card....
 02-27-2007, 01:10 PM         #10
RediKnight 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yea I think Tim has to have a great showing here, because if he wins anything like he did in his last two matches, he will enter to boos for his title match against either Cro Cop or Gonzaga.
 11 years ago '05        #11
BlastttOFF 
space
space
$2,768 | Props total: 18 18
im only rooting for Tim this time just cuz i wanna see him get KTFO'd by CC.
yea the card is alright. mcdonald and ace should be very good.

hey anyone know what the deal with Brandon Vera. dude looks mad promising, after that win against Mir. i wanna see that guy f!ght again.
 11 years ago '05        #12
Santoro 12 heat pts12 OP
space
space
 BlastttOFF said:
im only rooting for Tim this time just cuz i wanna see him get KTFO'd by CC.
yea the card is alright. mcdonald and ace should be very good.

hey anyone know what the deal with Brandon Vera. dude looks mad promising, after that win against Mir. i wanna see that guy f!ght again.
I think he only has 1 f!ght left on his contract. I heard he is shopping himself between all the MMA Groups. He might not get the chance to f!ght for the heavyweight championship.
 11 years ago '05        #13
Santoro 12 heat pts12 OP
space
space
I'll be watching this drunk somewhere.
 11 years ago '05        #14
Chuck_Remixed 251 heat pts251
space
space
$17,106 | Props total: 3554 3554
fu*k Silva, he going down tonight, the internet gods said so and Hughes on that comeback trail to his title again[MAD]say some um else n*gga[/MAD]........

Last edited by Chuck_Remixed; 03-03-2007 at 03:48 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #15
BayLoc 
space
space
$3,857 | Props total: 3 3
yea i want couture to win but also silvia, so he doesnt lose one until cro cop kicks his fat fu*kin head off. i hope rich franklin gets rocked, the fu*kin pus*y, and hope hickory matt gets his a.ss whooped too. GSP next month, thats what im waiting for
 03-03-2007, 05:19 PM         #16
Jules Winnfield 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
at any hughes fans thinking he'll complete the comeback. dude thinks he'll make his comeback, hope he gets knocked the fu*k out by lytle. lets say he gets past lytle....ok. what then? hughes can't take down GSP, which is his only chance, last time he tried to stand up with him, "test his hands" he got fu*ked up . hughes couldn't take down GSP, neither could sean sherk when he fought GSP. probably the only wrestler who could take down GSP is josh koscheck, no im not kidding, but even that is doubtful because he'd probably get knocked down first. other things i want to see happen but its 50/50 are mcdonald choking out ohio's homeboy franklin and i actually want sylvia to win even though i hate that c*cky f*g**t so he can get sh*tted on his next f!ght.

and at the UFC bringing cro cop over and "attempting" to bring over Fedor, fu*k outta here. respect to cro cop, yes cro cop's highlight tape looks better than fedor, he's prob the 2nd or 3rd best heavyweight in the world, but fedor>>>>cro cop.
 11 years ago '04        #17
BayLoc 
space
space
$3,857 | Props total: 3 3
 Jules Winnfield said:
at any hughes fans thinking he'll complete the comeback. dude thinks he'll make his comeback, hope he gets knocked the fu*k out by lytle. lets say he gets past lytle....ok. what then? hughes can't take down GSP, which is his only chance, last time he tried to stand up with him, "test his hands" he got fu*ked up . hughes couldn't take down GSP, neither could sean sherk when he fought GSP. probably the only wrestler who could take down GSP is josh koscheck, no im not kidding, but even that is doubtful because he'd probably get knocked down first. other things i want to see happen but its 50/50 are mcdonald choking out ohio's homeboy franklin and i actually want sylvia to win even though i hate that c*cky f*g**t so he can get sh*tted on his next f!ght.

and at the UFC bringing cro cop over and "attempting" to bring over Fedor, fu*k outta here. respect to cro cop, yes cro cop's highlight tape looks better than fedor, he's prob the 2nd or 3rd best heavyweight in the world, but fedor>>>>cro cop.

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: GSP KICKING HUGHES HEAD OFF.HAHAHAHA
 03-03-2007, 05:26 PM         #18
GETMAJOR.COM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
between HBO boxing,showtime boxing and ufc i dont know what the fu*k to watch tonite.
 11 years ago '04        #19
slimyellow 4 heat pts
space
space
$13,112 | Props total: 1150 1150
i wanna see crocop give someone the business.
 11 years ago '12        #20
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,982 | Props total: 1244 1244
whos got that stream tonight?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
160 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
116 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
57 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy