Feb 25 - James Cameron ETHERS Christianity [He Found Jesus Christs' Tomb]

most viewed right now
+94  123
53 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

Did Jesus Lose?

New replies show every 10 seconds
 12 years ago '04        #176
cledee23 
space
space
$982 | Props total: 225 225
sometimes i look at crap on tv and the internet and it makes me angry, but this has to take the cake.

12 years ago '05        #177
HotboylilT 
space
space
$367 | Props total: 0 0
maaan get the fu*k outta here

12 years ago '04        #178
DTownPistonsFan 
space
space
$3,003 | Props total: 1 1
Have any of you people completely writing this off read the book? Did any of you watch Cameron and the other guy on Larry King last night? Anyone who considers themselves the least bit intellectual or open-minded owes it to themself to at least look into this. These guys are putting some seriously interesting and thought-provoking info out there. At the same time, I know better than to expect a hardcore Christian to be open-minded in regard to religion.

12 years ago '05        #179
watthafuc  OP
space
space
$1,872 | Props total: 1 1
 DTownPistonsFan said
Have any of you people completely writing this off read the book? Did any of you watch Cameron and the other guy on Larry King last night? Anyone who considers themselves the least bit intellectual or open-minded owes it to themself to at least look into this. These guys are putting some seriously interesting and thought-provoking info out there. At the same time, I know better than to expect a hardcore Christian to be open-minded in regard to religion.
damn n*gga.. you got the biggest forehead i seen next to memph bleek

02-28-2007, 03:10 PM         #180
TuJay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why did you quote him if u just gonna make fun of his forehead? and he said some real sh*t too...

12 years ago '05        #181
watthafuc  OP
space
space
$1,872 | Props total: 1 1
 TuJay said
why did you quote him if u just gonna make fun of his forehead? and he said some real sh*t too...
shut the fu*k up captain save a hoe

03-01-2007, 01:45 PM         #182
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I say it sounds interesting but people will keep it like its a conspiracy theory....who is to really say its true or not though.....those who constructed the bible chose what books to put in and what books to leave out....which means the bible is a man made book......so if its true then the world as we know is one big fu*king lie and people have no more right to blame good and evil on god and devil...they will have to look at each other as to why the world is fu*ked up like it is........if its not.....then hey the bullsh*t cycle keeps going

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
+36online now  34
Video inside Chris Hansen still catching dudes
48 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-20online now  32
Dec 15 - 10 year old boy in drag danced for money at a NY gay bar. MSM Silent!..
136 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+71online now  28
Video inside This is the reason JayZ dropped his surprise album on Nas' release week..
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  20
So Young Thug a mason mason
212 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  12
Kanye says 2 of the 12 lost tribes of Israel are black. Is he correct?
48 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+17online now  10
Image(s) inside AY Y wud I post ya sister ?! (when I could just post her fam & friends..
111 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+57online now  9
Image(s) inside Winnie Harlow breaks the internet
106 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+20online now  8
Image(s) inside Whats POPPING?! PoP FUNKO Collectors