Jim Jones and gang affiliation?

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

02-24-2007, 09:12 PM         #26
JohnDillinger  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ight hopefully i kan end this debate right here Jimmy was what you kalled blessed in to the bloods 9 trey gang aka 9 teks and grenades
N.t.g

the reason he's acceped by some bloods and not by others because most bloods got to put in work before they are blood but n*ggaz who got konnections kan be blessed in say you know the O.g or godfather of the set or you fam then your blessed in some bloods dont respekt a n*gga that dont put in work to b down dats why u got some bloods respekt jimmy and some dont but he get luv from the homies bekause he kome thru spend money and show love

02-24-2007, 09:18 PM         #27
A.R.M.A.N.I V.2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
1. Jimmy Is Nine Trey Gangsta Blood.....Which Falls Under The UBN.

2.UBN Started Around The Early 90s In The New York Prison System.

3.Jimmy Was Bangin Back When Him And Cam Bumped Heads.

02-24-2007, 09:19 PM         #28
A.R.M.A.N.I V.2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Also Boo-Yah Tribe Aint 9ine 3rey......The Samoan Bountyhunters Or Somethin Like That

12 years ago '04        #29
SharkyLocz408 
space
space
$2,238 | Props total: 59 59

:applause:

12 years ago '05        #30
CartelFamill 61 heat pts61
space
space
space
$5,891 | Props total: 3101 3101
 Andromeda said
Oops. meant that my bad

Somethin' else I found:

The Game says in his song "New York (Remix)":

“And Jim Jones' throwin a Blood party
Red bandanas from 93rd to 115th and Lennox
"
someone said that he got the name "capo" cause he's the capo for the nine trey gangsta bloods on 115th and lennox

Also, the Boo Ya Tribe (did da "CG" video wit him) are nine treys.

He says in:

"dont forget about me"

“Me and my truancy (NINE TREY!)”

In "when thugs die":

“That my life is so real, they dog me in and bring me home nine-trey”

Well I know Bloods started on Riker's around '92.....Jim aint blood in till like 1999/2000....His Whole Hood is Nine Tre....But ummm....JIM AINT CAPO OF sh*t....From what I heard Gangsta Lou runs Nine Tre...and Thats same Gangsta Lou that Jim's hiding from "Supposely"

02-24-2007, 09:54 PM         #31
OVAPROOF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
NOT 2 STRAY OFF TOPIC ( IM TRYN 2 MAKE A POINT), BUT WHEN DID BLOODZ IN NEW YORK ACTUALLY BEGIN? PROPZ 4 WHOEVER ANSWERS THIS?
if my memory suits me correct..around 93 or 95 that blood sh*t was poppin in NY..my grandfather was livin offa adam clayton powell jr blvd in harlem and there was a big wave of violence around that area of harlem, and in harlem in general.. and it was stated to b a big blood uprise in the city..everyone kno NY aint big for bangin thats cali..but there WAS mad bodies droppin around this time..and bangin do go on in NY..as for jim jones..who gives a fu*k he prolly aint no blood..half these rap n*ggas b payin gangs for protection for they bi*ch a.sses thats y they b flaggin on some "all of a sudden im a blood/crip" sh*t..like lil wayne gay a.ss..out the blue the n*gga a blood..but in one of his old videos he was flaggin mad blue and he was sposed to b folk or crip..rappers is actors and entertainers thats it ..its all for sales

12 years ago '05        #32
goldgrill910 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,840 | Props total: 127 127
 hustleinc.com said
i think this hoe is the f.e.d.s
first jimbo, now she pops up out of nowhere asking random questions. yall have to be stupid to think the hip hop police aren't members of these rap boards.
no matter though, most of yall don't know what your talking about anyway.

12 years ago '06        #33
mawoods2 
space
space
$348 | Props total: 5 5
 klone03 said
wasn't that games verse in certified gangstas?
That was The Game's verse.

12 years ago '07        #34
Mr.NYCinNC 34 heat pts34
space
space
$9,929 | Props total: 2336 2336
teens see jim jones ganbangin
next thing u know they reppin
DIPSET

02-24-2007, 11:34 PM         #35
magatsu  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mastahkillah said
teens see jim jones ganbangin
next thing u know they reppin
DIPSET
HA HA HA HA HA HA!

sh*t is funny as fu*k, sadly that sh*t is fu*kin true.

12 years ago '06        #36
Cezaroh 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,448 | Props total: 1823 1823
 OVAPROOF said
if my memory suits me correct..around 93 or 95 that blood sh*t was poppin in NY..my grandfather was livin offa adam clayton powell jr blvd in harlem and there was a big wave of violence around that area of harlem, and in harlem in general.. and it was stated to b a big blood uprise in the city..everyone kno NY aint big for bangin thats cali..but there WAS mad bodies droppin around this time..and bangin do go on in NY..as for jim jones..who gives a fu*k he prolly aint no blood..half these rap n*ggas b payin gangs for protection for they bi*ch a.sses thats y they b flaggin on some "all of a sudden im a blood/crip" sh*t..like lil wayne gay a.ss..out the blue the n*gga a blood..but in one of his old videos he was flaggin mad blue and he was sposed to b folk or crip..rappers is actors and entertainers thats it ..its all for sales

all true but i think that first line is fraugulent how come no one heard bout it till like 03,04, thats why dueds be dissen it and sayin ny bloods aint real

12 years ago '06        #37
NeverTrump 102 heat pts102
space
space
$58,474 | Props total: 18064 18064
Jim Jones, The Game, & Lil' Wayne needa get together and make a group "The Posers" or hell maybe even "F.F.B." (fu*kin fake bloods).
and ex-stripper, a dude that likes pink and is most likely is a f*g who gets pedicures and what not (that isnt a pimp), and a guy that is DEF. a f*g kissin another n*gga on the lips.

12 years ago '04        #38
Mike T 164 heat pts164
space
space
$15,717 | Props total: 28325 28325
 I_Am_Hiphop134 said
NOT 2 STRAY OFF TOPIC ( IM TRYN 2 MAKE A POINT), BUT WHEN DID BLOODZ IN NEW YORK ACTUALLY BEGIN? PROPZ 4 WHOEVER ANSWERS THIS?
OG Mack an blood fom LA got locked up in a NY prison an sh*t spread from there
Jim Jones, The Game, & Lil' Wayne needa get together and make a group "The Posers" or hell maybe even "F.F.B." (fu*kin fake bloods).
and ex-stripper, a dude that likes pink and is most likely is a f*g who gets pedicures and what not (that isnt a pimp), and a guy that is DEF. a f*g kissin another n*gga on the lips.
Dipset is 9'Trey affilated,Game is Cedar Block Piru affiliated, an Weezy just claim he dont bang

Last edited by Mike T; 02-25-2007 at 01:57 AM..

02-25-2007, 01:58 AM         #39
RicFlair  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mike T said
OG Mack an blood fom LA got locked up in a NY prison an sh*t spread from there

Dipset is 9'Trey affilated,Game is Cedar Block Piru affiliated, an Weezy just claim he dont bang

word

og bobby womack

12 years ago '06        #40
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,384 | Props total: 911 911
 huqb1 said
Jimmy aint no crab...Jimmy is capo and rep NTG Nine Tek Gangsta b.k.a. Nine Trey Gangsta...Dipset didnt start klaimin' damu when they got up wit game...they go way back...i dont kno em personally but to be blood n not false klaim n sh*t...you got to eat somebody thas food...shoot the 31s...or get blessed in...Blood In Blood Out...and Blood homies are kalled damu and dogs...Im bulletproof n rep G.K.B. b.k.a G-5hine...Soooowooopp to the B Gang...Ea5t5ide the fu*k up...That 5 is Poppin'
im happy i stayed my a.ss in school..

12 years ago '06        #41
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,384 | Props total: 911 911
 magatsu said
HA HA HA HA HA HA!

sh*t is funny as fu*k, sadly that sh*t is fu*kin true.

rofl :banghead:

^ tru story i see that sh*t aorund here all the time..funny stuff..

02-25-2007, 03:00 AM         #42
currybai  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i garunteed you that harlem is nothing like compton lol

12 years ago '04        #43
EmOnEyBaGz175 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,002 | Props total: 0 0
Jimmy is nine tray, his whole hood is down with that sh*t, I remember 'cause most of them 93's went to school with me(MLK). That blood sh*t started in the middle 90's in ny, the era where dudes couldn't even wear red north faces unless they was banging that UBN sh*t

12 years ago '06        #44
I_Am_Hiphop134 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,924 | Props total: 162 162
Originally Posted by I_Am_Hiphop134

--------------------------------------------------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by OVAPROOF

----------------------------------------------------------------------

^^^all true but i think that first line is fraugulent how come no one heard bout it till like 03,04, thats why dueds be dissen it and sayin ny bloods aint real
-----------------------------
THATZ WHAT I WAS THINKIN 03'04
OK ^^^THA POINT IM TRYN 2 MAKE IZ, IF JIM IZ BOUT LATE 20'Z EARLY 30'Z, YALL DO THA MATH, IT MEANZ JIM JONES CHOSE A OLD AGE TO START BANGIN':thumbsdow . REAL n*ggaZ DONT GET PUT ON IN THEIR 20'Z, YOU GET PUT ON AS A TEEN. DATZ EXACTLY WHY I DONT LIKE THIS n*gga, HE'Z FAKER THAN A $3 BILL,SUUPER FRAUD,... ALL UP IN CERTIFIED GANGSTA VIDEO TRYN 2 ACT LIKE HE EAZY-E, BLOODIN N' sh*t. FUCC OUTTA HERE WIDD DAT sh*t n*gga !!!!!!

Last edited by I_Am_Hiphop134; 02-25-2007 at 12:41 PM..

02-25-2007, 12:29 PM         #45
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Open your eyes people... its so simple

02-25-2007, 12:49 PM         #46
SHATEKBEATS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
WHEN BLOODS AND CRIPS BEEF NOWA DAYS IT HAS 2 BE SOMETHING PERSONAL. THEY DONT BEEF OVER COLORS AND sh*t.. JEEZY IS A CRIP JIMJONES IS A BLOOD. GAME A BLOOD SNOOP IS A CRIP. n*ggaZ DONT CARE NO MORE. ITS ABOUT THE GREEN SET NOW. MONEY MAN!!

02-25-2007, 12:50 PM         #47
SHATEKBEATS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I_Am_Hiphop134 said

IN 93 I BELIVE

12 years ago '06        #48
Rique 65 heat pts65
space
space
$41,920 | Props total: 20434 20434
I agree with Shatek no one cares about colors anymore its all about money... If every blood and every crip had money there would be no point of them f!ghting. The reason why they exist is because of the territory where they were trying to make money.

02-25-2007, 01:36 PM         #49
OVAPROOF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
THATZ WHAT I WAS THINKIN 03'04
OK ^^^THA POINT IM TRYN 2 MAKE IZ, IF JIM IZ BOUT LATE 20'Z EARLY 30'Z, YALL DO THA MATH, IT MEANZ JIM JONES CHOSE A OLD AGE TO START BANGIN' . REAL n*ggaZ DONT GET PUT ON IN THEIR 20'Z, YOU GET PUT ON AS A TEEN. DATZ EXACTLY WHY I DONT LIKE THIS n*gga, HE'Z FAKER THAN A $3 BILL,SUUPER FRAUD,... ALL UP IN CERTIFIED GANGSTA VIDEO TRYN 2 ACT LIKE HE EAZY-E, BLOODIN N' sh*t. FUCC OUTTA HERE WIDD DAT sh*t n*gga !!!!!!
wat yall n*ggas is forgettin is..jim jones wasnt in the frontline of sh*t back in the 90s for anybody to kno if he was claimin that sh*t or not..but..if u look at any old cam videos that jim is in..he flags red and throw his hands up all silly and sh*t..so who knows..that "TV" blood sh*t started poppin in 03 04.im talkin bout real sh*t that was poppin in the street..but like i said..these n*gga is actors they b payin n*ggas for protection and then claimin like they been bangin..at least thats wat i think

12 years ago '04        #50
DatDurtyBoi305 1 heat pts
space
space
$798 | Props total: 8 8
Green Set shake your money maker!!! lol

Home      

most viewed right now
+65online now  19
Image(s) inside Tall Sierra Leonean beauty 😍
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+35online now  15
Image(s) inside LMAO:LA Legend BIG BOY IS ETHERING Blueface To His FACE & Take Shade A..
124 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  11
NBA Kyle Lowry is awful
69 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+280online now  11
Image(s) inside How COULD JAY Z LET THIS HAPPEN To His HOMETOWN ???
227 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  9
Video inside James Gunn made another movie & the concept looks fun, kinda scary and ..
39 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+39online now  5
Image(s) inside Adult Film Great Bella Bellz
105 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  5
Image(s) inside Concords are Back
210 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
-36online now  3
Video inside 50 Cent Skit Went Left?, 50 Cent Hems UP Wannabe Goon For Talking Tough..
21 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy