Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
168 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
112 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
82 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-07-2007, 01:42 PM         #61
young_mike  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yall gay

who follows through and get a bi*chs number after breakin a neck
from wat i see it seems like none of u do. u just spend all tha money to rock your sh*t and get looks and nun else.
 11 years ago '04        #62
Myworld82 
space
space
$2,584 | Props total: 108 108
Most memorable times, first time, in May 2004, copped the White Bapes with the multicolor camo star on them, wore on Beale Street(street in memphis with all the bars and clubs on it downtown) and to the mall, people were staring at my feet, it was funny.

Also, recently, I had my kiwis on at the mall, and this dude was holding a conversation with his girl, and as I walked past, he actually pointed and was like "damn, look at those!"...my girl was wit me and i just looked at her and we laughed
 11 years ago '06        #63
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,236 | Props total: 624 624
every single time i put on my Alts..
 11 years ago '05        #64
Neohuey89 
space
space
$2,651 | Props total: 664 664
I've done that with the Todd Jordan Blazers. Everyone be running around with the same Forces and Jordans, but when I brought them joints out mad people was like "what are those?"
 04-07-2007, 05:22 PM         #65
ClearSmoke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 young_mike said:
yall gay

from wat i see it seems like none of u do. u just spend all tha money to rock your sh*t and get looks and nun else.

no im sorry, i spend the money and rock my sh*t so i can feel good about myself, not because i want other people to compliment me. if they do thats someting i appreciate but wasnt lookin for.
 11 years ago '06        #66
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,236 | Props total: 624 624
Rocked my dmP 11 with a short that said the Real King of Ny to the nas concert..breakin hella necks..
 11 years ago '06        #67
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
when I rocked my invisibles at my cuz college. before all them colors and fake jordans came out lol.
 04-08-2007, 03:48 AM         #68
Nerd_Rich  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 young_mike said:
yall gay

^^^^ at this dude for calling others gay......................
 11 years ago '06        #69
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,412 | Props total: 102 102
 moneystacks99 said:
fag**t n.iggers

[pic - click to view]

11 years ago '06        #70
Dj MuRdA 1 heat pts
space
space
$993 | Props total: 20 20
Oh sh*t I broke a n*gga neck and spine 2day in da southland mall (memphis Mall) I had on da stoudmire forces wit da kahki man capris (no homo) and a orange ralph lauren polo shirt da lil n*gga was like DAMN pointin and sh*t me and my n*ggas was trippin he was like "Big daddy fresh as hell" i jus shook my head.
 04-18-2007, 12:22 AM         #71
tcap  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I broke a couple necks like 3 weeks ago..pretty funny actually..

I was at the Staten Island mall wearin my Diamonds with a matching Orisue tee and I was in Image and these 3 little kids grilled hard.

One slapped the other 2 like crazy as I passed and pointed with his mouth open at my shoes and theyre jaws dropped aswell. They saw me look back and the kid goes 'Are those the Tiffany's??' and all I could say in my most modest voice was 'Yea'

I then met my boy in the store who had on tweed highs and a Stussy world tour tee..I told him the story and he was laughin his a.ss off..the kids proceded to grill and we laughed..

I then went to journeys and the kid theyre stared at my shoes for like 5 minutes as I waited for my Vans to come from the back. He saw me noticing and asked if those were the Tiffany's and I said yes of course, he was like wow, I love those...they are simply the best color Nike has ever made..(long pause)..ever..I laughed and so did my girl, he ask what she thought of them and she said 'theyre nice'.he was like, u girls just dont get it, then I laughed..
 04-18-2007, 11:35 AM         #72
WallyRokk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
when i rock my chitown forces
my hunter sb dunks
my altitudes
my grapes

wen i rock this shirt

[pic - click to view]

wit these

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

04-18-2007, 12:14 PM         #73
tcap  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^DAMN!! with black jeans and a white based shirt with black lettering it would look like ur turnin into venom!
 11 years ago '05        #74
Adamsville4real 
space
space
$5,914 | Props total: 498 498
when i wear my gold lebron iv's everybody be looking and probably be thinking this n*gga got on some gold shoes and penny foams people be looking. I remember i was in huntsville alabama in the mall with my brother and he had on some old but still in good condition grey red and white AF1's and these n*ggas was just staring at them like they wanted to take em. We walked by them twice coming outta different stores and them dudes was looking crazy.
 11 years ago '04        #75
TeflonDon 
space
space
space
$2,139 | Props total: 46 46
i was rockin the white/red 12s at school before the black/red joints dropped with the red nba all over logo when it first came out before everyone got it and this kid stopped and seriouslly yelled o sh*t he got the exclusive kicks with the ill fitted
 11 years ago '06        #76
SaTown's Finest 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,661 | Props total: 590 590
The most recent thing happened when I rocked my Tony P. forces before they dropped. I was in the foot locker in Rolling Oaks Mall when this chick walked in, looked at my forces and said those are the worst "knock-off forces I have ever seen. Everybody in Foot Locker turned, looked at my shoes and their jaws dropped. Then the guy working in Foot Locker turned to the chick and said I really think you should leave because those are the Tony Parker premium forces, and you have no idea what you are talking about. Everybody started laughing at her. And you have to realize, I live in San An, so TP is like a God down here.
 11 years ago '05        #77
Okay.Player 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,047 | Props total: 32 32
 SaTown's Finest said:
The most recent thing happened when I rocked my Tony P. forces before they dropped. I was in the foot locker in Rolling Oaks Mall when this chick walked in, looked at my forces and said those are the worst "knock-off forces I have ever seen. Everybody in Foot Locker turned, looked at my shoes and their jaws dropped. Then the guy working in Foot Locker turned to the chick and said I really think you should leave because those are the Tony Parker premium forces, and you have no idea what you are talking about. Everybody started laughing at her. And you have to realize, I live in San An, so TP is like a God down here.
haha thats the best one I have heard yet.
 11 years ago '04        #78
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,376 | Props total: 459 459
 SaTown's Finest said:
i kinda sorta want those tony parkers

i'm sleeping hard on em too but i do have a live mechanics polo/rugby that matches perfect wit it
 04-19-2007, 05:05 PM         #79
ClearSmoke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SkateboardT said:
well not myself, but i was playing this splinter cell game before, and i snuck up behind a guy...
 04-19-2007, 11:25 PM         #80
BAyAREA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 moneystacks99 said:
y'all n*ggas sound like f*gs
'ZOMG I BRAKED A NECK. THE GURLIE WUZ LUKIN AT ME!!! '

lol y'al some attention seekers.
but ill tell yall some sh*t that broke my neck
dead serious hoody breakin my neck if i see a dude rockin it ill prop him like 'u got some fire on' and aybody compliments dudes who rock it as well
the jordan grapes v and fire red v beaks my neck. two of my fav j's
atful dodger and 10 deep hoody break my neck too

wow...... u cant go and diss someone for something then go n do it
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
93 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
42 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
55 comments
20 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
130 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
73 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
22 hours ago
@misc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy