bWHAHAHA @ HIP HOP IS DEAD FLOPPIN

most viewed right now
NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL JuJu turns the hit on Vontaze Burfict that got him suspended into a TD cel..
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
67 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
28 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '07        #61
chi100z 1 heat pts
space
space
$997 | Props total: 424 424
 DA REAL SHAKOBE said:
who the fu*k bumps d-block hop off my d*ck bi*ch n*gga
WHO BUMPS D-BLOCK???? you soft a.ss hell, one of them dudes that stay thinkin "Ludacris" or "Camron" is hot.

Jada >>
 02-27-2007, 01:03 PM         #62
YUNG CALIFORNIA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DA REAL SHAKOBE said:
Worst Album Of All Time What Type Of n*gga Drop A Christmas Song In The Middle Of February

Young Jeezy Out Sold This Ho a.ss n*gga
Now My n*gga Robin Thicke Gonna Outsell His Ho a.ss
nas didnt flop. he went gold
hip hop is dead > jeezys career
wasnt robin thicke supposed to drop last march? i think so
get ur sh*t right homie
 11 years ago '07        #63
DIPSET101 29 heat pts29
space
space
$9,875 | Props total: 8873 8873
 Dj MuRdA said:
Everything dat Jay-z is behind is flopping and going to flop up north n*ggas get ready the south is taking over how many up north rappers got a grammy dis year???????????????????Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
so you consider ne-yo, rihanna, and others a flop
 02-27-2007, 01:08 PM         #64
Fucker  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jeezy=Sucks
Nas=Boring
 11 years ago '05        #65
blackjackdre 
space
space
$190 | Props total: 0 0
 Dj MuRdA said:
Everything dat Jay-z is behind is flopping and going to flop up north n*ggas get ready the south is taking over how many up north rappers got a grammy dis year???????????????????Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
how u gonna say that when jay is gettin money from both them n*ggas
 02-27-2007, 01:36 PM         #66
SD-11  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the thread starter is an idiot...cause nas's album dropped like december i think...not february......and lets compare lyrics to lyrics...u show me a few lines tht were sick of the jeezy album and compare them to nas's lyrics....jeezy will look like a little kid compared to him....thts why his beats r pretty good, so u can bump them REALLLY loud in the club and the beat goes louder then his voice so we dont have to hear his bullsh*t rhymes!!!....get a life....im tired of these south vs. east threads....south lost every time.....south music dies out in like 1 yr. then u get a new artist tht is doing the same sh*t ...no south artist is good for a long time, except for a few guys.....u can take nas's first album and compare it to any and EVERY jeezy or any other south rappers album and it will ALWAYS be better...and tht was music from '94.....he will always be listend too, while jeezy will be off the charts in like 2 yrs. tops!!!!

thread starter needs to slice his throat and wrists....good bye!!!!!!
 02-27-2007, 01:54 PM         #67
aidagen  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this whole arguement is the reason music has been in a downward spiral. since when is commercial sh*t like jeezy's music considered better than classics from nas? dude might sell more but who cares? its not like we gettin a cut from that. that n*gga will never write some sh*t that remotely compares to HHID. If you think jeezy 's music is better than nas you need to change genre and listen to somethin else...
 02-27-2007, 02:54 PM         #68
DA REAL SHAKOBE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SD-11 said:
the thread starter is an idiot...cause nas's album dropped like december i think...not february......and lets compare lyrics to lyrics...u show me a few lines tht were sick of the jeezy album and compare them to nas's lyrics....jeezy will look like a little kid compared to him....thts why his beats r pretty good, so u can bump them REALLLY loud in the club and the beat goes louder then his voice so we dont have to hear his bullsh*t rhymes!!!....get a life....im tired of these south vs. east threads....south lost every time.....south music dies out in like 1 yr. then u get a new artist tht is doing the same sh*t ...no south artist is good for a long time, except for a few guys.....u can take nas's first album and compare it to any and EVERY jeezy or any other south rappers album and it will ALWAYS be better...and tht was music from '94.....he will always be listend too, while jeezy will be off the charts in like 2 yrs. tops!!!!

thread starter needs to slice his throat and wrists....good bye!!!!!!

how is this a south vs east thread

jeezy makes that lyrical street new york sh*t
 02-27-2007, 02:54 PM         #69
DA REAL SHAKOBE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 aidagen said:
this whole arguement is the reason music has been in a downward spiral. since when is commercial sh*t like jeezy's music considered better than classics from nas? dude might sell more but who cares? its not like we gettin a cut from that. that n*gga will never write some sh*t that remotely compares to HHID. If you think jeezy 's music is better than nas you need to change genre and listen to somethin else...

this n*gga is furious
 11 years ago '04        #70
vazquez1085 10 heat pts10
space
space
$3,835 | Props total: 252 252
i remember back in the day EEEEEEVERYONE was sellin platinum plus...and when gold wasnt that big of a deal...then cd burners came out...
 11 years ago '04        #71
TrackMagic 
space
space
$3,928 | Props total: 0 0
people buy albums cuz of the club bangers. only reason ...
 11 years ago '05        #72
HoviWay 
space
space
$899 | Props total: 0 0
all u goin at Nas, dont wanna hear yall n*ggas ever talkin about hiphop is dead....u r the reason it is dead......n*ggas put in money,time,effort and a talent and try to set things str8 the only way they know how to and thats through the music, this is hiphop we are talkin about here and Nas sells 500,000 in 2months then some IGNORANT a.ss ppl come around and wanna knock the n*ggas hustle??what have they ever done for black ppl and the game??wat position are u in to even think of sayin a fu*kin word??comparin him to jeezy and sh*t......then the same ppl will be in another thread talkin about how hiphop is dead and tryna find who k!lled it........U GUYS R THE ONES NAS IS TALKIN ABOUT ON THE ALBUM.......fu*k outta here...
 02-27-2007, 03:56 PM         #73
DA REAL SHAKOBE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HoviWay said:
all u goin at Nas, dont wanna hear yall n*ggas ever talkin about hiphop is dead....u r the reason it is dead......n*ggas put in money,time,effort and a talent and try to set things str8 the only way they know how to and thats through the music, this is hiphop we are talkin about here and Nas sells 500,000 in 2months then some IGNORANT a.ss ppl come around and wanna knock the n*ggas hustle??what have they ever done for black ppl and the game??wat position are u in to even think of sayin a fu*kin word??comparin him to jeezy and sh*t......then the same ppl will be in another thread talkin about how hiphop is dead and tryna find who k!lled it........U GUYS R THE ONES NAS IS TALKIN ABOUT ON THE ALBUM.......fu*k outta here...

SHUT THE fu*k UP

AND GET OFF NAS d*ck YOU pus*y a.ss n*gga
 11 years ago '05        #74
HoviWay 
space
space
$899 | Props total: 0 0
 DA REAL SHAKOBE said:
SHUT THE fu*k UP

AND GET OFF NAS d*ck YOU pus*y a.ss n*gga
hahahaha......."expose".......i see em comin.....now we ride nas d*ck now.......thats all u got to say??
 02-27-2007, 04:39 PM         #75
YusufSaad  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nas album was like 10X better than jeezy's
people dont hate on jeezy for his hustlin, cause thats what jay-z used to constantly talk about, jay-z just did it good. the thing with jeezy is he makes it sound like hustlin is the THING to do, like the sh*t is hella tight. jay or biggie was never like that. thats why jeezy is wack, cause he talks about how tight it is to hustle forgeting every consequence and living by the moment. out of jeezy's million or so buyers like 75% of them are white dont lie
 02-27-2007, 05:00 PM         #76
Tavito  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Times change man, rappers nowadays get more publicity than movie stars!
every 12-18 yr old knows who Jeezy is cuz he's out & about in the media spotlight. All in MTV/BET & whatnot, the age group i just mentioned will BUY the record cuz it got uptempo beats & cuz it's being popped up on "ringtones" & sh*t like that.

Jeezy's type of music is whats in right now whether u like it or not. But how dare anybody say Jeezy's better than Nas, that's a the most rediculous statement I've ever heard! Nomatter what, people from their respective regions will say that their rapper reppin their region is better, period.

Now I'm from the west, & if I said that Jeezy's sh*t isn't poppin out here I'd be lying, but if you were to ask someone to choose any Jeezy album or any Nas album, they would reach for the Nas, based on the fact that Jeezy's type of music gets played/burnt out quick, Influential raps never die.

Jeezy right now>>>Nas right now

Jeezy's career & furture<<<THE LEGEND in RAP (Nas)
 02-27-2007, 05:40 PM         #77
Next_Movement  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CLASSOVMYOWN said:
Its funny to me how some people try to bring up sales all the time

By your standards Hammer and Vanilla Ice are all time greats
I agree. It's no secret that in most cases good hip-hop doesn't sell as much as garbage. It has been this way since "gangsta rap" went mainstream. Jeezy is a good artist for what he does but he is nowhere near what Nas is to the game. By the way, "Hip Hop Is Dead" is an outstanding album and concept. Recognize true artistry and stop hatin' on the ones that actually have something to say.

Last edited by Next_Movement; 02-27-2007 at 05:41 PM..
 03-02-2007, 06:10 PM         #78
Birdmane  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so gold in two months is flopping and aint jeezy still gold so dont that mean he flopped too cause we not talking about the future we talking bout rite now and as far as right now jeezy is gold so dont that mean jeezy flopped too and so ud rather take the side of a r&b singer side than nas and i bet u think u hip hop and how long was robin thicke album out so dont that mean he flopped and that means the only person to not flop is maybe jayz i think he went platinum in two months and i know akon did so according to you unless u go plat in two months aint nobodi but really two ppl didnt flop man nas waited the right time to name his album hip hop is dead anybody can consider they hiphop nowadays and then come out and some of the retardest sh*t ever
 11 years ago '04        #79
Blazze One 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,230 | Props total: 13 13
U laughin @ Nas but what r u doin wit ur life? Its like u at the bus stop n u laughin @ someone pushin a whip that aint up to par. Aint much to laugh @ dude.
 03-02-2007, 07:20 PM         #80
DA REAL SHAKOBE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Blazze One said:
U laughin @ Nas but what r u doin wit ur life? Its like u at the bus stop n u laughin @ someone pushin a whip that aint up to par. Aint much to laugh @ dude.
what r u doin wit your life you ho a.ss n*gga ridin anotha n*gga d*ck that prolly dont know you

*laughs at this dude*
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
87 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
35 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
120 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
123 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Death of Barry Sherman (Apotex founder) and his wife, December 15, 2017
21 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
171 comments
22 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy