Yayo wont Accept Jimmy Jones Calls, "Cam a Peon" doesn't believe Lil Wayne or Game

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
72 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
125 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
103 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-26-2007, 01:53 PM         #1
5468 pageviews
105 comments

DINER0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yayo wont Accept Jimmy Jones Calls, "Cam a Peon" doesn't believe Lil Wayne or Game

Tony Yayo has a laundry list of rappers he feels are "phony." And unlike his G-Unit partner Young Buck, Yayo says he's jumping headfirst into the 50 Cent/ Cam'ron beef.

"I don't believe Cam'ron, I don't believe Jim Jones, I don't believe Lil Wayne, I don't believe Baby, I don't believe Game and I don't believe Fat Joe," he said via phone on Friday while shopping with 50 Cent's son, Marquis, in Bel Air, California.

"I feel like Cam'ron is a peon," he continued. "Let's ask the general public: When is the last time Cam'ron made a f---ing hit? It's time for these n---as to pay the piper."

Expect Yayo to give his take on the Diplomats in song on his new mixtape Finally Off Paper, the title to which is an homage to his probation being over. He calls the mixtape a "F-you to all my parole officers who got on my nerves."

As it so happens, G-Unit and the Diplomats performed at the same concert late last year in Long Island, New York. Yayo confirms that he did mock Jones when they passed each other in the hallway. He yelled "borrrin'," making fun of Jones' now-patented "balllin' " ad lib.

"I mean, I wouldn't say it started," he said, describing the animosity between the two camps. "I did say 'borrrin',' I'm not gonna lie. Rap is a competitive sport and I play around with it. Sometimes dudes catch feelings, sometimes they don't. Me, I don't understand these dudes. These dudes reach out on the phone and try to call people. After that incident, Jim, he reached out to Buck. This is what Buck tells me: Jim Jones reaches out to Buck and was trying to tell Buck to get me on the phone. I don't do the phone thing. I don't need none of these rap n---as to be my friends. My best friend sells the most records and makes the most money ... I've seen checks for $5.5 million that 50 is generating monthly just from [his partnership with] Vitamin Water.

"250,000," he continued, referring to the number of copies Jones' Hustler's P.O.M.E. (Product of My Environment) has sold so far. "That is not a successful album under our roster. Jim was trying to reach out to me, reach out through other people from the street, but I never accepted his call. He gets on radio and says, 'Yayo, you's a immigrant. So you disrespecting every Haitian on the planet.' [Note: Jones' quote is from a Web site, not a radio station]. So he played himself like that. I'm like, 'These dudes is fools.' Jim Jones cannot f--- with me creatively. You can't be serious. Cam'ron, none of them can f--- with me creatively, and I got more money than them. I can call 50 right now and borrow $5 million dollars. It's not a problem."

Another Jimmy who Yayo has a problem with is Game's manager Jimmy Henchman. Yayo confirms that they had a confrontation at last year's Mixtape Awards that basically caused the Apollo Theater ceremony to come to an abrupt end.

"I seen Jimmy Henchman at the Mixtape Awards. He says to me, 'Sak pasé' [Creole for 'what's happening']. I say, 'What is up with your man Game? Don't "sak pasé" me.' Ask Henchman how I shut down the Mixtape Awards. N---as was screaming Henchman's name and I said, 'F--- Henchman.' Me, I gotta fall back from these dudes. Dudes feel it's just rap, and when you see them, they don't want no beef. Buck just ran Game out of the club in Vegas. Now there's rumors that Game is trying to call Jeezy's phone and trying to get in touch with Buck. F--- Game!" (Click here for photos from the NBA's All-Star Weekend in Las Vegas.)

Yayo says he does have love for his old 'hood of Southside Queens and is hyping a guy from those parts: Mazaradi Fox. The New Yorker appears on Yayo's new underground record, known in the streets as "It's a Stick Up."

"He's a standup n---a from Southside," G-Unit's self-proclaimed Energy God said. "50 f---s with him hard-body. I know the n---a. I know his pops. We give n---as from the 'hood opportunity."

Also on "It's a Stick Up," Yayo gives a chance to Felicia Pearson, better known as Snoop from the HBO drama "The Wire." Both Fox and Snoop may be signing to Yayo's new label, which he is thinking of calling Hollow Point Entertainment.

"I got up with her one day, she told me she wanted to rhyme, I threw her on the track," he said. "She's interested in getting in the game. I'mma open my arms to anything that's new that people want to do. I learned that from 50."

Yayo says Finally Off Paper should be out this week, while his new album will come sometime after 50 drops Before I Self-Destruct in June. Right now Yayo's LP is called Godfather of the Ghetto, but he said he's playing with another name.

"My last project, I did it blindfolded," he insisted. "I did 750,000 [copies sold] on house arrest. I'm having fun with it. This new album, I'm calling it I'm 50 Cent's Tax Write-Off. I really don't care if it sells or generates any money towards Interscope, because Interscope only cares about three people: Eminem, Dr. Dre and 50 Cent. I'm not going to sit here and grow gray hairs over it. I'm gonna give you the best music possible because 50 is going to make sure I'm all right. I can do five shows with 50 and make ... over $100,000 being his hypeman. So me going on tour with 50, I can generate millions of dollars that a artist would make doing shows off their own album." ...

[pic - click to view]

http://www.mtv.com/bands/ .. monday/022607/

105 comments for "Yayo wont Accept Jimmy Jones Calls, "Cam a Peon" doesn't believe Lil Wayne or Game"

11 years ago '06        #2
yeah_that_nigga 
space
space
space
$542 | Props total: 6 6
this n*gga is the worse out of the group
 11 years ago '04        #3
Top Ramen 
space
space
$1,810 | Props total: 2 2
LMAO Get the fu*k outta here this dudes a clown
 02-26-2007, 02:09 PM         #4
Tha_Watcher_8-|  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The only reason ballin is boring to yayo is cuz he broke
 02-26-2007, 02:10 PM         #5
ev1lle1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
A qoute from Tony Yayo "50 this , 50 that, I can fu*k 50 and get 100,000. If I suck his d*ck i can get 50 thou,I can let him fu*k me in the a.ss and borrow 5 mill" Note to Yayo get off 50's d*ck! (no homo)
 11 years ago '04        #6
Confidance 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,776 | Props total: 144 144
Watch everybody bash YAyo's stupid d*cksuckin a.ss this whole fu*kin thread I can't wait.

bi*ch a.ss n*gga.
 11 years ago '05        #7
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
idk how u guys are talkin sh*t bout yayo wen yayo actually went Gold. and didnt make a big damn deal bout it. U ppl foget this is JIMMY 3RD CD and he not even gold yet he is barely around 400,000 Why are ppl makin such a big a.ss deal bout this n*gga not even goin gold like he sellin mad units.

and when u think bout how big the song was how huge a record that is and he aint even gold yet!!! how is that ballin You would think this n*gga is goin triple plat. And im sure Yayo does have more money then Jim Jones

Plz Dipset Stans dont let the dips fool u I have real n*ggas in N.y dat go to my school and the truth is Dipset dont run sh*t just a bunch of rap n*ggas talkin sh*t jimmy aint no boss aint sh*t Dont let these n*ggas gas u up Jimmy is a Fake.,
 02-26-2007, 02:14 PM         #8
Kon Vert  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"My best friend sells the most records and makes the most money ... I've seen checks for $5.5 million that 50 is generating monthly just from [his partnership with] Vitamin Water"

So he is, officially, 50's boyfriend?
 11 years ago '05        #9
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
idk why yall n*ggas is bashin on yayo like jim jones is the best rapper Ha im a dipset and gunit fan. but jim jones is talkin way to tough lately and this n*gga is talkin like he is 10x plat wen he's not even gold and even if he is gold thats nothin to brag about i hate Dipset Stan and no im not a Gunit d*ckrider i just hate wen n*ggas talk Crazy
 11 years ago '04        #10
IllEagle 
space
space
$1,780 | Props total: 0 0
 DINER0 said:
I'm like, 'These dudes is fools.' Jim Jones cannot f--- with me creatively. You can't be serious. Cam'ron, none of them can f--- with me creatively, and I got more money than them. I can call 50 right now and borrow $5 million dollars. It's not a problem."
 02-26-2007, 02:24 PM         #11
R_U_Serious  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ballin>>>the yayo dance>>>yayo's last album

n i hate jim jones hes the wackest outta the dipset camp yet hes still better than tony yayo
 11 years ago '04        #12
Top Ramen 
space
space
$1,810 | Props total: 2 2
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
idk why yall n*ggas is bashin on yayo like jim jones is the best rapper Ha im a dipset and gunit fan. but jim jones is talkin way to tough lately and this n*gga is talkin like he is 10x plat wen he's not even gold and even if he is gold thats nothin to brag about i hate Dipset Stan and no im not a Gunit d*ckrider i just hate wen n*ggas talk Crazy
Why'd you edit your sh*t? You were riding g unit d*ck so hard now your sayng you like both of them, dont be scared to say what you want. I'll expose your geeky a.ss.
Jim Jones sold 400,000 on an independent label that somethig to brag about.
 11 years ago '04        #13
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,381 | Props total: 11700 11700
Thing Is Ppl Wont Like Yayo

I Dont Like Yayo

But Cam And Jimmy Are Terrible Right Along With Yayo
 11 years ago '04        #14
dtownboy313 
space
space
$3,762 | Props total: 6 6
g-unit is really falling. this sh*t is sad.tony yayo????
 02-26-2007, 02:30 PM         #15
bigdawg104  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
idk how u guys are talkin sh*t bout yayo wen yayo actually went Gold. and didnt make a big damn deal bout it. U ppl foget this is JIMMY 3RD CD and he not even gold yet he is barely around 400,000 Why are ppl makin such a big a.ss deal bout this n*gga not even goin gold like he sellin mad units.

and when u think bout how big the song was how huge a record that is and he aint even gold yet!!! how is that ballin You would think this n*gga is goin triple plat. And im sure Yayo does have more money then Jim Jones

Plz Dipset Stans dont let the dips fool u I have real n*ggas in N.y dat go to my school and the truth is Dipset dont run sh*t just a bunch of rap n*ggas talkin sh*t jimmy aint no boss aint sh*t Dont let these n*ggas gas u up Jimmy is a Fake.,

who actually listens to yayo

only reason he went gold was because of 50 !

Last edited by bigdawg104; 02-26-2007 at 02:33 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #16
Shirow|M 
space
space
$5,476 | Props total: 0 0
 IllEagle said:
i was just about to copy and paste that exact same quote
 11 years ago '04        #17
Jasonb619 
space
space
$3,242 | Props total: 60 60
lol he said when is the last time camron made a hit song?

Yayo has yet to make a hit song...
 11 years ago '05        #18
GLOCKN SKIMASK 86 heat pts86
space
space
$6,504 | Props total: 991 991
shi if i was yayo i would do the same making millions off being a hypeman how hard is that and doing that stupid dance lets get real
 02-26-2007, 02:41 PM         #19
kocaine187  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yayo is officially 50's bi*ch, come on we all no he is your boy, but earn you own money and make a name for yourself....
 11 years ago '06        #20
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,904 | Props total: 25779 25779
why u need to borrow money yayo...lol
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
149 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
72 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
153 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
17 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
109 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy