Yayo wont Accept Jimmy Jones Calls, "Cam a Peon" doesn't believe Lil Wayne or Game

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
31 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
36 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #21
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,751 | Props total: 2411 2411
fu*k Tony Yayo that no talent having mofo' so what he got money.... that n*gga is still wack and sucks..... all that g-unit money eventually gonna faulter and even if it does not no one does or will give a fu*k about Yayo a few years from now, he is a clown that's why Pistol Pete was gonna bash his fu*kin head in at Jacob's but yayo hid in the store holdin' onto his burner that fu*kin' bi*ch!!!!!!!

Last edited by marcchrome; 02-27-2007 at 06:38 AM..
 02-26-2007, 02:49 PM         #22
YDTHETRUTH  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bailin
 02-26-2007, 02:58 PM         #23
lyrical genius  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this n*ggas garbage. just another sh*tty annoying rapper with rich friends. if this n*ggas so goddamn rich, why did he talk about borrowing money and how much money his boy has access to?

Godfather of the Ghetto? ru serious, how lame

his roster is made up of some schlub and an ugly bi*ch from the Wire. sounds hot.................not

i cant stand this dude and theres no doubt he is the most garbage out of all of GUNIT/DIPSET by a landslide
 11 years ago '05        #24
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
space
$5,570 | Props total: 38 38
any g-unit d*ck rider cant read that and honestly support yayo...First off gunit is wack all together. Yayo is by far the worse of the group...talking about he can borrow money from 50 and how hes seen 50s checks. He needs to be talkign about what he's doing and thats nothing

**fu*k dipset also..both these bullsh*t groups need to just stop rapping asap
 11 years ago '06        #25
King Dutch 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,424 | Props total: 18 18
Ya yo went gold in the Era when n*ggas actually sold records. Yayo wouldn't crack 150,000 if he came out right now.
 11 years ago '04        #26
deneye 
space
space
$1,439 | Props total: 17 17
Yayo is homo that n*gga is trash IMO, dipset are w/e, but yayo is annoyin especially when 50 is makin all the big moves and hes just on that n*ggas d*ck
 11 years ago '05        #27
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
lmao @ all this yayo hate. I bet 90 percent of u ppl that say yayo is trash aint ever really listen to his cd or even really listent o that n*gga.

cause if u did u would kno he is far from trash. JIM JONES IS TRASH fu*k IS YALL TALKIN BOUT 400,000 IS 400,000 PERIOD MAJOR LABEL OR NOT JIM HAS JUST AS MUCH PROMO AS ANYONE ELSE DO U PPL FOGET DIPSET HAS BEEN ON MAJOR LABELS BEFORE JIM JONES BEEN OUT FO ALMOST 10 YEARS AND THIS IS HIS 3RD CD SO WTF ARE YALL TALKIN BOUT U ACT LIKE HE IS NEW OR SOMETHIN HE HAD JUST AS MUCH PROMO AS BANKS OR YAYO. BUT JIMMY IS TRASH CALL ME A STAN IF U WANT BUT YAYO AINT TRASH n*gga BE SPITTIN SOME HARD sh*t SOMETIME AND HE IS WAYY BETTER THEN LIEIN a.ss JIM JONES

YAYO>>JONES
 02-26-2007, 03:22 PM         #28
the hater  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who cares
these clowns should jump off a bridge
 02-26-2007, 03:24 PM         #29
Dj J-One  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yayo is great I hope he get that swagger back and make another run cause I will be real back in 02 and 03 yayo was why hotter than Banks and at one point people thought he was better than 50...he just got the misfortune of catching the tailend of the g-unit craze and his record was really watered down and boring...he had some aight beats but did nothing with them...as far as him speaking on Jimmy and Cam I think he is right Diplomats is kinda bums...I like some of there sh*t and when cam is on point he is a beast but the point is valid Cam aint had a hot joint since like 05 and Jimmy actin' like he da man and ain't movin any units at all...Look at Nas Mase and Jay...it's pretty clear that they did nothing to effect them whatsoever...Diplomats got to much beef and it's with too many good mc's that have great producers and can level anyone and from time to time they even air out each other and Diplomats got beef with them all...Not good.
 02-26-2007, 03:34 PM         #30
Just Jus  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dj J-One said:
Yayo is great I hope he get that swagger back and make another run cause I will be real back in 02 and 03 yayo was why hotter than Banks and at one point people thought he was better than 50...he just got the misfortune of catching the tailend of the g-unit craze and his record was really watered down and boring...he had some aight beats but did nothing with them...as far as him speaking on Jimmy and Cam I think he is right Diplomats is kinda bums...I like some of there sh*t and when cam is on point he is a beast but the point is valid Cam aint had a hot joint since like 05 and Jimmy actin' like he da man and ain't movin any units at all...Look at Nas Mase and Jay...it's pretty clear that they did nothing to effect them whatsoever...Diplomats got to much beef and it's with too many good mc's that have great producers and can level anyone and from time to time they even air out each other and Diplomats got beef with them all...Not good.

Dipset Garbage. Only dude out that whole camp who can rap is Hell Rell and he gets no shine whatsoever. Cam garbage, Jim Garbage, and Juelz is hot garbage, and JR writer sound like a Camron ipersonator doing Cam style better than he do.

As far as g-unit, them cats came up too quick and got real lazy after the money started comin in. You listen to 50 on Guess Who's back and power of the dollar and all them old mixtapes and then you hear him now and he don't even sound like the same rapper. Banks fell off same way and Yayo spit a hot verse every now and again but he's alwways been pretty subar. Buck is mediocre lyrically.

I don't understand all the reppin for a crew that aint even yours, sh*t that goes on here
 11 years ago '04        #31
Confidance 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,776 | Props total: 144 144
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
lmao @ all this yayo hate. I bet 90 percent of u ppl that say yayo is trash aint ever really listen to his cd or even really listent o that n*gga.

cause if u did u would kno he is far from trash. JIM JONES IS TRASH fu*k IS YALL TALKIN BOUT 400,000 IS 400,000 PERIOD MAJOR LABEL OR NOT JIM HAS JUST AS MUCH PROMO AS ANYONE ELSE DO U PPL FOGET DIPSET HAS BEEN ON MAJOR LABELS BEFORE JIM JONES BEEN OUT FO ALMOST 10 YEARS AND THIS IS HIS 3RD CD SO WTF ARE YALL TALKIN BOUT U ACT LIKE HE IS NEW OR SOMETHIN HE HAD JUST AS MUCH PROMO AS BANKS OR YAYO. BUT JIMMY IS TRASH CALL ME A STAN IF U WANT BUT YAYO AINT TRASH n*gga BE SPITTIN SOME HARD sh*t SOMETIME AND HE IS WAYY BETTER THEN LIEIN a.ss JIM JONES

YAYO>>JONES

LMAO Yayo a.ss n*gga. Bet that n*gga tuck yo f*g**t a.ss in at night too
 02-26-2007, 03:39 PM         #32
OOps  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
didnt 50 cent his so called homie, call his baby mama a duece on teh radio?.........D_block all day/
 11 years ago '06        #33
NOCCOWT 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,481 | Props total: 258 258
Yayo A Real n*gga And A Official Loyal Cat. Nuff Respect To My n*gga Yayo. Loved The Thread
 11 years ago '06        #34
louielou 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,572 | Props total: 479 479
 02-26-2007, 04:49 PM         #35
rush0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"Yayo get the condoms im in room 203" - 50 cent, piggy bank
 11 years ago '05        #36
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,500 | Props total: 378 378
IM so high >>> P.O.M.E.
 11 years ago '04        #37
EmOnEyBaGz175 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,002 | Props total: 0 0
 rush0 said:
"Yayo get the condoms im in room 203" - 50 cent, piggy bank
 02-26-2007, 05:52 PM         #38
JohnFranco  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*gga says he got more money than jim, then mentions borrowing it from 50. what kinda female sh*t is that?
 02-26-2007, 05:53 PM         #39
Killareebs  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
R.I.P to Ya Yo's carreer! Ya Yo must have switched teams when he was in prison!!
 02-26-2007, 06:02 PM         #40
shatso  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
biggest clown in the rap game.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
69 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
189 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
76 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
22 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
63 comments
20 hours ago