Jim Jones and gang affiliation?

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 02-25-2007, 02:40 PM         #51
YDTHETRUTH  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
C'z Till I D.i.e, Jim Jones Is He A B, A Busta.. Foxhills 2002.. Enough Said, Jimmy, Juelz, And Cam Running.. No Gangstaz

02-25-2007, 03:19 PM         #52
Lemmeknow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The bloods in NY in the 90s were jokes. No one cared for them or even heard about them. Gangbanging didn't start poppin until late 99 and early 2000. It came out of nowhere.

02-25-2007, 05:19 PM         #53
YUNG CALIFORNIA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 klone03 said
wasn't that games verse in certified gangstas?
yea lol

12 years ago '06        #54
93G4Life 
space
space
$6,418 | Props total: 2 2
 CalcuoCuchicheo said
Didn't he get bi*chslapped or robbed by actual Bloods in California?
Yeah and Fase had to get that n*gga out...

12 years ago '06        #55
93G4Life 
space
space
 OVAPROOF said
if my memory suits me correct..around 93 or 95 that blood sh*t was poppin in NY..my grandfather was livin offa adam clayton powell jr blvd in harlem and there was a big wave of violence around that area of harlem, and in harlem in general.. and it was stated to b a big blood uprise in the city..everyone kno NY aint big for bangin thats cali..but there WAS mad bodies droppin around this time..and bangin do go on in NY..as for jim jones..who gives a fu*k he prolly aint no blood..half these rap n*ggas b payin gangs for protection for they bi*ch a.sses thats y they b flaggin on some "all of a sudden im a blood/crip" sh*t..like lil wayne gay a.ss..out the blue the n*gga a blood..but in one of his old videos he was flaggin mad blue and he was sposed to b folk or crip..rappers is actors and entertainers thats it ..its all for sales

They didn't start banging if im not mistaken until 98-99.... it was started in jail in like 93..

Last edited by 93G4Life; 02-25-2007 at 06:49 PM..

12 years ago '06        #56
93G4Life 
space
space
 JohnDillinger said
ight hopefully i kan end this debate right here Jimmy was what you kalled blessed in to the bloods 9 trey gang aka 9 teks and grenades
N.t.g

the reason he's acceped by some bloods and not by others because most bloods got to put in work before they are blood but n*ggaz who got konnections kan be blessed in say you know the O.g or godfather of the set or you fam then your blessed in some bloods dont respekt a n*gga that dont put in work to b down dats why u got some bloods respekt jimmy and some dont but he get luv from the homies bekause he kome thru spend money and show love

T. Rodgers don't respect these east coast gangs and thats real talk..

02-25-2007, 06:50 PM         #57
teresa1983  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
grown men aren't in gangs. then again, jimmy ain't grown

LOVE THAT FOR REAL

12 years ago '05        #58
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,642 | Props total: 358 358
 mastahkillah said
teens see jim jones ganbangin
next thing u know they reppin
DIPSET
Yeap cant foget lil wayne dumb a.ss. they see them 2 doin it and they think its da thing to do. Sad thng is wayne or jimmy is not anythin at all just 2 n*ggas tryin to eat off otha little n*ggas k!llin them selfs

12 years ago '04        #59
tbyrd 
space
space
$577 | Props total: 0 0
"Jimmy aint no crab...Jimmy is capo and rep NTG Nine Tek Gangsta b.k.a. Nine Trey Gangsta...Dipset didnt start klaimin' damu when they got up wit game...they go way back...i dont kno em personally but to be blood n not false klaim n sh*t...you got to eat somebody thas food...shoot the 31s...or get blessed in...Blood In Blood Out...and Blood homies are kalled damu and dogs...Im bulletproof n rep G.K.B. b.k.a G-5hine...Soooowooopp to the B Gang...Ea5t5ide the fu*k up...That 5 is Poppin'"
@ tha "W.S.W" " WEBSITE WARRIOR" DATS THA SET U CLAIM

Last edited by tbyrd; 02-27-2007 at 08:22 AM..

03-08-2007, 09:00 AM         #60
Dev2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the whole dipset be poppin them red bandana

03-08-2007, 10:41 AM         #61
ga2384  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tbyrd said
"Jimmy aint no crab...Jimmy is capo and rep NTG Nine Tek Gangsta b.k.a. Nine Trey Gangsta...Dipset didnt start klaimin' damu when they got up wit game...they go way back...i dont kno em personally but to be blood n not false klaim n sh*t...you got to eat somebody thas food...shoot the 31s...or get blessed in...Blood In Blood Out...and Blood homies are kalled damu and dogs...Im bulletproof n rep G.K.B. b.k.a G-5hine...Soooowooopp to the B Gang...Ea5t5ide the fu*k up...That 5 is Poppin'"
@ tha "W.S.W" " WEBSITE WARRIOR" DATS THA SET U CLAIM
so your telling me lil wayne is a blood or a crip too now? cause he be rocking the red bandana all the time now.

03-11-2007, 05:17 PM         #62
BlazeDip5et  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
l0l thatrs the blo0d walk u d*ck head

gun smokin lyk suge cigar is a punchline d*ck

03-12-2007, 08:02 PM         #63
TriggaTrav2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
IDK bout Jimmy bein Blood but Mel Matrix of Byrdgang is offical tissue...... In Harlem that's all thats out there BLOODS wether u go UpTown or DownTown Harlem n*ggas is bangin.......In like 98 they use to have Flags on the Stop Lights on 145th.... n*ggas in Newark NJ wuz bangin hard bacc in the mid 90's walkin str8 Flagged up can't do that shyt nomore cuz the Boys will lock u up jus for wearin a flag.....and ga2384^^^^^ puttin out knowledge like its the thing to do.....Use a wild dude.....But Jimmy most likely affliated but when it comes to $$$$$ none of that Gang bullshyt mean nothin

12 years ago '07        #64
MCR 
space
space
$215 | Props total: 0 0
co-sign that. lol

12 years ago '04        #65
Mike T 164 heat pts164
space
space
$15,717 | Props total: 28325 28325
Harlem used to be a crip hood, I dont know wtf happened that flipped it

so your telling me lil wayne is a blood or a crip too now? cause he be rocking the red bandana all the time now.
If u listen to his muzik Weezy makes lots of bloods refrences sll the time. But I dont respect him or Baby for clamin blood now. If u look at old hot boyz video them n*ggas stayed w/blue rags hangin fromt he left side,tied around they head. :thumbsdow to flip floppin a.ss n*gga. He a good rapper but he a flip flop. B'z Up

Last edited by Mike T; 03-12-2007 at 10:51 PM..

03-14-2007, 11:29 AM         #66
ga2384  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TriggaTrav2 said
IDK bout Jimmy bein Blood but Mel Matrix of Byrdgang is offical tissue...... In Harlem that's all thats out there BLOODS wether u go UpTown or DownTown Harlem n*ggas is bangin.......In like 98 they use to have Flags on the Stop Lights on 145th.... n*ggas in Newark NJ wuz bangin hard bacc in the mid 90's walkin str8 Flagged up can't do that shyt nomore cuz the Boys will lock u up jus for wearin a flag.....and ga2384^^^^^ puttin out knowledge like its the thing to do.....Use a wild dude.....But Jimmy most likely affliated but when it comes to $$$$$ none of that Gang bullshyt mean nothin
im just calling it how i see it dude

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
+65online now  19
Image(s) inside Tall Sierra Leonean beauty 😍
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+35online now  15
Image(s) inside LMAO:LA Legend BIG BOY IS ETHERING Blueface To His FACE & Take Shade A..
124 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  11
NBA Kyle Lowry is awful
69 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+280online now  11
Image(s) inside How COULD JAY Z LET THIS HAPPEN To His HOMETOWN ???
227 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  9
Video inside James Gunn made another movie & the concept looks fun, kinda scary and ..
39 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+39online now  5
Image(s) inside Adult Film Great Bella Bellz
105 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  5
Image(s) inside Concords are Back
210 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
-36online now  3
Video inside 50 Cent Skit Went Left?, 50 Cent Hems UP Wannabe Goon For Talking Tough..
21 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy