Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
50 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #221
OMEGAMAN 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,532 | Props total: 18 18
The haitian has his own agenda, not an evil one, but probably one that involves helping his people, kinda like the way the invisible guy got tired of working for The Company and Mr. Bennet was told to k!ll him. I think thats why he spared Claire.
 02-27-2007, 12:54 PM         #222
ROC da MIC  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
claires pops boss is eric roberts (julia roberts the actress's real bro) i cant remember his characters name in the show

also everyone is linked

hiros pops must know he has powers
peter is claires uncle
that means the patrellis moms should have powers too?

i think the haitian works for peters mom!

plus theres something the wife of nathan is hiding

Last edited by ROC da MIC; 02-27-2007 at 12:57 PM..
 02-27-2007, 01:06 PM         #223
etrillan  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
peter and sylar better battle season finale.. dbz style.. that'd be nutttzzz...
 11 years ago '04        #224
shookid 
space
space
space
$1,581 | Props total: 0 0
nathans wife is hiding the fact that shes married to jack bauers brother, same time slot diff channel. hiros father was the one holding baby claire in the flashback so im sure he has an idea that his son has powers. nebody have an idea what simones powers are cause shes back to life in the next episode?
 11 years ago '04        #225
rashad0715 76 heat pts76
space
space
$10,403 | Props total: 212 212
 shookid said:
^^ is eric roberts the guy who came in and shot ted? cause i have never heard that name wth this show before. Could it be Linderman that gave the order to the hatian to not wipe claires memory and could linderman be petrelli's father, who maybe never died?
Last night was his first appearance. Eric Robert's character was introduced during a flashback sequence with Mr. Bennett. I doubt Linderman gave any orders to the Hatian. He had his own motives. Plus Claire convinced him not to wipe her mind. He was secretly meeting Claire answering her questions without Mr. Bennett's knowledge. Linderman Petrelli's father? I think you're reaching a bit with that one. Linderman hired Jessica(Nikki) to k!ll Nathan.

Last edited by rashad0715; 02-27-2007 at 01:36 PM..
 02-27-2007, 01:40 PM         #226
ROC da MIC  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rashad0715 said:
Last night was his first appearance. Eric Robert's character was introduced during a flashback sequence with Mr. Bennett. I doubt Linderman gave any orders to the Hatian. He had his own motives. Plus Claire convinced him not to wipe her mind. He was secretly meeting Claire answering her questions without Mr. Bennett's knowledge. Linderman Petrelli's father? I think you're reaching a bit with that one. Linderman hired Jessica(Nikki) to k!ll Nathan.
so jack bauers dad k!lled his own son why wouldnt linderman

i reckon jessica is linked to nathan/peter in another way
 11 years ago '07        #227
mwalker14 
space
space
space
$5 | Props total: 0 0
I missed last night. I am pissed about it. Does anyone know where to find episodes. I have tried youtube but i found nothing. I went to NBC's site to watcht the episode but it did not work.
 02-27-2007, 02:24 PM         #228
billieskeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mwalker14 said:
I missed last night. I am pissed about it. Does anyone know where to find episodes. I have tried youtube but i found nothing. I went to NBC's site to watcht the episode but it did not work.
they hav a thread in itsbx.com that has all 17

02-27-2007, 02:57 PM         #229
Styl3s  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so galactis is in FF2? "eats planets"

how the fu*k are they gonna pull him off
 02-27-2007, 03:55 PM         #230
cpgza14  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn that was a really great episode. Blows anything Lost has had this season out of the water.
 11 years ago '04        #231
Blazze One 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,230 | Props total: 13 13
Last nites episode was good. Next weeks will be even better. Its crazy how everyone is connected. Linderman is gonna connect the rest of em (he has Isaacs paintings, Nikki/Jessica works for him, he has Hiro sword, more) small world on dat muhfu*ka. And I wanna c what Simones power is. I knew she wouldnt gone.

@ the hatian when he was a teenager. n*gga looked scared!
 02-27-2007, 04:36 PM         #232
Styl3s  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cpgza14 said:
Damn that was a really great episode. Blows anything Lost has had this season out of the water.
lost > heroes
 02-27-2007, 05:11 PM         #233
DatNiggaNucca  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Best damn show on tv for me at the moment I'm getting tired of prison break. But yeah I definetly think simone has powers and Nathan's wife must have a secret too. Can't wait why can't episodes leak ahhaha 1 week is too long.
 02-27-2007, 05:13 PM         #234
DatNiggaNucca  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Only 2 more ?
 02-27-2007, 05:36 PM         #235
ROC da MIC  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i think she can walk (nathans wife)
 11 years ago '04        #236
rashad0715 76 heat pts76
space
space
Here's the preview to Episode 18! Can't wait!

02-27-2007, 09:13 PM         #237
billieskeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that Haitian is that n*gga, he's too smooth i mean got damn, i dont think any1 could mimic that coolness he has
 11 years ago '04        #238
BrBHZ 8 heat pts
space
space
$16,235 | Props total: 3050 3050
 billieskeet said:
that Haitian is that n*gga, he's too smooth i mean got damn, i dont think any1 could mimic that coolness he has
yeah dude is tight hiding the fact that you can speak for at least 16 years has gotta be fu*kin hard
 11 years ago '04        #239
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,926 | Props total: 4287 4287
 billieskeet said:
hell yeah my favorite character. dude walked in the house with the nuclear dude just strolling..hands in his pockets. released em and went on about his buisness.

have they ever given him a name?
 11 years ago '04        #240
rashad0715 76 heat pts76
space
space
^No name has been mentioned or given for the Haitian. I just noticed in the Episode 18 preview. Simone was standing over her own dead body. It'll be interesting to see what's up with that!
Home      

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
99 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
44 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
64 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
175 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
32 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
119 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy