Yayo wont Accept Jimmy Jones Calls, "Cam a Peon" doesn't believe Lil Wayne or Game

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
228 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
105 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
159 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '07        #81
kuruptjatt 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,549 | Props total: 1387 1387
Its kinda funny how this cat is just willingly ready to accept the 2nd man role, making 20 grand a night for being a hype man. Like he has already given up and is satisfied with being on 50's d*ick.

Guess he is just satisfied with his money for his drug habit
 02-27-2007, 03:33 AM         #82
flex001  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
idk why yall n*ggas is bashin on yayo like jim jones is the best rapper Ha im a dipset and gunit fan. but jim jones is talkin way to tough lately and this n*gga is talkin like he is 10x plat wen he's not even gold and even if he is gold thats nothin to brag about i hate Dipset Stan and no im not a Gunit d*ckrider i just hate wen n*ggas talk Crazy
*Looks At His Name*
Kill urself..
 11 years ago '06        #83
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,236 | Props total: 624 624
fu*k all these n*ggas..garbage music..
 11 years ago '04        #84
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,738 | Props total: 2400 2400
its funny how ppl been anticipatin yayo's album when they first heard him on mixtapes.
its funny how game left and everybody been hatin on gunit since IT WAS A MOVEMENT to hate on gunit.
its funny how everything in boxden is a bout hatin.

yayo album wasnt that bad.

but hey call me a groupie!

GTFOH with all these change of hearts .in my case i stayed true to what i like .not tryin to jump in any NEW MOVEMENT out of hate.

and yes ima say it like this .fu*k YALL (now get mad feel aimed and plz hate)

bye bye.
yeah man keep convincing yourself of that...
 02-27-2007, 07:05 AM         #85
j_espo1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DINER0 said:
Tony Yayo has a laundry list of rappers he feels are "phony." And unlike his G-Unit partner Young Buck, Yayo says he's jumping headfirst into the 50 Cent/ Cam'ron beef.

"I don't believe Cam'ron, I don't believe Jim Jones, I don't believe Lil Wayne, I don't believe Baby, I don't believe Game and I don't believe Fat Joe," he said via phone on Friday while shopping with 50 Cent's son, Marquis, in Bel Air, California.

seriously- Fat Joe would murder this fool. maybe not on the mic but in REAL LIFE. thats real talk about a real man.
 02-27-2007, 07:41 AM         #86
bigtrina  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
idk how u guys are talkin sh*t bout yayo wen yayo actually went Gold. and didnt make a big damn deal bout it. U ppl foget this is JIMMY 3RD CD and he not even gold yet he is barely around 400,000 Why are ppl makin such a big a.ss deal bout this n*gga not even goin gold like he sellin mad units.

and when u think bout how big the song was how huge a record that is and he aint even gold yet!!! how is that ballin You would think this n*gga is goin triple plat. And im sure Yayo does have more money then Jim Jones

Plz Dipset Stans dont let the dips fool u I have real n*ggas in N.y dat go to my school and the truth is Dipset dont run sh*t just a bunch of rap n*ggas talkin sh*t jimmy aint no boss aint sh*t Dont let these n*ggas gas u up Jimmy is a Fake.,

You ignorant tip rider. You really don't understand the music business. If Yayo sold 500,000 with 50, and all of those other greedy coporate fools. He aint bringing home nada. Jones sell 250,000 independent, and it his bacon. If the music business homeboy, you make your money on tours. Yayo does have his own movie. Jackazz. He just made an example out of himself.
 11 years ago '04        #87
Rich21 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,071 | Props total: 26 26
yeah, yayo used to be hot back in 2002/2003...i was lookin foward to TOAPF..then i heard it...lmao...oh well cant stay decent/hot forever....
 11 years ago '06        #88
illathruz 65 heat pts65
space
space
$6,505 | Props total: 2306 2306
Man, I don't know about yall younger cats on this forum but Yayo been wack since before get rich or die trying.
 02-27-2007, 08:24 AM         #89
Blahze  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
**and I got more money than them. I can call 50 right now and borrow $5 million dollars. It's not a problem."**

lmmfaoooooooooooo

**Right now Yayo's LP is called Godfather of the Ghetto, but he said he's playing with another name.**

he betta be hahahaa

he was in PC pu**y cat aka protective custody get the fu*k outta here with
all this tuff talk

Last edited by Blahze; 02-27-2007 at 08:27 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #90
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,377 | Props total: 460 460
yayo and jim jones in the same catagory when it comes to rap

jimmy however don't need cam to get his.yeah cam helped put him on but he's his own man.i'm far from fan of jimmy's but yo his business game is tight.gotta give him that.yayo could learn something from dude.
 11 years ago '06        #91
DUNDUN 
space
space
$889 | Props total: 139 139
no loyalty from fans . nowadays as soon as The Game left the camp & diss'd G-Unit no 1 likes em all the sudden ,same flow but everything pre Game was hot to yall but now is wack, mobb deep is wack cause they sign 2 G-Unit but as soon as P drop on koch he kool 2 like again wtf is wrong wit chall lil a$$ kids get ur own opinions just cause Game tell u not 2 like g-unit yall dont. Yall take orders well should work @ micky D's . If yall was lock'd ^ & when u hit da bricks yall ace boon **** gave u a mil on a check card & a record deal every1 of yall be on his d*ck 2 if dat wut u wanna call it. Yall dont understand TRU LOYALTY .......FUKKA Craze i liked G-unit b4 u where told 2 like em & was the in Thing back in 98 ,99 & will like em after every1 wont cop a mixtape or LP while screeming g-unot......1
 11 years ago '05        #92
TheDboy 
space
space
$436 | Props total: 12 12
only a true clown would say he got mo money than a another n*gga because his n*gga got money he can borrow Yayo need to shut the fu*k up
 11 years ago '04        #93
DTP 
space
space
$4,869 | Props total: 0 0
Yayo has to have co-signers for personal loans. No one buys his sh*t.

He loooooooooost.
 11 years ago '04        #94
JJH35 9 heat pts
space
space
$1,840 | Props total: 891 891
"and I got more money than them. I can call 50 right now and borrow $5 million dollars. It's not a problem.""

he has more money than them? or 50 has more money to give him haha..
 02-27-2007, 12:56 PM         #95
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yayo crazy
 02-27-2007, 01:07 PM         #96
xtrapimpin  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm not hatin on Yayo, why yall hatin on him anyway?? From what I read he know what time it is. He knows his role in G-unit. 50 cent run sh*t and everybody else his soldiers and Yayo accepting that as it is, and actually using it as part of his marketing. "I'm 50 cent tax write off".
That's something someone else would use against him as a diss but he took it first.

What's not to like about his honesty, how many rappers out would be this honest??????? Truth is being 50 cent hype man on tour probably do make him more money than some of these lying a.ss rappers.

Props to Yayo for a nice funny at least partly honest read.
 02-27-2007, 01:09 PM         #97
xtrapimpin  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Plus he got the man back who had his when he got out the jail...why hate on Yayo for the comedic loyalty????
 02-27-2007, 01:21 PM         #98
34klub  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hey! Hey! Hey! Give Yayo some props! At least he admits that he will only make it by being in anothers mans shadow. Get the fu*k outta here Yayo is trash.

The article didn't mention what beef he had with Baby and Wayne though. I'm curious to see if that will play out.
 11 years ago '05        #99
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
 bigtrina said:
You ignorant tip rider. You really don't understand the music business. If Yayo sold 500,000 with 50, and all of those other greedy coporate fools. He aint bringing home nada. Jones sell 250,000 independent, and it his bacon. If the music business homeboy, you make your money on tours. Yayo does have his own movie. Jackazz. He just made an example out of himself.
STfU u fool jimmy is liein u really think dipset is gettin 8 dollars a record on koch u must be out of yo mind. its all lies they aint makin money like that. I dont see how jim jones is makin a big deal of sellin 400,000 wen he been out fo 10 damn years.. gunit mixtapes does more then dat.

And fu*k all u haters yall are just upset cause yayo has more money then u will ever see in yo life. im not trippen cause like i said most of yall are fu*kin Hype Beast watch all u wayne & Dipset Stans by this time next year yall gonna be like THey wack now they suck. U guys do it to every rapper just hope from rap n*gga to rap n*gga Hate if u want to n*gga still Rich as hell so why even Hate. Why yall mad Smh
 11 years ago '04        #100
Jahfire 
space
space
space
$405 | Props total: 0 0
Uh.Yayo it's not that serious,.and for the record there's no tension between the two camps, exceot for certain individuals if you wanna count Mase & Dipset. But again people theres nothing serious here, Yayo is mad cause Jim Jones jokes and called him an immigrant or some sh*t like that, cause allegedly in a concert in New York Yayo shouted "BORIN!!!!! if there was real tension none of dipset members would not be appearing on Whoo Kid's show on Hot 97 or shade 45........
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
57 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
18 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
17 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
101 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sony drops the price of PSVR bundles by $100 for the holidays
30 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact – and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy