Bill Cosby Disses Hip Hop Icon Tupac and Afeni Shakur

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
206 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
255 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
91 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA After losing seven straight, Stan Van Gundy calls out Andre Drummond, Pist..
40 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #21
stayfocus18 28 heat pts28
space
space
$1,145 | Props total: 354 354
guy has to be joking
 06-16-2007, 02:21 PM         #22
Krazy K  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bill Cosby is a better role model than Pac is
 06-16-2007, 03:50 PM         #23
AlCapone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all ima say is yall wouldnt have experienced any jello products without this man
 06-20-2007, 05:34 PM         #24
legendaryukiz#1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
umm where do i start...fu*k TUPAC...i mean i cant really say fu*k tupac but his music wasnt all that great.come on ppl ya he was the "best" supposedly but who the fu*k cares he aint that good. but ya fu*k bill cosby too he a dumb dumb man but who didnt love fat albert?i did but ya ppl tupac is dead who the fu*k cares get off his d*ck nuthing will bring his a.ss back.hes long gone and probably laughing at us right now. i have found very few tracks by this "thug" that r even good they basically the same thing over and over and his voice is annoying as fu*k. hes weak and thats why hes dead.
 10 years ago '05        #25
Basicgz 
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 1399 1399
U kno what I think about Mr.Cosby???....................................... .................................................. .................................................

Listens To k!ller Mike's "Thats Life" On Repeat
 10 years ago '07        #26
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,326 | Props total: 1111 1111
umm where do i start...fu*k TUPAC...i mean i cant really say fu*k tupac but his music wasnt all that great.come on ppl ya he was the "best" supposedly but who the fu*k cares he aint that good. but ya fu*k bill cosby too he a dumb dumb man but who didnt love fat albert?i did but ya ppl tupac is dead who the fu*k cares get off his d*ck nuthing will bring his a.ss back.hes long gone and probably laughing at us right now. i have found very few tracks by this "thug" that r even good they basically the same thing over and over and his voice is annoying as fu*k. hes weak and thats why hes dead.
fu*k Bill Cosby... I havent liked this dude for awhile... he always talkin sh*t.. yall remember back awhile ago when this dude had the nerve to talk sh*t on Pokemon? It was like when I was in 6th grade and really into the sh*t 2.... I mean wut the fu*k did Pikachu do to this dude?
 06-20-2007, 11:49 PM         #27
Clipse36  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I hate when mutha fu*kin ppl talk about sh*t they know nothing about....what an ignorant old bi*ch...he need to mind his own business and get those fu*kin pudding pops away from my a.ss
 10 years ago '06        #28
bishop19 
space
space
$908 | Props total: 0 0
i find it really disgusting that a man who for 50 odd years has made a career out of avoiding even the discussion of black white relations now has the balls to admonish black people and black cultural icons.

at least tupac's had real ideals and addressed black problems head on. bill cosby on the otherhand circuvents the real issues of the community for quick and easy answers.

fu*k bill cosby, i'd rather my kids ook up to ideals (not neccesarily the actions) of tupac than the ideals of bill cosby.

fu*k him.
 06-21-2007, 11:12 AM         #29
Jerzyfam  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GrimeyMofo said:
yall need to look up who the BOULE are....

ol uncle tom azz negros... the 10%ers ''advisors to the king'' aka ORIGINAL house n*ggas.... BOULE !!

erythang Pac... matter fact da ShakUr family was bout.. he AGAINST...

peace to queen mama a.ssatta 18-2-7^
You need to find out who Uncle Tom REALLY was cause everyone references him incorrectly. He actually played a role similar to Harriet Tubman trying to bring blacks to freedom. Anyway, sounds to me like the author has a very biased point of view.
 06-21-2007, 12:45 PM         #30
legendaryukiz#1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Clipse36 said:
I hate when mutha fu*kin ppl talk about sh*t they know nothing about....what an ignorant old bi*ch...he need to mind his own business and get those fu*kin pudding pops away from my a.ss
and yet ure dumb a.ss talks mess like u kno bill cosby. i bet u dont even know sh*t bout tupac u dumb bi*ch
 06-21-2007, 01:30 PM         #31
Birdmane  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man what is there to know about Bill Cosby, Micheal Eric Dyson wrote a book about Bill Cosby although i never read it.

Because the library here doesn't sell it but i am going to order but i heard him in a interview say that Billl Cosby avoided all racial issues for years he said when black people where getting beat in the head.

Where was Bill when black people was getting hung where was Bill now that its safer he wants to be a leader.

If he wasn't speaking out when it wasn't safe who does he think he is to start speaking out now that it is safe.

Specially against Tupac who has done and said a lot in response to the mistreatment of our people.

Yeah Tupac is very contradictory but thats human behavior everybody contradicts themselves.

But Bill is a coward i am not saying he didn't do great thing for us .

Which was proving that a black man could sell products and that a black tv show was entertaining to white america.

But that's hollywood something i'll never experience but some of the things tupac rapped about i experience daily.
 06-23-2007, 02:55 PM         #32
Roger_Smith2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
no disrespect but fu*k A BILL COSBY. this motherfu*ker think that ever n*gga is born with silver spoon in their mouth. yeah i like the Cosby Show no doubt but not every person was born to two parent income so fu*k bill Cosby for hatin on the ppl that had do what they gotta do:finger:

Last edited by Roger_Smith2; 06-23-2007 at 02:57 PM..
 06-23-2007, 08:58 PM         #33
TheTriumph  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dat's a damn shame. Cosby is gettin' on my nerves slandering Hip Hop and it's artist all da damn time. And what makes it even more vituperative, is dat he sayin' dis about 1 of the most inspiring and influential "MC's" of all time. Da rapper dat gave a voice 2 alot of black folk strugglin' all ova da country. I think Cosby wants 2 eradicate hip-hop. 4 real mo. Propz on da article.
 06-24-2007, 12:22 PM         #34
legendaryukiz#1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i think when bill cosby disses hip hop becuz fu*k mainstream i never heard him diss the underground?so fu*k yall tupacs dead get off his dead d*ck and bill cosby IS a leader u dumb fu*k
 06-25-2007, 10:17 AM         #35
Jerzyfam  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You guys don't realize how dumb rappers make us look as a whole. fu*k dumb rappers glorifying crack sales and k!llin people....
 06-25-2007, 03:47 PM         #36
pimpvic143  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
1st off who he think he is to talk bout a dead man......nd then talk bout his mom.....the man aint need to sell drugs his cds went more then doubl platinum...he was in movies......nd he still sells cds.....so he dont need to sell shyt.....now he did say he tryd 1 time to sell drugs but it aint work out for him cause he wasnt good at it....so before he say anythin he need to come up with some facts nd prove of wat he sayin bout a legend....
 10 years ago '04        #37
CA$H MONEY 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,923 | Props total: 3 3
JerzeyFam and that other clown azz nukka tryin to defend Bill Cosby!! How can you honestly think that you can defend what Mr. Cosby said??.

Nobody is on pac's d*ck. All we're sayin is this: Yeh pac wasn't perfect, but who the hell is?? Secondly: If pac wasn't "all that", then why did he have nukkas from both coasts ready to ride or die for him?? Even when he was dissin the east coast, nukkas from the east coast was still ridin with em!!! Do you know why this was possible?? Because he had the balls to admit what he was doin. He was tryin to get people's attention and wake them up so they could see what was goin on in the streets!!! You've seen Traning Day right? What did Denzel's character tell the rookie? He told em, "There are 2 types of people in this world; 1.) Wolves, 2.) Sheep. Sometimes in order to catch a wolf, you have to become one." Thats all Pac was doin. Wakin the wolves up and tryin to enlighten the sheep.

If Mr. Cosby wants someone to listen to him, he needs to stop badgering the younger generation for all the wrongs that we do and encourage us for the right things that we do. Period!!
 10 years ago '05        #38
youngmeriwether 
space
space
$595 | Props total: 0 0
 KeepinItTrill said:
when the fu*k did pac ever claim he was a gangsta? He said repeatedly that he was NOT a gangsta. He said he was a THUG, big difference there. He tried to sell rocks but it wasnt for him and gave the sh*t back to the drug dealers, and they gave him money anyways cuz they saw what kind of person he was and what he was going to represent, and that was the underdog. You need to get your fu*kin facts straight before you go blasting somebody that you obviously dont have much knowledge on. Pac WAS reality. He spoke the truth about the ghetto, and poverty, and everything that was and still is wrong with the government. He was trying to get the attention of the public to get them to do something different and help his ppl and the havenots. So stfu and keep it movin, talkin bout "He only became gangsta only after bein in Juice." fu*k outta here clown, and fu*k Bill Cosby for speaking on a deceased person who cant defend himself, very disrespectful.
CANT PUT IT ANY BETTER MAH NIGGZ!!!! :applause:
 10 years ago '07        #39
timdog 921 heat pts921
space
space
$30,469 | Props total: 14959 14959
bill cosby a boss
 06-26-2007, 09:35 PM         #40
Cappeallar  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I really want to see the source and read this full article. Bill Cosby has been catching a lot a flack from some of the black community b/c as his comments. I think we as black people really need to look at the big picture. Study the message, not the messenger. Mr Cosby as spoke the truth about some of our black people. We shouldn't be calling each other zzzzzz or k!lling one another. The young people should respect the older people. These are the issues Bill Cosby talks about. The only ones that are offended are the ignorant people who do the dumb things Mr Cosby speaks about.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
181 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
74 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
62 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
46 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
57 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
82 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
23 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Good Guy Brand! George Clooney Gifted 14 of His Close Friends..
42 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy