Official Heroes Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
27 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
66 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-13-2007, 04:18 PM         #281
ParadiseB  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i LIKE IT...I GET HOOKED
 11 years ago '05        #282
Jakkfreezy 5 heat pts
space
space
$770 | Props total: 18 18
 mvick0772 said:
Heroes returns to NBC on Monday April 23rd, but MySpace has EXCLUSIVE rough scenes with a BIG REVEAL from that NEW episode; watch now!

i cant wait for this to come back got me going all crazy and sh*t not really but still i love the show, not sure if i wanna check out that link
 11 years ago '05        #283
Boy_Wonder 
space
space
$637 | Props total: 6 6
4 Days Till Its Back!
 11 years ago '04        #284
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,932 | Props total: 4294 4294
monday baby monday...hope i dont have to work
 04-30-2007, 07:51 PM         #285
Ghostly00  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
COT damn!!!!

There is nothing out there like this show for real. and everything happensreall fast on it too.
 11 years ago '04        #286
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
man this is going down as the GOAT
 05-01-2007, 05:43 AM         #287
billieskeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who the fu*k is molly?
 11 years ago '04        #288
jswift526 
space
space
space
$265 | Props total: 1 1
 billieskeet said:
who the fu*k is molly?
Molly is the little girl Parkman saved early on in the show after Sylar had k!lled her parents.
 05-01-2007, 07:41 AM         #289
ROC da MIC  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
isnt peter only able to imitate the powers of others when he's close to them? (remember he couldnt fly until his brother was near him)

also why does he need hiro he should be able to time travel with him in the room?

why hasnt he or sylar been able to reproduce the haitian dudes power (he seems to be the strongest hero?)

also its funny how parkman and co in the future have become exactly what they were f!ghting against in present day
 11 years ago '05        #290
OMEGAMAN 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,532 | Props total: 18 18
 ROC da MIC said:
isnt peter only able to imitate the powers of others when he's close to them? (remember he couldnt fly until his brother was near him)

also why does he need hiro he should be able to time travel with him in the room?

why hasnt he or sylar been able to reproduce the haitian dudes power (he seems to be the strongest hero?)

also its funny how parkman and co in the future have become exactly what they were f!ghting against in present day
Peter learned from the invisible guy how to reuse the powers of people he has been near. Thats why he didn't die from the glass. But since he knew Hiro after the bomb, you have to wonder why he didn't use his powers to help and destroy Sylar. My only theory is that some powers are harder to master than others, like Hiro's and the Haitian. And I wouldn't say The Haitian is the strongest, he only has the power to negate other powers and erase memories...a Hero that was strong without their powers could just go and snap his neck...no defense against that is there...While Claire could f!ght back, Peter could use other powers to stop them, Nathan could fly away, etc.
 05-01-2007, 07:52 AM         #291
ROC da MIC  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 OMEGAMAN said:
Peter learned from the invisible guy how to reuse the powers of people he has been near. Thats why he didn't die from the glass. But since he knew Hiro after the bomb, you have to wonder why he didn't use his powers to help and destroy Sylar. My only theory is that some powers are harder to master than others, like Hiro's and the Haitian. And I wouldn't say The Haitian is the strongest, he only has the power to negate other powers and erase memories...a Hero that was strong without their powers could just go and snap his neck...no defense against that is there...While Claire could f!ght back, Peter could use other powers to stop them, Nathan could fly away, etc.
hes the strongest hero! none of them can use their powers around him unless he lets them so they become normal

a bit like the kid in xmen 3
 11 years ago '04        #292
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
but the Hatian is kinda big, aint nobody gonna be snappin his neck
 11 years ago '06        #293
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,427 | Props total: 3137 3137
where can i d/l the latest episode at??
 11 years ago '04        #294
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,379 | Props total: 463 463
man they have to go back in the future

and y'all see now,that hiro going to the future has created a alternate timeline

this show is like a living breathing comic

last nites episode was the best 42 mintues of tv i have ever watched in my life.
 05-01-2007, 09:45 AM         #295
TYahooJ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ROC da MIC said:
hes the strongest hero! none of them can use their powers around him unless he lets them so they become normal

a bit like the kid in xmen 3
No remember Nathan was able to fly around him, and Matt was able to read a few words while he was around him so i think people can use there powers its just a whole lot harder and they have to be more powerfull then them.
 05-01-2007, 09:47 AM         #296
TYahooJ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i wanna see why this girl molly is the only one who can k!ll sylar caz i think peter could beat his a$$ down

do you think that when peter is around sylar he can use all the powers sylar has?
 05-01-2007, 09:57 AM         #297
ROC da MIC  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TYahooJ said:
i wanna see why this girl molly is the only one who can k!ll sylar caz i think peter could beat his a$$ down

do you think that when peter is around sylar he can use all the powers sylar has?
thats what i was wondering
 05-01-2007, 10:56 AM         #298
bboytek  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sniper said:
any1 else notice that nikki said that the bomb k!lled dl.....but sylar can walk thru walls now....this n*ggas is a beast goin thru 75% of the main characters and absorbin them

reminds me of dat majin buu sh*t from back in the day

and peter prolly has 2 touch the sword to use hiro's powers...cuz if hiro cant focus w/o it then how can peter

as for peter vs sylar.....in the future i cant call it...cuz the only way 2 k!ll either of them is that laser finger/ invisible cutting sh*t that sylar does 2 cut people's brains out....or one of them gets decapitated some how

but peter vs sylar in the present...as long as peter's head doesnt get impaled he'll heal...but sylar wont.....
Peter used Hiro's power without touching the sword when he first met Parkman in the new episode.

I'm sure the healing power has a limit, like the head being detached from the body and badly mangled.

Molly's power may be amplification. She was the first person Parkman heard and her father looked peaceful when he froze, as if he wasn't suspecting it. Since all the kids that had powers that showed early ALSO had parents with powers, it's a pretty good bet that her father's power was freezing, and she triggered it. He froze himself, peacefully.
 11 years ago '05        #299
DtownThugsta313 
space
space
$3,125 | Props total: 2 2
 quietpioneer said:
the rawest sh*t on earth....and it got franklin from my wife and kids.....
right and he still a damn genius lmao
 05-01-2007, 11:28 AM         #300
TYahooJ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
do any of you remember when parkman first found her she was thinking 'why would sylar do this" which means she may know sylar and maybe thats why shes the only one who can k!ll him because she knows his weakness or something
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
48 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
148 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy