Yayo wont Accept Jimmy Jones Calls, "Cam a Peon" doesn't believe Lil Wayne or Game

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
41 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
122 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #41
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,613 | Props total: 2237 2237
 DINER0 said:
Yayo says:

"My last project, I did it blindfolded," he insisted. "I did 750,000 [copies sold] on house arrest. I'm having fun with it. This new album, I'm calling it I'm 50 Cent's Tax Write-Off. I really don't care if it sells or generates any money towards Interscope, because Interscope only cares about three people: Eminem, Dr. Dre and 50 Cent. I'm not going to sit here and grow gray hairs over it. I'm gonna give you the best music possible because 50 is going to make sure I'm all right. I can do five shows with 50 and make ... over $100,000 being his hypeman. So me going on tour with 50, I can generate millions of dollars that a artist would make doing shows off their own album." ...
I hear:

"Yeah...my last sh*t was a.ss & only sold what it did off of the strength of another n*ggas name...this new album, I'm callin it "When You Ride The Bosses d*ck, You Can Get Away W/Being Buns"....Jimmy Iovine realizes he owes 50 a favor or two, so when my sh*t sits on the shelf for a few months, I can go back to being a professional d*ck rider that I am"

*does the Yayo hand shake in front of face*
 11 years ago '06        #42
NorthNorthReppa 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,662 | Props total: 474 474
Christ. Hes all over 50s d*ck hahaha.
 02-26-2007, 06:15 PM         #43
lilboyva3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How much do you guys get paid to argue about this?
 02-26-2007, 06:18 PM         #44
KUMA_3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DINER0 said:
"I don't believe Cam'ron, I don't believe Jim Jones, I don't believe Lil Wayne, I don't believe Baby, I don't believe Game and I don't believe Fat Joe," he said via phone on Friday while shopping with 50 Cent's son, Marquis, in Bel Air, California.
And this is where Yayo's *ahem* Marvin Bernard's credibilty in the statment ended. This cat soooooo wack 50 paying him to babysit...Dude's a clown
 02-26-2007, 06:19 PM         #45
ai3theanswer  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"250,000," he continued, referring to the number of copies Jones' Hustler's P.O.M.E. (Product of My Environment) has sold so far. "That is not a successful album under our roster.

Jim sold over 300,000 first of all, 2nd of all he must not consider Lloyd Banks sophomore album to have been a success or Mobb Deep's joint... just curious if he thinks his album was a success??? If Yayo drops a second album I will be shocked if he sells 300,000 imo Lloyd Banks is far superior than Yayo, and if he does sell that much it will be proof that the only people buying g-unit albums are g-unit stans <---- REAL TALK
 11 years ago '04        #46
Def Poet|S 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,661 | Props total: 95 95
there's only a handful of rappers today that are worth listenting to or talking about...the rest should seriously cut out their tongues and retire... The Rap Game is deceased
 02-26-2007, 06:44 PM         #47
tmich19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Can i request for this thread to be in the classic forum.....???
 11 years ago '05        #48
dreas_24 25 heat pts25
space
space
$2,963 | Props total: 724 724
I wish yayo would retire, but sh*t, his azz aint even hit the scene yet....who is this guy?

Oh my bad he's the joker
 11 years ago '04        #49
jjbing4 
space
space
$1,390 | Props total: 0 0
yayo is garbage. only thing he ever did tight was get buffy the body for his video!"yeahhh, here we go now!"
 02-26-2007, 06:51 PM         #50
NOsFinest1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sound like 50 hit
 02-26-2007, 06:57 PM         #51
KillaCreeve  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't need none of these rap n---as to be my friends. My best friend sells the most records and makes the most money ... I've seen checks for $5.5 million that 50 is generating monthly just from [his partnership with] Vitamin Water.

Enough said there is no 1 that can F with these guys i mean come on G-unit as a whole can destroy any other team....you guys can hate all you want but in the end BLACK AND WHITE on paper don't lie look at the numbers
 02-26-2007, 06:57 PM         #52
phazone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
F*** Yayo

Dipset!!!!!!!!!!!dipset!!!!!!!!!!!dipset!!!!!!!!!! !
 11 years ago '04        #53
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,810 | Props total: 1966 1966
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
idk how u guys are talkin sh*t bout yayo wen yayo actually went Gold. and didnt make a big damn deal bout it. U ppl foget this is JIMMY 3RD CD and he not even gold yet he is barely around 400,000 Why are ppl makin such a big a.ss deal bout this n*gga not even goin gold like he sellin mad units.

and when u think bout how big the song was how huge a record that is and he aint even gold yet!!! how is that ballin You would think this n*gga is goin triple plat. And im sure Yayo does have more money then Jim Jones

Plz Dipset Stans dont let the dips fool u I have real n*ggas in N.y dat go to my school and the truth is Dipset dont run sh*t just a bunch of rap n*ggas talkin sh*t jimmy aint no boss aint sh*t Dont let these n*ggas gas u up Jimmy is a Fake.,
in this era of internet downloading i dont judge a rapper by sales.. who can? the numbers dont mean sh*t anymore. i havent bought a cd in 4 years and neither have none of my boys. I'm not supporting jim jones but "we fly high" > anything yayo has even thought about making
 02-26-2007, 07:04 PM         #54
DEXTER1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yayo need to fall back wid all that 50 talk..............Rap aint selling sh*t these days. Only a couple years ago n*ggas was goin plat all over the place now they r happy ALMOST goin gold.....
 02-26-2007, 07:08 PM         #55
KillaCreeve  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats not the point i was trying to make i was saying that they are number one on the charts because they smash all the competition
 02-26-2007, 07:09 PM         #56
purple_h.a.z.e  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yayo is garbage...only bars of his I ever liked was his verse on bonafide hustler...
 11 years ago '06        #57
daffysm 
space
space
$14,039 | Props total: 2053 2053
 DJ Maximum said:
Thing Is Ppl Wont Like Yayo

I Dont Like Yayo

But Cam And Jimmy Are Terrible Right Along With Yayo
cosign....
 02-26-2007, 07:53 PM         #58
King Juels  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yayo is 50's son babysitter, that's how he makes a living.
 11 years ago '04        #59
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,119 | Props total: 4418 4418
that n*gga is old as hell talkin like kids do in middle school by bragging this and that.

n*ggas album flop and they always got an excuse.

i remember on the mtv all eyes on 50 show, fif said he dont see his kids much at all because he is always on the road but makes sure his kid is right with money and sitters and all. I was like, how immature can this n*gga be...if that n*gga can sit there and say he got a kid and basically that he aint gotta be a father...then fame has got to him.
 11 years ago '04        #60
illsoul440 
space
space
$3,082 | Props total: 1588 1588
Sorry Ya

But

Yayo > Jim Jones On Any Day
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
261 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
102 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
97 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
46 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
30 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
39 comments
22 hours ago