NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
vida guerra
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
154 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Did Jesus Lose?

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #81
BigRed912 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,216 | Props total: 2611 2611
Sounds like some crap!
 11 years ago '04        #82
Big Moon Dawg 
space
space
$3,126 | Props total: 1 1
fu*k a jesus
 02-26-2007, 08:27 AM         #83
BIG POPPA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 watthafuc said:
It took 20 years for experts to decipher the names on the ten tombs. They were: Jesua, son of Joseph, Mary, Mary, Mathew, Jofa and Judah, son of Jesua.Israel's prominent archeologist Professor Amos Kloner didn't a.ssociate the crypt with the New Testament Jesus. His father, after all, was a humble carpenter who couldn't afford a luxury crypt for his family. And all were common Jewish names.
they said ten i just counted 8 names

watthafuc said:
But film-makers Cameron and Jacobovici claim to have amassed evidence through DNA tests, archeological evidence and Biblical studies, that the 10 coffins belong to Jesus and his family.
in the bible jesus didnt have a coffin
and if this is the real tomb he better show some cloths of there death becuase whenever anybody dies they are covered with some type of clothing and jesus was covered with a cloth as us christians believe

Last edited by BIG POPPA; 02-26-2007 at 08:29 AM..
 11 years ago '05        #84
watthafuc  OP
space
space
$1,872 | Props total: 0 0
 BIG POPPA said:

and if this is the real tomb he better show some cloths of there death becuase whenever anybody dies they are covered with some type of clothing and jesus was covered with a cloth as us christians believe
i thought christians believed he ascended to heavan?

hence him having no dead body on earth

hence the big uproar
 02-26-2007, 08:53 AM         #85
BIG POPPA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 watthafuc said:
i thought christians believed he ascended to heavan?

hence him having no dead body on earth

hence the big uproar
so you think god is going to leave jesus body down here on earth? no

Chapter 27 57 - 66
The Burial of Jesus
57As evening approached, there came a rich man from Arimathea, named Joseph, who had himself become a disciple of Jesus.

58Going to Pilate, he asked for Jesus' body, and Pilate ordered that it be given to him.

59Joseph took the body, wrapped it in a clean linen cloth,

60and placed it in his own new tomb that he had cut out of the rock. He rolled a big stone in front of the entrance to the tomb and went away.

61Mary Magdalene and the other Mary were sitting there opposite the tomb.
The Guard at the Tomb

62The next day, the one after Preparation Day, the chief priests and the Pharisees went to Pilate.

63"Sir," they said, "we remember that while he was still alive that deceiver said, 'After three days I will rise again.'

64So give the order for the tomb to be made secure until the third day. Otherwise, his disciples may come and steal the body and tell the people that he has been raised from the dead. This last deception will be worse than the first."

65"Take a guard," Pilate answered. "Go, make the tomb as secure as you know how."

66So they went and made the tomb secure by putting a seal on the stone and posting the guard.

Chapter 28 1 -10

1After the Sabbath, at dawn on the first day of the week, Mary Magdalene and the other Mary went to look at the tomb.

2There was a violent earthquake, for an angel of the Lord came down from heaven and, going to the tomb, rolled back the stone and sat on it.

3His appearance was like lightning, and his clothes were white as snow.

4The guards were so afraid of him that they shook and became like dead men.

5The angel said to the women, "Do not be afraid, for I know that you are looking for Jesus, who was crucified.

6He is not here; he has risen, just as he said. Come and see the place where he lay.

7Then go quickly and tell his disciples: 'He has risen from the dead and is going ahead of you into Galilee. There you will see him.' Now I have told you."

8So the women hurried away from the tomb, afraid yet filled with joy, and ran to tell his disciples.

9Suddenly Jesus met them. "Greetings," he said. They came to him, clasped his feet and worshiped him.

10Then Jesus said to them, "Do not be afraid. Go and tell my brothers to go to Galilee; there they will see me."
 11 years ago '05        #86
watthafuc  OP
space
space
 BIG POPPA said:
so you think god is going to leave jesus body down here on earth? no

Chapter 27 57 - 66
The Burial of Jesus
57As evening approached, there came a rich man from Arimathea, named Joseph, who had himself become a disciple of Jesus.

58Going to Pilate, he asked for Jesus' body, and Pilate ordered that it be given to him.

59Joseph took the body, wrapped it in a clean linen cloth,

60and placed it in his own new tomb that he had cut out of the rock. He rolled a big stone in front of the entrance to the tomb and went away.

61Mary Magdalene and the other Mary were sitting there opposite the tomb.
The Guard at the Tomb

62The next day, the one after Preparation Day, the chief priests and the Pharisees went to Pilate.

63"Sir," they said, "we remember that while he was still alive that deceiver said, 'After three days I will rise again.'

64So give the order for the tomb to be made secure until the third day. Otherwise, his disciples may come and steal the body and tell the people that he has been raised from the dead. This last deception will be worse than the first."

65"Take a guard," Pilate answered. "Go, make the tomb as secure as you know how."

66So they went and made the tomb secure by putting a seal on the stone and posting the guard.

Chapter 28 1 -10

1After the Sabbath, at dawn on the first day of the week, Mary Magdalene and the other Mary went to look at the tomb.

2There was a violent earthquake, for an angel of the Lord came down from heaven and, going to the tomb, rolled back the stone and sat on it.

3His appearance was like lightning, and his clothes were white as snow.

4The guards were so afraid of him that they shook and became like dead men.

5The angel said to the women, "Do not be afraid, for I know that you are looking for Jesus, who was crucified.

6He is not here; he has risen, just as he said. Come and see the place where he lay.

7Then go quickly and tell his disciples: 'He has risen from the dead and is going ahead of you into Galilee. There you will see him.' Now I have told you."

8So the women hurried away from the tomb, afraid yet filled with joy, and ran to tell his disciples.

9Suddenly Jesus met them. "Greetings," he said. They came to him, clasped his feet and worshiped him.

10Then Jesus said to them, "Do not be afraid. Go and tell my brothers to go to Galilee; there they will see me."
i aint reading all that

jesus lost b

02-26-2007, 09:06 AM         #87
BIG POPPA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 watthafuc said:
i aint reading all that

jesus lost b

u lost you just dont wanna read because i got facts you dont
 02-26-2007, 09:13 AM         #88
SleepyThug 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LOL, Jesus just got murked, his rap career is OVER and fairy tale status is over.....oh wait these sheep believe in this stuff so deeply...I don't care what this docu. shows won't change any of their minds...remember christians HATE facts...they just wanna go sing every sunday and wanna think praying will one day help them win the lotto. :sleepy:
 02-26-2007, 09:14 AM         #89
macadon83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BIG POPPA said:
god cant be in the mist of sin thats why he sent jesus down to die for our sins
when jesus was being crucified god turned his back becuase he cant be in the mist of sin
Oh god...
 02-26-2007, 09:16 AM         #90
SleepyThug 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[EVIL]"Like computer viruses, successful mind viruses will tend to be hard for their victims to detect. If you are the victim of one, the chances are that you won't know it, and may even vigorously deny it. Accepting that a virus might be difficult to detect in your own mind, what tell-tale signs might you look out for? I shall answer by imaging how a medical textbook might describe the typical symptoms of a sufferer (arbitrarily a.ssumed to be male)."

"1. The patient typically finds himself impelled by some deep, inner conviction that something is true, or right, or virtuous: a conviction that doesn't seem to owe anything to evidence or reason, but which, nevertheless, he feels as totally compelling and convincing. We doctors refer to such a belief as 'faith.' "

"If you have a faith, it is statistically overwhelmingly likely that it is the same faith as your parents and grandparents had. No doubt soaring cathedrals, stirring music, moving stories and parables, help a bit. But by far the most important variable determining your religion is the accident of birth. The convictions that you so passionately believe would have been a completely different, and largely contradictory, set of convictions, if only you had happened to be born in a different place. Epidemiology, not evidence." ~Richard Dawkins

Religion is about turning untested belief into unshakeable truth through the power of institutions and the passage of time. ~Richard Dawkins
[/EVIL]
 11 years ago '05        #91
watthafuc  OP
space
space
 BIG POPPA said:

u lost you just dont wanna read because i got facts you dont
facts?

lmmfao
 02-26-2007, 09:33 AM         #92
SleepyThug 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 watthafuc said:
facts?

lmmfao
^^^^Cosign

LOL..."facts" He prolly thinks the cat in the hat is about some amazing cat that babysits children and has super powers too.
 11 years ago '06        #93
louielou 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,574 | Props total: 479 479
people are out of control these days

by the way

sick fu*king avatar
 02-26-2007, 09:44 AM         #94
Scorp 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
people actually believe jesus came back from the dead???

lol

Last edited by Scorp; 02-26-2007 at 09:45 AM..
 02-26-2007, 09:47 AM         #95
Sharpshoota 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I hope it's true. Religion is destroying the world either way.
 02-26-2007, 09:50 AM         #96
djtuttyram 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BunDLeZ said:
n*ggaZ is goin too far to make cash......smh.....
Um, I don't think so, it's James Cameron...the guy made Terminator 1, 2, and The Titanic - he doesn't need to make anymore cash - he's probably one of the richest guys in the world..
 02-26-2007, 10:08 AM         #97
BIG POPPA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is all im banking on

watthafuc said:
It took 20 years for experts to decipher the names on the ten tombs. They were: Jesua, son of Joseph, Mary, Mary, Mathew, Jofa and Judah, son of Jesua.Israel's prominent archeologist Professor Amos Kloner didn't a.ssociate the crypt with the New Testament Jesus. His father, after all, was a humble carpenter who couldn't afford a luxury crypt for his family. And all were common Jewish names.

watthafuc said:
But film-makers Cameron and Jacobovici claim to have amassed evidence through DNA tests, archeological evidence and Biblical studies, that the 10 coffins belong to Jesus and his family.
 11 years ago '05        #98
watthafuc  OP
space
space
NOTHER ARTICLE thats ETHERS both ya questions:

A Hollywood director will today unveil three coffins he claims were those of Jesus, his mother Mary and his 'wife' Mary Magdalene.

James Cameron says he has proof that Jesus married Mary and that she bore him a son, Judah, who was buried alongside them.

The Titanic director has produced a documentary telling the story of ten stone coffins found in a 2,000-year-old tomb in Jerusalem by Israeli builders.

The Lost Tomb of Jesus, made for the Discovery Channel, will be shown in the U.S. this week and later in Britain by Channel 4.

Today, Cameron is holding a press conference on what he describes as 'one of the greatest archaeological finds of all time'.

Crucially, he is not denying the resurrection - as there were no bones in the caskets.

But the £2million film still strikes at the foundation of Christianity in the same manner as the novel The Da Vinci Code, by Dan Brown, in claiming that Jesus married and had a family.

His theory, which has already met with derision from experts, centres on a tomb found in the Talpiot suburb in 1980. Inside, archaeologists found ten coffins, or caskets for bones, and three skulls.

Six had names etched into them, which were translated as Jesus son of Joseph, Judah son of Jesus, Maria, Mariamne (thought to be Mary Magdalene's real name), Joseph and Matthew.

At the time the inscriptions provoked little interest. The Israeli Antiquities Authority said the names were common at the time.

A connection to the holy family was not made until 15 years later, when a film crew stumbled across the collection in a storeroom.

Though the bones had long since been reburied elsewhere, as was the custom, tiny traces of DNA left in the caskets were tested.

The results for the coffins labelled Jesus and Mariamne showed the two were not related by blood, leading Cameron and his team to conclude they were married.

The film's Israeli director, Simcha Jacobovici, said: 'Either this cluster-of names represents the tomb of Jesus of Nazareth and his family.

'Or some other family, with this very same constellation of names, existed at precisely the same time in history in Jerusalem.'

The idea that Mary Magdalene had a child with Jesus was the main theme of The Da Vinci Code. The book claimed their union was kept secret in a church conspiracy.

The location of Cameron's conference is being kept secret until the last moment to stop crowds trying to see the artefacts. The cave in which they were found has also been put under armed guard.
 02-26-2007, 10:14 AM         #99
kocaine187 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if this is true, there gonna b questions over the validity of some faiths...
 02-26-2007, 10:21 AM         #100
!ALLMONEYENT! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daffysm said:
if it is real....they shouldnt allow the video to be shot.....this would tear religion apart
^^^It wont tear it apart just expose it for what it really is, i never belived in the chirstians way of the bible i mean everything about the religion didnt seem real, reincarnations and walking on water, to me jesus was the first ever preacher for christianity and he had a lot of followers and people who worked with him to spread the religion. This doesnt suprise me at all
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
97 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
127 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
84 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
96 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
178 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy