Jim Jones and gang affiliation?

most viewed right now
 98
NFL Todd Todd Todd Mcshay first mock.
48 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 97
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 89
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 43
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
73 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #21
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$18,862 | Props total: 2013 2013
who the fu*k cares? will you buy more of his cds if its proven hes a crip or blood?
 02-24-2007, 09:04 PM         #22
Andromeda  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 notoriousthugzz said:
who the fu*k cares? will you buy more of his cds if its proven hes a crip or blood?
No. I was just curious. I was wondering about the answer and thought someone might know
 11 years ago '06        #23
huqb1 
space
space
space
$26 | Props total: 5 5
Jimmy aint no crab...Jimmy is capo and rep NTG Nine Tek Gangsta b.k.a. Nine Trey Gangsta...Dipset didnt start klaimin' damu when they got up wit game...they go way back...i dont kno em personally but to be blood n not false klaim n sh*t...you got to eat somebody thas food...shoot the 31s...or get blessed in...Blood In Blood Out...and Blood homies are kalled damu and dogs...Im bulletproof n rep G.K.B. b.k.a G-5hine...Soooowooopp to the B Gang...Ea5t5ide the fu*k up...That 5 is Poppin'
 02-24-2007, 09:08 PM         #24
knockz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I can say I know fo sure that everything in Purple City is not Purple but I can't tell you how I know. Nobody that really knows anything is gonna talk about it in here fam so get yo a.ss in the streets and research.
 02-24-2007, 09:08 PM         #25
BIG POPPA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yea this topic is irelevent
 02-24-2007, 09:12 PM         #26
JohnDillinger  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ight hopefully i kan end this debate right here Jimmy was what you kalled blessed in to the bloods 9 trey gang aka 9 teks and grenades
N.t.g

the reason he's acceped by some bloods and not by others because most bloods got to put in work before they are blood but n*ggaz who got konnections kan be blessed in say you know the O.g or godfather of the set or you fam then your blessed in some bloods dont respekt a n*gga that dont put in work to b down dats why u got some bloods respekt jimmy and some dont but he get luv from the homies bekause he kome thru spend money and show love
 02-24-2007, 09:18 PM         #27
A.R.M.A.N.I V.2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
1. Jimmy Is Nine Trey Gangsta Blood.....Which Falls Under The UBN.

2.UBN Started Around The Early 90s In The New York Prison System.

3.Jimmy Was Bangin Back When Him And Cam Bumped Heads.
 02-24-2007, 09:19 PM         #28
A.R.M.A.N.I V.2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Also Boo-Yah Tribe Aint 9ine 3rey......The Samoan Bountyhunters Or Somethin Like That
 11 years ago '04        #29
SharkyLocz408 
space
avatar space
space
$2,230 | Props total: 58 58


:applause:
 11 years ago '05        #30
CartelFamill 55 heat pts55
space
space
space
$5,156 | Props total: 1495 1495
 Andromeda said:
Oops. meant that my bad

Somethin' else I found:

The Game says in his song "New York (Remix)":

“And Jim Jones' throwin a Blood party
Red bandanas from 93rd to 115th and Lennox
"
someone said that he got the name "capo" cause he's the capo for the nine trey gangsta bloods on 115th and lennox

Also, the Boo Ya Tribe (did da "CG" video wit him) are nine treys.

He says in:

"dont forget about me"

“Me and my truancy (NINE TREY!)”

In "when thugs die":

“That my life is so real, they dog me in and bring me home nine-trey”

Well I know Bloods started on Riker's around '92.....Jim aint blood in till like 1999/2000....His Whole Hood is Nine Tre....But ummm....JIM AINT CAPO OF sh*t....From what I heard Gangsta Lou runs Nine Tre...and Thats same Gangsta Lou that Jim's hiding from "Supposely"
 02-24-2007, 09:54 PM         #31
OVAPROOF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
NOT 2 STRAY OFF TOPIC ( IM TRYN 2 MAKE A POINT), BUT WHEN DID BLOODZ IN NEW YORK ACTUALLY BEGIN? PROPZ 4 WHOEVER ANSWERS THIS?
if my memory suits me correct..around 93 or 95 that blood sh*t was poppin in NY..my grandfather was livin offa adam clayton powell jr blvd in harlem and there was a big wave of violence around that area of harlem, and in harlem in general.. and it was stated to b a big blood uprise in the city..everyone kno NY aint big for bangin thats cali..but there WAS mad bodies droppin around this time..and bangin do go on in NY..as for jim jones..who gives a fu*k he prolly aint no blood..half these rap n*ggas b payin gangs for protection for they bi*ch a.sses thats y they b flaggin on some "all of a sudden im a blood/crip" sh*t..like lil wayne gay a.ss..out the blue the n*gga a blood..but in one of his old videos he was flaggin mad blue and he was sposed to b folk or crip..rappers is actors and entertainers thats it ..its all for sales
 11 years ago '05        #32
goldgrill910 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,837 | Props total: 105 105
 hustleinc.com said:
i think this hoe is the f.e.d.s
first jimbo, now she pops up out of nowhere asking random questions. yall have to be stupid to think the hip hop police aren't members of these rap boards.
no matter though, most of yall don't know what your talking about anyway.
 11 years ago '06        #33
mawoods2 
space
avatar space
space
$348 | Props total: 4 4
 klone03 said:
wasn't that games verse in certified gangstas?
That was The Game's verse.
 11 years ago '07        #34
Mr.NYCinNC 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$9,902 | Props total: 2280 2280
teens see jim jones ganbangin
next thing u know they reppin
DIPSET
 02-24-2007, 11:34 PM         #35
magatsu  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mastahkillah said:
teens see jim jones ganbangin
next thing u know they reppin
DIPSET
HA HA HA HA HA HA!

sh*t is funny as fu*k, sadly that sh*t is fu*kin true.
 11 years ago '06        #36
Cezaroh 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,242 | Props total: 1557 1557
 OVAPROOF said:
if my memory suits me correct..around 93 or 95 that blood sh*t was poppin in NY..my grandfather was livin offa adam clayton powell jr blvd in harlem and there was a big wave of violence around that area of harlem, and in harlem in general.. and it was stated to b a big blood uprise in the city..everyone kno NY aint big for bangin thats cali..but there WAS mad bodies droppin around this time..and bangin do go on in NY..as for jim jones..who gives a fu*k he prolly aint no blood..half these rap n*ggas b payin gangs for protection for they bi*ch a.sses thats y they b flaggin on some "all of a sudden im a blood/crip" sh*t..like lil wayne gay a.ss..out the blue the n*gga a blood..but in one of his old videos he was flaggin mad blue and he was sposed to b folk or crip..rappers is actors and entertainers thats it ..its all for sales

all true but i think that first line is fraugulent how come no one heard bout it till like 03,04, thats why dueds be dissen it and sayin ny bloods aint real

,
 11 years ago '06        #37
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,486 | Props total: 14773 14773
Jim Jones, The Game, & Lil' Wayne needa get together and make a group "The Posers" or hell maybe even "F.F.B." (fu*kin fake bloods).
and ex-stripper, a dude that likes pink and is most likely is a f*g who gets pedicures and what not (that isnt a pimp), and a guy that is DEF. a f*g kissin another n*gga on the lips.
 11 years ago '04        #38
Mike T 136 heat pts136
space
avatar space
space
$12,878 | Props total: 18463 18463
 I_Am_Hiphop134 said:
NOT 2 STRAY OFF TOPIC ( IM TRYN 2 MAKE A POINT), BUT WHEN DID BLOODZ IN NEW YORK ACTUALLY BEGIN? PROPZ 4 WHOEVER ANSWERS THIS?
OG Mack an blood fom LA got locked up in a NY prison an sh*t spread from there
Jim Jones, The Game, & Lil' Wayne needa get together and make a group "The Posers" or hell maybe even "F.F.B." (fu*kin fake bloods).
and ex-stripper, a dude that likes pink and is most likely is a f*g who gets pedicures and what not (that isnt a pimp), and a guy that is DEF. a f*g kissin another n*gga on the lips.
Dipset is 9'Trey affilated,Game is Cedar Block Piru affiliated, an Weezy just claim he dont bang


Last edited by Mike T; 02-25-2007 at 01:57 AM..
 02-25-2007, 01:58 AM         #39
RicFlair  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mike T said:
OG Mack an blood fom LA got locked up in a NY prison an sh*t spread from there

Dipset is 9'Trey affilated,Game is Cedar Block Piru affiliated, an Weezy just claim he dont bang


word

og bobby womack
 11 years ago '06        #40
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,245 | Props total: 628 628
 huqb1 said:
Jimmy aint no crab...Jimmy is capo and rep NTG Nine Tek Gangsta b.k.a. Nine Trey Gangsta...Dipset didnt start klaimin' damu when they got up wit game...they go way back...i dont kno em personally but to be blood n not false klaim n sh*t...you got to eat somebody thas food...shoot the 31s...or get blessed in...Blood In Blood Out...and Blood homies are kalled damu and dogs...Im bulletproof n rep G.K.B. b.k.a G-5hine...Soooowooopp to the B Gang...Ea5t5ide the fu*k up...That 5 is Poppin'
im happy i stayed my a.ss in school..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 52
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
125 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 49
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
19 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 49
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
42 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
162 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
101 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
42 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 23
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
59 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 19
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
50 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy