Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
50 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #101
OMEGAMAN 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,532 | Props total: 18 18
 youngvito18 said:
The show is a X-Men copy cat. . . . . . and the best show on tv is The Wire hands down
A. Nothing like the X-Men...you don't see anyone running around in p!ss yellow suits do you?

B. It's more like a comic book in general, but it doesn't copy anything.

C. I love the Wire too, but these are 2 different genres, and I can say that Heroes is the show to watch now that the Wire season is basically over until 2008.
 11 years ago '05        #102
OMEGAMAN 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,532 | Props total: 18 18
On topic, I think the power blocking thing is a capability of the Haitian, but the access code thing would make sense too. H.R.G. aka Claire's dad and his organization may have technology to do that. So the cop, when he couldn't read their mind may have been blocked by the Haitian or some device they carry with them.
 12-06-2006, 02:48 PM         #103
billieskeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i hope sylar dont get to the hatian cuz if he gets his power thats it. but the hatian is becomin my favorite character. and dont clair look like the white version of raven simone lol?
 11 years ago '04        #104
shookid 
space
space
space
$1,581 | Props total: 0 0
i think the cop cant read anyones mind who is also a hero. did not work with peter, claire, or the hatian. When he tried it on the hatian he said he only got one work from the convo between hatian and claire's dad which was Sylar.
 12-06-2006, 04:27 PM         #105
billieskeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shookid said:
i think the cop cant read anyones mind who is also a hero. did not work with peter, claire, or the hatian. When he tried it on the hatian he said he only got one work from the convo between hatian and claire's dad which was Sylar.
he can, it didnt work with peter cuz peters power is that he can gain the other hero's powers. thats why he flew wen his brother flew, and why he could read minds when the cop was tryna read his and when he healed when claire touched him and sylar also. he couldnt read claire cuz the hatian was round the corner blockin him and the hatian is self explanatory.

oh yea and he did read peters mind, but peter read their minds also.
 11 years ago '04        #106
shookid 
space
space
space
^^ ur wrong dude, hes not able to read any other heros mind. ever time he tried to read one of theire minds he got static. there hasnt been one point where he read any other heros mind.
 11 years ago '04        #107
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,926 | Props total: 4287 4287
he read that one guy with the nuclear radiation powers mind...and he did read Peters its just that Peters Power(which is basically to mimmick whoever's power he is close to) had him reading the Cop's mind to
 12-07-2006, 08:00 AM         #108
billieskeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shookid said:
^^ ur wrong dude, hes not able to read any other heros mind. ever time he tried to read one of theire minds he got static. there hasnt been one point where he read any other heros mind.
i want u to watch the last episode again with the scene with the cop and peter and the other officer, he did read peters mind and peter read both of their minds. cuz he repeated what peter said in his head to him.
 11 years ago '04        #109
shookid 
space
space
space
my bad dude ur right i forgot about the radiation guy. props goes out to you for keeping this civilized!
 11 years ago '04        #110
I Need Music. 
space
space
$2,826 | Props total: 0 0
word. illest new show out there.
now we have to wait 'til january. :(
 12-07-2006, 01:20 PM         #111
billieskeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shookid said:
my bad dude ur right i forgot about the radiation guy. props goes out to you for keeping this civilized!
its all good we grown here.
 11 years ago '04        #112
superia 
space
space
$345 | Props total: 0 0
 Ilevakam said:
The azn dudes are funny
^^
fo real =)
my favorite characters on the show

billieskeet said:
that hatian is the sh*t wen he started talkin that was crazy.
was sittin there goin holy sh*t he speaks lol

Last edited by superia; 12-07-2006 at 01:36 PM..
 12-08-2006, 11:46 AM         #113
llcoolnay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this show is sick, i have been boastin to my friends here in the UK about it because it isnt out here yet. its been gettin better an better, but even still, i look forward to Tuesdays mostly for Prison Break. favourite character is defeinitley Hiro, makes me laugh when he says "MR ISSAAAKKKKKKK".
 12-08-2006, 04:38 PM         #114
deanwoof  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i like how they've moved along slowly and it's still crack.
 11 years ago '05        #115
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
Yeah. I am glad they decided to make it a two-season (ONE SEASON) show. It's good they didn't rush to bring closure to the first season.

Next season is going to be savage. Prison Break, 24 and Heroes... yeah....
 11 years ago '05        #116
Jakkfreezy 5 heat pts
space
space
$770 | Props total: 18 18
now i gotta wait 3 days after my b day :banghead: i dont think i can do it noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

*explodes like peter*
 12-09-2006, 08:59 PM         #117
WCLegend_125  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
heroes kicks 24's a.ss big time
 12-10-2006, 12:38 AM         #118
deanwoof  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ whoa there.. i wouldn't take it THAT far..
 12-10-2006, 12:42 AM         #119
itwaswritten  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the cop can read other heroes minds, he read peter petrelli's. the only time he can't is when the Haitian is around.

and yes, waiting until January is torture. I'm sure Hoodstar will 'leak' the conclusion sometime next week, along with his Cash Money debut LP track listing.
 11 years ago '04        #120
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,926 | Props total: 4287 4287
man...it aint even been a week and i cant take this sh*t
Home      

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
99 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
44 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
64 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
175 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
32 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
119 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy