Yayo wont Accept Jimmy Jones Calls, "Cam a Peon" doesn't believe Lil Wayne or Game

most viewed right now
 NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
25 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Sunday Night Football: Dallas Cowboys Vs. Oakland Raiders Gameday Thread
860 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
64 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-26-2007, 08:47 PM         #61
cornerboi  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yayo you a bi*ch..U droppin fifty name cause bi*ch you broke, even at 250,000 copies is still 150,000 more than you sold bi*ch...Cam'ron is kinda sorry, but Jim Jones go hard everybody kno dat sh*t...Weezy da hardest n*gga out right now im my opion...Yayo is a bi*ch and nobody like dat bi*ch...get at me
 11 years ago '04        #62
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,379 | Props total: 463 463
 Confidance said:
Watch everybody bash YAyo's stupid d*cksuckin a.ss this whole fu*kin thread I can't wait.

bi*ch a.ss n*gga.
is that your girlfriend or your dog in ya avy???
 11 years ago '04        #63
BILLIONS 
space
space
$66 | Props total: 0 0
On some real yall n*ggaz who talkin is the same n*ggaz who would be 50 hype man too and most of yall n*ggaz would do it for 50,000 a show even if yayo is lying about 100,000 a show or not, there's a difference between hatin' and juz plain stupid!

Last edited by BILLIONS; 02-26-2007 at 09:39 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #64
EPhilly 
space
space
$721 | Props total: 0 0
I like how Yayo said Buck ran 50 out the spot in Vegas when security pulled Game out the way cause they were all about to confront Buck. They all started heading to the stage and got pushed out the side door by security.

at these rappers who lying to themselves.

I don't even fu*k with Game like that but I've seen the video.
 11 years ago '05        #65
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
LoL im laughin at all this hate u n*ggas are HATERS....yayo was with 50 wen he had nothin Yayo was da only person who belive in 50 wen no one did. And yayo was ridin fo 50 wen he got shot. YaYo is the realest n*gga out he had 50 bac wen no one else did . so now 50 is rewardin him for all that loyalt...AND U n*ggaS HAVE THE NERVE TO CALL HIM A d*ckRIDER. U n*ggaS WISH U HAD IT LIKE YAYO n*gga IS LOYAL AND HE RICH OF IT. hOW IS THAT BAD IF YA MAN GOT MONEY U SHOULD ALL HAVE MONEY DATS HOW A CREW WORKS OTHERWISE A LITTLE n*gga IN DA GROUP IS GONNA k!ll THE HEAD n*gga CAUSE HE TRIED OF NOT GETTIN ANY SHINE.

i dont expect yall n*ggas to see it. cause yall is haters there is nothin wrong with dis n*gga gettin money from his n*gga he been ridin fo so long why not. U swear like yall would not take da money if YOUR BEST FRIEND WAS RICH SMH @ALL YALL FO DA HATE. And yayo sold units and Yayo is Nice fu*k Outta Here
 11 years ago '04        #66
Big Shaq 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,932 | Props total: 38 38
i don't belive that sorry a.ss album he put out LOL LOL :wow:
 02-26-2007, 10:23 PM         #67
Tavito  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DINER0 said:
. I can call 50 right now and borrow $5 million dollars. It's not a problem."

Right now Yayo's LP is called Godfather of the Ghetto, :banghead:

"My last project, I did it blindfolded," he insisted. "I did 750,000:wow:
LOSER!
 02-26-2007, 10:34 PM         #68
CrunkPopeye2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
(turns up "i'm serious")

02-26-2007, 10:39 PM         #69
pockketz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DINER0 said:
"Let's ask the general public: When is the last time Cam'ron made a f---ing hit? It's time for these n---as to pay the piper."
when was the last time yayo made a hit? imma g-unit and dipset fan so i'm neutral but lets face it yayo hasnt been good since before he got locked up. yayo got no room to talk.

Last edited by pockketz; 02-26-2007 at 10:40 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #70
Floeji 
space
space
$5,529 | Props total: 68 68
Yo. Honestly. Yayo could afford to say this sh*t before he went to jail and lost his talent and before his album flopped.

As a Haitian and a G-Unit fan, Yayo is out of pocket right now. Always talking about 50's money. Come on now.

He's not looking to good right now, his sh*t lately has been terrible. He really should be keeping quiet.

Where's Banks at in all this?
 11 years ago '04        #71
Skilllz 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,266 | Props total: 1426 1426
fu*k Tony Yayo's bi*ch a.ss. Dude's a flunkie for life.
 11 years ago '04        #72
Confidance 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,776 | Props total: 144 144
 mt fuji said:
is that your girlfriend or your dog in ya avy???
I dunno, call ya moms and ask her
 02-26-2007, 10:59 PM         #73
wilsonbyron  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't need none of these rap n---as to be my friends. My best friend sells the most records and makes the most money ... I've seen checks for $5.5 million that 50 is generating monthly just from [his partnership with] Vitamin Water.

YAYO IS A bi*ch...AND TALKIN ABOUT DIPSET IS ONE THING...TALKIN ABOUT GAME IS ONE THING...BUT LIL WAYNE WILL murder TONY YAYO. LYRICALLY, ONLY A SELECT FEW CAN fu*k WITH LIL WAYNE. AND ALL THE sh*t YAYO SAID ABOUT 50 CENT WAS MORE GAY THAN WAYNE KISSING BABY (EVEN THOUGH IT WASN'T A GAY KISS, IT WAS MORE LIKE A "MAFIA" KISS). YAYO TALKIN sh*t ABOUT WAYNE IS LIKE AN NBA REJECT TALKIN sh*t ABOUT JORDAN (EVEN THOUGH WAYNE IS NOT THE MICHAEL JORDAN OF THE RAP GAME)
 11 years ago '04        #74
Yd4001 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,371 | Props total: 733 733
Rap is a sport an Yayo is Vlade Radmonavic an 50's Kobe.n*ggas say"get off 50 d*ck"Thats his right hand man.They grew up together,sold drugs together given Yayo is a little older but i'm just sayin he ridin for the Unit.Not no diplomatic sh*t
 02-27-2007, 12:41 AM         #75
Young_stroke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yayo Sucks, But Jimmy Sucks 2,, Yayo was hyped upp hard by 50 wen he was locked upp, And yayo to me, Wasnt all that,, I mean, he's a hell of a lot better then Jimmy Jones,, To me, Ballin' is Just like yayo said, "BOORRRIINNN".. Young Buck is the best rapper out of G-unit,, But 50 is a good ceo,, Dipset, Nah, thay got nuthn!!
 02-27-2007, 01:12 AM         #76
Mbrew457  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he talking like that in front of someone's son? haha btw he sucks nuts...lyrically wayne sh*ts on him i dunno what hes talking about
 02-27-2007, 01:52 AM         #77
nc4life  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yayo album was good. i think he did good under his circumstances. but k!ll that jim jones ballin' sh*t!! that n*gga sold more ring tones than anything. n*ggaz need to stop believing everything you read and hear on these records. pac told you that!!!
 02-27-2007, 02:00 AM         #78
the hater  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
And yayo sold units and Yayo is Nice fu*k Outta Here

u would suck tony yayos d*ck for a dollar
 02-27-2007, 02:01 AM         #79
the hater  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yayo would suck 50 cents d*ck for 10 cents
 11 years ago '05        #80
EPhilly 
space
space
$721 | Props total: 0 0
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
LoL im laughin at all this hate u n*ggas are HATERS....yayo was with 50 wen he had nothin Yayo was da only person who belive in 50 wen no one did. And yayo was ridin fo 50 wen he got shot. YaYo is the realest n*gga out he had 50 bac wen no one else did . so now 50 is rewardin him for all that loyalt...AND U n*ggaS HAVE THE NERVE TO CALL HIM A d*ckRIDER. U n*ggaS WISH U HAD IT LIKE YAYO n*gga IS LOYAL AND HE RICH OF IT. hOW IS THAT BAD IF YA MAN GOT MONEY U SHOULD ALL HAVE MONEY DATS HOW A CREW WORKS OTHERWISE A LITTLE n*gga IN DA GROUP IS GONNA k!ll THE HEAD n*gga CAUSE HE TRIED OF NOT GETTIN ANY SHINE.

i dont expect yall n*ggas to see it. cause yall is haters there is nothin wrong with dis n*gga gettin money from his n*gga he been ridin fo so long why not. U swear like yall would not take da money if YOUR BEST FRIEND WAS RICH SMH @ALL YALL FO DA HATE. And yayo sold units and Yayo is Nice fu*k Outta Here

at getting that mad. I bet this dude was wrinkling his forehead and everything.

Congrats to yay for riding for his boy, whatever. But he's out of line talkin sh*t about other rappers who doin bigger things than he is.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
104 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
60 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
101 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy