Best Buy Having A CRAZY Inventory Sale Starting Tommorow (1.99 Games)

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
113 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
55 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-26-2007, 01:20 PM         #101
$hArP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nickh said:
well its fake info in my best buy so thats all that matters
:wow:
 11 years ago '04        #102
nickh 
space
space
$5,298 | Props total: 0 0
 PurpleWeed said:
Yes, ignorant people like you, are excatly why there are "poor people" in your town.
what does me working 30 hours a week, payign my own bills, paying rent in my god damn parents house, and being in college have to do with poor people...i guess i should quit my job, stop bachelors degree, and give my room to less fortunate people so everyone can have money
 11 years ago '04        #103
Drug Dylan 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,507 | Props total: 12 12
No you should stop crying about your Best Buy and go to another one, or go back to the one you originally went to in the first place. Pick up a game on the list that is 1.99 and have them scan it.

The employees in the store I bought from had no clue what I was talking about, sometimes it takes someone from the outside to open their eyes.

MAN UP :)
 11 years ago '04        #104
nickh 
space
space
well i'd love to prove you guys wrong but im going to shovel my driveway
 11 years ago '04        #105
nickh 
space
space
 Drug Dylan said:
No you should stop crying about your Best Buy and go to another one, or go back to the one you originally went to in the first place. Pick up a game on the list that is 1.99 and have them scan it.

The employees in the store I bought from had no clue what I was talking about, sometimes it takes someone from the outside to open their eyes.

MAN UP :)
okay for the -115125151 time they didnt have any of the games listed anyways so :finger:
 11 years ago '04        #106
badboy600 15 heat pts15
space
space
$5,358 | Props total: 1578 1578
When I used to work at best buy we got a list of price changes just like this. We never bothered to print new pricing label for the stuff because the quanities were 1 or less. And if there was 1 it was missing or error in inventory
So If you do see one of these games on the shelf don't expect it to say 1.99

Last edited by badboy600; 02-26-2007 at 01:44 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #107
MysticSSJosh 
space
space
$1,217 | Props total: 0 0
Ok let me honestly clear this up a bit for people that just are doubting it.

I work at a best buy. Those images that were upped by one of the bx fam a few pages back, of the list of games, thats exactly what I BROUGHT and printed out at work so i could actually find the games. to the very right is the clearance price, left of it is orig price, etc.

If your best buy doesnt have sh*t, then sorry but dont complain. Theres alot of reasons why they might not have inventory. 1. holiday season took all out.
2. many games were pulled for sendback to the warehouse.

and YES <--------- I went to my work and plenty of games were not marked down. YES <--- many employees had no idea what the sale was on. I told a grip of peeps at a store meeting so a few would know about it.

I went an bought like 18-19 games for like 80 bucks. I probably got about 11-12 diff games, and then picked up a few doubles for fam or something.

Last edited by MysticSSJosh; 02-26-2007 at 01:43 PM.. Reason: bought, not bout
 11 years ago '04        #108
MysticSSJosh 
space
space
$1,217 | Props total: 0 0
^^^ oh and for those still questioning. NO THEY WILL NOT ADVERTISE THIS.

and if you end up seeing the game and its not marked down, just go and get the price checked and scan the damn item. k thx.
 11 years ago '04        #109
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,645 | Props total: 2651 2651
n*ggas was sayin about 70% list wasn't accurate and no 360 games were on sale, even at the register it said 59.99

Iono what's up, I ain't get sh*t but I don't mind really
 02-26-2007, 02:02 PM         #110
Jann  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ruff said:
n*ggas was sayin about 70% list wasn't accurate and no 360 games were on sale, even at the register it said 59.99

Iono what's up, I ain't get sh*t but I don't mind really
but again....did you go to the best buy, picked the games you wanted from the list and then went up to the register to check?
 02-26-2007, 03:02 PM         #111
young_mike  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Jann Lee again.
 11 years ago '06        #112
King Allister 36 heat pts36
space
space
$21,789 | Props total: 173 173
i just came from bestbuy.. the whole shelves are fu*ked up people was stealin games and sh*t
 02-26-2007, 04:22 PM         #113
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I gotta a question is it only for today or is it till they sell out???
 11 years ago '04        #114
Confidance 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,776 | Props total: 144 144
Man our store only had like 3 titles all day, Final Fantasy, I think Forza, and some other sh*t. Nothing else at all
 02-26-2007, 06:30 PM         #115
qqq  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn I didnt kno u had to pick up the games and go to the register to get the sale. It's all fu*ked. Whatever I have good games and I barely even play em anyway.
 11 years ago '05        #116
QualityRecords 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,112 | Props total: 1563 1563
Damn, some of you guys have to be told the same thing about 10 times before you actually get it.

1. This "sale" or price drop is to get rid of older inventory.
2. Not all the games are gonna be there.
3. A lot of the employees aren't going to make the changes on the signs if there are only 1 or 2 games.
4. If there were games there in the morning, its probably a good bet that employees got their pick first.
5. Just because your Best Buy didn't have any of these games doesn't mean Jann's a liar. Jann posted a list that he got from some other site. Its not like he pulled this list out of the air.
 11 years ago '04        #117
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
Did anyone actually get anything? By the time I got to mine everything was go with the exception of one 4.99 BGA game. but they had a lot of 1.99 games marked. I just got super stuck at work. I was in a 3 hour meeting and couldn't take a fu*king lunch.
 02-27-2007, 12:12 AM         #118
Asoka  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I just read this 2nite, early early Tuesday mornin, 1 am. Will the sale still be in effect when the store opens on Tuesday ?????????
 02-27-2007, 12:20 AM         #119
$hArP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Asoka said:
I just read this 2nite, early early Tuesday mornin, 1 am. Will the sale still be in effect when the store opens on Tuesday ?????????
Bro the sale started today at opening and from what I hear the stores only had 1-5 copies of the big ticket games and every store is SOLD OUT. But, you might be able to find some of the less wanted games.
 02-27-2007, 12:26 AM         #120
Asoka  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ohhhh:( Guess I'll take a peak at whats left..Thanks man.

AsoKA
Detroit
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
164 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
93 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy