Jim Jones and gang affiliation?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
31 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
36 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #41
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,246 | Props total: 628 628
 magatsu said:
HA HA HA HA HA HA!

sh*t is funny as fu*k, sadly that sh*t is fu*kin true.

rofl :banghead:

^ tru story i see that sh*t aorund here all the time..funny stuff..
 02-25-2007, 03:00 AM         #42
currybai  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i garunteed you that harlem is nothing like compton lol
 11 years ago '04        #43
EmOnEyBaGz175 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,002 | Props total: 0 0
Jimmy is nine tray, his whole hood is down with that sh*t, I remember 'cause most of them 93's went to school with me(MLK). That blood sh*t started in the middle 90's in ny, the era where dudes couldn't even wear red north faces unless they was banging that UBN sh*t
 11 years ago '06        #44
I_Am_Hiphop134 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,923 | Props total: 156 156
Originally Posted by I_Am_Hiphop134
NOT 2 STRAY OFF TOPIC ( IM TRYN 2 MAKE A POINT), BUT WHEN DID BLOODZ IN NEW YORK ACTUALLY BEGIN? PROPZ 4 WHOEVER ANSWERS THIS?

--------------------------------------------------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by OVAPROOF
if my memory suits me correct..around 93 or 95 that blood sh*t was poppin in NY..my grandfather was livin offa adam clayton powell jr blvd in harlem and there was a big wave of violence around that area of harlem, and in harlem in general.. and it was stated to b a big blood uprise in the city..everyone kno NY aint big for bangin thats cali..but there WAS mad bodies droppin around this time..and bangin do go on in NY..as for jim jones..who gives a fu*k he prolly aint no blood..half these rap n*ggas b payin gangs for protection for they bi*ch a.sses thats y they b flaggin on some "all of a sudden im a blood/crip" sh*t..like lil wayne gay a.ss..out the blue the n*gga a blood..but in one of his old videos he was flaggin mad blue and he was sposed to b folk or crip..rappers is actors and entertainers thats it ..its all for sales

----------------------------------------------------------------------

^^^all true but i think that first line is fraugulent how come no one heard bout it till like 03,04, thats why dueds be dissen it and sayin ny bloods aint real
-----------------------------
THATZ WHAT I WAS THINKIN 03'04
OK ^^^THA POINT IM TRYN 2 MAKE IZ, IF JIM IZ BOUT LATE 20'Z EARLY 30'Z, YALL DO THA MATH, IT MEANZ JIM JONES CHOSE A OLD AGE TO START BANGIN':thumbsdow . REAL n*ggaZ DONT GET PUT ON IN THEIR 20'Z, YOU GET PUT ON AS A TEEN. DATZ EXACTLY WHY I DONT LIKE THIS n*gga, HE'Z FAKER THAN A $3 BILL,SUUPER FRAUD,... ALL UP IN CERTIFIED GANGSTA VIDEO TRYN 2 ACT LIKE HE EAZY-E, BLOODIN N' sh*t. FUCC OUTTA HERE WIDD DAT sh*t n*gga !!!!!!

Last edited by I_Am_Hiphop134; 02-25-2007 at 12:41 PM..
 02-25-2007, 12:29 PM         #45
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Open your eyes people... its so simple
 02-25-2007, 12:49 PM         #46
SHATEKBEATS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
WHEN BLOODS AND CRIPS BEEF NOWA DAYS IT HAS 2 BE SOMETHING PERSONAL. THEY DONT BEEF OVER COLORS AND sh*t.. JEEZY IS A CRIP JIMJONES IS A BLOOD. GAME A BLOOD SNOOP IS A CRIP. n*ggaZ DONT CARE NO MORE. ITS ABOUT THE GREEN SET NOW. MONEY MAN!!
 02-25-2007, 12:50 PM         #47
SHATEKBEATS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I_Am_Hiphop134 said:
NOT 2 STRAY OFF TOPIC ( IM TRYN 2 MAKE A POINT), BUT WHEN DID BLOODZ IN NEW YORK ACTUALLY BEGIN? PROPZ 4 WHOEVER ANSWERS THIS?

IN 93 I BELIVE
 11 years ago '06        #48
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
space
$40,536 | Props total: 18040 18040
I agree with Shatek no one cares about colors anymore its all about money... If every blood and every crip had money there would be no point of them f!ghting. The reason why they exist is because of the territory where they were trying to make money.
 02-25-2007, 01:36 PM         #49
OVAPROOF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
THATZ WHAT I WAS THINKIN 03'04
OK ^^^THA POINT IM TRYN 2 MAKE IZ, IF JIM IZ BOUT LATE 20'Z EARLY 30'Z, YALL DO THA MATH, IT MEANZ JIM JONES CHOSE A OLD AGE TO START BANGIN' . REAL n*ggaZ DONT GET PUT ON IN THEIR 20'Z, YOU GET PUT ON AS A TEEN. DATZ EXACTLY WHY I DONT LIKE THIS n*gga, HE'Z FAKER THAN A $3 BILL,SUUPER FRAUD,... ALL UP IN CERTIFIED GANGSTA VIDEO TRYN 2 ACT LIKE HE EAZY-E, BLOODIN N' sh*t. FUCC OUTTA HERE WIDD DAT sh*t n*gga !!!!!!
wat yall n*ggas is forgettin is..jim jones wasnt in the frontline of sh*t back in the 90s for anybody to kno if he was claimin that sh*t or not..but..if u look at any old cam videos that jim is in..he flags red and throw his hands up all silly and sh*t..so who knows..that "TV" blood sh*t started poppin in 03 04.im talkin bout real sh*t that was poppin in the street..but like i said..these n*gga is actors they b payin n*ggas for protection and then claimin like they been bangin..at least thats wat i think
 11 years ago '04        #50
DatDurtyBoi305 1 heat pts
space
space
$798 | Props total: 8 8
Green Set shake your money maker!!! lol
 02-25-2007, 02:40 PM         #51
YDTHETRUTH  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
C'z Till I D.i.e, Jim Jones Is He A B, A Busta.. Foxhills 2002.. Enough Said, Jimmy, Juelz, And Cam Running.. No Gangstaz
 02-25-2007, 03:19 PM         #52
Lemmeknow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The bloods in NY in the 90s were jokes. No one cared for them or even heard about them. Gangbanging didn't start poppin until late 99 and early 2000. It came out of nowhere.
 02-25-2007, 05:19 PM         #53
YUNG CALIFORNIA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 klone03 said:
wasn't that games verse in certified gangstas?
yea lol
 11 years ago '06        #54
93G4Life 
space
space
$6,418 | Props total: 2 2
 CalcuoCuchicheo said:
Didn't he get bi*chslapped or robbed by actual Bloods in California?
Yeah and Fase had to get that n*gga out...
 11 years ago '06        #55
93G4Life 
space
space
 OVAPROOF said:
if my memory suits me correct..around 93 or 95 that blood sh*t was poppin in NY..my grandfather was livin offa adam clayton powell jr blvd in harlem and there was a big wave of violence around that area of harlem, and in harlem in general.. and it was stated to b a big blood uprise in the city..everyone kno NY aint big for bangin thats cali..but there WAS mad bodies droppin around this time..and bangin do go on in NY..as for jim jones..who gives a fu*k he prolly aint no blood..half these rap n*ggas b payin gangs for protection for they bi*ch a.sses thats y they b flaggin on some "all of a sudden im a blood/crip" sh*t..like lil wayne gay a.ss..out the blue the n*gga a blood..but in one of his old videos he was flaggin mad blue and he was sposed to b folk or crip..rappers is actors and entertainers thats it ..its all for sales

They didn't start banging if im not mistaken until 98-99.... it was started in jail in like 93..

Last edited by 93G4Life; 02-25-2007 at 06:49 PM..
 11 years ago '06        #56
93G4Life 
space
space
 JohnDillinger said:
ight hopefully i kan end this debate right here Jimmy was what you kalled blessed in to the bloods 9 trey gang aka 9 teks and grenades
N.t.g

the reason he's acceped by some bloods and not by others because most bloods got to put in work before they are blood but n*ggaz who got konnections kan be blessed in say you know the O.g or godfather of the set or you fam then your blessed in some bloods dont respekt a n*gga that dont put in work to b down dats why u got some bloods respekt jimmy and some dont but he get luv from the homies bekause he kome thru spend money and show love

T. Rodgers don't respect these east coast gangs and thats real talk..
 02-25-2007, 06:50 PM         #57
teresa1983  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
grown men aren't in gangs. then again, jimmy ain't grown

LOVE THAT FOR REAL
 11 years ago '05        #58
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
 mastahkillah said:
teens see jim jones ganbangin
next thing u know they reppin
DIPSET
Yeap cant foget lil wayne dumb a.ss. they see them 2 doin it and they think its da thing to do. Sad thng is wayne or jimmy is not anythin at all just 2 n*ggas tryin to eat off otha little n*ggas k!llin them selfs
 11 years ago '04        #59
tbyrd 
space
space
$574 | Props total: 0 0
"Jimmy aint no crab...Jimmy is capo and rep NTG Nine Tek Gangsta b.k.a. Nine Trey Gangsta...Dipset didnt start klaimin' damu when they got up wit game...they go way back...i dont kno em personally but to be blood n not false klaim n sh*t...you got to eat somebody thas food...shoot the 31s...or get blessed in...Blood In Blood Out...and Blood homies are kalled damu and dogs...Im bulletproof n rep G.K.B. b.k.a G-5hine...Soooowooopp to the B Gang...Ea5t5ide the fu*k up...That 5 is Poppin'"
@ tha "W.S.W" " WEBSITE WARRIOR" DATS THA SET U CLAIM

Last edited by tbyrd; 02-27-2007 at 08:22 AM..
 03-08-2007, 09:00 AM         #60
Dev2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the whole dipset be poppin them red bandana
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
69 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
189 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
76 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
22 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
63 comments
20 hours ago