Feb 25 - James Cameron ETHERS Christianity [He Found Jesus Christs' Tomb]

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
92 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
119 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
282 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Did Jesus Lose?

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #141
Okay.Player 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,047 | Props total: 32 32
All I have to say is the power behind the power would never let sh*t like this really come out. If there were really aliens we would never know. If there were really secret organizations behind major organizations, we would never know, and if religion was bullsh*t we would never ever know about it.
 11 years ago '05        #142
watthafuc  OP
space
space
$1,872 | Props total: 0 0
 kocaine187 said:
^^^

I believe god dont write the qur'an, he just spoke it through a proxy and then muhammed spoke it to his disciples and they worte it down...LOL...

Dnt hate im just using what i kinda know...
thats wrong

the profit muhammed was illeterite.. he couldnt read or write... he went off to the desert and came back with the written qua'ran
 11 years ago '04        #143
123456 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,273 | Props total: 273 273
 watthafuc said:
thats wrong

the profit muhammed was illeterite.. he couldnt read or write... he went off to the desert and came back with the written qua'ran
now ive heard many muslims say "the quaran was never changed unlike the bible where it was interpreted in a million different ways."

how do muslims know it wasnt changed? i mean we're talking thousands of years here...

AND...how does everybody really know that he didn't go get that book from somebody else? no one knows. thats why nobody can say 1 religion is true and the other isnt

Last edited by 123456; 02-26-2007 at 02:40 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #144
watthafuc  OP
space
space
 123456 said:
now ive heard many muslims say "the quaran was never changed unlike the bible where it was interpreted in a million different ways."

how do muslims know it wasnt changed? i mean we're talking thousands of years here...

AND...how does everybody really know that he didn't go get that book from somebody else? no one knows. thats why nobody can say 1 religion is true and the other isnt
thats why its called faith
 11 years ago '04        #145
123456 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,273 | Props total: 273 273
^^yea which is why muslims shouldn't be attacking christians and the other way around. it's all faith. nobody knows what's true and whats not
 11 years ago '05        #146
watthafuc  OP
space
space
 123456 said:
^^yea which is why muslims shouldn't be attacking christians and the other way around. it's all faith. nobody knows what's true and whats not
im not muslim or christian

i think any organized religion is a sham

both then n*ggas lost
 11 years ago '06        #147
Swishadude 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,059 | Props total: 11 11
 watthafuc said:
thats why its called faith

You are such a fu*kin hypocrit.
 11 years ago '05        #148
watthafuc  OP
space
space
 Swishadude said:

^this guys furious

11 years ago '06        #149
Swishadude 5 heat pts
space
space
thats all you can say. im sitting here laughing at you. you think that you are a genious yet you are a 27 year old moron. If I am sitting on an internet message board getting shot down by teenagers when im 27 remind me to k!ll myself.
 11 years ago '07        #150
Grave 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,788 | Props total: 200 200
 Swishadude said:

Understand that his point isnt to make a point, its to try and get on your nerves. He fails, but at the end its all just a waste of time.
 11 years ago '06        #151
Swishadude 5 heat pts
space
space
 Grave said:
Understand that his point isnt to make a point, its to try and get on your nerves. He fails, but at the end its all just a waste of time.
I know. Thats why I am done with this thread. He is just trying to get people upset.
 11 years ago '05        #152
watthafuc  OP
space
space
 Swishadude said:
stop sonning me Yo Yo Ma!
translated and fixed
 11 years ago '06        #153
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,901 | Props total: 25746 25746
 RonMexicoQB said:
don't know if I believe it but Cameron has creditbility. come on people this is the guy that made aquaman.

lol yeah i know yall n*ggas need to stop jesus gonna deal wit yall cats 4 real :applause:
 11 years ago '06        #154
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,901 | Props total: 25746 25746
only thing im gonna say is Jesus gonna ether yall cats who dought him so yall can say what yall want.
 02-26-2007, 03:07 PM         #155
SleepyThug 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Swishadude said:
thats all you can say. im sitting here laughing at you. you think that you are a genious yet you are a 27 year old moron. If I am sitting on an internet message board getting shot down by teenagers when im 27 remind me to k!ll myself.
Oh the good old get a life comeback man that sh*t has been played out since aol 3.0 chatrooms get some new material you wack a.ss handjob gigolo.

More like if your a "teenager" and your sittin on boxden f!ghting with 27 year olds over fairy tales and not out running through easy high school pus*y well that my son is sad....

As for the rest of you bible hugging bi*ches, I ain't tryin to convert ne body you can believe what ever fairy tales you want but this is a public forum and this is the subject so I will deff post how fu*king pointless religion is and how weak the people who use it as a crutch are...
:sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy:

[EVIL]"Like computer viruses, successful mind viruses will tend to be hard for their victims to detect. If you are the victim of one, the chances are that you won't know it, and may even vigorously deny it. Accepting that a virus might be difficult to detect in your own mind, what tell-tale signs might you look out for? I shall answer by imaging how a medical textbook might describe the typical symptoms of a sufferer (arbitrarily a.ssumed to be male)."

"1. The patient typically finds himself impelled by some deep, inner conviction that something is true, or right, or virtuous: a conviction that doesn't seem to owe anything to evidence or reason, but which, nevertheless, he feels as totally compelling and convincing. We doctors refer to such a belief as 'faith.' "

"If you have a faith, it is statistically overwhelmingly likely that it is the same faith as your parents and grandparents had. No doubt soaring cathedrals, stirring music, moving stories and parables, help a bit. But by far the most important variable determining your religion is the accident of birth. The convictions that you so passionately believe would have been a completely different, and largely contradictory, set of convictions, if only you had happened to be born in a different place. Epidemiology, not evidence." ~Richard Dawkins

Religion is about turning untested belief into unshakeable truth through the power of institutions and the passage of time. ~Richard Dawkins
[/EVIL]
 11 years ago '05        #156
beatboyheatboy 
space
space
$2,823 | Props total: 56 56
 watthafuc said:
hahahahahahahah
 11 years ago '05        #157
Bourbon Finest 21 heat pts21
space
space
$1,624 | Props total: 410 410
 TuJay said:
i love how people f!ght about religion when the purpose of religion is to be peaceful...
realest statement ever wrote
 02-26-2007, 03:50 PM         #158
NaSpro 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what time and what channel is this sh*t being shown on?
 11 years ago '04        #159
AlSween 
space
space
$1,386 | Props total: 26 26
i love how ppl f!ght so hard to believe in nothing. and would rather die and be nothing than to live another life.
 02-26-2007, 05:37 PM         #160
kocaine187 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^ all the religions that are peaceful get ignored really
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
98 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
64 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy