Jim Jones and gang affiliation?

most viewed right now
 207
Everyday Struggle | Addressing the Migos Situation, Big Sean Taking Shots, Saf..
91 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 164
NBA People are upset about the BBB segment last night on Raw :dead:
135 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 114
Video inside Seems like kanye west is BACK
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 104
Video inside Treach says biggie was a scared of the niggas around him and wasn't a s..
59 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 02-24-2007, 06:14 PM         #1
39247 pageviews
65 comments


Andromeda 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jim Jones and gang affiliation?
 

 
Hey, y'all. Ive been doin a lot of research lately on rappers and gang affiliation. We all know that Jim Jones of Dipset lays claim to being a blood....but is he really? I've heard stories saying that he's actually a Crip.

Line from "Certified Gangstas":

"”—“ Yeah, Harlem just like Compton
That's just how I roll
Red bandana wrapped around the chrome 44
Gun smokin like Suge's cigar..”
"

Is Jimmy an Eastside Blood '93? Is he affiliated in any wit Suge Knight? and WTF si the deal wit Purple city Byrd Gang: someone does da crip walk in teh video but he ain't a crip...

also, what does his friend Baby bleu that died have to do wit it? Baby Bleu was the younger bro of Bleu Davinci, the rapper who got convicted with the BMF and worked with Koch (at Jimmy's recommendation). In the "day in a fast life" dvd, Jimmy has bleu in it and says RIP 'cause apparently bleu was shot...but Bleu was a crip, I think. Why would Jimmy be such good friends with a member of the opp. gang? Jimmy also says he was the "only one out of BMF"....does that mean that he was the only BMF he was friends wit?

He also mentions, in "ARound My Way," shouts to his man "El Lobo." "El lobo" means wolf in Spanish: is that a reference to Wolf, the BMF guy taht was k!lled?

also, people've mentioned that he mentions Haitian JAck in the Ballin' remix: did the Dips know anything about the Pac/big murders?

thanks...this'll help alot.

65 comments for "Jim Jones and gang affiliation?"

 10 years ago '05        #2
Fresh|B 962 heat pts962
space
avatar space
space
$42,943 | Props total: 22385 22385
You Got Too Much Time On Your Hands To Listen To Homie.

It's 50/50 Chance That n*gga A Blood and Way He Carrying Himself With These Rocker Styles.There Will Be Zero Chance He A Blood As Well...
 10 years ago '04        #3
klone03 
space
avatar space
space
$9,930 | Props total: 2 2
wasn't that games verse in certified gangstas?
 10 years ago '04        #4
slimyellow 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,815 | Props total: 595 595
i mean he's probably not a blood, but just affiliated with him to where he is accepted as one... aint like he acutally did anything or got his a.ss beat to get in it..
 10 years ago '05        #5
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
avatar space
space
$6,478 | Props total: 3 3
Didn't he get bi*chslapped or robbed by actual Bloods in California?
 10 years ago '05        #6
Fresh|B 962 heat pts962
space
avatar space
space
$42,943 | Props total: 22385 22385
 CalcuoCuchicheo said:
Didn't he get bi*chslapped or robbed by actual Bloods in California?
True Story and Fase Had To Get Him Out Of That....
 02-24-2007, 06:35 PM         #7
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Who the fu*k sits around wasting their time trying to figure out which rappers are in gangs? lmao...
 10 years ago '05        #8
hustleinc.com 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,191 | Props total: 167 167
 Andromeda said:
Hey, y'all. Ive been doin a lot of research lately on rappers and gang affiliation. We all know that Jim Jones of Dipset lays claim to being a blood....but is he really? I've heard stories saying that he's actually a Crip.

Line from "Certified Gangstas":

"”—“ Yeah, Harlem just like Compton
That's just how I roll
Red bandana wrapped around the chrome 44
Gun smokin like Suge's cigar..”
"

Is Jimmy an Eastside Blood '93? Is he affiliated in any wit Suge Knight? and WTF si the deal wit Purple city Byrd Gang: someone does da crip walk in teh video but he ain't a crip...

also, what does his friend Baby bleu that died have to do wit it? Baby Bleu was the younger bro of Bleu Davinci, the rapper who got convicted with the BMF and worked with Koch (at Jimmy's recommendation). In the "day in a fast life" dvd, Jimmy has bleu in it and says RIP 'cause apparently bleu was shot...but Bleu was a crip, I think. Why would Jimmy be such good friends with a member of the opp. gang? Jimmy also says he was the "only one out of BMF"....does that mean that he was the only BMF he was friends wit?

He also mentions, in "ARound My Way," shouts to his man "El Lobo." "El lobo" means wolf in Spanish: is that a reference to Wolf, the BMF guy taht was k!lled?

also, people've mentioned that he mentions Haitian JAck in the Ballin' remix: did the Dips know anything about the Pac/big murders?

thanks...this'll help alot.
i think this hoe is the f.e.d.s
 10 years ago '04        #9
synopsis03|m 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,686 | Props total: 168 168
most rappers is false claiming u dont start gang banging in ur late 20's
 02-24-2007, 06:40 PM         #10
nation  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
grown men aren't in gangs. then again, jimmy ain't grown.

gangs are the replacements for after-school specials anyway, jimmy is busy being an entertainer, i doubt he still fu*ks with any of his childhood friends like that. getting together like the templar knights, discussing blood sh*t. lol, dude just wears red to expand his fanbase and sh*t

now the question you should be asking yourself is if cam is a blood? cuz he's not heavy on the red like jim and juelz, plus he said he's neutral. so i'll go ahead and answer that question: i keep da computas putin
 10 years ago '04        #11
DatDurtyBoi305 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$798 | Props total: 8 8
 Jimbo said:
Who the fu*k sits around wasting their time trying to figure out which rappers are in gangs? lmao...
so y u reading this :hang: yourself
 02-24-2007, 06:48 PM         #12
Gz Up  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
in the words of three 6 mafia...

"WHO GIVES A fu*k"
 10 years ago '06        #13
O-King 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,443 | Props total: 46 46
the threadstarter has to be 12/13
 10 years ago '05        #14
blockburna 
space
avatar space
space
$1,633 | Props total: 3 3
that niga probly aint in sh*t...jus another rapper claimin street sh*t...
 10 years ago '06        #15
I_Am_Hiphop134 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,917 | Props total: 134 134
NOT 2 STRAY OFF TOPIC ( IM TRYN 2 MAKE A POINT), BUT WHEN DID BLOODZ IN NEW YORK ACTUALLY BEGIN? PROPZ 4 WHOEVER ANSWERS THIS?
 10 years ago '06        #16
Cezaroh 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,009 | Props total: 1054 1054
jim just a blood groopy that purple city thing also messes with me 2 i try not to think about it cause ill just confuse myself but ny just willing out right now
 02-24-2007, 07:21 PM         #17
titusfuk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"”—“ Yeah, Harlem just like Compton
That's just how I roll
Red bandana wrapped around the chrome 44
Gun smokin like Suge's cigar..”

^^^^lmao thats a part of games verse not jimmy's!!! u gotta get yo sh*t straight homie!!!
 02-24-2007, 07:26 PM         #18
titusfuk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
P.s. Suge An Jimmy Are Not Affiliated In Any Way If Any Anything Suge Would Merc Jimmy 4 Trying 2 Be A Blood But Im Still Feelin Them n*ggas Baalliiiiinnnn
 02-24-2007, 07:38 PM         #19
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dipset started repping blood set when they hooked up with game... sad sh*t
 02-24-2007, 07:46 PM         #20
Andromeda  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 titusfuk said:
"”—“ Yeah, Harlem just like Compton
That's just how I roll
Red bandana wrapped around the chrome 44
Gun smokin like Suge's cigar..”

^^^^lmao thats a part of games verse not jimmy's!!! u gotta get yo sh*t straight homie!!!
Oops. meant that my bad

Somethin' else I found:

The Game says in his song "New York (Remix)":

“And Jim Jones' throwin a Blood party
Red bandanas from 93rd to 115th and Lennox
"
someone said that he got the name "capo" cause he's the capo for the nine trey gangsta bloods on 115th and lennox

Also, the Boo Ya Tribe (did da "CG" video wit him) are nine treys.

He says in:

"dont forget about me"

“Me and my truancy (NINE TREY!)”

In "when thugs die":

“That my life is so real, they dog me in and bring me home nine-trey”


Last edited by Andromeda; 02-24-2007 at 07:49 PM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 51
Image(s) inside Why Are So Many Female Teachers Sleeping With Students? Read more at:..
69 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 49
Video inside I never knew coochie slaps was this entertaining
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 48
Slim goodie got tittle litties... only 559 followers 👀
32 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside Is the ass enough to ignore the drawn on eyebrows?
22 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
Video inside Oh my Damn she Stupid Thick
120 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
MMA Bodybuilder walks into UFC Champ Cody Grambrandt's Gym and gets roasted out
50 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 16
Jun 26 - SeaWorld is under federal investigation for statements made after 'Bl..
42 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Everything wrong with hip hop nowadays, from "an old head"
395 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy