Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
206 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
66 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
100 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ty Dolla $ign & YG Reportedly Paid Aussie Soccer Star $100K To Avoid L..
13 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Did Jesus Lose?

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #41
watthafuc  OP
space
space
$1,872 | Props total: 0 0
 RonMexicoQB said:
don't know if I believe it but Cameron has creditbility. come on people this is the guy that made aquaman.
lmao @ this comment

lmao @ this n*gga screenname

lmao... classic post son
 11 years ago '04        #42
Rillest 5 heat pts
space
space
$457 | Props total: 63 63
anybody who believes this is wildin ...
 11 years ago '05        #43
Hyphy707 
space
space
$1,622 | Props total: 1 1
People who honestly believe in religion are lunatics. I believe in science, and I am one of the only few who knows religion is fake, just some old tall tales people made up, and want them to worship them. The church is the biggest recruiter in the world, like a gang, but more like a cult.
 11 years ago '07        #44
Grave 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,788 | Props total: 200 200
 VirginiaHustler said:
If you know anything about Cameron, he's really not into things for the cash and besides he really has more than enough of it already. This guy does expeditions, flies planes and operates submarines to go visit the real titanic. If it was most other producers I would blow this off but this guy has a lot of credibility to him so it will be very interesting to see how people react to this.
If YOU know anything about Cameron he is a high ranking mason with a new world order agenda, destroying religion would be his ultimate goal. He is just a puppet next to pat robertson and bush
 11 years ago '05        #45
watthafuc  OP
space
space
this is trill talk right'cha

Hyphy707 said:
People who honestly believe in religion are lunatics. I believe in science, and I am one of the only few who knows religion is fake, just some old tall tales people made up, and want them to worship them. The church is the biggest recruiter in the world, like a gang, but more like a cult.

FACT:

The Bible was created 300 years AFTER Christ by people who wanted to create some sort of way to hold down and "own" the working man
 11 years ago '07        #46
Grave 3 heat pts
space
space
 watthafuc said:
this is trill talk right'cha

FACT:

The Bible was created 300 years AFTER Christ by people who wanted to create some sort of way to hold down and "own" the working man
LMAO your retarded, the Bible wasnt written in one sitting, it took at least hundreds of years to write it and it started looooong before Jesus. A few books of the Bible were written by eyewitnesses to Jesus' murder unless you think they lived over 300 years old and then decided to write what they saw

I laugh at you all who think your smart and special because you have renounced God. Let me give you all a cookie and a pat in the back if thats what you're really looking for...smh "one of the few" lmao

Last edited by Grave; 02-26-2007 at 12:26 AM..
 11 years ago '05        #47
watthafuc  OP
space
space
 Grave said:
LMAO your retarded, the Bible wasnt written in one sitting, it took at least hundreds of years to write it and it started looooong before Jesus. A few books of the Bible were written by eyewitnesses to Jesus' murder unless you think they lived over 300 years old and then decided to write what they saw

I laugh at you all who think your smart and special because you have renounced God. Let me give you all a cookie and a pat in the back if thats what you're really looking for...smh "one of the few" lma
translation:

Grave said:
i'm
 11 years ago '07        #48
Grave 3 heat pts
space
space
I expected a childish reply

do u want chocolate or plain?
 11 years ago '04        #49
black ice 2003 
space
space
$2,641 | Props total: 13 13
 daffysm said:
if it is real....they shouldnt allow the video to be shot.....this would tear religion apart
hahahaha so u want the information to be censored,so that it wouldnt hurt christians feelings!!!What a dumb fu*k
 11 years ago '05        #50
watthafuc  OP
space
space
 Grave said:
I expected a childish reply

do u want chocolate or plain?
the bible is fake as sh*t

so is the pope and the vatican... i mean whats the point of the pope/vatican?

he's a holy man? why do you pray to him?

while we on the subject lemme aks you

the son... the spirit and the holy ghost.. those are 3 distinct people you n*ggas pray to... now normally i wouldnt give a fu*k but you hoes is tryna claim being a MONOTHIESTIC religion when in fact its BULLsh*t..

you n*ggas pray to a million saints... the son... some ghost and a holy spirit

'splain that sh*t n*gga
 11 years ago '04        #51
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
Damn James Cameron than really found Jesus!!!!!!
 11 years ago '07        #52
Grave 3 heat pts
space
space
 watthafuc said:
the bible is fake as sh*t

so is the pope and the vatican... i mean whats the point of the pope/vatican?

he's a holy man? why do you pray to him?

while we on the subject lemme aks you

the son... the spirit and the holy ghost.. those are 3 distinct people you n*ggas pray to... now normally i wouldnt give a fu*k but you hoes is tryna claim being a MONOTHIESTIC religion when in fact its BULLsh*t..

you n*ggas pray to a million saints... the son... some ghost and a holy spirit

'splain that sh*t n*gga

LMAo, im not here to argue religion with someone with your IQ and stupidity but Ill humor you. You a.ssume I am catholic and pray to some f*g pope and "millions of saints", what leads you to believe i do that? the spirit and the holy ghost are the same thing, its like your basically calling water and h2o the same thing(thats how it sounds). i dont pray to the son or the spirit, i pray to the father. so yes it is monotheistic...ur beef is with catholics and everybody knows that that is a false religion, so why eliminate God because of some retard religion? Cmon step your education game up and dont try to be a badass tyring to be "unique"
 11 years ago '04        #53
BunDLeZ 
space
space
$3,242 | Props total: 1 1
 Da Realness said:
i kept tellin n*ggas 2007 was gon be on some next sh*t. yall n*ggas better get ready ..somethin gon happen lol

Werd.......
 02-26-2007, 12:42 AM         #54
EXODUS DIED 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 watthafuc said:
its on TIME MAGAZINES website

are you an idiot?
no hes christian
 11 years ago '05        #55
watthafuc  OP
space
space
 Grave said:
LMAo, im not here to argue religion with someone with your IQ and stupidity but Ill humor you. You a.ssume I am catholic and pray to some f*g pope and "millions of saints", what leads you to believe i do that? the spirit and the holy ghost are the same thing, its like your basically calling water and h2o the same thing(thats how it sounds). i dont pray to the son or the spirit, i pray to the father. so yes it is monotheistic...ur beef is with catholics and everybody knows that that is a false religion, so why eliminate God because of some retard religion? Cmon step your education game up and dont try to be a badass tyring to be "unique"
 11 years ago '05        #56
uncle_pauly 
space
space
$277 | Props total: 0 0
think about this........................... what if we never had realigion?????? we'd still be in caveman times or we would have k!lled each other off a long time ago
thou shalt not k!ll ............
thou shalt not steal...........

those two right there are crucial to the human race and without religion without a "higher being" to answer to, we wouldnt have made it as the human race !!!! JUST THINK ABOUT IT
i was born a jew and i will die one but that doesnt mean i cant think for my own
i definitely got alot of athiest tendencies or i have alotta questions that nobodys ever givein a GOOD answer to;

howcome god interviend when jews were inslaved in egypt but didnt do sh*t when the jewish race nearly got wiped off the planet with Hitler.....?
how come dinosaurs arent mentioned at all in the bible? they were around for millions and millions of years and humans only been around for a few thousand but god just made the earth and then made adam and eve......?
how the fu*k do they know for sure the virgin mary was a virgin????who was her gynocologist????????wasnt she married or something????
i got more questions too yo and you need to reread this whole post before you speak on it
 11 years ago '07        #57
sacpasse87 
space
space
$758 | Props total: 0 0
stupid film they dont kno wat theyre talkin about, too much evidence goes against them...
 11 years ago '04        #58
Don Savant|S 3 heat pts
space
space
$21,517 | Props total: 17 17
1), that movie has already been done before... it's called The Last Temptation of Christ.... they buried that one so i'm sure they would do the same to this one...

smh@ people trying their best to give Jesus a bad name....

it's all a part of bible prophecy... sit back folk.. it's gonna be a great show...
 11 years ago '04        #59
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,752 | Props total: 1566 1566
all I gotta say is bar jesus (its in the bible bar translates to "the son of")so you figure it out
 11 years ago '04        #60
Don Savant|S 3 heat pts
space
space
$21,517 | Props total: 17 17
Bar-jesus

Son of Joshua, the patronymic of Elymas the sorcerer (Acts 13:6), who met Paul and Barnabas at Paphos. Elymas is a word of Arabic origin meaning "wise."
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
41 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
216 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
145 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
137 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
55 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy