Feb 25 - James Cameron ETHERS Christianity [He Found Jesus Christs' Tomb]

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
129 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Did Jesus Lose?

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #61
moneytime 
space
space
$156 | Props total: 28 28
Obviously where there is confusion you will find a serpant. God is not the author of confusion. Here is wisdom. It is important as a being of "reason" to under stand what you critisize. Heed the words that you speak. The spirit of antagonism always seems to manifest itself from those confronted with unrealized revelation. A quick observation, self-knowledge, and "straight" facts gained through insight and introspection of a individual nature is vital for a topic like this to not be watered down to base level thought. How could I speak down on another mans beliefs if I do not "stand under" his faith or test it with thorough inspection myself. "Here say" is one of the worst detriments to the thinking process of our dumbed down, "tabloid seeking", and "entertainment vs attainment" culture. The background of James Cameron is very important as well as knowledge of various "New World" theories and ideologies for a firm grasp of who are the puppet masters in this world, on this stage, and time. At least that contributes more than bashing others viciously because of lack of knowledge. Questions can be asked in a more civil manner to breakup myths and a.ssumptions about any faith. These confrontations are however important to break down lies which perpetuate to keep the people enslaved physically, mentally, and spiritually. Notice there is always the authentic and following behind a counterfeit. These thoughts about the bible obviously are not organized nor have valid intent. They are formed from opinion [mostly formed by others] and not actual SELF study.
 02-26-2007, 01:29 AM         #62
luda06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I better see a Time Machine in that movie.
 02-26-2007, 02:07 AM         #63
D.C. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daffysm said:
if it is real....they shouldnt allow the video to be shot.....this would tear religion apart
That is the whole point dipsh*t
 11 years ago '04        #64
B-Y-D 
space
space
$1,212 | Props total: 43 43
Going to be an interesting documentary,not all in bible is facts.
 11 years ago '05        #65
uncle_pauly 
space
space
$277 | Props total: 0 0
 moneytime said:
Obviously where there is confusion you will find a serpant. God is not the author of confusion. Here is wisdom. It is important as a being of "reason" to under stand what you critisize. Heed the words that you speak. The spirit of antagonism always seems to manifest itself from those confronted with unrealized revelation. A quick observation, self-knowledge, and "straight" facts gained through insight and introspection of a individual nature is vital for a topic like this to not be watered down to base level thought. How could I speak down on another mans beliefs if I do not "stand under" his faith or test it with thorough inspection myself. "Here say" is one of the worst detriments to the thinking process of our dumbed down, "tabloid seeking", and "entertainment vs attainment" culture. The background of James Cameron is very important as well as knowledge of various "New World" theories and ideologies for a firm grasp of who are the puppet masters in this world, on this stage, and time. At least that contributes more than bashing others viciously because of lack of knowledge. Questions can be asked in a more civil manner to breakup myths and a.ssumptions about any faith. These confrontations are however important to break down lies which perpetuate to keep the people enslaved physically, mentally, and spiritually. Notice there is always the authentic and following behind a counterfeit. These thoughts about the bible obviously are not organized nor have valid intent. They are formed from opinion [mostly formed by others] and not actual SELF study.

im sayin preecher, no disrespect but............... you just said alotta big words and tap danced around alotta sh*t ...........you sound like one of the smarter ones in here so im asking you to answer one....just one of my questions and i got plenty of them
(standing here with my arms crossed waiting)
 11 years ago '04        #66
ramzx22 
space
space
space
$832 | Props total: 0 0
yall make me laugh...
 11 years ago '04        #67
ramzx22 
space
space
space
$832 | Props total: 0 0
and Yo Yo Ma aka watthafuc...man you need to find god...cause that avy is nasty haha
 02-26-2007, 04:54 AM         #68
drake_411 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
DEAR GOD!!!!!! your avy is disgusting!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 02-26-2007, 06:00 AM         #69
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so james cameron is now an archeaologist? a movie producer has uncovered the greatest mystery ever? ever heard of ron l hubard? im losing the respect for cameron that i never had in the first place.
 02-26-2007, 06:16 AM         #70
bdboy04 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yall jesus is for real all these folks making up stuff so they cant face the truth so they go around it but i believe in god thats it because they got to be a higher power
 02-26-2007, 06:25 AM         #71
Mbrew457 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Grave said:
LMAO your retarded, the Bible wasnt written in one sitting, it took at least hundreds of years to write it and it started looooong before Jesus. A few books of the Bible were written by eyewitnesses to Jesus' murder unless you think they lived over 300 years old and then decided to write what they saw

I laugh at you all who think your smart and special because you have renounced God. Let me give you all a cookie and a pat in the back if thats what you're really looking for...smh "one of the few" lmao
LMFAO @ you thinking your schooling everyone haha you sound so stupid, plenty of other people don't really believe in religion including me. but stop talking down on people because you think your enlightened.
 02-26-2007, 06:27 AM         #72
Lesane 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
All religons are the same thing.

I don't have to believe in the bible to believe in Jesus.

James Cameron got dumped by Linda Hamilton.

The thread starter sounds like he hates other religons due to his islamic faith. Which is not very nice.

Jesus and God are cool, be nice to them.
 11 years ago '04        #73
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
damn their are a lot of posts on that time blog.
 02-26-2007, 06:32 AM         #74
mansoor_warrior 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Firstly, this story is bullsh*t. There is no way this is Jesus's tomb, as Jesus never died. The reason the story may seem contradictory to the original biblical story is that it is false in itself, hence the confusion. A little known fact for you all - MUSLIMS BELIEVE IN JESUS! we believe he was the messiah, his birth was a miracle (virgin mary) and that he performed all those miracles, however he was NOT GOD'S SON, merely a messenger. Muslims believe that Jesus was brought up to heaven by God before he could be murdered by the people who were out to get him. Jesus is in heaven now, he didn't die, and he will have a 2nd coming (something mentioned in the Bible also) where upon he will defeat the anti-christ and live out the rest of his life on earth and die naturally, all before the day of judgement.

This isnt any extremist sh*t, just thought some of y'all may be interested in a muslim view point on the matter.
 11 years ago '04        #75
LookOutMgnt 
space
space
space
$87 | Props total: 37 37
 watthafuc said:
the bible is fake as sh*t

so is the pope and the vatican... i mean whats the point of the pope/vatican?

he's a holy man? why do you pray to him?

while we on the subject lemme aks you

the son... the spirit and the holy ghost.. those are 3 distinct people you n*ggas pray to... now normally i wouldnt give a fu*k but you hoes is tryna claim being a MONOTHIESTIC religion when in fact its BULLsh*t..

you n*ggas pray to a million saints... the son... some ghost and a holy spirit

'splain that sh*t n*gga

dog when is the last time u went to church or read someting??? thats all ima say.... the son the father and the holy spirit are not "three people".... u k!lled it when u said "THE HOLY SPIRIT" if SPIRIT is in the name then how can it be a person... lol, and no u dont pray to all three, u may simply say in the name of the father the son and the holy ghost but that dont mean u pray to GOD in the morning, JESUS after lunch and the holy spirit before bed u retard.... damn bx is full of n*ggas that wanna hear or see themselves talk.... lol
 11 years ago '04        #76
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,376 | Props total: 459 459
Israel's prominent archeologist Professor Amos Kloner didn't a.ssociate the crypt with the New Testament Jesus. His father, after all, was a humble carpenter who couldn't afford a luxury crypt for his family. And all were common Jewish names.

here's my problem wit this article.....^^^^

1st off,its common knowledge that there was no letter j in the hebrew alphabet,so how can jesua be a common jewish name??
 11 years ago '05        #77
watthafuc  OP
space
space
$1,872 | Props total: 0 0
 LookOutMgnt said:
dog when is the last time u went to church or read someting??? thats all ima say.... the son the father and the holy spirit are not "three people".... u k!lled it when u said "THE HOLY SPIRIT" if SPIRIT is in the name then how can it be a person... lol, and no u dont pray to all three, u may simply say in the name of the father the son and the holy ghost but that dont mean u pray to GOD in the morning, JESUS after lunch and the holy spirit before bed u retard.... damn bx is full of n*ggas that wanna hear or see themselves talk.... lol
n*gga stop praying to statues
 02-26-2007, 07:54 AM         #78
BIG POPPA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 uncle_pauly said:
yo im jewish
and ive beleived it all along because, the jews believe that jesus was a very good, very normal person who did some great things but that was about it.
we beleive that god is so powerful that he doesnt need anyone or any other beings help for anything ...................................... If the savior has already come then how come there are still babies getting r*ped and people getting murderd over parking spots
we beleive that when the savior comes there will be no more horrible things going on in the world

(after reading everybody in boxden will convert lol)
back to being gangsta

god cant be in the mist of sin thats why he sent jesus down to die for our sins
when jesus was being crucified god turned his back becuase he cant be in the mist of sin
 02-26-2007, 07:55 AM         #79
BIG POPPA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 watthafuc said:
n*gga stop praying to statues
we dont pray to statues
 11 years ago '05        #80
stickemup 
space
space
$8,977 | Props total: 0 0
 inequívoco alto said:
Can't be real...Probably some fake a$s sh!t some people put together..
you mean like the bible?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago