Neck breaking moments........

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
116 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
86 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
281 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-25-2007, 02:43 AM         #1
6365 pageviews
97 comments

Nerd_Rich 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Neck breaking moments........

Anyone here ever wear some heat and have mad people starring at you? Well when I finally wore my Lightning IV's to the grambling prarie view game I was breaking all kinds of necks...Even had a few females ask me what mall I got them from...image..Couple of dudes walked by and were like" I KNOW JORDAN AINT MAKE NO SHOES IN THE COLOR" image....Always gotta have some haters somewhere.....Anyhow anybody care to share there neckbreaking moments? Ley us know whats up...PEACE..................

97 comments for "Neck breaking moments........"

02-25-2007, 02:56 AM         #2
ClearSmoke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i broke my face when i seen these, cause when i seen em i bashed my face into to computer moniter and wondered when the hell JB released these, oh wait they didnt
 02-25-2007, 03:04 AM         #3
Nerd_Rich  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ClearSmoke said:
i broke my face when i seen these, cause when i seen em i bashed my face into to computer moniter and wondered when the hell JB released these, oh wait they didnt

...Wow...Those are some of the most horrible fake.............Damn I can't even think of a name for those pieces of sh*t....The worse part about it is that somebody will purchase those hideous things and claim them as jordan exclusives........Thats crazy though fam real crazy...........
 11 years ago '06        #4
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,245 | Props total: 628 628
I remeber the first time i rocked my alt 13s..only n*gga in school with em and the funny thing is that week we were putting ona fashion show and everyone in my marketing class was making sucha hype over them so my teacher was like instead of wearing some other sh*t just rock those...killed it at the fashion show ill post pics later..
 02-25-2007, 03:29 AM         #5
iAM  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

still havent wore mine...but im sure ill break a whole bunch of necks wen i find tha perfect outfit for em

Last edited by iAM; 02-25-2007 at 03:30 AM..
 02-25-2007, 03:39 AM         #6
Nerd_Rich  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iAM said:

[pic - click to view]

still havent wore mine...but im sure ill break a whole bunch of necks wen i find tha perfect outfit for em

^^^^:wow: ....sh*ts are dope fam....I have never seen those in person, but I did see this dude with some fakes on at the walmart that I work at...I knew they were fake cause they had NIKE AIR on the back of them.......You'll definetly get stares and breaknecks in those.............
 02-25-2007, 03:40 AM         #7
Listerine II  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
everyday of my life i break necks
 11 years ago '06        #8
fabfob 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,480 | Props total: 402 402
 ClearSmoke said:
correct me if i am wrong but arent all jordan sample sz 9?

funny that someone actually bought it.
 11 years ago '05        #9
igotjshoe 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,661 | Props total: 36 36
tru tru^^^^^^^^
 02-25-2007, 09:30 AM         #10
the hater  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 fabfob said:
correct me if i am wrong but arent all jordan sample sz 9?

funny that someone actually bought it.
there are sum player samples
look here but these are size 1.5 i also remember sum guy bought sum size 17 or sum sh*t like that those were real, not sayin these are real but not all samples are size 9
 02-25-2007, 10:57 AM         #11
donbool  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
whenever i wear one of my XI or the grapes i break a few necks.
 02-25-2007, 11:43 AM         #12
Nerd_Rich  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^^Why we gotta be f*gs homey...Everybody likes attention right...Don't deny that sh*t cause you do to.........You know I aint lying.........
 11 years ago '06        #13
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,245 | Props total: 628 628
<got an extra grade A size 11 grapes holla at me..
 02-25-2007, 06:24 PM         #14
Dr. X  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
my jerseys break necks and backs if u know what i mean
 11 years ago '04        #15
illkid725 
space
space
$248 | Props total: 0 0
When I first got my dead serious hoody people were spazzing out, I stopped wearing it when the bootlegs came out. Also my Jordan I's gets some looks
 02-25-2007, 06:31 PM         #16
crikie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
when i forst wore my red dead serious hoody and rocked my garnnet 3's (4xl edition red/black) mad people in my school and people round town were breakin there necks lookin at my sh*t.... even when i had to go down and talk to the priciapal that day he4 was looking at it and asked me where i got it but i told him to fu*k off.. i wish i kept track to see how many people asked me where i copped it cause it was like every 5 mins someone would stop me and ask
 02-25-2007, 06:34 PM         #17
crikie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nerd_Rich said:
^^^^:wow: ....sh*ts are dope fam....I have never seen those in person, but I did see this dude with some fakes on at the walmart that I work at...I knew they were fake cause they had NIKE AIR on the back of them.......You'll definetly get stares and breaknecks in those.............
u know that the orginal ones that came out had nike air on the back ive seen people with the original ones i think up until like the 7s they said nike air on them somewhere correct me if im wrong
 02-25-2007, 08:20 PM         #18
-DDKing13-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 moneystacks99 said:
y'all n*ggas sound like f*gs
'ZOMG I BRAKED A NECK. THE GURLIE WUZ LUKIN AT ME!!! '

lol y'al some attention seekers.
but ill tell yall some sh*t that broke my neck
dead serious hoody breakin my neck if i see a dude rockin it ill prop him like 'u got some fire on' and aybody compliments dudes who rock it as well
the jordan grapes v and fire red v beaks my neck. two of my fav j's
atful dodger and 10 deep hoody break my neck too

you just mad cuz it doesnt happen to you.
 11 years ago '04        #19
HUMAN_CRACK 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,365 | Props total: 119 119
 Nerd_Rich said:
...Wow...Those are some of the most horrible fake.............Damn I can't even think of a name for those pieces of sh*t....The worse part about it is that somebody will purchase those hideous things and claim them as jordan exclusives........Thats crazy though fam real crazy...........
those arent actually fake they are samples and there are pics of MJ holding them
 02-25-2007, 09:18 PM         #20
CrunkPopeye2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i pull hoes like a tractor beam in these

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
98 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
64 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy