Feb 25 - James Cameron ETHERS Christianity [He Found Jesus Christs' Tomb]

most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
129 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
180 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
92 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Did Jesus Lose?

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #121
BTiZZLe 
space
space
$2,791 | Props total: 15 15
 Guyser302 said:
if this is true that means everyone really lives to die aint no heaven or hell and all of this was made up just like i thought for the money............................................. ...................
Do you seriously believe when you die that you will live on in 'heaven' or 'hell'? As much as I would like that to be true I have a very hard time believing it. Where is this heaven and hell? An invisible land that cant be seen?? face it man.. when you die you are dead.. only your memory will live on.. its hard to understand why people believe in all this stuff still.. but then again the weak need something to put their faith in so it doesn't suprise me i guess..
 02-26-2007, 01:29 PM         #122
SleepyThug 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KillaKell_01 said:
MY faith says it isnt real.

Jesus said there'd be people who wouldn't believe and would do anything to shame him! WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!
^^This clown is giving hate to people cuz they don't believe in his fairy tale, I am sure jesus would approve of that eh?

Jesus said?? n*gga talks like he was rappin with jesus, n*gga you are reading a book that has been perverted by so many dirty hands more times then your mom when she passed out at mardi gras after taking to many prescription pills.

Wake up??? Your the one who needs to wake up...remember how you use to believe in santa and he made you all warm and happy inside cuz u was gonna get some barbies? Well you came to realize that was bullsh*t and it is time you realized your other fictional hero who makes you feel safe and feel like a winner and helps you get thru ur day at wack arnolds quicker and last but not least helps you with your fear of death. Bahh Bahh sheeple, n*gga you gross you smell like french fries and you believe in a super jew who can do anything with his super powers....might as well believe in captain planet.

Send me hate and talk sh*t in it, n*gga next time you got something to say to me say it on the forum...”obviously I don't know anything” right ok more like obviously the only sh*t you know is the bullsh*t people feed you and you eat it up like a popeyes truck flipped over by your crib...bi*ch a.ss wannabe saint...aint nothing but a scared thug who wants to believe in ghosts...

:sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy:

[EVIL]"Like computer viruses, successful mind viruses will tend to be hard for their victims to detect. If you are the victim of one, the chances are that you won't know it, and may even vigorously deny it. Accepting that a virus might be difficult to detect in your own mind, what tell-tale signs might you look out for? I shall answer by imaging how a medical textbook might describe the typical symptoms of a sufferer (arbitrarily a.ssumed to be male)."

"1. The patient typically finds himself impelled by some deep, inner conviction that something is true, or right, or virtuous: a conviction that doesn't seem to owe anything to evidence or reason, but which, nevertheless, he feels as totally compelling and convincing. We doctors refer to such a belief as 'faith.' "

"If you have a faith, it is statistically overwhelmingly likely that it is the same faith as your parents and grandparents had. No doubt soaring cathedrals, stirring music, moving stories and parables, help a bit. But by far the most important variable determining your religion is the accident of birth. The convictions that you so passionately believe would have been a completely different, and largely contradictory, set of convictions, if only you had happened to be born in a different place. Epidemiology, not evidence." ~Richard Dawkins

Religion is about turning untested belief into unshakeable truth through the power of institutions and the passage of time. ~Richard Dawkins[/EVIL]
 02-26-2007, 01:29 PM         #123
Crazee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
People believe what they want. But the evidence is shaky...no one had this evidence when the existance of it would have destroyed a problematic sect of society? Instead, an opportunistic film crew with something to gain(notieriety, excuse to live as they wish, etc) find it "accidentally" over 2,000 years after the fact?

That's bad science and bad history...just like the Da Vinci code. And while I won't deny many Christians believe blindly, so do nonbelievers and most will never even evaluate evidence. I know, I'm a converted atheist.
 02-26-2007, 01:33 PM         #124
Crazee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And if you don't believe...what's the point of converting people to nonbelief? At least Christians can claim to wish to save your soul, what is your soul? Intellectual superiority?

Atheism is an undefendable intellectual philosophy because to believe in it you have to believe your mind was a.ssembled by irrational causes...but it makes no sense to trust your mind if it's entirely a natural organ.
 11 years ago '06        #125
Swishadude 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,059 | Props total: 11 11
 KillaKell_01 said:
MY faith says it isnt real.

Jesus said there'd be people who wouldn't believe and would do anything to shame him! WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!
Yep. All you can do is pray for people like James Cameron and the threadstarter. Im not going to stoop to a disgusting low like the threadstarter and start bashing Islam either. Its pretty pathetic.
 11 years ago '05        #126
watthafuc  OP
space
space
$1,872 | Props total: 0 0
 Swishadude said:
Yep. All you can do is pray for people like James Cameron and the threadstarter. Im not going to stoop to a disgusting low like the threadstarter and start bashing Islam either. Its pretty pathetic.
islam > christianity
 11 years ago '07        #127
Bigakathebeast 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,060 | Props total: 137 137
Crusades 2007

::walks out thread::
 11 years ago '04        #128
123456 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,272 | Props total: 273 273
 BIG POPPA said:
Mariamne - that sh*t is a lie no where in the bible it says her real name is Mariamne
mariam is the middle eastern way of saying Mary. thats my sister's middle name. i never seen it spelled mariamNE though
 11 years ago '05        #129
watthafuc  OP
space
space
 123456 said:
mariam is the middle eastern way of saying Mary. thats my sister's middle name. i never seen it spelled mariamNE though
you jewish?
 11 years ago '06        #130
Mr. Future 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,175 | Props total: 1793 1793
I dont think this would shame christianity if anything it would make the truth more accesible and we can see the faults of history and how some things are suppressed.
 11 years ago '04        #131
123456 1 heat pts
space
space
 watthafuc said:
you jewish?
im christian...middle eastern dont mean arab or jewish. my people are just stuck there
 11 years ago '05        #132
watthafuc  OP
space
space
 123456 said:
im christian...middle eastern dont mean arab or jewish. my people are just stuck there
oh i was gonna say it'd be interesting to see a jews POV on this subject
 11 years ago '04        #133
123456 1 heat pts
space
space
^^^there was one a few pages back in this thread

all i know though...is im sure alot of the info in the bible has been misinterpreted and all that. im technically catholic but alot of our beliefs sound too crazy for me and just dont make sense. (ive had PLENTY of things that make me think twice about bein catholic). i got the same beliefs but not as far as what my church believes. one reason for that is how our priest is always askin for money.
 02-26-2007, 02:10 PM         #134
Asar 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well if this is true, the story of jesus is an even bigger copy off of Horus/Heru, centuries before a jesus even existed... matter of fact, there were 16 in the time of history, and thats already fact thats backed up.
 11 years ago '05        #135
watthafuc  OP
space
space
 123456 said:
(ive had PLENTY of things that make me think twice about bein catholic).
dont mean to pry but do you mind giving examples?
 11 years ago '04        #136
123456 1 heat pts
space
space
well for example....i dont remember this exactly but 1 thing i learned in school was that thousands of years ago (maybe hundreds, i dont remember), the pope and the catholic church had something where if you signed some special piece of paper that was in the vatican, you're sins would be forgiven and you'd go straight to heaven.

now if something like that was believed by catholics, and it's not anymore...what makes us so sure that some of the beliefs we have right now aint false like that one?
 11 years ago '06        #137
Swishadude 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,059 | Props total: 11 11
 watthafuc said:
islam > christianity
Jesus > Allah
 11 years ago '05        #138
watthafuc  OP
space
space
 Swishadude said:
Jesus > Allah
the word of god > the words of random men 300 years after that n*gga got nailed
 11 years ago '04        #139
123456 1 heat pts
space
space
swishadude...you do know "allah" is the arabic word for "god" right. its the same thing..

one thing i wanna know is how do people know god wrote the Qur'an?
 02-26-2007, 02:34 PM         #140
kocaine187 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^

I believe god dont write the qur'an, he just spoke it through a proxy and then muhammed spoke it to his disciples and they worte it down...LOL...

Dnt hate im just using what i kinda know...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
44 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
94 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
56 comments
20 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
73 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
58 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
130 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy