Yayo wont Accept Jimmy Jones Calls, "Cam a Peon" doesn't believe Lil Wayne or Game

most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
422 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 11 years ago '05        #101
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
idk yall n*ggas is haters. its funny how wen a rapper blows up or gets more shine he sucks now. I here it all the time in boxden this rapper use to be good or he use to spit.. WTF the only thing that change is the n*gga actually got some money..

watch the same ppl sayin fu*k yayo is gonna be like fu*k jim jones fu*k wayne and they be on some otha n*ggas d*ck Smh
 11 years ago '05        #102
hustleman28 
space
space
$271 | Props total: 0 0
Yayo some garbage point blank. I could put out a record ten times better than his! He needs to just stick to being a hypeman and doin his dumbass dance.
 02-28-2007, 02:42 AM         #103
$CREWSTONTEXU$  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
lmao @ all this yayo hate. I bet 90 percent of u ppl that say yayo is trash aint ever really listen to his cd or even really listent o that n*gga.

cause if u did u would kno he is far from trash. JIM JONES IS TRASH fu*k IS YALL TALKIN BOUT 400,000 IS 400,000 PERIOD MAJOR LABEL OR NOT JIM HAS JUST AS MUCH PROMO AS ANYONE ELSE DO U PPL FOGET DIPSET HAS BEEN ON MAJOR LABELS BEFORE JIM JONES BEEN OUT FO ALMOST 10 YEARS AND THIS IS HIS 3RD CD SO WTF ARE YALL TALKIN BOUT U ACT LIKE HE IS NEW OR SOMETHIN HE HAD JUST AS MUCH PROMO AS BANKS OR YAYO. BUT JIMMY IS TRASH CALL ME A STAN IF U WANT BUT YAYO AINT TRASH n*gga BE SPITTIN SOME HARD sh*t SOMETIME AND HE IS WAYY BETTER THEN LIEIN a.ss JIM JONES

YAYO>>JONES
wow...d*ckridin at its FINEST...

i hate jones and yayo equally...and YES i did listen to each of their albums...
and the thing about jones is that he can make money on HIS OWN...but yayo CANT...if it wernt for 50 yayo would still be makin freestyles on sh*tty mixtapes...u say yayo is ok cus u are a guint groupie and thats sooo fu*kin obvious not just cus of ur name but b/c u ALWAYS end up comparing guint to dipset which is the only equal form of comparison to a gunit fan...

i look at it this way...i could give 2sh*ts about album sales cus most of the ppl that cop sh*t dont cop good cds but they buy whats hot on tv and such that being the reason jim jones sold so much...money is no big deal to me when it comes to rappers...its about skill...and yayo DOES NOT HAVE IT, nobody in dipset has it either...

and yayo actin madd suspect...who cares what 50 brings in...wheres the stats on yayos income?
 11 years ago '06        #104
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
50 Cent must pay this n*gga his allowance every month or somethin but Yayo is garbage and he looks old as hell. he's gonna need a hubba-round soon.

Last edited by davon4204; 02-28-2007 at 07:36 AM..
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
151 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc