Official Heroes Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
92 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
119 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
282 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #81
OMEGAMAN 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,532 | Props total: 18 18
 sebizzle said:
i love this show.. and claire also.. girl is mad cute..

this past episode.. the sylar dood.. is the reason why he is k!llin people with powers is that he can absorb that power?
I think its because he wants to "cure" or "fix" all the people with powers, the same way he used to fix watches. But then the k!lling of Suresh was just murder because as far as we know he didn't have any powers.

Also, hitting yall with interview that TV Guide did with Horned Rimmed Glasses (aka Claire's dad)
TV Guide: The heroes seem to be slowly coming together. How will that affect H.R.G.?
Coleman: Well, I think H.R.G. will be somewhat overscheduled and very busy trying to deal with a whole lot of fires at once. The problem with having your fingers in a lot of pies is that there are a lot of different ways to get burned. I'm not trying to be too coy, but I can't reveal what happens.

TV Guide: What will we learn about the Haitian?
Coleman: We will learn a lot more about the Haitian, and in revealing himself to a certain extent, the mystery will deepen tremendously. I like to refer to Jimmy Jean-Louis, who plays him and who actually is Haitian, as "The Haitian sensation that's sweeping the nation." You will see that he has a mind of his own and ideas of his own. He's not just a robot.

TV Guide: Should the good guys be wary of him?
Coleman: He's "a person of interest," as the police might say.

TV Guide: How does protecting Claire fit into H.R.G.'s larger picture?
Coleman: I would say it's at or near the very top of his things-to-do list.

TV Guide: She really is adopted, isn't she? Not his natural daughter?
Coleman: Yes, she is adopted.

TV Guide: Will the goal of protecting Claire clash with his larger dictated goals, which could of course be a bit nefarious?
Coleman: They may very well clash, yes. To protect her and take care of business can definitely be at odds with each other. His devotion to her can jeopardize his mission, and his mission can jeopardize her.

TV Guide: OK, it's time for some scoop.
Coleman: There's a mid-season cliff-hanger where suddenly the story gets very big and very expansive, and yet also gets very small and very specific at the same time. There's big story and then there's a story that is much smaller and specific but has large ramifications. Though it might not seem so at first... if that makes sense.

TV Guide: What can you say about the Nov. 27 episode, where the clock turns back six months?
Coleman: I read some blog that said, "I don't want to go back, I want to keep going forward," but I'm telling you, this episode's fantastic. Going back illuminates so much of what you've already seen and sets the stage for so much of what lies ahead. You learn a lot more about, for instance, where Niki's coming from and how her split came to be. There's a lot of light shed on how all these people came to be who they are. The episode right after that is the cliff-hanger, which I don't think would be nearly as strong without setting the table the way Episode 10 does.

TV Guide: What's revealed about H.R.G. in "Six Months Ago"?
Coleman: Quite a bit, not the least of which is the revelation of how Claire in a very profound way is revealed to him and how he decides to act on that.

TV Guide: Will H.R.G. be revealed to have any abilities at some point?
Coleman: At this point, no. But everything is subject to change.

TV Guide: Do you have any action scenes, or physical altercations coming up?
Coleman: Uh, yes. There are some confrontations some small, some large, some life-threatening.
 11 years ago '06        #82
yhportsatak 
space
space
$1,635 | Props total: 506 506
i think micah is a technopath(?)
 11 years ago '06        #83
BENZIEBOX 
space
space
$69 | Props total: 0 0
By far, my favorite show on TV next to the office. Ne1 who says its derivative of x-men or sumthin should watch it and see how diff it is. Heard sum1s gonna get deaded this week, ne ideas who?
 12-02-2006, 05:49 PM         #84
Ilevakam  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The azn dudes are funny
 11 years ago '04        #85
I Need Music. 
space
space
$2,826 | Props total: 0 0
tonight is the last episode until january!!!!

gonna be ill.
 11 years ago '06        #86
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,425 | Props total: 3136 3136
Who else watched tonights episode?? sh*t was the best one so far, and whats the deal with hiro f!ghting that dragon lookin thing in the painting?? It looks like some crazy sh*t will be happening later on!
 11 years ago '04        #87
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,925 | Props total: 4285 4285
my gotdamn favorite show ever...
 11 years ago '06        #88
louielou 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,572 | Props total: 478 478
good show best on tv
 11 years ago '05        #89
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
Hiro will end up going back way in time to f!ght that dragon and get the sword (he'll come back looking like Hiro of the future when he talked to Peter on the train).

The little kids power is going to be able to heal. He'll be able to heal anything (phones, people, ect).
 11 years ago '05        #90
OMEGAMAN 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,532 | Props total: 18 18
 all3rd said:
Uhh does anyone think that explosion is Peter somehow meeting the radiation dude????????/
Yea, that sounds about right....Or maybe he got his dream confused, and he was looking through the eyes of the radiation guy himself. And it seemed weird that all the main Heroes would be in the same spot when this happened, especially when half of the ones shown haven't met each other yet. I think his dream may mean something else.
 11 years ago '05        #91
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,784 | Props total: 4726 4726
The show is a X-Men copy cat. . . . . . and the best show on tv is The Wire hands down
 11 years ago '05        #92
Nasty Nate 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,736 | Props total: 22 22
last nights episode was one of the best and I can't wait until Heroes come back on Jan. 22 (same day as Prison Break return)
 12-05-2006, 06:42 PM         #93
jaffacakes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
heroes is the best show along prison break on rite now can't wait till january itz gonna be mad
 12-05-2006, 06:56 PM         #94
sebastian  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yo so I'm confused though.

When Claire's dad was talking to Sylar, he said that he couldn't use his powers in that room.
So how was he able to break the class & then make the cute girl with short hair k!ll herself?
 11 years ago '04        #95
pfictre 
space
space
space
$614 | Props total: 0 0
 sebastian said:

When Claire's dad was talking to Sylar, he said that he couldn't use his powers in that room.
So how was he able to break the class & then make the cute girl with short hair k!ll herself?
I guess he was waiting for the best time? Cuz the dad dint have any powers but the girl did so he tried to get it. She blew her brains out right?
 11 years ago '04        #96
rashad0715 76 heat pts76
space
space
$10,403 | Props total: 212 212
 sebastian said:

She was going to shoot him but when he came through the glass she k!lled herself to keep him from taking her powers.
 11 years ago '06        #97
twindeserteagle 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,045 | Props total: 217 217
he could use his powers cuz that haitian was not around and when she used hers he knew he could use his
 11 years ago '04        #98
shookid 
space
space
space
$1,581 | Props total: 0 0
he could use his powers in that room cause when Eden entered she put in two different sets of codes. One to release whatever force they had on Sylar and the other to enter the room.
 12-06-2006, 12:34 PM         #99
billieskeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that hatian is the sh*t wen he started talkin that was crazy.
 12-06-2006, 02:00 PM         #100
joey_peepz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yep, not bad
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
98 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
64 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy